[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 500x425
Which one of these fictional beasts would you take into battle?
>no legendaries
>>
>>30168593
Haunter. Perfect for recon missions.
>>
Autism is a disease that can only be cured by closely monitoring the population and terminating faulty pregnancies. Autism is detectable in the early stages of pregnancy.

And parents of autists exhibit faulty, autistic behavior and traits before hand. This can be rectified by either preventing them from breeding with other low tier women or by giving the low tier women to better male stock and making the autists take care of the children afterwards.

Nice topic, OP.
>>
Off the top of my head, Absol makes its opponents have critical mishaps and Mightyenas very presence makes their opponents weaker. That could have its uses. Come to think of it, the only Pokemon I remember are the dark edgy ones because that's all I used the last time I played Pokemon as an edgy teen.
>>
blastoise has cannons
>>
>>30168593
Octillary or clawizter.
>>
Pikachu would make an excellent shock trooper.
>>
Muk. I've always loved him and being a sentient mass of poison seems like it'd have some military utility.

I hope one day we get a game or story or SOMETHING dealing with the Pokémon war that Surge fought in.
>>
>nobody has said steelix yet

It's a fucking giant sentient metal snake that can burrow and royally fuck up anything in it's path. That fucker looks like it could take 155mm shells like a champ.
>>
File: needsmoarBBBBRRRTTTT.jpg (128 KB, 1024x937) Image search: [Google]
needsmoarBBBBRRRTTTT.jpg
128 KB, 1024x937
>Skarmory
Literally an A-10, just watch out for fire and electric.
>>
>>30168741
>Muk
Won't work, he'd be covered under the CWC or something because he'd count as a chemical weapon. As for my choice:

Absol
>About the size of a large dog
>Can detect disasters (ambushes, IED's)
>Versatile moveset
>>
>>30168710
Octillery all the way. Can do fire, can do water, can do ice, can do electricity, can do grass type too.
>>
>>30168720
kek
>>
>>30168807
>Implying chemical weapons wouldn't be used regardless of international treaties
>Implying muk is only useful for poison and not other rules due to its gelatinous nature.
>Implying one count use Muk in a scorched earth policy to deny advancing enemies crops and water
>>
>>30168758
>Skarmory
After all these years, I have to say that Skarmory is still one of the more unique designs in the first two gens.
>>
>>30168986
>>Implying chemical weapons wouldn't be used regardless of international treaties
Not any time soon and by no one who had better options.

>>Implying muk is only useful for poison and not other rules due to its gelatinous nature.
Ditto's better, he's gelatinous and can shapeshift to use different techniques. Also, he doesn't smell like an open sewer pipe.

>>Implying one count use Muk in a scorched earth policy to deny advancing enemies crops and water
Abandoning your pokemon to the enemy tends to be a bad thing, and other poison types would be more useful as they could be taken/ridden out of there.
>>
>>30168741
>http://viridiancitypokecenter.tumblr.com/

This might tickle your fancy.
>>
>>30168593
Fighting like its world war one. For shame. Ill bust out porygon and go full cyberwar.
>>
Id use those magnet pokemon from like when pokemon just came out tk disable all enemy electronics and metal based machinery/weaponry

/thread
>>
Pika...
Pika...pikapika....
>>
File: 065Alakazam_Dream.png (53 KB, 396x341) Image search: [Google]
065Alakazam_Dream.png
53 KB, 396x341
>>30168593
IQ of over 5000. Telekinetic powers. Ability to teleport.

Pretty much unstoppable.
>>
File: téléchargement (1).jpg (5 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (1).jpg
5 KB, 261x193
Forgot pic
>>
File: Blastoise_4224305[1].png (107 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
Blastoise_4224305[1].png
107 KB, 370x278
Is Blastoise bulletproof?
>>
>>30169135
The existence of just one of these would allow unbelievably rapid advancement in technology.
>mfw this is never explored
>>
>>30168593
The pokémon show was the cause of so many fetishes of mine...
>>
>>30169158
Pretty much.

>Alakazam, use "develop hyperintelligent AI!"
>It's super effective!
>>
>>30169184
Name some anon.
>>
>>30169196
Different guy but:

>Dendrophilia/Size difference
Lilligant and Roserade

>Surprise public sex
Mismagius and Banette

>Shapeshifting
Ditto
>>
File: megatyranitar.png (274 KB, 1024x715) Image search: [Google]
megatyranitar.png
274 KB, 1024x715
Tyranitar.

Can swim, is immune to psychic attacks, and if one of his pokedex entries is to be believed, impossible to hurt in additionally to being monstrously strong.
>>
>>30169190
But you wouldn't even need to, because it has the hyperintelligence AND the sentience already, itself. Just ask it to do everything you'd have the AI do.

>yfw research we've done suggests that it's impossible to keep an AI contained by humans, that it WILL find a way out
>but somehow a 5000 IQ Pokemon is kept contained in its pokeball by a dipshit trainer
>my only answer is that living in the pokeball must be addictive in some fashion for pokemon, perhaps opiates of some sort
>>
>>30169196
I forget the instances in the show. But things like bodysuiting, crossdressing, hypnosis, transformation, clones/twins (officer Jenny and nurse joy), uniforms, bondage/trapped, size difference ,and just furshit in general.
>>
>>30168593
Dragonite

-Cute
-Very smart
-Kind towards humans, but highly destructive capabilities
-Flies at Mach 2+
>>
>>30169513
Think about their technology for a moment...they have balls that change their size at the touch of a button that are able to convert mass, and lots of it, into pure energy to be stored and converted back later.

