[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/. I need to know if I'm in the right here. >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 37
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1809x1579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1809x1579
Hey /k/. I need to know if I'm in the right here.

>be out with puppers
>going to whole foods for fresh food for my puppers
>leave dogs in truck with windows and sunroof cracked open
>hot as day in a big Texas city (affluent are)
>CC into whole foods even store doesn't allow it
>apparently it's illegal in my state to leave babies and dogs in cars
>walk out and see my dogs barking like mad and a young hot bitch trying to smash my window
>push cart out of the way and draw pointing at woman
>yell WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET ON THE GROUND
>bitch starts yelling some shit at me. I don't listen and keep yelling for her to get on the ground.
>she turns around and is still yelling. Honestly not listening and yelling for her to get on the ground.
>she's about 35 feet away and walks towards me
>yell DONT COME CLOSER, GET ON THE GROUND
>she's briskly walking to me
>she gets to arms length and I take my left hand off my pistol and pistol whip her in the forehead and use my left hand to shove her to the ground
>pavement is hot as fuck
>yell CALL 911 she tried to break into my car and assault me
>she's bleeding from the face but she's laying on the ground
>gun aimed on her and tell her to spread her arms and legs like a starfish (my exact words)
>she bitches at me but I keep telling her to shut up and not move until police arrives
>she goes to jail since I press charges. Cop tells me not to leave dogs in the car.

I partially have that encounter on video and all on unclear audio. Cops have my phone right now until they get the video. Am I in the right? I didn't get charged with anything.
>>
File: ....png (162 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
....png
162 KB, 355x355
>>30191073
>Am I in the right?
you weren't charged
the cops vindicated you
and now you need approval from an anonymous chinese cartoon imageboard?

how insecure can one guy be?
>>
>>30191073
Well it's not like posting about it online instead of getting a lawyer is going to hurt your chances! Calling her a bitch is a great idea too :^)
>>
>>30191157
They weren't praising me as a hero. I was treated like a criminal just the same. But after showing them my CHL and my other info I was allowed to leave wth my gun.

My take on this situation is what the fuck.
>>
>>30191073
Shot that didn't happen for 100 moon bucks georgie poorgie.
>>
>>30191157
>chinese
Japanese you tard
>>
Please sell your firearms
>>
Provide something else like a brief news story or police report. If not go masturbate to your weird power trip fantasy elsewhere faggot
>>
>>30191213
>>30191073
If your story is true , you are the luckiest man alive to the point you don't have anymore luck

Don't let one positive experience embolden you, the next time you have a situation, may be your last.
>>
>>30191196
considering getting a lawyer. just worried that the bitch will create a big stink that I will be retroactively charged (or sued)

I have a feeling pretty soon when she tells all her friends about this, I'll become a victim of harassment from self-righteous dolts
>>
>>30191233
No news story, won't post bitch's mugshot since some anon is going to get my personal info.

If anyone lives in Texas I feel like this might make viral news.
>>
File: 1435443577422.jpg (104 KB, 846x960) Image search: [Google]
1435443577422.jpg
104 KB, 846x960
>>30191220
>>
>>30191242
You'll be sued for medical 100%
>>
>>30191220
Mongolian, you inbred hick.
>>
>>30191255
In public police reports they don't mention the victim usually.
>>
>>30191240
How am I lucky? My take is I was just being a legal dick to a woman who was worried about my dogs.
>>
>>30191255
>If anyone lives in Texas
>k

Sure is summer
>>
>>30191073
Texan here. What a fucking redneck horror show. You both definitely acted like a responsible, reasonable, level-headed citizens.

Good job pistol whipping a woman, i guess. Your grandfather would be proud.
>>
>>30191283
I doubt this will make national news so only the fraction of the total /k/ommandos on this board will see it.
>>
>>30191073

Couldn't you just have tied the dogs up to a post outside the store?
>>
>>30191283
/k/ is made up entirely of cuckaforians and shit posting Australians
>>
Pulling a gun over a property crime where your life isn't in danger?
A broken window or stolen car that your insurance wouldve covered?

Yeah OP you are dumb. Making gun owners look bad
>>
>>30191073

Wow, so you drew and physically assaulted someone who wasn't threatening you?

I'd just count my blessings that I wasn't arrested and keep a low profile for a while.
>>
>>30191073
Whole situation could have been avoided. Seems you got away with it though, so whatever. 2/10 CCW story. Would not read again.
>>
>>30191327
welcome to Texas, where if you fuck someone over you get whatever's coming to you
>>
>>30191242
>considering

Good job, by the time you get one it will be too late.

