[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General archery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 85x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 85x229
Just got a Bowtech carbon overdrive

What's your bow? Crossbows are accepted
>>
>>30186436
If you're interested in archery, stop what you're doing and watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

Lars Andersen regularly has debunked the myths of modern archery, and shown from his research that you in fact don't need any fancy high tech equipment or even bows. These devices serve to limit your potential as an archer and will lead you down a path filled with bad habits and modern folklore.

Quivers, sights, compound bows, all these tools are just fluff, they will empty your wallet just as much as your skills will remain devoid of any useful talent.

DO NOT FALL INTO THE MODERN HYPE OF ARCHERY, there are ancient texts that explain the proper, fast, practical, and prestigious use of the bow, save a few pennies, save yourself the time and energy untraining bad habits.
>>
>>30186462
Oh god a Lars fag. I don't give a shit if that guy is the best trick shooter ever, when it comes to hunting and shooting in a standard competition, I'll stick with my pricey compound bow.
>>
>>30186477
Hey look, another modern archer mythos man.
>>
>>30186489
Yeah if you could give good arguments for why I would have a better chance of killing a deer by quickly shooting a 30lb horse bow you should get them rolling now.
>>
>>30186503
>good arguments
Did you not watch the video?
>>
>>30186462
>>30186489
>>30186539
I really hope you're trolling and not actually this retarded.
>>
>>30186462
This anon posts this stupid shit in every single archery thread. If you havent seen it you must be new
>>
File: truballKG.jpg (43 KB, 319x267) Image search: [Google]
truballKG.jpg
43 KB, 319x267
>>30186436
Has anyone ever used a tru ball king George bow release?
>>
>>30186436
A budget Diamond Infinite Edge, I like it, it works for me.
>>
>>30186849
its time for your nap baby
>>
File: IMG_20160320_090501005.jpg (4 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160320_090501005.jpg
4 MB, 4320x2432
>>30186436
Bow? Don't you mean "wife beaters hunting rifle?"
>>
Anybody have some good recommendations for an arrow rest for a recurve bow?
>>
>>30186462
>you in fact don't need any fancy high tech equipment or even bows.
>or even bows

Man, now even the bait-biters aren't bothering to read your pasta.
>>
>>30187059
>Falling for the photocamo meme
>>
>>30187543
I don't agree with the retard, but in that context "bows" refers to the "fancy high-tech" compound bows that autist is shitting himself about.
>>
>>30186462
Please, just fucking stop. Lars is a trick shooter and nothing more. There are no "myths of modern archery", and not a single school of traditional archery around the world actually teaches acrobatic shooting.

Just go away forever.
>>
>>30186562
I really hope you didn't fall into myths.

>>30186666
It's not stupid if it's true.

>>30189491
The truth will not go away just because you don't want it to.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.