[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mw 1SB5P_FM Do recruits ne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mw1SB5P_FM

Do recruits need to slay balrog with a sword before they become a marine?
>>
Army 6" length 5.5" girth

Marines 5.5" length 6" girth
>>
>>30215897
>Marines
>first to fight

huehuehue
>>
>>30215897
Combat order:
USAF puts warheads in or drops bombs on anything they feel like
Navy does like above but throws in ship launched ordinance
Marines/Army go in, constantly calling in support from Army artillery, Air Force CAS, and Naval Bombardment
All branches' Special Forces are interspersed throughout
>>
>>30215897
>waste 200 rounds
>what is suppressing fire
>>
>marine physical fitness requirements are 3 fucking pullups

lol pretty sure marines shouldn't be feeling superior to anyone just for being a marine
>>
>>30217379
>quoting the minimum

Sup noserve.
>>
>>30217055
everyone taking turns firing short bursts when needed, not "spraying & praying" like the picture seems to suggest: since the pic uses singular form ("soldier" and "marine"), it probably means that every soldier going into that town wastes 200 rounds, that's more than riflemen in Finnish Army get to carry (not sure how much ammo machinegunners carry),
>>
>>30218462
Anon, did you know that 82% of statistics online are made up?
>>
>>30215897

I work with a "Mureen". Biggest piece of shit I've ever met in my life. Way he talks he's done carried out every secret operation, witnessed Saddam's execution in person, and stock photos from the internet are top secret classified pictures his "SEAL buddies" send him.

29 years old, has at least 11 children that he knows about, doesn't have a pot to piss in.
>>
>>30218462
do you know how suppressive fire works?
>>
>>30218666
>Way he talks he's done carried out

You're pretty retarded Satan, no wonder you have a chip on your shoulder. I be he's actually fluent in the English language.
>>
>>30219367
yes I do, keeping an enemy suppressed doesn't require everyone to fire 200 shots/if the count of shots fired starts approaching 200 shots per man you should have called in CAS or artillery an hour ago.
>>
>>30218666
>11 Children
How does it feel this personis statistically 5 times as biologically successful as you?
>>
>>30215897
>Marine is not a Soldier
Single most annoying thing about the existence of this extra army we have.
>>
File: wow.gif (3 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
3 MB, 426x240
>>30215897
Fucking dress blues commercial man. That got so many fucking dudes. Now look at us: Trombley hasn't killed anybody, I'm half a world away from good Thai pussy, and Colbert is out here rolling around fuckbutt Iraq hunting for dragons in a MOPP suit that smells like four days of piss and ball sweat.
>>
>>30219676
You could just ignore it instead of going out of your way to comment on and acknowledge it. If they don't care about you, why should you care about them?
>>
>>30216626
>be me
>maybe not hit the bottom of the tuna can
>i bust them sides out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.