[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nanomite will revolutionize the weapon industry Just like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Nanomite will revolutionize the weapon industry

Just like the T-1000 from Terminator, advance nano-tech will allow all future weapons to be a simple gray blob comprise of trillion of nanomite, allowing it to reform into any weapon the user desire, either via a physical controller or brain chip signal

Imagine an operative in the future, he will need to carry no equipment and still effectively fight via versatile nano armor that can absorb kinetic projectiles which will then be fired back at the enemies thanks to the multi-barrel caseless rifle that just formed in 3 seconds. The soldier can then request the nanomite to absorb more material and form a walker or an APC around him for extra protection. Incredibly versatile and effective

For my final thought on this: If you're truly going to dig deeper down the rabbit's hole, I think it's fair to say nanomite will replace flesh and transcend humanity. Making us into nothing but virtual consciousness existing within a mechanical frame
>>
File: rule two.gif (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
rule two.gif
22 KB, 400x300
>>30210091
>>
>>30210122
Cool gif, but I'm just ranting about what's in my head right now, shit would be pretty cool if the weapon you carry can adapt to any situation
>>
>>30210091
Repeat after me, younglings: the Singularity is the Rapture for Fedora Neckbeards.
>>
>>30210091
>Have nano-machine swarm
>Form it into stupid bullshit instead of having it just eat the fucking eyes out of enemy soldiers as a giant carnivorous cloud

Also I think it's cool that kids are getting into sci-fi and all but this isn't the website for it.
>>
Nano weapons should not be discussed. The future of these are too horrific, based on the based presumption that someone, somewhere is goibg to want more / not play fair.

Just dont go there. You'll fuck it up for all of us.
>>
>>30211410
Yet chemical biological and nuclear weapons were a thing.

What about genetically modified viruses ? Cloning ?

Mate, we're already there.

War, war never changes.
>>
>>30211323
>Or have them destroy power lines, communication lines and dissolves power transformers nation wide
Seriously something like this would be excellent for destroying a power grid and internet system of a modern nation, which could cause a lot of mayhem once people can't buy anything with their now useless debit cards and their now unaccessable online bank accounts. Do this in the middle of winter and the deaths from people freezing in their homes would be horrific.
>>
File: image.png (367 KB, 656x529) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367 KB, 656x529
>>30211291
The Singularity is the Rapture for Fedora Neckbeards
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>30212499
This thread is the most highly concentrated bottle of autism I have ever seen.
>>
>>30212049
Nuclear and Chemical weapons are at least a controlled burst region. Nanobots can go haywire and do whatever the fuck they please. Add self-replication and we're fucked mang. Biological warfare is similar, and is why it's treated as an atrocity.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.