[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
racist crac/k/ers btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (229 KB, 1498x837) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
229 KB, 1498x837
hikock45 confirms the niggergrip is valid and practical during fully auto single hand fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWKvaSiNOAc
>>
>>30210516

skip to 12:30 for the demonstration
>>
>>30210521
How about you skip to putting a gun in your mouth.
>>
>>30210575

>so butthurt that a long running meme since the 80s is literally justified and 2handfags no longer have jokes
>>
You forget that niggers lack in trigger control and the ability to use sights properly. Besides, they can't buy ammo with food stamps.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I shot my Ruger Alaskan like that and it hurt different parts of my hand and wrist so this may be true.
>>
>>30210516
during full auto, maybe. Not semi-auto ghetto blasters/problem solvers. It is retarded in almost all senses.

But what niggers have Glock 18s or funny back plate switchy things that have to be registered?? zero niggers

Also chinks figured this out long ago with broomhandle mausers so stfu with your shit guy
>>
>>30210750

uzi and mac 10's along with full auto handguns are what they are holding 99% of the time

white america has long considered it a meme since the 80s that its unpractical to hold it that way

and yes the entire fucking OP is about FULL AUTO, not fucking semi auto
>>
>>30210793
you don't even have the slightest idea what you're talking about. Fuck off, hickock didn't prove anything that wasn't already known about FA pistols.

But keep telling your stories about the weapons people in ghettos use. 99% of them are FA after all, stop listening to rap and stay in school.
>>
>>30210793
Not sure if b8.

I can guarantee 99% of niggers are not carrying full auto weapons. Even on the black-market those fuckers cost more than the annual income of a whole nigger family.
>>
>>30210516
Everyone knows nigger grip allows you to more effectively sweep targets in a horizontal spread.

https://youtu.be/7XcRtn8_cFA?t=47
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-08-16-20-17.png (553 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-08-16-20-17.png
553 KB, 1080x1920
You held the barrel sideways and used the recoil to make a horizontal sweep

That's pretty impressive.
>>
File: [laughs in motherfucker].jpg (22 KB, 640x612) Image search: [Google]
[laughs in motherfucker].jpg
22 KB, 640x612
>>30210575
>>
>>30210516
>fully auto single hand fire
>practical
>>
>>30211092
when you're 7 and a half feet tall like H is it can be
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.