[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/td4pSnVegZY >be watching the above clip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: world_war_N.jpg (15 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
world_war_N.jpg
15 KB, 300x250
https://youtu.be/td4pSnVegZY

>be watching the above clip with my sister
>she says " in real life they would have all accidentally shot each other and the bad guy would get away!"
>>
>>30163406

Ask her to find a single instance of that happening in real life.
>>
Did you call her a fucking retard?
>>
Heartily chuckled. Not Silencerco tier, but still good.
>>
>>30163428
b-b-but the amazing atheist said that if a bunch of people have guns when shtf they get confused and will shoot at each other.
>>
>>30163406
>Welcome Law Enforcement Expo Attendees!

OP your sister has a good eye for detail. Cops do tend to be pretty awful with guns.
>>
>>30163406
Your sister sounds like a very sane, intelligent women. Pls send pics.
>>
File: 1464629511117.jpg (57 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1464629511117.jpg
57 KB, 618x618
Mfw i just made my sjw anti funs sister into a wants funs
>>
File: 1460501159111.jpg (812 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1460501159111.jpg
812 KB, 1000x750
>>30163477
snapped this during class
>>
>>30163406

Damn it. Scope out the joint at least for 12 hours. Know when the diner is closing up. Hit them when the owner is closing up. If you are by yourself, make sure that it's a one-off job.

Never hit anything in your own hometown, EVER!
>>
>>30163504
>quicktime
>>
>>30163504
Did she fall into a bad case of the 90s?
>>
>>30163406
Rape her and after you cum inside her ass whisper "it's a good thing you didn't have a gun" into her ear.
>>
>>30163406
God damn, now that's how you make a ad.
>>
>>30163406
>Law enforcement expo
>accuracy problems

Your sister might be on to something.
>>
>>30163406
Targeting an adult audience, using a ridiculously childish commercial. Nice.
>>
>>30163453
I never got this line of thought.

>if you're a CCer reacting to an active shooter you'll just get shot by another CCer!
First off why does everybody assume you'd just be waving around your gun like an idiot?

Second it takes about a second to figure out if the guy you're currently planning on shooting is another CCer or not. Is he actively mag dumping into the crowd? If yes then he's safe to shoot. Is he wearing khaki cargo pants, some kind of tan belt, a tucked in polo, some Oakley sun glasses, and is waving around a Glock 43? Don't shoot, it's just baby's first CC.

Third, it's rare enough that you'll actually be carrying and run into an active shooter. What are the chances there'll be two of you? Like seriously how low are the odds?

>but how will the cops know not to shoot you
See "I'm not going to wave my gun around like an idiot" from above. If I'm not actively shooting engaging somebody my gun is staying concealed. If I run into law enforcement it's staying concealed and I'm going to tell them exactly where it is, and not even try to touch it myself if they need to clear me.

Shit isn't fucking hard.
>>
>>30163406
>the way the robber prepares for the robbery
is his name Scummo Evilson? or does he have some sort of super-autism that makes him constantly shify
>>
>>30163406

If she's gotten to the point where she is making up fantasy situations that have never actually happened in order to justify her viewpoint, she's long gone. Cut off all contact with her.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.