[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Vault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Crawl.jpg (175 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Crawl.jpg
175 KB, 400x300
Investigating creating a gun vault under my house.

Anyone done this yet or know anyone that has?
>>
Have you considered getting a general contractor to dig you a basement, so that it gets done correctly and your house doesn't fall into a hole?
>>
>>30184107
I was thinking something smaller. ~10 X 10. No chance of the house falling into that small of a hole.
>>
>>30184243
100% no way this could possibly go wrong. Good luck anon. Have you considered just doing a 10x10 controlled demolition? No chance of damaging your house in a small explosion.
>>
>>30184098
Higher a pro. Tell them its a storm shelter
>>
>>30184243
>>30184679
I highly recommend using tannerite to excavate your basement. You can even get some shooting in.
>>
>>30184763
Good idea. Only problem with that route is I live in CA. Not many storms come through here that would make that believable.
>>
>>30184098
My parents have a fully concrete cased cold storage cellar in their basement. Its roughly 50 feet long and 6 ft wide. 30 feet in there is a browning vault door, this is where my dad stores his firearms.
>>
>>30185114
You're building a wine cellar.

You're welcome.
>>
>>30185114
No one is going to ask why you need one, they'll happily take your money even if they think you're a freak who's going to hide bodies in it.
>>
File: 1450729799469.jpg (334 KB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
1450729799469.jpg
334 KB, 1680x945
Intriguing data-mining thread.
>>
>>30185149
>basement
>in CA

Lmao ggnore
>>
>>30185157
Good one!
>>
>>30185208
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
>>
>>30185149
Sounds pretty involved. I would love to do something like that but no sure my motivation level is there for something that big. Plus I want this to be incognito.
>>
>>30185166
This is true. I used to install alarms and people would ask for wierd shit like "can you put a separate alarm on this closet" or "can you put a mag lock on this outbuilding that can only be disabled from the outside". Thier money all spent the same and ended up with a professionally wired rape dungeon.
>>
>>30185260
At least this ass is under 300lbs. I bet you are that monster from that nuggestfest photos.

Fucking stupid thread and so are you.
>>
>>30187284
Nuh uh. You're stupid
>>
Tell 'em you want a wine cellar, cheese cellar, or a basement workshop. Or just say additional storage space.
>>
>>30184098
Ask the /diy/ board.
>>
If they ask say you're a fetishist and its a sex dungeon.

Jesus.

Just don't tell them your fetish is guns.
>>
>>30187407
This being Cali, OP could probably get tax incentives for building a fetish dungeon.
>>
>>30187407
>>30187431

Yeah, with shit like fifty shades having been retardedly popular, nobody thinks being a total sex pervert is even weird anymore. People think it makes you intriguing.

I 100% guarantee that people would be more weirded out if you said you had an underground gun safe than if you said you had a sex dungeon.
>>
>>30187382

All of these are amazing hobbies to get into.

I've been making wine and I recommend going the cheap way and buying Welches 100% red grape juice, using plastic water cooler jugs, and a small oak stick. Just don't skimp on the yeast.

And cheese making is incredible.

Also nobody mentioned learning to make salami and other cured meats. All these things are great skills and go well with an underground cellar.
>>
>>30187483
>Welches 100% red grape juice, using plastic water cooler jugs, and a small oak stick. Just don't skimp on the yeast.

I feel fucking retarded for asking this, but would that work? I'd imagine that it'd make shitty wine, but that's not the point.
>>
>>30187491
I've done it with many different Walmart 100% juices. It tastes like any other bottled wine, which is ok/10
>>
>>30187284
220 since you seem to be interested. As far as the stupid thread, it obviously was interesting enough for you to take time from stuffing gerbils up your ass to respond. Don't let me keep you from your happy time though. Proceed with the lube and rodents.
>>
>>30187523

Some 100% juices aren't equal for wine making though. A lot of the concentrates you add water to seem to produce inferior, yet still delicious results.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.