[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Califag here going to school in Arizona. I'd like to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: azflag.gif (5 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
azflag.gif
5 KB, 384x256
Califag here going to school in Arizona.

I'd like to buy a bunch of guns while I'm here for school. I know you need an Arizona ID to buy one, but what about establishing residency or any of that? How do the feds actually know I moved to Arizona?

Also, if anyone could recommend me a good gun store in the Phoenix/Tempe/Mesa area, that would be nice.
>>
What kind of guns you lookng for?
We have a lot of custom ar15 builders out here.
>>
>>30204872
I'm looking for a .45 (preferably a 1911), a full sized 9mm, and to build my own AR15. I want to get a pistol first so I can CC.
>>
File: P1050132_zpsqm4ptdor.jpg (495 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
P1050132_zpsqm4ptdor.jpg
495 KB, 1024x768
>>30204934

I would start stacking ar parts and 40 round mags if I was you. Are 1911s allowed in cuckafornia? I honestly dont know that answer. Az native here.
>>
>>30204840
Where will you be living, in a school dorm or in a home/apartment/etc.? I own a cheap property out there (mobile home near Havasu) and I just used an electricity bill to prove residency, which was good enough for me to get a state ID and drivers license. I now have the best of both worlds, the best state in the union (haters gonna hate) and the best Funs in the union. I really don't understand why other Calibro's don't do this, as a cheap shit property is 15-30k, giving one an escape from California when needed, is cheaper than a car payment, and allows for Funs otherwise unobtanium.
>>
>>30205262
You can have 1911s, but only certain ones that are allowed to be sold to you on the handgun roster. Can't have anything else unless grandfathered or moving to California (then no more 10+ round mags for you, threaded barrels, etc).

>>30205273
Apartment.
>>
>>30204840
well if i were you bucko i would be stocking up on standard caps and guns that you couldn't get in ca due to the hand gun roster.

The used online market is also open to you as well since again no hand gun roster.
>>
>>30205394
Use a bill (other than a cell phone bill) to get a state ID/ license. Then buy what you want. Feds don't give a shit or check to see if you moved. Buy anything you can afford and if moving back to California, you can sell "extra" off roster, where you can flip and sell p2p. A lot of my cop buddies do this, which funds other guns they want. Or buy a cheap property in the middle of nowhere. A 30 year loan on a 20k property is around $150, so think of it as a California all access pass.
>>
>>30205394
Use a bill (other than a cell phone bill) to get a state ID/ license. Then buy what you want. Feds don't give a shit or check to see if you moved. Buy anything you can afford and if moving back to California, you can sell "extra" off roster, where you can flip and sell p2p. A lot of my cop buddies do this, which funds other guns they want. Or buy a cheap property in the middle of nowhere. A 30 year loan on a 20k property is around $150, so think of it as a California all access pass. >>30205465
Indian reservations in California will start selling Funs on their land this summer, which will BTFO the roster by eliminating the list, the 10 day waiting period, and the 1 handgun a month bullshit. Best bet is to buy lowers and build.
>>
>>30204934

>comes to the land of infinte sized magazines and baby killing salt weapons
>asks for a meager 1911

God you really are starved, aren't you?
>>
>>30204840
hey cali faggot are you going to be at ASU,NAU, or UofA?
>>
>>30205585
I can CC the 1911 as well. I have the money for a high-end 1911, like a Les Baer/Ed Brown. At the same time, a Mark 23 is also in my price range, and that is tempting as fuck.

>>30205751
ASU
>>
>>30205825
please stop breathing based AZ's freedom filled oxygen and go back to Cali
>>
http://www.healyarms.com/

Used to go often when I was in Mesa area. I think they moved to somewhere in Tempe.
>>
>>30206973
of course they moved out of Mesa, Mesa is where you go to die when you can't afford to die in Scottsdale
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.