[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this will come across as edgy but why can't we just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
I know this will come across as edgy but why can't we just bomb civilians in the ME like we did with the Krauts in WWII?

Why not just carpet bomb any Syrian city with Islamic State control?

Looking for Military vet input.

Also, is Russia carpet bombing? I thought I heard libs giving them shit cause they killed Durka civies.
>>
because we dont want to win
>>
Basically because our leaders don't admit that all Islamic countries are our enemies and need to be wiped out.
>>
Because the marxists and globalists only want to kill white people
>>
>>30167622

Because then they'll simply retreat to Turkey or Saudi Arabia or one of our other "allies" countries and meld in with the population.
>>
>>30167818
So we wipe them out too.Give Turkey back to Greece and kill every living thing on the Arabian Peninsula.
>>
I dunno, How would you feel if an ISIS insurgent killed your whole family in a mass shooting?
>>
>>30167622

Because we want the place to someday be stable. If we did that then the second we left the extremists would just flood back in.

Plus the population would just flee the bombings and go hide in other places.

Finally, IF we did this, IF we just killed every single person in the Middle East, are we the "good guys?". You need to have moral superiority to have your soldiers fight and your population support you. The mass killing of civilians would result in a massively unpopular government and the war would be over very quickly. I know we have a lot of Nazi dumbasses here who think we should just holocaust everything that isn't a WASP, but thats not how the real world works.
>>
>>30167622

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
>>
>>30167852
>>30167852
>>30167852
>>
>>30167871
Who cares? Islam has been trying to wipe out Western civilization for the past 1200 years. They've got it coming to them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.