[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make Your PMC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9
File: US Mercs.png (1 MB, 1024x563) Image search: [Google]
US Mercs.png
1 MB, 1024x563
You are in charge of a private military organization.

What is your overall purpose or direction? IE: Security, Mercenary group, full on army for hire.

What kinds of clients do you work for.

How large is your organization (Single team to army without a nation)

What is your equipment and training like?
>>
>You are in charge of a private military organization.
hellyeah.jpg

>What is your overall purpose or direction? IE: Security, Mercenary group, full on army for hire.
"Soldiers of Fortune"

>What kinds of clients do you work for.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire us

>How large is your organization (Single team to army without a nation)
A single team

>What is your equipment and training like?
FALs and short shorts
>>
Security
Malls
We have pepper spray and train with gunkata even though we cant carry guns
>>
>>30209949
Kek
>>
File: Holy fuck way better.png (307 KB, 410x371) Image search: [Google]
Holy fuck way better.png
307 KB, 410x371
>>30208748
>overall purpose or direction?
Whatever they pay us to do

The kinds with money, and who aren't nigger country warlords.

>How large is your organization
Enough men to fit a C-130, any more and well take them in as needed

Whatever we need.

We'll have a hell of a time. No greater good, no just cause.
>>
My mission is to deliver food & medical aid to starving people, while having the weapons to wipe out the armed and vicious people who are terrorizing them.

I accept secret contracts from do-gooders who are too righteous and wishy-washy to get their own hands dirty.
>>
>>30210101
I had an idea similar to that.

Private army making money while maintaining some kind of morality, with the ultimate goal being to invade and overthrow a tinpot dictator in some shithole country and take over, making it less of a shithole for the people living there and our base of future operations.

Equipment would probably be a lot of surplus cold war equipment and AKs, G3s and FN FALs, whatever's good and cheap and available in large numbers.
>>
What is your overall purpose or direction?
Irruption, Assassination, Insertion, Asset Retrieval, Civilian Retrieval.

What kinds of clients do you work for.
Government agencies. We extort money from them

How large is your organization (Single team to army without a nation)
under 2000

What is your equipment and training like?
Training
Everyone has to qualify each year
More mental than physical

Equipment
1 Carbon nano fiber Exoskeleton
2 epi-pens
2 stim-kits
1 MK14
>>
>>30210210

And making a ton of money owning shares in the companies doing reconstruction afterward.

You can have your cake (saving people from tyranny) and eat it too (owning shares in the companies rebuilding).

So many countries are ruined by war you'd make a fortune during the reconstructions.
>>
Mercenaries/anyone who pays us and isnt a nig warlord or isis enough people to fill a VDV drop plane standard gaurds army gear (north district ) and basic training
>>
>>30210249

Additionally you'd also make money investing in local businesses.

I'm guaranteed a continuous fortune, I have no qualms helping the country prosper in return. It gets rich, I get rich.
>>
>>30210249
Not to mention that the profit would allow you to further fund your operations.

Regime Change Inc. going around kicking over despots and extremists. Not doing anything too crazy with the country, but creating little chains of small nations ruled by sane people who respect the lives of their people, not like they're going to turn into paradise overnight.
>>
>>30210279

I wouldn't be stupid about it either. If the locals do it better than foreign companies, I'm sure as hell going to invest in them. I want the population employed.

Not just for noble reasons, I want to be able to say I get long-term results so I win more contracts.

So while I do carry PMC work, I know the real cash comes from Reconstruction.
>>
File: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-optimize.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>30209949
>Note: no sling
>>
File: OGS.jpg (32 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
OGS.jpg
32 KB, 355x355
>>30208748

>Overall Purpose/Direction
To put an end to Warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid

>Client Base
The US Army
>Organization Size
A special task force, composed of 400 U.S. Army Rangers and Delta Force operators

>Training
US Army Airborne School
Ranger Indoctrination Program
Ranger Assessment and Selection Program
Operators Training Course

I think we'd go by Task Force Ranger
>>
File: Spartan MSR.jpg (29 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Spartan MSR.jpg
29 KB, 800x533
>>30208748
> direction
world domination
> clients
exclusively corporate
> size
very very small to start with, one platoon of plus ancillary services
> equipment
best you can buy COTS
> training
core of VDV Spetsnaz and USSOCOM dudes pass on what they know to new partners and contractors

everyone who is in the boat already gets a veto on bringing in new partners.

did I mention we're organized just like a law firm? we have senior and junior partners, interns and contractors.

> direction
we sell physical security audits at first (red team type stuff), branching into HUMINT, black bag ops and training of corp security as we go.

we then expand further into site/personal security, always using contractors for cannon fodder

... and further into (deniable) offensive operations

... and further into just-in-time regime change to support all your corporate expansion needs

... and further into an undeclared (but very real) clandestine nuclear power

the ultimate goal is to become the preferred provider of security for corporations in the 21st century, supplanting the dear old US of A in this role
>>
File: Soviet afghan era uniform (2).jpg (404 KB, 1584x1088) Image search: [Google]
Soviet afghan era uniform (2).jpg
404 KB, 1584x1088
>>30208748
>What is your overall purpose or direction?
Nation building, counter insurgencies, counter terrorism, conventional warfare, security and training.

NGO's, UN, Goverments who can pay, people who want to change their nation.

>How large is your organization
1 Combined arms army
1 Airborne divisions
Several smaller independent units such as naval, tank, motorised infantry, airborne and special forces.

Soviet equipment and training with attention to lessons learnt in afghanista, chechnya and other areas of conflicts with modified tactics and doctrine.
>>
> What is your overall purpose or direction? IE: Security, Mercenary group, full on army for hire?
Direct mix between Security and army for hire.

