[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EMP weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: xjqs10pv.gif (2 MB, 297x330) Image search: [Google]
xjqs10pv.gif
2 MB, 297x330
EMP weapons

I want to build a stationary EMP generator in my house. I've got this shit squared away for the most part but I'm having hard time figuring how powerfull I need it to be to kill mobile devices inside my house and yard (~25 yards radius).

The size doesn't really matter as it would be stationary. I just want to get into the ballpark on how many capacitors I need.

And no, this is not illegal in my country.
>>
>>30212518
If you're talking about trying to destroy all your cp. they can still recover the data
>>
>>30212518
That gook has nice tits
>>
Uhh don't you know that would give you cancer. I you do do this, make it a smaller emp , place directly onto harder I've or whatever u want to fry, use the shielding metal from inside microwave. Theres a name for that metal, non ferraric metal or something.
>>
>>30212594
>ferraric metal
kek
>>
>>30212532
I have no cp. Also 256-bit AES-twofish is a way better way to hide data.

>>30212594
Cancer from an EMP like this? Nope.

Also any actualy electricians here? I have dozwns and dozens of big capacitors from microwave ovens. Is there a reason why I couldn't use them?
>>
File: th.jpg (35 KB, 480x311) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
35 KB, 480x311
Asians literally all look the same.

White people are like the high elves of planet Earth.
>>
>>30212518
OP just how much CP do you have laying around?
>>
>>30212660
As I said, this is not to hide anything. Also using an EMP for that would be dumb as encryption is a more fail-proof way.

This is so I can fry electronic devices inside my house and on the yard that are not under my control.
>>
Source on her OP
>>
>>30212518
would join ISIS to put my face in those titties/10
>>
>>30212708
You do know that even if your devices are off, they'll fry, too
>>
>>30212656
Fuck that. I ain't no prissy high elf.
>>
>>30212735
Yes. I do. I've got a spare phone and a laptop in a box lined with copper mesh just for that.
>>
>>30212735
Depending on the strength of the device most small electronics wont be affected as there is not enough interior cabling to be act as an antenna.
>>
>>30212770
I'm aiming for all the phones, PMR radios etc. inside the 25-30yd radius.

A few weeks ago I made a small scale test version with a coil from a MOT and two 2200uf capacitors from an old television. It killed a digital calculator from 2 feet away and an old phone 1 feet away.
>>
>>30212770
You heard the man, go big or go home!
>>
>>30212872
post schematic
>>
>>30213173
Nothing special really. A flash circuit from a camera, two capacitors, an MOT coil and a switch. I nigger rigged it in an hour just as a test and a proof of concept.

Gonna need a better flash circuit, A LOT more capacitors and bigger capacitors, a huge coil etc.
>>
>>30212726
>>30212715
This OP
>>
>>30213291
She's my neighbor. She's a gamer gurl.
>>
>>30212518
Bouncy Bouncy !
>>
>>30213291
Jihye Ryu, literally 10 seconds on Google
>>
>>30213629

i would game her girl if you know what i mean
>>
>>30212518
>I need it to be to kill mobile devices inside my house and yard
Wait, do you want to fry them or jam them?

Jammers are easy, but dumb. You sit there radiating like a SAM array and people wonder when they get their shit pushed in.

If you want to actually fry shit then google is your friend.
>>
>>30213968
If a group of attackers who use radios or other comms gear to relay communication and info were inside or near my house, a stationary EMP would give me the ability to take down their coms.
>>
>>30214182
How big is your house and how much time would you have to react?
>>
>>30214995
>how big is your house
wtf does that matter? flip the switch as soon as you see lights
>how much time to react
how fast can you turn on a light switch, or hit a button?
>>
Big titty asians are the best
>>
>>30214995
The required range is 30yd in every direction.

I would probably have 2 minutes tops.
>>
>>30212656
Uh fuck you, dude. No way in hell am I going to consider myself a faggy elf.
>>
I'm guessing you want to jam the coms of swat teams since who else would attack and use electronic communication.

At first I wondered why because they could just talk to each other, and then I realised. You want to kill them without them being able to call backup.
>>
>>30212656
given how much elves like rape I would think they were asian
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.