[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just had my first negligent discharge after 6 years of owning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 18
Just had my first negligent discharge after 6 years of owning guns, I guess I got too comfortable, it scared the fuck out of me, my ears are still slightly ringing and I'm still shaken up. The shit happens so fast, you don't even know what happens until it processes in your brain.

Has /k/ ever had an NG?
>>
>>30154098
I had one two years ago, it shot through a wall, through all of my mlp plushes and hit a wire in the other wall and killed the electricity to the house.
>>
>>30154098
Drill a hole in that case and wear it as a necklace, that shits your new good luck charm.

didn't blow your brains out today OP, have a beer and chill.
>>
I had one. I was 13 and had been taught firearm safety since the age of 5. That day though, I was showing off my new rifle to a couple of friends and wanted to look cool. The round went off and hit the ground no more than six inches in front of my foot. I was scared and embarrassed. I learned my lesson.
>>
>>30154098
No, because I am not an idiot. There are simple rules to avoid this and if you don't apply them you deserve to kill yourself.
>>
No, but I remember hearing others ND while I was in the Marines.

>be innatent innaAfghan
>hear gratata of a SAW
>Fucking ANA ND'd a SAW into the air.

>be onnapost innaAfghan
>Hear Bang of Ma Duece hit berm
>fucking boot ND'd the .50 into the berm while clearing

>be onnaRange InnaLejeune
>cease fire on range
>bang bang bang
>fucking wook apparently deosnt understand cease fire
>>
>>30154139
tfw fail asvab
tfw will never be grunt infantry innafield
tfw you decide to try volunteer firefighting instead
>>
>>30154187
How the actual fuck do you fail the ASVAB for the fucking Marines?!
>>
>>30154205
I'm not in the U.S but my military has a similar thing to ASVAB.

I did great on reasoning and verbal, but my maths has always been horrific child like level, for reasons I can't understand (ironic).

I guess having a country with a low budget military they want college graduates and shit for infantry men, despite my physical test being above the other guy trying out, but that's none of my business :-)
>>
>>30154127
Everyone says this until it happens to them. I'm in a couple reloading groups on Facebook and every time someone has a squib or double charge, the Turbo-Fudds come out and talk about how this would neba eba habben to them because they've been doing this since blah blah blah.

I hope your first ND kills your dog.

And no, I haven't ever had one myself, unless you count a round going off when closing the action on a faulty shotgun (and yes, dorothy, it was pointed downrange at the time, finger way off the trigger) so go fuck yourself.
>>
File: Smug anime girl.jpg (16 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
Smug anime girl.jpg
16 KB, 351x329
>at range with brother
>3rd time there, renting out a glawk brand glawk 19
>shooting paper targets 30 feet away
>brother calls my name from behind me, i spin my head around, keeping pistol pointed downrange, but finger still on trigger
>accidentally pull trigger
>round goes off safely, because I followed the 4 rules, minus trigger discipline
>he looks at me
>i look at him
>nobody else at the range noticed
>we kek and go trade in the glock for a beretta 92
>>
>>30154107
This anon has the right idea. You're probably going to be the safest motherfucker on /k/ for at least a year or two if you take the right lesson from this.
>>
>>30154098
Kill yourself.
>>
No but I was in the room with my dad when he had one; he dropped the mag in his new fohdeefai but failed to check the chamber, ended up putting a hole in his mattress and almost taking out his then new flatscreen we were watching Kelly's Heroes on. It's funny as hell to bring up when he tries to give me well intentioned but fuddy advice like keeping birdshot in the chamber of my bedside scattergat or whatnot. I keep it lighthearted and don't actually disrespect my old man to his face over it but I'll never let him live it down either. God help me if I ever ND before he bites the dust and the tables get turned tho desu
>mfw once the adrenalin rush & EEEEEEEEE subsided
>>
>>30154244
He's completely right. NDs are avoidable if you are capable of following two simple rules.

Squibs and double charges are not NDs, but they are completely avoidable as well. Kill yourself.
>>
>>30154266
Keeping weapons loaded is okay as long as you can follow the safety rules.
>>
>>30154268
I just gave you an example of how the gun can go off with no mistake by the operator. Guns are machines, and not every mechanical issue is going to be noticeable before Bad Things Happen.

Believing you can never make a mistake makes you more likely to make one, shitcunt.
>>
>>30154279
>shitcunt
'straya spotted
>>
>>30154275
I agree? I've had a few tonight but I'm not sure what part of my post prompted that response honestly, maybe reread it?
>>
>>30154283
Nope, Amerifag. Worked with a squad of Aussies in '11 though, KAF.
>>
>>30154292
Oh forreal? goodcunt.
>>
>>30154279
If the gun goes off without input from the operator, then it isn't a NEGLIGENT discharge, shitcunt.
>>
>>30154285
I did. You said he gave you advice to keep your shotgun loaded, which is solid advice.
>>
>>30154317
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>30154098
It happens, man.
After almost a decade as a grunt and another decade now as a civilian, i still haven't ND-ed.
But i know that it'll happen someday. Can't fight mathematics.
>>
>>30154310
Yeah. Just a chairforce cop myself, but I had a good time.

