[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does open carry prevent violence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: AP_SAN_TRUMP_SAN2_DC_4x3_992.jpg (158 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
AP_SAN_TRUMP_SAN2_DC_4x3_992.jpg
158 KB, 992x744
Does open carry prevent violence?
>>
>>30169850
Yes, 99.9%, save for the rare questionable liberal retard.

What kind of question is that?
>>
I don't think there's enough open carriers to collect data on that. But criminals definitely prefer unarmed victims.
>>
>>30169850
It might.

It also may attract unwanted attention from landwhales, "liberals" (I hate how they usurp that name), and cops.

And while it might make an attacker think twice, it may also mean that he will make sure you cannot use it (surprise attack, shooting you first in the back, etc.).

One could also argue that the mere open display of a firearm can speed up/be the cause of an escalation (although that is certainy debatable).

In short, I would open carry only if it is common and/or accepted in the area in which I intend to carry.
>>
Cull the Earth of assholes and open carry your gun. Smile at them when they become visibly butthurt and tell them to have a good day. Walk knowing that youre a fucking American and destroy societies narrative of feeling guilty for being empowered by knowing your rights as a human. I would say God-given rights but I dont want the athiest fedoras to shit there sweatpants.

We cant forget the founding docs were influenced by the Bible but we shouldnt let that stop us from believing in what we have when everyone becomes an athiest
>>
>>30169850
I live in rural Maine and OC, mostly because the holster for the TT makes it hard to conceal and i can't CC in restaurants that serve booze but can OC in them.

No one cares really, the only time i ever get a reaction is from tourists and they are usually staring at the MAGA hat and ben garrison WALL T shirt. They do tend to look at the hat in disgust then look away quickly when they spot the gun.
>>
>>30170470
>believing and submitting to a mystical omnipotent sky wizard

lol
>>
>>340000000
>>
>>30172807
It's just a figure of speech m8.
>>
>>30172810
Why was this get deleted?
>>
>>30169850 in most cases i would think so, but but if someone is trying to rob you or something, when he sees your gun he is gonna shoot you first to make sure you can't fight back, so I'm gonna say cc is the way to go
>>
>>30172807
muh athiest fedoras counter is going crazy!
>>
>>30169850
>dat Mexican flag
God I hate being Mexican sometimes
>>
>>30169850
No.
Undercover and counseled does.
>>
>>30172807
Hey buddy, I used to be like you.

And then I realized that being an atheist doesn't mean you need to be an insufferable asshole about it.
>>
>>30169850
Not even speaking about guns here, but what's with all of the Bernie supporters going to trump rallies and rioting? Aren't they suppose to be against violence and stuff? What's with stupid ass people these days? I can barely take it.

Also, which guns are you guys going to be using to kill rioters outside your house when trump gets elected? I'm going to be using my M16a4 I'm building.
>>
spoiler: californians got too scared of open carry so they got it banned
>>
>>30172807
(You)
>>
>>30175549
>commies against violence
top kek
>>
>>30175549
>commies and minorities against violence
top kek
>>
File: 1438742972373.jpg (74 KB, 411x225) Image search: [Google]
1438742972373.jpg
74 KB, 411x225
>>30175552

Actually.

State senate made a bill that allowed open carry handguns (because rifles get you sirens) without a magazine, which then still did not stop the nigger and spic murder rate, which then liberals making confront a cop videos, which ultimately passed a no open carry so that anyone so dumb enough didn't get waxed for toting around a "free gun" that would "belong" in a gang contested arsenal.

The same reason why Texas no longer does open carry, because of liberals from California completely exploiting the rules and packing rifles instead.

t. Californian
>>
>>30175549

Because in their internal narrative, they see themselves as the heroes, those who oppose them as villains, and thus extreme actions are justified in order to prevent disaster/evil.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.