[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird shit just happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
File: image:53025.jpg (25 KB, 512x424) Image search: [Google]
image:53025.jpg
25 KB, 512x424
I was sitting in my living room cleaning my mosing nagant (surprise it's a meme rifle) then I heard some yelling outside my house.

So I went to the window with my half assed reassembled rifle thinking there was actual trouble or something but there was just a freaky looking guy wearing nothing but his pants and his boots that looks torn up.

The guy was literally running around the rosd screaming out loud something like "love me god! God loves us all! Jesus is coming back and he's not dead!) It spooked me because the guy was obviously on meth and was carrying a bible I think? So I called the police and ten minutes the sirens came, but the freak took off in a wild run.

The police searched the area but no luck finding the weirdo so they told me to call incase I see the guy again, so my question is would it be justified to just shoot the freak if he comes back?

Would it be considered self defense or straight up murder? Because I don't want to get caught off guard while taking thet rash out and get stabbed by the crazy fucker.

I'm in Arkansas so I don't know much about the gun laws here.

What do you exactly do if someone is out in your neighborhood going all wild like that?
>>
Was he threatening your safety? Breaking down your door? Or was he just in the street. If he's just running in the street then that's murder. You can't shoot someone for being weird.
>>
>>30163543
This. As long as he is not harming your or your property ya can't shoot em (I mean you could but it would be frowned upon by the law and society).
>>
>>30163543
Well just curious about it because the guy was obviously out of his mind and was just running around waving his book and beating the ground hard.

It scared me because the guy was insane.
>>
>>30163528
It was just a normal Christian showing his love to god

Nothing to be worried about
>>
>>30163528
It was likely antman.

Maybe he finally lost it after being banned from going to church.
>>
>>30163661
Kek
>>
>>30163528
Shoot him next time
>>
>>30164366
Do this op and make sure you are naked too while at it
>>
>>30164650
rape his corpse for good measure
>>
>>30163528
Where you from fellow Ar/k/ie?
>>
>>30163588
you gotta wait until he actually poses a threat to you, you bloodthirsty pussy
>>
>scared of a guy with a book
Holy shit, imagine what would happen if the guy had a knife. You'd probably froze in terror. What if he had a gun? Heart attack?
>>
Fuck everyone OP, barricade yourself in and get ready to defend your home.

Meth turns people into fucking chaos spawn. Also have earplugs nearby in case you need to shoot the nugget inside.
>>
>>30164854
as a recovered meth addict, you're fucking retarded
>>
>>30163528
>Would it be considered self defense or straight up murder?

Legally, self defense. Ethically, you're a dick. Free murder tho bruh
>>
>>30164767
/thread
>>
>poorfags with nothing exciting in their lives itching for an opportunity to murder someone

What a surprise
>>
>>30164887
You don't think someone on a high dose of meth who is already psychotic isn't chaos spawn?
>>
>>30163588
>It scared me because the guy was insane.
Okay, but fuck what? Don't you have enough situational awareness.
If you go gun nuts every time you meet a crazed preacher, I have bad news for you: the world is full of weird albeit harmless dudes.

Let them be for fucks sake.
>>
>>30163528
>I'm in Arkansas
Then you should be used to the screaming Christian preachers in the streets.
>>
>>30164955
nine of ten times they're a danger to themselves, not you
>>
>>30164999
Ten out of ten times they can be found in a Walmart.
>>
>>30164999
Fair enough but forgive me if I keep my guard up when I walk around psycho cunts on the street.
>>
>>30163528
>so my question is would it be justified to just shoot the freak if he comes back?
Generally no.
Crazies generally have the right to be crazy and for the most part that's the way it should be.
From there on out it depends entirely on your state's laws.
If he or his actions pose a direct and perceptible threat against your life or others, or shooting him would abate a felony, violent crime, grievous injury of loss of life ect, shoot the looney.*
In general unless he's intruding inside your residence or obviously in the process of murdering or raping someone else you better know your local law and you better be sure.
*state laws may apply here, namely castle and or stand your ground doctrine, some states dictate you cower like a bitch while a crazy murders your neighbor or you go down for murder yourself for saving them if you killed the crazy in the process
nothing on 4shit should be considered legal advice, seek local legal counsel if you can
>>
>>30164939
kek
>>
>>30163588
>gets scared by someone doing no harm
>can I kill him yet?

Literally as bad as the anti gunners.
>>
>>30163528
Maybe turn in your guns you fucking idiot
You can't just shoot someone that's doing you no harm because they are crazy
>>
>>30163528
yeah, just buy a permit, it should be fine.
>>
>>30163528

>>>/x/17762051

It was just antman going insane from being banned from going back to church

Nothing to be concerned about at all.
>>
>>30163543
>>30163568
>>30164767
>>30165109
>>30165233
Idiots

OP: Did you tell the police he was shouting about Jesus? Specifically Jesus?

Because if you didn't, and he comes back, shoot him. When the police come say he was shouting about allah and you were afraid he was a muslim terrorist hijacker jihadist. Take advantage of being in Arkansas and play to redneck fears. Mention SHTF a few times and that you are glad you had your preps. Mention how many rounds you have stored up and how 7.62x54R is 'basically 30-06' but cheaper.
>>
>it's okay to kill someone just for yelling in the street
This Is What /k/ Actually Believes
>>
>>30163543
>You can't shoot someone for being weird.
damn
>>
>I don't know much about the gun laws here

It's people like you who give us a bad name. Knowledge is your best friend. In most states if you shoot someone in the back as they're running down your driveway with your TV, you'd be convicted of murder and locked up. In most states using your cc to stop a threat means getting arrested and prosecuted. That means a lot of money spent on lawyers and court fees. Obviously if there's cameras or witnesses it's a different story.

Know your state laws, and even talk to an attorney specializing in these laws or even a Leo. You'd be surprised how many leos are cool with cc and want you to be educated.
>>
>>30163528
you were visited by the antman of good fortune. ant infestations and mental illness will come your way unless you post thank you deranged antman in this thread.
>>
>>30168227
Thank you deranged ant man
>>
>>30168227
Someone gottan make meme picture of this

Also

Thank you deranged antman
>>
>>30168227
>>
>>30168227
Dank yu derand untmun
>>
>>30168227
>>
muricuh... that would be straight up murder, bro.
>>
>>30168227
>>
>>30163528
I wouldn't mess around, if he's coming towards you or posing a threat then self defence is justified. If he's just running around that's a nono
>>
>>30171169
What if he was antman?

Then would it be legal to shoot the crazy guy?
>>
>>30163543
pretty much came to post this
>>
>>30164366
>>30164650
>>30164755
and video tape the whole thing, it'll help a lot in court
>>
>>30165005
maybe OP could just give him an old lawnmower or toaster to take apart
>>
File: mfw (3).gif (229 KB, 180x104) Image search: [Google]
mfw (3).gif
229 KB, 180x104
>>30166215
>comes up with that retarded plan
>calls others idiots
>>
>>30163528
Maybe you need jebus hethen
>>
>>30164756
>>30163528
2 other Arkansawyers in one thread? I must me dreaming
>>
>>30164967
>>30166215
>buttmad Oklahomos
>>
>>30168227
>>
>>30168227
>>
You go to prison you big dummie
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.