[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CA AR Ban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: wm_6250907.jpg (1 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
wm_6250907.jpg
1 MB, 4000x3000
Hey guys, so I've been giving a lot of thought on the upcoming bullet button ban that will probably come into effect soon in cuckifornia.

I want to get an AR before the ban takes effect, but here are the consequences.
1. I get an AR, ban happens, now its a salt weapon but I have an AR
2. I don't get an AR, ban happens, can't get an AR anymore
3. ban doesn't happen, whatever.

Should I buy one? I'm thinking of building a pic related.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (17 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
17 KB, 400x266
Hurry up and buy!
>>
Don't buy an AR, buy an M1A variant, It's really hard to cuck those guns.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 546x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 546x282
>>30202903
>>
just buy a couple of receivers, worst comes to worst, all you have to do is finish building a couple of lowers and flip them for even more money.

though if shit does pass I'll probably be looking for a new job depending on how things are written.
>>
>>30202862
Move.
Don't look back.

I believe they are literally passing laws to make people leave because they are a shit state.
Move to Nevada, conceal carry a sawn off shotgun for shiggles.
>>
>>30202917
>most under rated post /10
>>
>>30202862
Heres what I would do: buy two lowers. Build one AR, hide the other lower in the attic and forget about it. If I ever needed to register it as an assault weapon, I do so. Then when WHEN they eventually come to confiscate my registered assault weapon I can just toss them the registered lower and build myself an illegal gun that nobody knows I have.
>>
>>30202862
It can depend on what you want to do with it. Use at a range where other people are? Stick to legal.
Going out into the forest or only on your own property in a place where neighbors are bro-tier? 80%, magazine repair kit and you found the magazines (which is legal) and what gun?
>>
>>30206199
Cali has had long gun registry since 01/2015 so said lower is registered anyways
>>
File: cuomo1.jpg (328 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
cuomo1.jpg
328 KB, 1500x1000
>>30202862
BUY EVERYTHING

Literally everything that you can afford that you want now.

I'm from New York, if they pass a Cali version of the SAFE act, you'll be without recourse. Saigas and Mini 14s will be as good as it will ever get. Do not hesitate, if they pass it, you're going to be without options. Don't count on a lawsuit, because ours lost, and when it was time to go appeal to the supreme court, Scalia kicked the bucket.

Pic related, its the King of the Empire State
>>
>>30207312
>I just turned 18 I didn't ask for this all to happen when I'm too poor to afford guns
>Mfw I'll probably never get all the cool guns that I wanted because I was born a couple years too late
>>
>>30207367
Cover your bases then, buy the AR-15 lower first, buy a WASR.

Whatever you can get grandfathered in.
>>
>>30207367
Buy an 80% lower in cash from Turners or local Gun Shows. If the ban does go into effect it won't be until the end of the year.
>>
File: 1445101567554.jpg (60 KB, 570x657) Image search: [Google]
1445101567554.jpg
60 KB, 570x657
>>30202862

just buy everything you can as quick as you can and then buy more and then when hillary gets in and forces a buy back scheme you get to make a huge loss on your investment
>>
>>30207384
>>30207385
I quite literally have 10$ to my name right now, been looking for a job, but no one is fucking hiring, so I've been living off handouts like some fucking cunt. tbqh I'm probably just going to join up because I have no prospects other than being /fit/. So noguns for me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.