The Aussie Sgt would end every brief with: "No dramas, cunts? Owright then, dismissed."

Although, I'm now convinced every single Ausfag is A) a jock, and B) racist as shit, in an endearing way.
>>
>>30154334
Australians are basically dickbag New Zealanders.

Same attitude to everything but Australians will hate you for not being Australian, and if you are Australian you better be a white one.

>fuck off we're full
>>
>>30154323
Pic related it's
>>30154317
>>
>>30154342
>Australians are basically dickbag New Zealanders.

Love it.
>>
>>30154317
Nah senpai the key word in that sentence was birdshot, like as opposed to buckshot or other loads more appropriate for bipedal pest control
>>
ND's outside are one thing, but why are so many people handling loaded firearms inside their homes?

If it's your EDC, why is it either not in your holster or sitting in it's normal resting place? The latter question really applies to any loaded home defense gun.

Barring those two cases, can someone explain to me why you would ever be handling a loaded firearm indoors? Or is it usually a case of removing the magazine but not checking the chamber?
>>
>>30154102
That must have been difficult to explain to your mother.
>>
>>30154460
Threaten my kids if they step out of line, obviously.
>>
>>30154187
>fail asvab

Jesus christ doesn't that mean like actual levels of a retardation
>>
>>30154460
To feel like a fuckin' cowboy ninja warrior operator dudebro, 24/7 ready to go to war with the world or any black that steps in your gated community, you're ready, kevin the enforcer, there to kickass and fight crime one .40 at a time.
>>
>>30154529
it's not American ASVAB.
I used ASVAB as an example American's would understand.
Like I said:
>>30154227
>>
>>30154493

And people said that real parenting is dead these days.
>>
>>30154534
I have multiple loaded guns within arms reach at all times and I've never been attacked and it's getting really annoying. I want to be a badass!
>>
File: 1451451327237.png (230 KB, 307x361) Image search: [Google]
1451451327237.png
230 KB, 307x361
>>30154317
>I did. You said he gave you advice to keep your shotgun loaded, which is solid advice.
>>
>>30154557
You will die of old age before you ever have to use a weapon or even think about using it.

that is the case for 98% of people with weapons lol
but 100% of them wish the day would come they do get to use it.
>>
>>30154139
lol in boot we had to use old ass m60s which would literally go off for no reason whatsoever.....
>>
>>30154576
I won't die of old age. Worst case scenario, I'll get to retirement and walk into the ghetto and start popping off shots at colored folk until someone shoots back.
>>
Summer last year, was dropping hammer on CC gun and it went into a wall, ricocheted between my head and lamp, landed on my bed.

I was thinking about my new job, I was about to go on a business trip and guess I got sloppy. Never again though, I now know how little it would have taken for that rico to chet into my face.
>>
>>30154098
I've had 2 in a little over 10 years of constantly fucking around with guns on a daily basis.
Thankfully finds were pointed in a safe direction.
>>
>>30154358
>>30154323
Not at all.
>>
>>30154381
Birdshot is a good choice though, buckshot has a tendency to overpenetrate.
>>
>>30154460
I do it occasionally to sort of hammer the point home that guns can be loaded. If you always treat them as such, there are no issues.
>>
>>30154595

you should not be allowed to live, wow.
>>
>>30154582

underrated post
our current generation is gonna become so fucked up, I don't even wanna know how many people plan exactly the same thing (including myself, or at least something quite similiar).

will be ebin lulz
>>
When I was a kid and didn't take fun safety seriously I was walking around my yard with a locked and loaded 12 gauge, finger on the trigger, pointed at the ground. Stumbled a bit and put a crater into the dirt right by my foot.
>>
>>30155005
I'm too drunk and lazy to round up the relevant links I've saved explaining why it's a bad idea but long story short overpenetration >>> underpenetration

Also go to bed Dad you have work in like two hours don't make me show Mom the matress hole fucker
>>
>>30155005
Fudd detected
>>
>>30155005
Fudd detected
>>
>>30155005
Fudd detected
>>
>>30154098

non /k/ poster here.

Every since 4chan decided to put the new catalog on the main page, I'll mosey over to forums that I would never normally visit. I've never owned a gun in my entire life. My parents never owned guns. None of my siblings ever owned guns. I was never that excited about them, and never really saw the need for gun protection. Every once in a while, I'll see a cool gun for sale, or a friend will show me a gun they just bought, and I'll consider going and buying a gun. Because hey why not, it's my right as an American.