If you weren't such a dumbass I'd tell you this ONE SECRET TRICK to fucking with a potential civil lawsuit (golddiggers HATE this!).
>>
>>30191270
It's Laotian, you dip
>>
>>30191335
>Wow, so you drew and physically assaulted someone who wasn't threatening you?
She was trying to break into my car where my dogs were. And she approached me while yelling shit at me while I had my gun aimed at her. In this situation she's lucky she didn't get ventilated. She could have had a knife or wanted to rip my ears off for all I know.
>>
>>30191353
Are you talking about me posting about it online? I doubt this thread will negatively affect me. And if it does then I think it'll be no big deal since there's no incriminating info.
>>
>>30191340
How would you have done it? Waiting any longer and you risk property damage and potential harm to your puppers. Drawing immediately was a way to defuse the situation since given OP's Intel, anything could've happened. You think just because it's a hot woman at whole foods she's incapable of doing harm?
>>
>>30191361
>ventilated
Oh god. OP is james yeager
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 424x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 424x315
>spread your arms and legs like a starfish
>>
>>30191387
What is a bear hug for $200 Mr trebek
>>
>>30191361
Itt: OP is terrified of young hot chicks.
>>
>>30191327
>Pulling a gun over a property crime where your life isn't in danger?
>A broken window or stolen car that your insurance would've covered?

The State of Texas Justification For the Use of Force & Deadly Force:
>Deadly force is defined as the degree of force likely to cause death or serious bodily injury, which includes actually firing a gun. However, the threat of using deadly force by displaying a weapon, if it is intended to cause apprehension that an actor will use deadly force if necessary, is defined by law as the use of force not deadly force.
>In Texas it is presumed that deadly force was reasonably necessary if it is used against an individual who was unlawfully or forcibly entering or entered into an occupied home, business, or vehicle or is attempting to forcibly remove another against his or her will from an occupied home, business, or vehicle. Deadly force is also presumed to be justified to prevent the commission or attempted commission of murder, aggravated kidnapping, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery and aggravated robbery.
>In Texas if a person is present in any place where they have a right to be, they have no duty to retreat and have the right to use force, including deadly force, if they reasonably believe that it is necessary to prevent death or serious bodily injury to themselves or to prevent the [previously listed crimes].
>Texas law allows a person to use force in the protection of property to prevent or terminate another’s trespass or other unlawful interference with the possession of real or personal property. Deadly force can be used in Texas when the crime against property is classified as arson, burglary, robbery, criminal mischief at night or theft at night.
>>
>>30191409
im not going to risk injury. Also I was armed. She could have hit me in the balls and took my gun
>>
>>30191452
Jesus are you really that weak?
>>30191450
If you read it carefully, breaking a window during the day at a public parking lot isn't covered.....
>>
>>30191452
>>
File: 1464384749816.jpg (44 KB, 480x341) Image search: [Google]
1464384749816.jpg
44 KB, 480x341
Texas here
Ignore the cucks telling you otherwise. They must not have glorious STAND YOUR GROUND laws.

Good shit OP. Let's keep liberals out of Texas one pistol whip at a time
>>
>>30191467
>>30191469
>what is a knife
>what is mace
>what is sharp finger nails

The only thing that hurt after that encounter was my lungs and throat since I yelled at the top of my longs for five minutes straight
>>
>>30191502
No visible weapons and you pull a gun?

Oh god she gonna cut me with her pedicure!!! You need a father figure good Lord you make me sick
>>
>>30191554
That was a joke. The safest way to handle that situation was to draw at a distance. But nice job trolling.
>>
>>30191073
1. You're an idiot for leaving dog in car.
2. She's an idiot for not simply calling police on you for dog car. Yes, a person can do that, the cops would get dog out of car and issue you a fine. Yes, even if they have to bust your windshield.
3. You can be an idiot and still legally in the right.
>>
>>30191502
I apologize you were very brave.

please post a pic so i can imagine you sweatily screaming yourself hoarse in the hot sun as your dog bounces and yaps maniacally, and honest citizens try to get their children as far from you as possible, while you wave your pistol around in a whole foods to protect yourself from sharp fingernails.
>>
>>30191316
Not if there were Mexicans, who will steal it, or Asians, who will eat it.
>>
>>30191587
>1
A short shopping trip about 20 minutes tops. I left sunroof and windows cracked and I also had the AC on full blast before I shut the car off.

>2
I thought she was trying to steal or hurt my dogs for whatever reason, not to mention breaking into my truck

>3
Are you saying I'm legally in the right? I left out a few details bc it's a green text. Never been arrested before so this is pretty important to know that I have some legal defense in case this blows up negatively for me.

