[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it illegal to leave a cache of guns and ammo out in the middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: David Latimer's Bottle Garden.jpg (70 KB, 634x663) Image search: [Google]
David Latimer's Bottle Garden.jpg
70 KB, 634x663
Is it illegal to leave a cache of guns and ammo out in the middle of nowhere? Like hidden in the hollow of a tree, etc? Carting around a lot of guns to where you want to go is annoying.
>>
>>30168608
I wouldn't know Mr ATF, I had a tragic boating accident
>>
>>30168608
probably, but if you hide it well enough then who's to know?
>>
>>30168608
Do you own the land? If so then yeah its fine.

Your state may have safe storage laws so put a trigger lock on them before storing them. One of the plastic ones incase the mechanism rusts up you can just break it off.
>>
>>30168608
As long as they are locked up, and on your land or crown land. I don't see a problem. Syruplander here.
>>
>>30168622
Sorry about that brother. I didn't realize anyone else was out for a late night cruise. I'll never forget our time on that island though. Miss you.
>>
So if I'm walking in the woods someday and find a bunch of guns in a box behind a rock off the beaten path, then I get to keep them without reporting them?
>>
>>30168608

I think if you're leaving hidden stashes of guns and ammo, legality isn't the point.
>>
File: 1457406183509.gif (485 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1457406183509.gif
485 KB, 300x225
>>30168622
>>30168659
>>
>>30168622
>>30168659

I understand the meme, but if the ATF did bring the banhammer down, do you think anyone would be interested in a service which, for a fee, would set up a boating excursion where we would "take official possession" of your weapons (registered on an official ledger of course), go out into open water and sink? You would be given life jackets and immediately picked up by "good samaritans". Following the tragic incedent you would be given a reciept detailing your loss "for insurance purposes".

I'd call it the /k/-ruse.
>>
>>30169132
I've had this planned out for a long time anon. It's how I'm going to be a millionaire when we all get cucked
>>
I have an air fight trunk buried in the forest near home.
It has a shot gun, ammo, food, general bug out gear.
This is in case I can not get to my home or I'm driven out.

Leagaly, it's all good.
It's on my land.
It's locked to restrict access.
Everything in the trunk is leagal.
>>
>>30169451
Thinking any american would go through that trouble, bitch we are shooting to kill in that scenario. You take away my right to defend myself, I take away your life or mine in the process. Many Americans will do this too.
>>
>>30170420
Thing is they'll do it when you're 80 and all the future kids will have grown up indoctrinated.
>>
OP is Fargoth.
>>
>>30169451

all it takes is one simple investigation and the whole scheme falls apart as the ATF cross-checks "lost weapon" submissions with the names on the receipts.

c'mon son
>>
>>30168659
I can't believe how we got out of Da Nang Gangb Ang
>>
>>30169132
Only kekd because of the name. But great kek

If the ATF can make a bucket of molten lead FA now, it can fuck you in ass during Police State
>>
>>30173744
>ATF can make a bucket of molten lead FA now
Source?
>>
>>30168955

No, if it's on OP's land then its a felony and your ass will be lubed up every day for bubba. good luck though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.