[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in the UK and I wanna buy my friend a gladius for his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
I'm in the UK and I wanna buy my friend a gladius for his birthday.

Whats the best online store and do I have to worry about customs seizing it?
>>
does the slogan "get a life, bin that knife" mean anything to you?
>>
>>30186868
Yes, but he's not gonna carry the bloody thing around with him. It's gonna be in his bedroom.
>>
>>30186874
He's gonna murder a family with such a weapon in that bedroom.
I have a high mind to report you to the queen for this act of terror!
>>
>>30186878
Look, if he IS gonna murder anyone it'll be some mudslimes. If you report him for that YOU'RE the terrorist.
>>
>>30186866
no idea about customs friend, but kultofathena is your friend, give me one moment, I'm a reenactor so i have some good ones ive bought from there, I'll pull one up. you need it to be ust pretty or a real sword?
>>
>>30186886
>Killing innocent migrants.
Now who's the racist now?!
You are going to arm your "friend" so he can murder innocent people who just want peace?!
>>
>>30186866
also whats your budget
>>
>>30186902
He's never gonna use it in a reenactment so it's not that important that it's a real sword, just something cool he can occasionally play with in his room.
>>
>>30186926
no prob then, that won't cost too much, what's your budget?
>>
>>30186926
>Play with.
This is the reason we need to get rid of dangerous bladed weapons, you treat them like they are just toys.
They are dangerous weapons meant to kill.
>>
>>30186914
£100~
>>
>>30186911
>muh innocent peaceful muslims
>911 in post number
Boy you never stood a chance. Enough of the funny jokes now, enemies of Christ are never innocent.
>>
>>30186935
He's gonna be 26, he knows it's not a toy.
>>
>>30186936
http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=AH3311N&name=Roman+Wood+Handled+Pompeii+Gladius
>>
>>30186930
About £100
>>
>>30186935
actually the one i linked him to is dull, and made of soft metal, that could not effectively be made into a proper sword

>>30186950
yup i know I gave you a link to the perfect sword
>>
>>30186938
Followers of Christ are not innocent either.
>>
>>30186948
>>30186958
Thanks, looks really nice.
>>
>>30186936
Ouch.

Remeber the Top Gear episode where they each get £10000 to buy supersport cars?

Anyway, this is about as not-shit as it'll get around that price point: http://kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=500360

Windlass is the maker, sold by multiple retailers, KoA is probably going to be as cheap as it gets, but check around, maybe you have something local (EU) that manages to beat them once VAT and shipping has been included.
>>
As just a wallhanger to look cool? Deepeeka

I wouldn't recommend them for a proper sword for cutting. Though I've been told that people in reenactment do like their Roman stuff
>>
>>30186965
no prob, hope he enjoys it, make sure your local laws are okay with it though
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.