I guess if I was to do it again, I would do it verbally and only draw if she approaches me while aggravated or threatening me.
>>
File: 1458283594620.png (332 KB, 370x507) Image search: [Google]
1458283594620.png
332 KB, 370x507
Fuck these white knife faggs OP. You protect those puppets and pistol whip any bitch trying to get in the way of you doing so.
>>
>>30191359
You know damn well it's Best Korean.
>>
>>30191467
>If you read it carefully, breaking a window during the day at a public parking lot isn't covered.....

>an individual who was unlawfully or forcibly entering or entered into an occupied home, business, or vehicle
dogs=occupied
>attempting to forcibly remove another against his or her will from an occupied home, business, or vehicle
(unsure about this one) remove dogs=forcibly remove another against his or her will
>Texas law allows a person to use force in the protection of property ... to prevent or terminate another’s trespass
>Deadly force can be used in Texas when the crime against property is classified as arson, burglary, robbery, criminal mischief at night or theft at night.

>Sec. 30.04. BURGLARY OF VEHICLES. (a) A person commits an offense if, without the effective consent of the owner, he breaks into or enters a vehicle or any part of a vehicle with intent to commit any felony or theft.
>>
>>30191434
Agreed.

Hey OP, sell your gun, go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>30191220
Hey, you must be new here!
4chan can be confusing and difficult, why don't you try http://www.reddit.com/ instead.
>>
>>30191658
>thought she was trying to steal or hurt my dogs for whatever reason, not to mention breaking into my truck
So you're a paranoid idiot and a gun owner. Great.
>are you saying I'm in the right
No, I'm saying it's possible to be both, you idiot.
I hope your dogs get rabies.
>>
>>30191668
>puppets
*Puppers
>>
>>30191658
>A short shopping trip about 20 minutes tops. I left sunroof and windows cracked and I also had the AC on full blast before I shut the car off.

Law doesn't care if it was 2 minutes or 200. You're still an idiot.
>>
File: summer1.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
summer1.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
Fucking summer cucks ITT
>>
again, not lawyer, not legal advice.

>A short shopping trip about 20 minutes tops. I left sunroof and windows cracked and I also had the AC on full blast before I shut the car off.
you are extremely lucky that we don't have any laws against this to my knowledge. However your city or county might have passed some kind of law about this, but at the state level I think you're fine.
https://www.animallaw.info/topic/table-state-laws-protect-animals-left-parked-vehicles

>I thought she was trying to steal or hurt my dogs for whatever reason, not to mention breaking into my truck
thats a good thought, keep thinking that.

>Are you saying I'm legally in the right? I left out a few details bc it's a green text. Never been arrested before so this is pretty important to know that I have some legal defense in case this blows up negatively for me.
not sure, what I've read, what I've experianced, and what my professors told me when I was getting my law-related degree says that you are very likely in the right, however I cannot grantee that because locking your dogs up in your car is illegal in a lot of places. The best thing you can do right now is not second guess your motives, if you think you're good, then you're good.
>>
>>30191750
>summer cucks
>flavor of the month insult
>>
>>30191761
>you are extremely lucky that we don't have any laws against this to my knowledge. However your city or county might have passed some kind of law about this, but at the state level I think you're fine.

it's illegal in texas (or at least my city/metro) i just found out that day
>>
>>30191761
>not sure, what I've read, what I've experianced, and what my professors told me when I was getting my law-related degree says that you are very likely in the right, however I cannot grantee that because locking your dogs up in your car is illegal in a lot of places. The best thing you can do right now is not second guess your motives, if you think you're good, then you're good.

it doesn't matter if it's illegal, the bitch is in the wrong when she tried to break into my car and when she approached me? I was justified to draw my weapon and pistol whip her when she approached? I mean she's not a cop and the way she presented herself meant she was a potential threat.
>>
Oh look, it's another shit that never happened thread
>>
>>30191771

>says the summer cuck
>>
>>30191290
It's 2016. If someone tries to destroy your car you're well within your rights to beat them regardless of their genitals.
>>
>>30191220
It's Cantonese what are you talking about
>>
OP literally is getting shat on solely because the individual in his story is a white woman. Y'all some hypocritical ass white knight pussy eating bitchmade loser lookin ass niggas
>>
>>30191073
This is the second thread I've seen today of someone in Texas doing something questionable/stupid with a gun.
Maybe it's anti-gun people trying to paint the community as gun toting idiots?
>>
>>30191073

This absolutely 100% did not happen
>>
>>30192348
yes it did
>>
>SPREAD YOUR ARMS AND LEGS LIKE A STARFISH
>>
>>30191290
>muh treat wemmun as lesser beings incapable of being held responsible for their decisions maymay
>>
>>30191073
Leaves pets in a hot as fucl car
You lose inn my eyes right there.
Cracks an unarmed women ( or man either) across forehead with a 2 pound piece of steel
You're a cunt and deserve everything that is going to happen to you over this
You will end up bankrupt and friendless and probably unemployable You fucking huge asshole.
>>
>>30191683
Occupied means people inside. Dogs are considered property, not people.
>>
>>30191817
>it doesn't matter if it's illegal, the bitch is in the wrong when she tried to break into my car and when she approached me?
Yes.
>I was justified to draw my weapon and pistol whip her when she approached?
Yes.

