[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is MAC such a complete crybaby?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: MACwchineseAK.png (385 KB, 636x353) Image search: [Google]
MACwchineseAK.png
385 KB, 636x353
He literally can't handle ANY criticism or remotely negative sarcasm.

Does he have autism or is it just extremely low self esteem?

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/02/mac-plays-with-the-new-mpx-arm-collapseable-arm-brace/

He makes the gun community look bad desu.
>>
File: 1465383211497.png (25 KB, 287x200) Image search: [Google]
1465383211497.png
25 KB, 287x200
>>30209983
Maybe it's that this is his job and hobby and thousands of people piss on it and him for everything everyday.
>>
>>30209983
calling someone a shill isn't criticism and sarcasm doesn't work in text.
>>
>>30210000
Is that you MAC? How much do you get paid per product. I always wondered.
>>
>>30210016
>Questioning the authenticity of reviews because they are paid by the manufacturer isn't criticism.
>>
>>30209983
>I dont agree with someone trying to defend their character against idiots so they must be autistic
>>
>>30209983
Most ultra-conservatives are overly sensitive and have fragile egos. I think there is a strong correlation between conservatism and people who have a history of being bullied as an adolescent.
>>
>>30210041
nigger are you trolling?

There was no questioning at all. Calling someone a shill is a literal accusation, not criticism.
>>
>>30210086
What? He was responding to the politely worded criticism of MAC's flip flopping over guns he considers his favorite. MAC flipped his shit and started insulting the intelligence of both parties all while failing to address the facts.

Is he paid? Yes
Does that address why he might flip flop every video?
Yes
>>
>>30210100
He explained pretty well and maturely in the comments how it seems like he flipped. The CZ EVO is still his favorite overall pistol caliber carbine, but for times when he has to travel across state lines he prefers the non-sbr'd MPX to avoid the paperwork.

Doesn't really seem like a shill in this aspect. He did use to talk about the Tavor a lot though.
>>
>>30210070
fuck off liberal oxymoron
>>
https://youtu.be/okTvacfFWZ0?t=12m37s

I love it when dudes like Tim run into other people more autistic about their passion then they are.
>>
I unsubscribed to that faggot a long time ago
>>
>>30209983
what are you, some kind of anti-semite?
>>
>>30210000
Well, case closed
>>
>>30209983
I guess having to deal with the gun community day to day would make a person pretty jaded
>>
>>30210070
Lol. Yeah. Its the conservatives that want to make men female, leach off the government because they suck at work, effectively ban mean speech, and take away firearms.

But yup, go ahead and tell us how its the conservatives who were bullied little bitches in high school.
>>
>>30209983
You sound royally butthurt, OP.
Care to get it off your chest?
>>
>>30210070
Most progressives are callous and remorseless. I think there's a strong correlation between progressivism and people who have a history of bullying as an adolescent.

Two can play at this game, anon.
>>
>>30210762
>make men female
Let's not bring gay rights into this. It's one of the few things liberals have going for them.
>>
>>30211234
Bullying is a necessary good to prevent the pussification of society. Without selection pressure favoring the strong and skilled, society would stagnate and regress much like it is nowadays with everyone being coddled to shit.

If you cannot defend your own existence you have no right to exist. It's just been the way it is for all of time.

I may not agree with liberals, but I do recognize their natural right as organisms to attack to further their own ends.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.