[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be american infantry >sent to clean afghan village of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: americafyeah.jpg (85 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
americafyeah.jpg
85 KB, 1024x576
>be american infantry
>sent to clean afghan village of enemies
>you have 1000 men
>arrive there
>5 Taliban start firing at you with rusty 50yo rifles
>"OMG! THEY ARE TOO STRONG! CALL FOR SUPPORT!"
>artillery wipe the village out of the map

Democracy successfully restored.
>>
Yeah, and?
>>
>>30216177
They're all dead and you don't have to worry about new recruits and none of you guys died how is that bad?
>>
>be EU
>open borders for all muslims
>politicians running the country are now trying their hardest to close borders, pretend there is no negative impact, or silencing their media and police in the name of being progressive
>>
>>30216177
give me pen
>>
>>30216198
I cri evertiem
>>
>>30216177
>Be part of Democracy EnRichment Force
>Our mission: free the fuck outta them
>DERF rolls up to a horribly democracy deprived town
>niggas don't even vote
>operators start voting angrily
>resistance in town gets outvoted

Democracy successfully restored
>>
>>30216177

Oldest principle of war son. Hit the enemy from a position that he can't hit you back. Don't hate on effective tactics.
>>
>>30216177
> Be any military in the world
> Utilize all your assets to ensure victory and safety of your people
> Bad

I bet you also think that snipers are dishonorable cowards.
>>
>>30216268
nah, see, in this stable society that I have comfortably been raised in, I believe military and violence are wrong and should never be used.
I also believe police are too violent and hurt people physically and emotionally.

I think all weapons should be abolished and everyone should be happy and free.

Because this society and modern human civilization are so past the childish wars of our ancestors. Everything that makes my world safe is love and respect and there is and should never be any sort of violence or selfishness that ruins everything it touches!
>>
>things that never happened
>>
>>30216177
You were lucky not to have met russians there.
>>
>>30216268
>>30216266
>go to establish control of town
>end up blowing up the town and killing 20 villagers
>leave and 3 months later the taliban take over and the local army post is busy fucking 10 year olds in the ass all day

VICTORY
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.