Go talk to a lawyer anyway.
>>
>>30191817
>chicken connoisseur of African decent has two 1 stone pouches containing the medicinal herb resting upon the passenger compartment within his automobile
>enraged woman who verily must be of the opposing political mindset (although quite dashing in appearance) is beating upon the panes of the gentleman's automobile
>upon witnessing this, the gentleman draws his pistolet and proclaims "LAY UPON THE GROUND LIKE A STARFISH"
>The local shire reef arrests the woman and shortly presents the gentleman with a hand gesture of the "high-five" variety and chuckles upon hearing the story
>the law officer and gentleman still practice their marksmanship together to this very day
>>
>>30191319
And which one are you?
>>
>>30193538
But my dog is smarter and far better trained than most people.
>>
>>30191073
Legally, you're good, but dude...

you just beat the shit out of a woman who was just concerned for the poor widdle dogges...that you were illegally keeping in your car.

Pray you don't go to court with a jury of HER peers on this one, because you're fucked then.
>>
I'd be concerned about your choice of words and how you handled the situation, you're not a cop and demanding someone lay down under the guise of being shot may be criminal in itself. Your best bet would have been to tell her to leave, but you knocked her down and held her there under gun point.
>>
>>30191890
>this and only this
Y'all are some retards.
>>
>>30193621
Yeah but you see it's kinda not okay for you to bust some random fuckheads window just because
>MUH ANIMULS
>MUH VAGINA
>>
>>30193624
Yeah this may come back to bite you in the ass OP.
>>
>>30193538
this
>>
>Yelling get on the ground and not get in my truck
>>
>using deadly force to protect property
Not even once
>>
>>30193580
>heartylaughter.marblestatue
>>
File: 1440718164771.png (68 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
1440718164771.png
68 KB, 800x526
>>30191217
Kek
>>
>>30191073
Only thing you're guilty of, is not shooting that dumb broad in her stupid face after she charged at you.
>>
>>30191255
only one I found relevant you lying faggot

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/dallas/headlines/20100127-Woman-beaten-robbed-of-8516.ece
>>
>>30191350
fuck off cunt

In Texas you're supposed to levelly handle situations, not ape your trogdolyte chris costa videos every chance you get you fucking proto human
>>
>>30191220
This is a Guamanian Cloisonné forum and anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a thief
>>
>pull a gun
>not willing to use said gun, instead use as intimidation tool

If you pull that piece out, it better be to use it. Also

>having her lie on the ground
>spreading limbs, something done to search people

you rack disciprine
>>
>>30191242
Time to move.

I hate SJW but you got a shitstorm headed your way if she sues.
>>
>>30194073
resident of Austin detected
>>
>>30191073
>walk out and see my dogs barking like mad and a young hot bitch trying to smash my window
>young hot
I would have tried to fuck her but I'm weird like that.

>push cart out of the way and draw pointing at woman
Was she committing a felony? Were you defending the life of yourself or your animals?

Probably could have yelled "HEY LET ME HELP YOU"

Put your shit in back of truck, drive away.

Really though, you didn't have to draw on her. What was she trying to do? Put yourself in her shoes. She thought those dogs could die because it was a hot day and they were locked in the car. She was trying to save your animal's life.

You could have handled the situation better. Don't leave your dogs in the car.

Don't be a thug, OP.
>>
>>30194174
the law clearly states that using force (displaying a gun) is legal to prevent a crime that using deadly force (shooting) is illegal to use.
>>
>>30191073
you're an asshole for leaving your dogs in a car in the texas sun. but you probably already knew that.

but they're your dogs, you can mistreat them any way you want until someone else sees how you treat them.

also, things that didnt happen: the thread.
>>
>>30191327
the cc fags are going to fuck it up for everyone. just you wait.
>>
thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UFc1pr2yUU
>>
>>30194208
This.

>Op sees a fuckable piece of ass.

>Op draws a gun on it.

>Op may be a huge faggot.
>>
>>30191658

you can rationalize it all you want, you're still flat-out fucking wrong. takes about 10 minutes in ILLINOIS heat to reach >90f in a car. i shudder to think what your poor canines go through.

you suck at pet ownership.
>>
>>30191683
Dogs don't count. However, you could argue you thought she was damaging your car for no reason (criminal mischief) and since drawing weapon only counts as a use of force, you should be straight.
>>
>>30191361
>had a knife or rip my ears off
well thank god the day was saved.
Good thing own a gun so a poor adult man like yourself can defend yourself from getting your ears ripped off by young girls. Boy, can you imagine the nerve of someone trying to save an animal from being cooked alive in the Texas heat.

