[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This week, the Pennsylvania House of Representatives Judiciary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462234028903 (1).jpg (105 KB, 406x824) Image search: [Google]
1462234028903 (1).jpg
105 KB, 406x824
This week, the Pennsylvania House of Representatives Judiciary Committee has scheduled a possible vote on House Bill 921, sponsored by Speaker of the House, Mike Turzai. This important legislation would eliminate the current Pennsylvania Instant Check System (PICS) as well as the current handgun record of sale and replace it with the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) which is administered by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Please contact the House Judiciary Committee members in support of HB 921!

Since its inception in 1998, PICS has cost Pennsylvania tax payers nearly 120 million dollars to conduct background checks on gun purchasers in the Keystone State. By replacing the system with NICS, taxpayers in Pennsylvania would be relieved of a burdensome, duplicative process and would be able to take advantage of the more efficient federal system. Currently, thirty-five states solely utilize the NICS system for all firearm background checks.

PA BROS CONTACT YOUR PEOPLE IN SUPPORT OF THIS
>>
https://act.nraila.org/default.aspx
>>
File: 1.jpg (225 KB, 800x721) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
225 KB, 800x721
I uh...is it bad if I didn't realize we had a different background check system?
>>
>>30191509
You pay for it
>>
>>30191543
I always assumed the extra money I paid for muh gunz was just what everyone did.

Well son of a bitch.
>>
>still legally an Ohio resident
>don't need a fucking background check for pistol private sales
Haw haw.
>>
>>30191479
>120 mil to do the same thing the feds do already
Holy shit that full retard
>>
>>30191608
Yeah, makes no sense
>>
>>30191479
Wolf will veto it or Kathleen "the massive cunt" Kane will find a way to not inplement it.
>>
>>30191962
keeps unionized state employees doing something.

Dont know the actual system but wouldnt be suprised if its an office full of state troopers that they're keeping hidden away because they're always in trouble for something or and office full of staties with solid connections to someone in harrisburg
>>
Pa bro bumping to keep alive
>>
>>30192043
It probably is
>>
610 checking in
>>
>>30192651
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.