[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That face when you realize that an American with a 1911 saved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 587x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 587x539
That face when you realize that an American with a 1911 saved your life again.
>>
>>30158620
>911
>saving anyone
>>
File: gravy.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
gravy.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
>>30158620
That face when you realize that a vault dweller with a 10mm pistol saved your life again.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x300
>>30158650
>Yfw faggots are still playing flopout4
>>
>>30158650
>admitting to playing fallout 4

Fallout3 was your first Fallout.
>>
File: 1317753258457.png (80 KB, 159x355) Image search: [Google]
1317753258457.png
80 KB, 159x355
>>30158670
>people still have nothing to do but be contrarians and try to incite arguments
>>
>>30158690
If you are playing repeating radiant quest 4 you mustn't have anything better to do
>>
>>30158724
If you are on 4chan you mustn't have anything better to do
>>
File: gifts_for_your_friends_16.jpg (293 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
gifts_for_your_friends_16.jpg
293 KB, 728x546
>>30158777
I have better stuff I could be doing.
>>
>>30158777
I guess you have your secretary do your shitposting then mr. Trips :^)
>>
>>30158690
Besides him being a contrarian faggot, FO4 is just a fucking disappointing shit pile.
>>
File: sands of iwo jima.jpg (155 KB, 736x997) Image search: [Google]
sands of iwo jima.jpg
155 KB, 736x997
That face when a cowboy with a 1911 saved your Corps from being integrated into the Army
>>
>>30158620
What the hell are you even talking about? You aren't making any real sense.
>>
>>30158620
my son wants to build one from scratch al'a sarco
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x621
>yfw a can of beans saved you from hanging yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 376x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 376x529
>>30158983
Type that again.

It's a simple post! Type it again!
>>
File: tastypalin.jpg (118 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
tastypalin.jpg
118 KB, 500x692
>>30158650

>TFW you realize you haven't bought FO4 yet and never will because New Vegas is infinitely better.
>>
>>30159612
Well, here is the honest breakdown, free of the hipster-esque practice on here of shitting on normie games.

NV had better story, better dialogue, more realism, and ammo reloading, which coupled with the swappable ammo thing was pretty fuckin neato.

FO4 has in its favour, a great weapon modding system, settlement construction, graphics, and the new systems from DLC, moddable robot companions and caging/trapping critters. Also Power Armour being a vehicle with fuel is a brilliant idea.

So NV was a better game. More effort went into it, it was more entertaining, and had a lot more replayability. But that does not discount FO4, which is also a very entertaining game.

Now, what I really want is either A) a skywind project to port all of NV into FO4, or B) once the GECK comes out for FO4, some clever niggers to mod all the good stuff like ammo types and better content/stories into FO4.

As it stands, the Modern Weapons: Gunsmith Edition is pretty great, adding some 25 real world rifles with their actual rail systems/grips/receivers and other modifications to the game, but the modder says he will not be able to make various ammo types and switchability until Bethesda releases the GECK. As yet there are no mods that add content, that aren't utter trash. Hopefully that changes, as Skyrim had 3-4 massive mods that added hours of content, so we know it is possible.

Oh, another downside to FO4 is that it is buggy as hell. They keep saying they fixed stuff, but I don't see it. The first DLC, Automatron, launched with 2 HUGE bugs that still aren't fixed, but modders made their own fixes. One that fucks your Pip-boy up, and another that literally crashes to desktop when you finish the DLC main quest and try to leave the building. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>30159848
>Oh, another downside to FO4 is that it is buggy as hell.
To be fair, every game published by Bethesda ever that were on both the Gamebryo and Creation engines were steaming piles of shit before assloads of post release patching and mod support.
>>
>>30158650
>Not The Chosen One

Fucking pleb. Marcus would be dissapointed
>>
>>30158830
We could all be doing something better. Fuckin hell, imagine if instead of ever coming here all the time we've wasted here was spent on a range, or running drills. We'd be able to detail strip our rifles at the bottom of a damn pool with a blindfold. Imagine if you'd spent the time you spent here going out and interacting with people like a normal human being. Imagine if you'd spent your time here with that girl (or trap, you freak) it never worked out with but that you really liked. But instead you're here. I've just finished finding the fucking storefronts and you're reading this. We could all be better... we just choose mediocrity.
>>
>>30159848
>playing heavily modded FO4
>doing far harbour stuff
>get out powerarmor to build a murderbot in automatron so that old fuck doesn't get wiped by a raid
>go back into powerarmor
>game crashes
>repeat this 6 times
>stop playing FO4
menu memory issues is responsible for 90% of Fo4 crashes. It's fucking bullshit that they designed the game around such a shitty capped system.
>>
>>30159938
Sure, and Bethesda fans basically expect that now.
But literally when you finish the DLCs titular quest, and leave the building, it crashes to desktop? That's insane that it could be released like that. I had to use console commands to teleport back to the red rocket gas station, and then avoid the crashy area like the plague for several weeks until "Automatron Crash Fix" turned up on Nexus.
>>
>>30160104
Is Bethesda ever gonna do actual QA?
>>
>>30160089
FO4 Script Extender is out now. Seems to have fixed any issues I had. I mean, we shouldn't HAVE to mod a game to make it work, but apparently this is the world gamers chose by not boycotting these companies when it happens.

At least the odd victory gets won,
>people going apeshit when Bethesda tried paid mods.
>Overkill buying back the rights to Payday2 this week, removing microtransaction safes today.
>>
>>30160109
No. Because as stated here >>30160136 we already missed our opportunity to let them know it is NOT ok. Now that they realize that releasing buggy shit only nets them a few grumpy emails, and no decrease in sales, they will do this bad quality control forever.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.