What nerve she had to yell at you whenever you had a lethal weapon pointed at her. It's your right as a citizen to endanger the life of your animals so you can shop at an organic grocery store.

Just think, it's D-Day. All of those American lives lost over the years to defend your freedom to brutalize a well intentioned and attractive young woman.

You are truly a hero.
>>
File: 1460215367069.jpg (57 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1460215367069.jpg
57 KB, 500x481
>>30191073
Today's Lesson on /k/: De-escalation and evasion are preferable to confrontation.
>>
>>30191817
It does matter. You're lucky your state is not like the state of Florida. If you commit a crime, you do not have a right to use deadly force unless you retreat first. Also simply drawing a firearm is considered deadly force so in this situation you would of been charged with aggravated battery for pistol whipping her. Mandatory 10 years in prison.
>>
>>30191851
>>30191851
>if someone tries to save your puppers from cooking to death they deserve to be beaten
>>
>>30191275
If you don't see a problem with that statement, then no one here is gonna be able to tell you different.
>>
>>30191073
What you did is probably legal, but it doesn't make you any less of a jackasses. Have some god damn self control, I bet you just wanted an excuse to draw.
>>
>>30191319
Canadafag here, can confirm
>>
>>30191220
No this is. a Mexican Sugar Dancing Forum
>>
File: BOY.png (864 KB, 1391x833) Image search: [Google]
BOY.png
864 KB, 1391x833
>>30191073
>>push cart out of the way and draw pointing at woman

well buddy,
i think you jumped the gun.
you might wanna just say
"Hi, whats up? What can I do for you, that's my truck."
>DOGS GONNA DIE
(she's kinda right, its the law and it makes sense.)

but instead
you threaten to kill her
and we both know its not because you wanted to protect the dogs, you wanted to protect your 200 dollar window.

You threaten to kill a woman over a broken window.
No jury will like your side
>Texas
Wellll.....maybe....
>>
>>30191220
Everyone is wrong. It's a Brazilian stick figure image board.
>>
>>30194948
Are you retarded? It's a Japanese anime/manga appreciation board based on Pluto
>>
>>30191073
>puppers
Let this cancerous board 'culture' memespeak die already. good lord
>>
OP definitely sperged out. Why would you press charges once she said she did it because of your dogs?
>>
>>30193621
>beat the shit out of
One little pistol whip does not "beating the shit out of" make.
>>
>>30195090
It's an Ethopian competitive-eating imageboard, you mong.
>>
>>30191073
>>leave dogs in truck with windows and sunroof cracked open

Haven't even finished reading and you're already a negligent fucking retard and shouldn't own pets. I'll let you know how much more of a fucking moron you are when I'm done.
>>
>>30196070 here

I have no opinion about the rest of your story. You're probably lying.
Don't fucking leave anything alive in the car. Not even with the windows cracked. It's a fucking retarded thing to do.
Leave your dogs at home next time. All taking them with you does is stress them out.
>>
>>30191658

>HURR DURR LEAVING PUPPERS IN CAR ON HOT DAY IS OK IF YOU DO IT MY WAY

You're a fucking retard and I hope your pets get taken away and given to responsible people who will properly care for them. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>30194389

2 pieces of advice for you, OP:
1. Don't take any sort of advice from retards who say "would of"
2. Don't leave dogs in your car, you stupid fucking retard.
>>
>>30191692
>4chan is more confusing than reddit
>please go back
>>
>>30191073

According to >>30191450, you were in the right.
>Texas law allows a person to use force (force defined as drawing a gun without firing it) in the protection of property to prevent or terminate another’s trespass or other unlawful interference with the possession of real or personal property.

According to decent standards of human conduct, I guess that you could probably have handled the situation a little better, but then again, I wasn't there. If it were me, I probably would have left pupper home in the air conditioning, but once you get to the point where a crazy woman is trying to break a car window and not responding to normal human communication, I would definitely have flipped out as well. I don't care about the window, since that can be replaced, but the glass shards could cut or potentially blind a dog. If some crazy bitch were trying to blind my dog with shards of glass, the scene would end with her not breathing and me in jail.

>>30191658
20 minutes in a hot car, if left in a sunny parking space, can be pretty brutal. Try it yourself. Even with the windows cracked, it's not fun.

