[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actual Quote from instructor of this course: “Yes I mean I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
Actual Quote from instructor of this course: “Yes I mean I can tell you those stories, but like I say for legal reasons I cannot. Uh but I will tell you I have been on both sides of the gun where I have not only been the good guy but I’ve been the bad guy too. You know? So that’s a lot of times I grow from a lot of that bringing to the training what it’s like to actualy be the bad guy. You see what I’m saying? And what it’s like to be a good guy with the firearm so I look forward to merging those two so the shooter can actually understand what it’s like to be under stress when a convict… well I’m not a convict but you know a couple of more mistakes like that I would have been one easy. You know and I’m really grateful for that I had good family to make sure that I stayed on the right path. But um to be able to understand what it’s like to conduct an armed robbery and what it’s like to defend ones self against armed convicts and armed suspects and different things like that.”
>>
>>30199776
Is that a quote from those Voda niggers? No surprise.
>>
>>30199859
Here's some of their "training"
https://youtu.be/RVApy4MvcUo
>>
>>30199859
>Single-shot .50 BMG rifle
>Nogunz
>Tactical SxS shotgun

What were they THINKING?
>>
>>30200087
they don't
>>
File: Tactical-Bodyguard-Services.jpg (90 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Tactical-Bodyguard-Services.jpg
90 KB, 720x540
>>30199859
Your squad vs mine
>>
File: 1464387823083.jpg (648 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464387823083.jpg
648 KB, 960x1200
>>30200036
>Using the song from Sicario
>>
Other than them being mall ninjas...what's wrong here?This can only be positive. Anything good they do will be good because they are black. Anything bad they do won't make it out to anyone because...they are black.

>Teach Tmeekrius to shoot, even halfassedly
>Tell her she needs to get a CC, and not just have her gun in the house or car
>Baby Daddy #7 tries to beat her while they up at the park drinkin' with tha squad
>manages to get her CC out and shoot him.
>"STRONG BLACK WOMAN SHOOTS ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND"

Or if it goes bad

>Shuhmeekiria decides to go murder baby daddy #12 because he isn't payin no mo child support
>gonna use her new ninja style tactics and her hi-point
>goes to his house with her legal CC but uses it for murder
>nothing is spoken, ever. Nothing. Media won't focus on it.

Like, if he gets blacks to actually be more into guns in a semi-safer way, and gets them to CC instead of nigger carry everywhere we should applaud him.
>>
>>30200923
I don't know if you are fucking retarded because he uses live guns in the classroom pointing them at each other teaching offensive gun techniques, not defensive and is telling people to shoot them in the back of the head.
>>
>>30200955
Blokhin's School of CC?
>>
>>30200036
I'd honestly pay for the expenses and training to send someone like Vinning or Haley there and just watch the lulz.
>>
File: cage_bliss.gif (463 KB, 403x219) Image search: [Google]
cage_bliss.gif
463 KB, 403x219
>>30200955
thats fucking hilarious

god
>>
File: 1415245608161.gif (4 KB, 186x98) Image search: [Google]
1415245608161.gif
4 KB, 186x98
>>30200992
Can you imagine Vining with that fucking smirk while the dude tries to tell him something?

Paul Howe would be across the room judging earnestly in his head with arms folded.

Pat McNamara would scream, "I QUIT!"
>>
>>30200976
>Blokhin's School
>>
>>30201011
>tfw you will never go to work with a briefcase of Model 2s
>>
>>30201009
NRA pulled his credentials because they saw the pure stupidity
>>
putting "FACT" in giant-ass letter doesn't make an opinion a fact... nigs nogging it up mang
>>
>>30201041
yes you can, just buy models 2 and a suitcase
>>
>>30200036
>putting the gun against their body or fairly close every time
...they do know bullets can travel a quite a distance right?
>>
>>30201352
Stupidity prevents reasoning
>>
>>30199776
ive been in a gun fight though. i picked up an old 10/22 barrel and started swinging it like a sword then my buddy found the other and we sword fought with guns vis a vis we were in a gun fight
>>
>>30200036
>people pay this man money to be taught ONE EASY STEP they can do to get 15 to life (DEFENSE ATTORNEYS HATE THIS)
>>
>>30203257
>Av nu kekki brekki
>>
>>30201550
Lel
>>
>>30200955
Train like you fight nigga!
>>
>>30205405
kek
>>
>>30199859
>I had to sell my shoes to be able to buy this Tavor
>>
File: babyshiggy.jpg (38 KB, 296x468) Image search: [Google]
babyshiggy.jpg
38 KB, 296x468
>>30207918

>not selling your shoes for a Tavor
>>
Basically dont breast feed from a first time mother second time mass murdering lunatic, or just dont even birth tell it to go back in
>>
>>30207969
Wut
>>
>>30200955
more dead chimps at the hands of other chimps
nothing of value lost
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.