[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's Kansas? Family is moving to Sedgwick County this winter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_Map_of_Kansas_(1927_-_1961).png (188 KB, 2000x1075) Image search: [Google]
Flag_Map_of_Kansas_(1927_-_1961).png
188 KB, 2000x1075
How's Kansas? Family is moving to Sedgwick County this winter.
>>
>>30201006
Methheads/10.
>>
Nice laws, shitty people. If you hate the great plains you're going to go crazy.
>>
>>30201006

City? Just Why....
Country? Better have some land so you can fuck around outside.

MO is better iMO, we have mountains and lakes.
>>
>>30201143
We're going for the college.
Is there really no places to shoot other than private land?
>>
>>30201378
Wichita State? I hope you're going for aerospace, all the other programs suck
>>
>>30201006
I live in Butler county, next door to you
>>
>>30201143
Bushwhackers go and stay go

>>30201378
I'm nogunz, but I hear that Thunderbird has a pretty nice indoor range, just opened up a few months ago.

Speaking of colleges, all Kansas public buildings are set to allow CC soon
>>
>>30201789
>set to allow CC
I've read a little about it and it's fucking retarded. I (and half the school) won't be able to hazguns while all the upper classmen (21+) will be allowed to CC. Either let all of us CC or don't let any students CC.
>>
>>30201687
Are the other programs really that bad? I've heard it's a really good aerospace school, but do they just not give a shit about non engineering students?
>>
File: 1410109949233.jpg (114 KB, 970x880) Image search: [Google]
1410109949233.jpg
114 KB, 970x880
>>30201871
>being underage

>>30201901
Hard to say for sure, but the business and health professions majors are supposed to be pretty good, dunno what else

The innovation campus should be good for a lot of majors, too
>>
>>30201964
>18
Is that underage now?
>>
>>30202118
>doesn't remember 9/11
Yes, 18 is underage
>>
>>30201006
I lived in Sedgwick county, decent place, like no cops, difficult to meet people If you're not Catholic it seems, depends where you are. Enjoy having to go to maize or Goddard for anything lel.
>>
>>30202240
>got taken to an "protest" against Enduring Freedom.
All I want is to legally CC for the 2 and a half years before I turn 21. Is that too much to ask if they're rewriting all the laws anyway?
>>
>>30202459
Eh, it'll be (at least) another year before it goes into effect, anyway. More than likely, you'll be 21 before the SJWs actually allows it.

>tfw the bill was signed when I was a sophomore, and I'll nearly be done with my Master's before I can CC
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.