>>30191467
>>30191683
You're both wrong. It has nothing to do with trespass and nothing to do with deadly force. The woman was destroying his personal property, and Texas law allows for brandishing a weapon to terminate this activity.
>>
>>30191327

He didn't make anyone look bad because this never happened and you are a literal retard if you believe it did.
>>
>>30194397
>if someone approaches you while yelling and you have a gun drawn on them you should let them be
>smashing out someone's windows instead of just asking the store to ask him to come to the front
>>
why are you fuckers so retarded?

i don't even
>>
File: 1464907729760.jpg (228 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
1464907729760.jpg
228 KB, 1022x862
>>30196660
>>
>>30196214
Because he would be charged If he was in the state of Florida. It's not a retard statement when it happens here, that's why we have laws for it. I'm trying to show op he went a bit overboard in this situation, even if he had a reasonable thought that his vehicle and dogs were in danger. He should of attempted to deescalate the situation and then draw his weapon if the woman still came at him.
>>
>>30191073
If you were in the right you wouldn't need us to justify your actions
>>
>>30191073
>Whole foods
K-k-k-kill yourself.
>>
>>30191359
The ocean?
>>
>>30191220
its a jamaican hot rod board you retard
>>
>>30191220
This is a Nigerian Flipbook cam site you asshat
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (112 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
112 KB, 800x600
>>30191658
>1
Cars heat up very quickly. Pic related is test at 84°F.
>2
She did something wrong too. She should have called the cops. That doesn't excuse that her actions were mostly reasonable.
>3
You're a moron for posting about this, presumably soon after it happened. If anyone catches wind about it, then you're screwed. 4chins is a rather prominent website.
>>
>>30191073
Well you shouldn't have left the dogs in the car, they'll die from that shit.

But people aren't supposed to smash your window, they're supposed to call the cops and have them do it.

You're scum, and she's scum.
>>
Sure is hillary in here.

OP, that girl should've minded her own damn business. But since she had nothing better to do than vandalize your property (to "rescue" your property or not), she got what was coming to her. It's the reason you aren't in jail for brandishing a weapon, self defense. Don't feel bad, move on with your life. Definitely contact a lawyer and if anything develops, you are ahead of the game. You won't get stuck with anything since she was clearly in the wrong.

If you simply don't get involved in other people's business, you won't end up with shitty consequences like she did. It's the same as when people say michael brown was a good boy, he dindu nuffin. He tried to take a gun from a cop after robbing a store. Every person is responsible for their actions, legally and practically. If you are trying to break my car windows, expect negative consequences. It doesn't matter if I go to jail afterward, you are still full of holes. You wouldn't be if you had just kept walking past a non-emergency situation. this generation (unfortunately mine) is so entitled they think the world revolves around them. If it still makes you feel better to save a $250 animal that is probably going to attack you as soon as you smash the glass between you and it, you have to live with that decision and whatever happens afterwards. She has noone to blame but herself. You were defending yourself, your property (I can't believe all these liberals in this thread that think this is so bad), and your animals.
>>
>>30191220
This is clearly the cartoons of Canadian Ice Mexicans.
>>
Well. IF they find out you CC'd into wholefoods you can get bitched at (or sued.) by them for breaking store policy. But not any state or federal law.

And if you left your dog inna car, and the cops on scene were like "ok, yeah just don't do that." I wouldn't worry about that either. They would have already given you a ticket or court summons to see a judge about it.

Leaving your dog in the car is usually just a fine anyway. After seeing crazy lady, fining you didn't seem important.
>>
File: 1464917244637.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1464917244637.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>30191890
>>30193647
No, samefag, OP is getting shit on because it didn't happen, and the best power fantasy he could come up with is hitting a woman with a gun. It says a lot about the kind of person OP is, which is a massive faggot.
>>
>>30191157
dude, when something never happens, you need all the support you can have in order to believe it
>>
>>30191359

