[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spray gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: slav_magic.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
slav_magic.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Can this thing be used in no carry states? Is this thing even legal in US?
>>
>>30179270
Why not just use a can of pepper spray?
>>
>>30179270
I had a mace brand pepper spray gun, it was an utter piece of shit that was too weak to stop a dog and leaked nonstop so touching it or anything it touched and touching your sensitive bits was extremely painful.

Better and cheaper to buy a $5 can of spray and save up for a pistol.
>>
>>30179324
This thing has longer range and no restriction for usage inside. Usual spray will make room uninhabitable for a while.
>>
>>30179355
Pepper gel exists, you can buy two cans of sabre gel on Amazon for $20.

If you want a pistol buy a real one, no this fag shit.
>>
>>30179377

what if we attach pistol
>>
>>30179405
What if we attach a ping pong ball for the first shot?
>>
>>30179270
The first time I'd even heard of them was when watching Joerg Sprave's (German slingshot man) video on German gun laws. Looking at the webm in the OP, I am tempted to buy one for a relative of mine who is living in the jungle and unwilling to get a real gun.

https://youtu.be/q0-J2pYLCvI?t=7m33s
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-J079ceGo

I do kind of wish that these things didn't look like real guns. This is just asking for the BG to pull his own gun on you.
>>
>>30179270

Only spray gun worth a shit is the JPX

Used one in corrections and I blasted a guy's eye out. There's a reason for the 4ft minimum engagement distance.
>>
File: 5460058[1].jpg (324 KB, 990x406) Image search: [Google]
5460058[1].jpg
324 KB, 990x406
>>30179552
Slavs are making these
>>
>>30179270
>no carry state
What the fuck are you on about

Do you mean may-issue?

Since 2013 there's not been a no-issue state in the Union.
>>
>>30179593
There are quite a few large population centers in the USA that are technically may issue but are realistically no issue to the average person.
>>
>>30179623
DC got forced to be shall-issue

Good bless the homofags
>>
>>30179270
Most states limit you to carrying .75oz of OC.
>>
>>30179633
Then a judge blocked it.
>>
>>30179641
Sauce?
>>
>>30179633
With any luck we can use that same defense in the Supreme Court in a few years when the 9th circuit finally gets around to ruling in the San Diego case and it gets appelled
>>
>>30179270
>shooting meme weapon at meme targets
>>
>>30179481
>for a relative of mine who is living in the jungle and unwilling to get a real gun.

Do you mean "actual jungle" or just Detroit?
>>
>>30179481

>roojer super redhawk

kek'd
>>
>>30179593
>Since 2013 there's not been a no-issue state in the Union.
Tell that to Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, NYC, etc.
>>
File: Green-Star-Map-05-Feb-14.png (165 KB, 1173x695) Image search: [Google]
Green-Star-Map-05-Feb-14.png
165 KB, 1173x695
>>30181805
I live in NYS, getting your permit is May Issue with all the problems that entails. Some counties treat "May" as "No." Some counties just give you a premises or target permit. Some do the previous but if you write to a pro-gun judge they'll upgrade you to a CC permit. Some counties are functionally Shall Issue. Mine is so damn free they won't even let you apply for anything other than a full CC permit.

Fuck NYC though. Fuck it with a pineapple.
>>
>>30184033
Hey man, I live in monroe county but i don't know anyone who is pro gun other than close family, how hard would it be for me to get a pistol permit
>>
>>30184075
Honestly, no idea.

Is your Sheriff a Dem or a Repub? Did they release a statement after Blarcum made his?

And most importantly, how many of the who's whos of your town/county do you know? If you know your local politicians get their names down there as references.
>>
>>30184075
hey i'm in monroe county too!
I don't know many (like you) who are actually conservative
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.