They have teleportation, time travel, and can send things between dimensions.

They make buildings that can somehow survive rats that can chew through concrete and turtles that shoot water with more force than a metal cutting water jet.

Their tech is pretty damn impressive even without AI.
>>
whichever one with the best pussy
>>
>>30169591
use teleportation technology to teleport nukes into enemy territory, or deploy massive chemical weapons.
>>
You are now aware Charizard is 5'7"
>>
>>30169673
Considering how many pokemon basically are WMDs and the fact that there was a major war within a generation of the first game, they may be ahead of you on that.
>>
>>30169698
you are now aware that this still towers over nips
>>
I agree with people who've said Absol- disaster detection would be absolutely invaluable, especially in today's wartime environment, which is very heavy on IEDs, ambushes and even suicide bombers, and it's a very combat capable pokemon to begin with. Curiously, dogs have similar capabilities. Many dogs during the Great War learned to detect incoming artillery bombardment and enemy bomber craft before their masters could, and their earlier reactions served as a warning system for the soldiers.

But if I had my pick? An Arcanine.
>canine animal, and all the love, loyalty and enhanced perception that comes with that
>could probably provide all-important emotional assistance in the field if needed
>breathes fire
>intelligent (for an animal)
>can probably pick up sand niggers and explosives a mile away
>can be ridden for either recon, mounted charges, blitzkrieg or medeveac
>can probably tank some pretty huge rounds in comparison to a human and can be fitted with heavier armor than us
>can leap superhuman heights and clear large obstacles
>can run extreme distances to deliver messages
>terrifying in general
>makes an excellent pet on return from deployment

And there's a reason the Kanto police make use of them.
>>
File: consider_the_following.jpg (8 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.jpg
8 KB, 268x200
Gardevoir, for what I consider to be the following decent reasoning:

They're humanoid in shape and stature and so can be kitted out roughly the same as your average foot-soldier. Hands are (depending on depiction) relatively close in size and dexterity to a humans as well) so it may be possible to give on a rifle (or they could operate it physically)
They're also on par with human intelligence, so can most likely pick up on squad based tactics.
Psychic, so could likely pick up ambushes and incoming indirect fire before it hit.

Downsides: tend to get psychically bonded with their trainer, and might go on a instant PTSD induced murder spree if their squaddie takes a hit to the dome.
>>
>>30169859
both absol and arcanine would keep you warm during cold nights in the foxhole, if you know what I mean

what I mean is the miracle of the universe that is dogpuss
>>
>>30168986
>Muk would be used for "cover and concealment" the same way white phosphorus is used for "reason".
>>
>>30169875
If I was fucking a pokemon it'd be a Gardevoir or a Lopunny, although if desperate enough... But that does also bring up the point of warmth. Deserts can be surprisingly cold at night.
>>
>>30168593
porygon z

>emps, mind taking, shifting enemies into other dimensions n shiet
>>
>>30169907
That....probably falls under "crimes against humanity".
>>
>>30169892
>Gardevoir or a Lopunny
>Entry-level humanoid pussy
>Not crazy arthropod pussy, i.e. Scolipede, Volcarona
>>
>>30169892
Why fuck only one?
Trainers can bring along six pokemon at once.
>>
File: CrimeAgainstNature.png (26 KB, 622x756) Image search: [Google]
CrimeAgainstNature.png
26 KB, 622x756
>>30169939
hes a madman, look into his eyes
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1200x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1200x816
>tfw you will never do sea operations with a water type
>tfw you will never take on infiltration and tracking missions in a jungle with a grass type
>tfw you never do psyops with a psychic type

Why even live?
>>
>>30169960
Point.
>>
> ctrl f
>no lucario
Why?
>>
>>30169866
>tend to get psychically bonded with their trainer, and might go on a instant PTSD induced murder spree if their squaddie takes a hit to the dome

I kinda want to see what a PTSD raging Gardevoir with access to explosives can do.
>>
>>30170015
Remove a despotic dictatorship within a week and have it replaced by another in two.
>>
eevee because eevee
>>
File: 1441161572212.png (49 KB, 319x326) Image search: [Google]
1441161572212.png
49 KB, 319x326
>>30169960
>>30169953
>>
>>30170015
Well according to the 'dex "Gardevoir has the psychokinetic power to distort the dimensions and create a small black hole", so prepare to see entire cities disappear as broken Gardevoir's carry out their master's last mission to seize the area in the most destructive way possible.
>>
>>30170001
>Not as doggy as Arcanine/Mightyena
>Not as human as Gardevoir
>Not as cute as Lopunny
>>
>>30170015
It'd make a blowout look tame by comparison.
>>
>>30169970
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1191x670
>>30170323
>>30170127
Basically an Asari then?

I want telekinetic sex
>>
>>30170127
The dex almost always exaggerate and no one in the Ralts line has ever been able to learn Gravity
>>
>>30168720
I'm pretty sure this was the actual logic behind Lt. Surge and his electric team.
>>
>>30168758
>Skarmory
>anagram for /k/'s Armory
AT LAST I TRULY SEE
>>
>>30170587
/k/ would probably try to fuck it
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.