[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ pls help I'm an autist who needs help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I'm going to be cheeki breekin into an abandoned building, I want to bring a firearm to protect muhself, unfortunately being that I'm young and broke I only have some youth rifles at my disposal, 20 guage 870 pistol grip (bullet belt that holds about 25 shells) or m&p 15-22 with two magazines, the factory 25 and a aftermarket 35 round magazine.
>>
pls no tell fbi
>>
>>30184764
I'm going to be watching this thread to see how retarded you are op
>>
Don't bring a firearms or actual weapon if any type. Bring something like a mag lite which to can pass off as a tool. This way if you do beat the shit out of someone you can actually not have every facto r against you. Bring a cheap camera or something to so you can cover as a photographer.
>>
File: 1412019098712-2.gif (1 MB, 417x242) Image search: [Google]
1412019098712-2.gif
1 MB, 417x242
Are you going to ask a question or just tell us about how you're going into an abandoned building and wished you had better guns?

I'm assuming, you're asking what a cheap gun that could work is? I'd say just buy a hi-point and call it a day.
>>
>>30184764
Not enough info.
Is the abandoned building innawoods or in the middle of downtown in Detroit?

I'm going to assume it's the latter, because you'd be fine with whatever innawoods.

In that case, get yourself a 1,000+ lumen flashlight.

You will be able to light rooms better than if they had functioning electricity and you will be able to stun or at least blind whatever dindus you might run into.
>>
>>30188806
It's out of town, somewhat far off the highway, nobody would hear either of the guns go off from the highway, nor would they see the vehicle I am in.
>>
I found like 4 crt monitors out front and took them home, for targets I guess .s.
>>
>>30187747
>you didn't reply to a thread that didn't get replies till morning, wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>30189646
Doesn't change the fact that there was no question in the OP. How were we supposed to help him if we didn't know what he wanted?
>>
>>30189677
which potato gun is best gun
whether to expect a crack den inside or not
what gear to take,
crowbar, sledge flashlights ect
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.