[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to carry a sidearm when you are nude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: E2M.png (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
E2M.png
94 KB, 960x720
What's the best way to carry a sidearm when you are nude or naked (there is a difference)?

I walk around my house naked and I want a good way to carry. Right now I just wear my gunbelt and holster, but of my three holsters, my best one is an IWB.

Does anyone fanny pack carry? Are there more options that I don't know about?

I've considered carrying my rifle with the strap.

>inb4 I don't have a leather seat

Also, when I walk around with my dick out I call it open carry.
>>
In your hand or jockstrap
>>
Are you planning on fighting your way through Shanghai like Kane and Lynch or something?
>>
>>30156843
>there more options that I don't know about
Keister it.
>>
>>30156843
just keep a gun in every room. On my desk I keep two pistols, one on each side in case something happens while I am jacking off. Not gonna waste that boner on account of some burglar.
>>
File: HSP-D3RS-BK-9.jpg (423 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
HSP-D3RS-BK-9.jpg
423 KB, 1200x800
>>30156843
like this
>>
This is called a Texas Jock Strap.
>>
>>30157045
>be me
>be not doin nuffin
>in someone else's house
>heard sumpin in the next room
>cracker comes running out with hard on in one hand and gat in the other
shiiiiieeeeet
>>
File: Masters Chest Rig1000.jpg (2 MB, 1350x1748) Image search: [Google]
Masters Chest Rig1000.jpg
2 MB, 1350x1748
>>30157064
>be me
>didnu screams "don't shoot!"
>i cums everywhere
>dindu is aghast
>smile and say
>"that was just a warning shot"
>ejaculate on dindu while firing glock brand cock
>police don't believe that this is a case of self defense
>think that you were romantic with Jamal
>ruled a crime of passion

A chest rig seems like a good way to go.
>>
>>30156843
I rectum carry a taurus judge. A lot of people are against it
>>
>>30157298
yeah man, .410 is just not an effective self defense round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TRjN1nLipA
>>
I roll with the barrel up my ass and just kind of waddle around with a gun in my asshole...

It has the added benefit of if I ever have to fuck up an assailant in my home, not only will they be shot, they will be shit-shot with my poop particles on the bullet...
>>
>>30157205
Top kek
>>
File: fanny-pack.jpg (15 KB, 466x308) Image search: [Google]
fanny-pack.jpg
15 KB, 466x308
nudie butt
>>
right now I have my gun belt and holster on with a bandana covering my "bits", so it's a tactical loin cloth.

Are there tactical loin cloths on the internet.

>my gf is humping me weird on the shoulder right now please go and stay go
>>
File: mern.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
mern.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>30158368
forgot the pic:
>>
Just carry it in your ass like everyone else.
>>
>>30156843
nude is when you're with the old lady foolin' around in the bedroom. naked is when you kids walk in on you.
>>
One end of a lanyard in a noose type knot around your dick the other end on the pistol
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.