[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to get shot at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: true american hero.jpg (161 KB, 2363x2085) Image search: [Google]
true american hero.jpg
161 KB, 2363x2085
What's it like to get shot at?
>>
>>30175451
Exhilarating.
>>
Scary but exciting
>>
>>30175451
Pew pew pew
>>
bratatatatatatatatatatatatatatat
>>
POW! POW!

I'LL GET YOU /K/OMRADE!

BLAP BLAP
>>
Better than sex. But that isn't saying much since sex for me was the most underwhelming, overhyped experiences in my fucking life.
>>
>>30175709
Try it with a woman next time.
>>
sugary-like
>>
>>30175709
Putting lipstick on your hand doesn't count.
>>
>>30175451
Like bags of sand
>>
>>30175751
>>30175721
They were with women. I have had sex with 10 women for a total amount of around 20-30 times. I feel no gratification other than the orgasm. I actually stopped having sex because some of the girls wanted to date afterwards and i felt nothing towards them. I don't want to emotionally manipulate them for sexual gratification which is barely even gratifying. Honestly the only reason why i had sex is because of societies pressure to conform. I didn't want to be seen as a loser in the eyes of my family and peers. Now i don't give a fuck anymore. That being said, i did enjoy getting my dick sucked. But combat was a way better feeling.
>>
>>30175792
Have you ever tried having sex while under enemy fire? Maybe that would work out for you.
>>
>>30175869
No.... i would probably more interested in fighting than fucking though. Maybe while manning a turret while getting my dick sucked would be cool, but I'm disabled and no longer in.
>>
>>30175451
>Implying anyone on /k/ has ever actually been shot at
Why don't you shoot yourself and find out?
>>
Pretty terrifying when unarmed
Found out later they were firing at the car across from me
>>
>>30175451
It's pretty arousing, and the smell isn't that bad.

Oooh, "shot" at.
>>
>>30175869
/k/ practices Psychoanalysis
>>
>>30175899
I have.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38 KB, 306x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38 KB, 306x200
>>30175953
>>
File: (57).jpg (6 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
(57).jpg
6 KB, 245x206
>>30175721
W E W
E
W
>>
>>30175792
>That being said, i did enjoy getting my dick sucked. But combat was a way better feeling.

The best wank is a post-combat wank imo.
>>
"Fuck fuck fuck"

Wasn't cool or exhilarating for me, but then mine was just my father in law shooting at me.
>>
>>30175451
Adjust fire, over! *FZZZzzz* *SNAP* *SNAP*
>>
File: bird.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>30175721
>>
>>30176531
Would throat job.
>>
>>30175451
>thwip thwip thwip
>where da farq is dat coming from ???
good thing the person gunning for me was not so good
nether the less I got the fuck out o there
>>
>>30175792
maybe men get you off.
>>
>>30175792

Is this a pasta?
>>
>>30176531

Sweet D's sister?
>>
In mexico my dad was a cop who sometimes got into shootouts with narcos.

He said he would fire from a position until the bangs turned into cracks then he would move because they were getting more on target

He was kinda razy but hey whatever pays the bills
>>
>>30176576

I have had sex with 10 women for a total amount of around 20-30 times. I feel no gratification other than the orgasm. I actually stopped having sex because some of the girls wanted to date afterwards and i felt nothing towards them. I don't want to emotionally manipulate them for sexual gratification which is barely even gratifying. Honestly the only reason why i had sex is because of societies pressure to conform. I didn't want to be seen as a loser in the eyes of my family and peers. Now i don't give a fuck anymore. That being said, i did enjoy getting my dick sucked. But combat was a way better feeling.

>It is now.
>>
>>30176603
>not posting the true /k/ version

I have had sex with 10 faggots for a total amount of around 20-30 times. I feel no gratification other than the orgasm. I actually stopped having sex because some of the faggots wanted to date afterwards and i felt nothing towards them. I don't want to emotionally manipulate them for sexual gratification which is barely even gratifying. Honestly the only reason why i had sex is because of societies pressure to conform. I didn't want to be seen as a loser in the eyes of my family and peers. Now i don't give a fuck anymore. That being said, i did enjoy getting my dick sucked. But combat was a way better feeling.
>>
>>30175451
Very american.
>>
>>30175451
salty coins Z &milk
>>
File: Zimzam.jpg (61 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
Zimzam.jpg
61 KB, 992x558
>>30175709
>experiences
>plural
dont lie faggot
>>
>>30176626
I have had sex with 100 women for a total amount of around 200-300 times. I feel no gratification other than the orgasm. I actually stopped having sex with women because some of the girls wanted to date afterwards and i felt nothing towards them. I don't want to emotionally manipulate them for sexual gratification which is barely even gratifying. Honestly the only reason why i had sex is because of societies pressure to conform. I didn't want to be seen as a loser in the eyes of my family and peers. Now i don't give a fuck anymore. That being said, i did enjoy getting my dick sucked. But combat was a way better feeling.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.