[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If handguns were made illegal in America, but you could still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: remove.png (377 KB, 416x610) Image search: [Google]
remove.png
377 KB, 416x610
If handguns were made illegal in America, but you could still carry a rifle for self protection in public, would you?
>>
Well I'd definitely suddenly take up the guitar.
>>
File: Stechkin APS.jpg (3 MB, 2250x1500) Image search: [Google]
Stechkin APS.jpg
3 MB, 2250x1500
>>30193527
Technically a short-barreled rifle.
>>
>>30193622
Are the gun laws so ass that just having a stock classifies something as a rifle?
>>
>>30193527
More as a a political statement than one of necessity. Though apparently a trans person in my town - liberaltopia, just got slotted by some teens. So maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea either.
>>
Would carry pistol anyway. the Fact that their are "laws" about ANY firearms tells us that those laws are illegal.

We have the 2nd amendment. The police state that enforces illegal edicts through the use of the bATF and force is also treason.

Everyone of these politicians and law enforcement that are "enforcing" these illegal laws should be tried for crimes of denying US citizens their RIGHTS as they are outlined by the 2nd amendment.
>>
File: Ainsleyd.gif (2 MB, 230x178) Image search: [Google]
Ainsleyd.gif
2 MB, 230x178
>>30194027
>>
>>30193527
If that were to happen I imagine we'd see a lot of the reverse of the whole arm brace thing, where people put tiny stocks on pistols to make them "rifles"
>>
>>30193649
Actually yes
>>
>>30193649
>>30194084

Yep
>>
>>30193527
If handguns were made illegal in America, I'd just carry around a handgun for protection.
>>
>>30193527
>implying people would all of a sudden stop cc handguns
>implying there isnt millions of handguns in circulation already

That would be pretty cool tho if conceal carrying sbr'd aks and ars became the norm. Ugh and every glockfag would be rocking that little gay stock. Me on the other hand, I would probably start carrying my 1911 but with a stock because Im a gentleman
>>
>>30193527
> If handguns were made illegal in America

Yes, because shit will probably have devolved to the point where you need more than just a handgun to protect yourself.
>>
>>30193649
Yes
>>
>>30193670
Portland?
>>
>>30194673
Do you wear your fedora to bed, too?
>>
>>30196656
>mussing your brim
philistine
>>
>>30193622
If you can find a Stechkin in the US, I wanna know how.
>>
I'll be honest, I'd rather carry an SBR/PDW than a handgun.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.