> What kinds of clients do you work for?
Security contracting for civilian non-government organizations. Full military contracting for government organizations.

> How large is your organization (Single team to army without a nation)?
Three (3) one hundred and fifty one (151) man security units, designated "Aegis", "Sabre", and "Orion". In full, four hundred and fifty three (453) men.

Twenty one (21) man command unit, designated "Overwatch". Three (3) men per security unit, featuring a Unit Leader, Unit Master-at-Arms, and Unit Sergeant-at-Arms; in descending order.

The remaining twelve handles organization at the "government" level.

Fourteen hundred (1400) man full army split into two companies, "Rapture" and "Oasis". Six hundred infantry, thirty five airborne, sixty five armoured infantry.

Twenty six (26) man medical unit, composed of civilians; organized on base with the command staff.

Split combat deployments into:
> Three (3) rifle teams of infantry. Seven-man fireteam.
> Two (2) Scout Sniper reconnaissance & Overwatch units. Two-man fireteam.
> Two (2) Armoured Infantry transportation details. Vehicles fully crewed.
> One (1) Armoured Infantry support detail. Vehicle fully crewed.

> What is your equipment and training like?
> Infantry
Basic Combat Training and Basic First Aid Training. Supplement with further courses in weapons handling and potentially Sniper Schools.

> Airborne
Tack on general airborne training to infantry training.

> Armoured Infantry
Tack on training based on vehicle, equipment, and/or emplaced weapon.

> Equipment
Fort Defender 2 with level III plates. Supplement with arm guards resistant to IIA if necessary.

Surplus PASGT helmets. A. INF. utilizes the PASGT vest. Wear gray or camo jumpsuits with colour-coded armband.

AKMs, AK-74us, PKMs/RPKs, SVD(-K)s, 9mm Glocks, and 1959 Bayonets.
>>
Domestic garbage disposal, courier service, counter surveillance, cyber security, high impact kenetic operations, and private investigative services.

Western governments, drug cartels (redundant)

8-10 men about 6 operators, others are logistics and inside men

Integrally supressed .300 blk AR SBRs, and glock 34s. At least one man on almost all OPs with a suppressed AR10 on overwatch. Very inconspicuous clothing, jeans/cargo pants, IWB sidearms, jacket over long gun.
>>
>What is your overall purpose or direction? IE: Security, Mercenary group, full on army for hire.

Removal from society the corrupt and evil

Any interested parties with the same goal

Smaller organization, more mobile and better to fly under the radar.

Equipment can be operator specific.
Multiple areas of training.

Have a generic name like "K Korporation"
>>
>>30208748
>Overall Purpose/Direction
Specialized CASEVAC/MEDEVAC

>Clients
Western Governments, NATO affiliated, maybe Russia

>Size of Organization
6 Helicopter Crews
1 Pilot
1 Co-Pilot
1 Crew Chief
2 Flight Medics

1 Specialized Fixed Wing Crew:
1 Pilot
1 Co Pilot
1 Crew Chief
1 Flight Medic/Nurse
1 Flight Physician

>Training
Rotary Pilots:
Requires helicopter pilot's license, preferably military training, but will accept County/State/Federal Agency training as well

Crew Chief:
Preferably military experience operating as a crew chief, willing to accept County/State/Federal experience, OR Aviation Maint. Tech degree, with 3 years of work experience

Flight Medics:
NREMT-P, NREMT-P CCT, Flight medic certifications

Fixed Wing Crew:
Pilots:
Military experience preferred, but willing to accept County/State/Federal agency experience, or 5+ Years experience civilian

Crew Chief: Same as Rotary

Flight Medic: Same as Rotary

Flight Physician: Requires M.D, as well as Paramedic training, and flight medic training. CCT optional.

>Equipment
Rotary Crew:
3 AW119 Koala
3 Bell 412

Fixed Wing:
1 Hawker 800

Fixed wing would be responsible for evacuating casualties that need a stable hospital. Rotary would perform rescue operations.

Pilots would be required to qualify with a sidearm of their choosing. Medics would be required to qualify with an AR Platform, as would crew chiefs.
>>
File: gyeryt.png (3 MB, 2408x1760) Image search: [Google]
gyeryt.png
3 MB, 2408x1760
>>30208748

Mechanized infantry, special operations, and close air support.

Chinese businesses in Africa
African warlords
African governments

200 to 300 fully time professionals.
(soldiers,mechanics,pilots,buisness/political relations guys,trade craft guys)

indeterminate amount of local recruits and western trainees for the length of a contract.

>recruitment and training

The company would offer well paying jobs to retired CAG,DEVGRU,SOAR,CIA,ODA,SF,Rangers
MARSOC,Scout snipers,PJs,ect

The operators would work as trainers, advisers, and leadership,and special mission units. They would select applicants and run them through a three month in country training program. The company would also pay for approved state side training programs for western trainees in their off season. (putting pilot trainees through flight school and medics through medical training.)

Trainees will start working outside of the company compound after their training and after a year of experience they will be taken on as full pay employees and offered more training options for career advancement.

>equipment

od green Oshkosh MATVs
AH-6/MH-6 helicopters
land cruisers
toyota hiluxs
dirt bikes

Scars,Ars,AKs,m240s,carl gustavs,

Full employees will be given an equipment allowance and traniees will use company provided gear/weapons and hand me downs.
>>
Follow in the footsteps of Big Boss
>>
I'd have two separate companies with no ties

One is a Soldier for hire type, we work for whoever

The second is a medical organization

Basically, send team 1 to kill and maim enemies, send team 2, unrelated to fix up injuries, give food to civvies, etc....

Both sides would charge for their services

We'd be rich
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.