Leotian*
>>
>>30191327
>>30191450
Just to supplement anon's point, it's in chapter 9 of the Texas Penal Code. Texas has a lot of wiggle room for use of force compared to some other states.
>>
File: 1465218598270.jpg (34 KB, 488x351) Image search: [Google]
1465218598270.jpg
34 KB, 488x351
>>30191073
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
File: 1461765277547.jpg (88 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
1461765277547.jpg
88 KB, 600x416
>>
>>30191220
Hory shit lurk more faggot
>>
>All these beta white knights defending dindu sarkeesian.
>YOU PISTOL WHIPPED A GURL!
>SHE HAS A VAGINA YOU KNOW!
>HOW COULD YOU?!
She was damaging property, his property, at that.
>>
File: 1461734777061.jpg (14 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1461734777061.jpg
14 KB, 250x231
>>
>This thing never happened
>There is no validity in discussing the legal ramifications of a situation involving controversial and ever changing laws that apply to the huge number of people who CC because OP didn't use the clause "what if"
Go back to /arg/ /akg/ /geerqueer/ /tankloligeneral/ and let threads, other than pictures of things you'll never own, exist in peace.
>>
>>30198127
See
>>30198066
>>
File: 1450039276626.png (818 KB, 865x859) Image search: [Google]
1450039276626.png
818 KB, 865x859
>>30198127
Exactly, It's 2016, I thought we have gender equality now lol
>>
File: 92a.png (343 KB, 430x364) Image search: [Google]
92a.png
343 KB, 430x364
>>
File: 1ef.png (871 KB, 800x578) Image search: [Google]
1ef.png
871 KB, 800x578
>>
File: bad.jpg (15 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
15 KB, 266x200
>>
File: d9e.jpg (106 KB, 497x427) Image search: [Google]
d9e.jpg
106 KB, 497x427
>>
File: 002.jpg (56 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
56 KB, 500x368
>>
File: c33.jpg (29 KB, 425x301) Image search: [Google]
c33.jpg
29 KB, 425x301
>>
File: golden gaytime.jpg (38 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
golden gaytime.jpg
38 KB, 650x366
>>30191073
>>
>>
Someone has a lot of time on their hands...
>>
File: fellow fags.jpg (147 KB, 880x890) Image search: [Google]
fellow fags.jpg
147 KB, 880x890
>>30191073
>>
>>30191220
It's a Guamanian cobra wrangling forum, you twit.
>>
File: you said winkwink outloud.jpg (96 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
you said winkwink outloud.jpg
96 KB, 1024x768
>>30198117
>>30198128
>>30198154
>>30198167
>>30198176
>>30198185
>>30198195
>>30198202
>>30198216
>>30198217
>>30198295
So you're point is that OP is wasting space on /k/ (lol at that prospect). And you get this point across by spaming the board with dumb shit?

That plan makes perfect sense!
>>
>>30191275
She was trying to break into your car. If she was really worried about your dogs, she would have called the cops. That way, she doesn't face charges and you come off looking like some kind of trailer trash. As it is, she tried to break into your car, and then attacked you when you confronted her. Sounds like you got PTSD and powerful grounds for a lawsuit your own self. You're the victim in this charade.
>>
>>30191409
An excellent way to get your nuts kneehammered into paste. While you're getting shanked with a nail file and having a keyring jabbed into your eyes.
>>
>>30198329
Nope, just that OP is a fag and his story is as absurd as the amount of cocks he's taken. Im on /k/, you think I have anything better to do?
>>
>>30193656
This. It sounds like you are GTG
>>
>>30191073
You left your puppers in the car on a hot day? You stupid worthless piece of shit
>>
>>30191073
Why would you need to pull a gun on a young woman, why not just tell her to fuck off, load up the car, then drive off?
>>
>>30198552
>implying the OPs story isn't 150x more satisfying
Liberal beating should be named a national sport.
>>
>>30193624
>>30193672
Citizens have the right to detain another citizen they believe to be committing a crime until law enforcement arrives at the scene. This is the basis of "citizen's arrest".
The chick fucked up by trying to stop a crime(doggos in the vehicle) by committing another crime(breaking and entering, theft of property, vandalism). All three of those crimes are justification for use of force by a citizen in TX.
>>
>>30191073
>Pull gun
>For something not endangering your life

Shiggidy.
>>
>>30198789
>fudd
>100%
imhuntinwabbits
>>
>>30191073
Both you and that woman is dumb as fuck.
This is how sheltered modern Americans can be.
>>
What would have been the right thing to do in this scenario? Assuming you left the puppers in the car?
>>
>>30198789

>Stronk Womyn breaks his truck window
>Dog bites her
>Dog has to be put down
>>
>>30199938
Deescalation.
>>
File: escalator.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
escalator.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>30200243
>>
>>30191073
You're in the right, but get a lawyer just because
>>
>>30198744
just for your information (the part about use of threat of force in Texas appears correct from other information in this thread), you can only preform a citizens arrest if the person is committing a felony.
>>
File: 1464594059776.jpg (22 KB, 346x387) Image search: [Google]
1464594059776.jpg
22 KB, 346x387
>>30191073
>being so earth-shatteringly afraid of a woman that you almost kill her for no reason in a whole foods parking lot

Please kill yourself, OP. You are not what the founding fathers had in mind when they created this great country.
>>
File: fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg (43 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg
43 KB, 400x300
>>30199938

Try saying something like "Hey, what are you doing?" rather than pulling a gun and screaming like an autistic freak until the cops come.

