[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talked with ex-mercenary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 54caf10fedbe4_-_mercenary-lg.jpg (36 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
54caf10fedbe4_-_mercenary-lg.jpg
36 KB, 460x300
I just talked with an ex-mercenary which was in africa in the 80's, ask me anything you want.
>>
Is role playing on /k/ really that fun?
>>
>>30214593
Nah, we already had that guy do an AMA over 3 threads while he failed to provide a single scrap of proof.
>>
Why would anyone ask YOU anything? You're a nobody who happened to meet someone else.
>>
How's the weather where you are.
>>
>>30214593
what's it feel like knowing even you think the only thing that would make anonymous strangers even think of you is someone you claim to have had a quick chat with
>>
>>30214593
>I just talked with an ex-mercenary which was in africa in the 80's, ask me anything you want.

if you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
>>
What was his favorite color?
What was the first car he ever drove?
If he was a tree, what kind of tree would he be?
What does his breath smell like?
What kind of music does he listen to?
>>
>>30214625
It is very cold now like 8 degrees.
>>
>>30214647
I would be the most popular children's cereal.
>being inside those little children.
>>
>>30214616
Well i will tell you that he was a mercenary in some country of the coast of africa, that he was paid 7500 dollars by month and that he retired from a local army with the rank of leutenant-colonel.
>>
File: kekdile.gif (21 KB, 150x160) Image search: [Google]
kekdile.gif
21 KB, 150x160
>>30214647
>>30214682
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.