[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self defense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Last week I was in my local Forest; as usual taking my dog for a walk. The Forest is known for druggies and general deviants but they don't come onto the path usually so I have never really cared about that. I had my ear phones in when a homeless looking man was in the middle of the path and he had a kitchen knife he was just yelling at me and I assume he was drunk or high either way he was out of his head. My dog was barking like mad and in the moment I swung at him with my dogs metal lead hitting the man in the face a few times as hard as I could, then I ran the fuck out of there.

So I came to realise I need a defense weapon. Could any of you suggest a decent self defense weapon? I am British so keep that in mind. Americans please don't respond bashing me i don't make the UK laws.
>>
>>30176608
>hitting the man in the face

and he did nothing?

you know OP you don't have to justify wanting a self defense weapon by creating some story, i can understand your desire to avoid said situations possibly happening.

if you are yuro like me i'd advise a baton(flashlight, walking cane,etc)

however i don't know the UK law around spray/tasers and carrying a knife/hatchet in the wood.
>>
Actually a d cell maglite would be excellent for defence and since you're walking your dog it would be something reasonable to have in the early morning late evening just get the longest one you can afford and use that... Also if you're a brit shouldn't you be walking with a cane anyway?
>>
>>30176784
>>30176750
hive mind.
>>
>>30176608
These work extremely well.

https://youtu.be/r5YzsHKt-GU
>>
>>30176608
>homeless looking man was in the middle of the path

So you just attack someone you could have easily avoided and come here asking how to do it more efficiently next time. JOLLY GOOD GOOD ON YA M8 HYAR HYAR GOOD ENGLISHMON AMIRITE LOL
>>
>>30176886
Clearly didn't read the paragraph..
>he had a kitchen knife he was just yelling at me
>>
>>30176608
cc a gun
>>
Well OP, you have to make a choice.

Would you rather be judged by 12 or carried by 6?
>>
>>30176938
>he was just yelling at me
So you could have avoided him. Clearly you are terrible at telling stories. Either that or what you said was true, and you just confessed to a battery.
>>
>>30176784
Yep, big ol' Maglite can really fuck someone's day up.
>>
>>30176979
>Deranged man with a kitchen knife
>Jus walkaway bro he dindu nuffin!

Its /k/ as in /k/atanas not /k/ as in cuc/k/s.
>>
>>30177008
You're mentally ill.
>>
>>30177019
Ok m8, make sure you tell the next murder hobo where your significant other lives so after he stabs you to death she can be serviced by a real man.
>>
>>30177008
>implying britcucks have any rights
>>
>>30176608
OP, you're a silly billy and your story is a lie. Homeless people are homeless and as such they wouldn't have a kitchen to get a knife from.
>>
>>30177041
Real man, lol
A real man doesn't look for an excuse to fight someone.

100% agree with >>30177019
You're a fucking violent cunt who wants to hurt people. Too bad the guy with the "kitchen knife" didn't end your pathetic existence.
>>
>>30176608
Report him to your local bobbies, m8 :^)

Be sure to tell the constable about the knife and all that business. As soon as he hears Knife, they'll do a right proper sweep of the whole forest, they'll burn the blasted thing to get to that knife so they can bin the knife and save a life and God save the queen and all that

Of course they'll take a break for tea time
>>
>>30177019
>>30177066
Cucks
>>
>>30177104
>>30176608
>Getting called a cuck by an inbred britfag
Tough luck, because you're actually an inbred britfag
>>
>>30177189
You're still a cuck
>>
File: 1458086507865-int.png (1 MB, 2236x1356) Image search: [Google]
1458086507865-int.png
1 MB, 2236x1356
Pretty much anything hard and heavy, or with reach and impact. Hell, a roll of coins in your hand will pack a wallop. Basically whatever will make you hit harder, hit further, or cut will do. It doesn't have to be designed for self defense to help keep your ass safe.

Flashlight, umbrella folded up, even a stick on the ground.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.