This is what I assume OP looks like.
>>
OP, you're both assholes. Don't leave your dog in the car unless you want to come back to a dead dog. Unless you were only in there for like 10 minutes. Cars are literally ovens in direct sunlight.

>>30191327
You'd let someone steal your car with your doggo in it? Why even carry a gun senpai ur a pussy.
>>
>>30191073
you drew your gun and didn't fire when the assailant advanced on you close enough to make physical contact?
>>
>>30191220
It's vietnamese rice paper tapestry showroom, you ingrate fuck nuggets.
>>
>>30193580
Shire reeve*
Unless you were talking about a coral outcropping in a hobbit village
>>
>>30191073
>break the law
>assault an unarmed woman with your pistol because she walked towards you

you sound like a nigger
be glad you didn't get arrested you faggot
>>
>>30191213
>I was treated like a criminal just the same

gee i wonder why?

>>leave dogs in truck
>>CC into whole foods even store doesn't allow it
>>apparently it's illegal in my state to leave babies and dogs in cars

oh right
>>
>>30191658
Simply put, you're wrong and a poor pet owner

You should probably apologize to that woman you pressed charges against. She had your dog's best interest in mind way more than you did. She even came at someone with a loaded gun aimed at her because she cared so much more than you did than to spend the few bucks in gas to leave it running or drive home and drop them off
>>
>>30197556

My point was that your saying "would of" and "should of" makes you sound like a fucking moron, and listening to any sort of advice from a fucking moron is a bad idea.
It's "should have" and "would have", or "should've" and "would've", you illiterate mongoloid.
>>
>>30201664
correct
>>
>>30191220
What are you doing in this Eritrean bee-keeping forum?
>>
>>30194397
>windows cracked
>dogs cooking to death
Pick one you white-knighting faggot
>>
>>30191316
That's incredibly risky
>>
>>30194073
>In Texas you're supposed to levelly handle situations
he didnt kill her
>>
>>30191409
Who the fuck actually believes that a bear hug is an effective way to subdue someone?
>>
>>30203729
a retard
>>
File: 30.06Sign.png (160 KB, 800x672) Image search: [Google]
30.06Sign.png
160 KB, 800x672
>>30191073
Opie, does the establishment in question have a 30.06 sign in place? If they do, and you carried in there, you have committed a crime that will cost your your CHL if anyone (like the local DA who likes dogs, doesn't like assholes who try to cook them in trucks and pistol whip women, and wants brownie points for re-election) decides to roast you. Especially if there's store camera footage of you coming out of the store and drawing. (And if this actually happened, which it very likely didn't.) You fucked up royally.

Also note that leaving your dogs in a hot car can be construed as a violation of Texas penal code 42.092(b)(1). A violation of this statute is a state jail felony. She may well have been legally justified in breaking the shit out of your vehicle windows to get your dogs out. While that vote-seeking prosecutor is busy hanging that 30.06 class A misdemeanor on you for carrying in whore foods he can go ahead and hang a state jail felony there while he's at it.

>tl:dr; opie is a really stupid faggot
>>
>>30203638
I've seen the temperature inside a Tahoe (which isn't dark, btw) get over 100F on a sunny day with temps in the 80s outside the vehicle. That's with sunroof and windows cracked.

>while training to be a CPS investigator
>instructor left an accurate thermometer in the car to show us
>>
>>30206581
Seconded.
Fuck you OP I hope you fucked
>>
>>30191220
Inuit quipu filing-cabinet
scandinavian punch-card catalog
suburban coloring-book locker
australian lite-brite depot
utahn tweet drawer
martian interpretive dance bulletin
>>
>>30206581
I'm going to assume 30.06 isn't a coincidence and they want you to carry a garand into the store.
>>
File: shoot me.jpg (36 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
shoot me.jpg
36 KB, 480x357
>>30191220
There are people right now that don't even know they are on a Mozambican phenakistoscope board.

Just wow.
>>
>>30191220
Excuse me this is actually one of those aboriginal mud drawing forums.
>>
>>30191073
Only wrong you did was leave your puppers in a vehicle in the summer heat. Don't ever leave a pupper in a car.
>>
>>30206657
Somebody in the Texas legislature has a sense of humor. Texas Penal Code Section 30.06 addresses trespass by a CHL holder.
>>
>>30191486
Texas here
Libtards sometimes need a good pistolwhipping ever now and again.
>>
>>30206780
So do shitposters. Jack yourself up at your earliest convenience. Post timestamped before and after pictures.
>>
>>30206824
>>
File: 1465266728907.jpg (27 KB, 409x325) Image search: [Google]
1465266728907.jpg
27 KB, 409x325
Why didnt you just use un-armed combat against an un-armed lady? Were you that frightened?
>>
fuck this thread, it's time to die
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.