[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I got even accused of a felony I'd be fired. Even if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: apd_murderers.jpg (14 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
apd_murderers.jpg
14 KB, 533x300
If I got even accused of a felony I'd be fired. Even if I got charged with theft of a toaster, I'd be sacked.

How do cops that straight up murder people, on film, keep their jobs until the moment the justice department windbreakers kick down their door?

Why is the evidence which is sufficient to charge them with murder not sufficient to immediately take them off the street?
>>
Wow thats some harsh shit mate. Youd not get sacrpked anywhere in the EU or UK for being accused of a felony, for obvious reasons!

But yeah your point still stands, and its because they protecf fheir own, its the same across the planet: give guns and authority to low-iq cretins and watch what happens
>>
>>30217520
Whew lad. 'Youd not get sacked', 'protect thier own'
>>
>>30217499
They ARE taken off the street. When a cop shoots a guy, they're put on leave (im pretty sure it's paid leave), because shooting people is a very psychologically traumatizing thing.
>>
Probably because it's a fairly tight-knit group of people. A lot of those videos seem to take place in small to medium towns, presumably with only a few dozen officers. If Officer Jim of 8 years in the force accidentally kills a negro kid that really dindu nuffin, his boss might hesitate to fire him because he's actually a really good, experienced cop and training new police is expensive, so it'll simply be excused as a "terrible, regrettable mistake."

But hey, I'm not an police ossifer.
>>
>>30217499

>Why is the evidence which is sufficient to charge them with murder not sufficient to immediately take them off the street?
Because there has to be an investigation first so they can be sure probable cause exists.
Looking at a video and just declaring "lol he's a murderer" isn't due process.
And guess what faggot, if you get to the point where you've been charged with murder, an investigation has already happened and they have found probable cause to charge you.
If for whatever reason you are charged without probable cause, the judge will quickly dismiss the case.
>>
>>30217539
Well the video of the Boyd murder was sufficient to get the justice department to write a report stating that the APD is full of scum who've been doing scummy stuff for years
>>
Does /k/ not know how unions work?

They protect you against the boss and anybody else demanding your head. They protect your job, your pay, they even provide a lawyer for you etc.
>>
>>30217539
what you say is technically true but only works if you have a lawyer to say it. you can know the law better than a lawyer but no judge will give a shit
>>
>>30217499
>Why is the evidence which is sufficient to charge them with murder not sufficient to immediately take them off the street?

They are taken off the street and given a desk job.
>>
>>30217499
>charge
innocent until proven guilty

Besides, they're sheepdogs. If a sheep or two gets crippled/maimed/killed, it is still for the greater good of the sheeple.
>>
>>30217499
>>30217499
they have a really great union.
>>
>>30217499

Strong unions.

Maybe you should just become a cop? You make the benefits seem pretty swell/
>>
>>30217499
dontcha wish you stuck up for unions now?

>>30219051
and when dogs stop getting useful they get euthanized your analogy sucks dick
>>
>>30217624
>... full of scum doing scummy stuff
>Brainless dumblrposting
>Xit thinks this is substantial, let alone sincere, and not a pandering ruse
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>30217538
>negro kid
>really dindu nuffin
top kek
>>
>>30222682
>xit
I think you mean Xir. Check your privilege, shitlord
>>
>>30217499
>How do cops that straight up murder people, on film, keep their jobs until the moment the justice department windbreakers kick down their door?
How does a war criminal become the Democratic nominee?
>>
>hes not in a union
lmao
>>
>>30217499
>how do cops that straight up
>straight up
fuck off faggot
>>
>>30221939
unions were shit that destroyed whole industries, ruined whole cities/states, and were an arm of the democrat party

Real easy to blame the company for outsourcing when they are just fleeing toxic unions
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.