Then I clicked on this thread.
>>
>>30155132
Just don't be retarded and you're fine.
>>
>>30155143

I was thinking pump shotgun.

Kinda hard to fuck up with that right?
>>
>>30155153
Just don't buy one from Remingtom
>>
>>30155153
It takes the same level of fuck up to ND any other gun. Pump Shotguns aren't inherently more safer than any other gun
>>
>>30155153
No firearm is idiot proof but if you keep your booger hook off the bang switch you'll be fine even if you can only count up to potato
>>
I had one that was intentionally negligent.

>be innawoods shooting with my gf at the time
>she starts getting an attitude about some shit
>ignore her and keep shooting
>attitude escalates while i'm reloading
>raise gun, aim, finger on trigger
>crazy bitch decides it's the perfect time to get in my face
>lower gun while staring in to her eyes
>she starts squawking even louder
>don't break eye contact and fire in the ground about 6 inches from her foot

I've never seen the color drain from someone's face like that. Add that to the choking noise that came out of her throat and I got a boner.
>>
>>30155115
>>30155090
>>30155088

You have to take into account that most people in here are burgers. In clapistanian houses, even 9x19 overpenetrates since their houses are made out of cardboard, and 00 buck is essentually 9 pellets that are about the size of 9x19 bullet.
>>
>>30154460
If it wasn't for NDs you wouldn't be around to ask these silly questions. Mistakes happen, people aren't perfect, go talk to your dad about going off inside by accident.
>>
>>30154098
My closest was accidentally dry firing a bow. I was drawing it in the garage using an old hand me down release, and the bow snapped forward with no arrow in place. The limbs were fine, but it broke the silencers and the piece that guides the strings along the slide. Something must have hit me in the head, because I was dazed for a minute.
>>
>>30155212
Anon if you're in a relationship where you have to fire a gun to get her in line you should consider swapping out
>>
>>30154102
>mlp plushes
Too bad you didnt kill yourself
>>
>>30155246
>clapistanian
Get out.
>>
>>30155360

Americlap then?
>>
>>30155360
The correct term is bananastan
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 960x949
>>30155246
>9x19 bullets
>>
>>30155438

Yes?
>>
>>30155443
The actual dimension of the case is irrelevant when using the measurements of the bullet, because the energy of the bullets is more equal to .380 acp
>>
>>30155455

And?
>>
>>30155455
The energy of the pellets*
>>
No, not yet, and I don't plan to.

this though
>>30154107
>>
>>30155457
00 buck =/= 9x19
>>
>>30155470

I didn't say it was.
>>
>>30154102
>my mlp plushies
That's a loss, do you still have them?
>>
>>30155345
This was years ago and she's long gone. Due to her behavior that day I had every intention to dump her when we got back home... unfortunately I flipped the four wheeler about 30 minutes after this incident and the bar on the back came down on her cunt and crushed her pelvis. I felt so horrible that I couldn't bring myself to end things for a few months after it happened.
>>
>>30155014

But why? In a risk vs reward analysis, why even bother with the increased risk of handling a loaded firearm out of holster if you are not expecting to shoot within the next few minutes?

>>30155250

Dad poked holes in the condom because he wanted a son. So I guess it was technically an intentional shooting made to look like a accidental discharge.
>>
File: image.png (164 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164 KB, 500x381
>>30155132
>Thread on 4chan influences your decisions.
You're a fucking retard. We're all better off if you don't own a firearm.
>>
>>30154268
Squibs and double charges sometimes happen with factory loads, as rare as that is.
>>
>>30155250
Underrated
>>
>>30155498
wow
>>
>>30155088
>>30155090
>>30155115

Samefag
>>
>>30155153
>>30155174

Nah, buy one from Remington, but buy an older one from Remington. Anything from the 90's or earlier will be solid
>>
>>30155639
Yeah. It was the grossest thing I've seen in person. Her entire crotch immediately started turning bluish-purple and some sort of discharge came out of her, probably from the force of the impact. Within a day or so her entire vagina was black due to the bruising, and it stayed that way for a couple weeks. She says that it still pains her slightly when the weather shifts, kind of like an arthritic old man. I wish I would have taken a picture of it as a keepsake though.
>>
>>30155153
To actually answer your question, yes, a pump shotgun is a very solid choice for a first firearm. Just do your research before you buy. Mossberg 500 or a Remington 870 are the obvious timeless choices, but some years build quality is worse than others. Familiarize yourself with the 3 basic shotgun food groups (birdshot, buckshot, slugs) and get some range time in. Then you're good to go.
>>
>not choosing break action for first scattergat
>>
>>30154098
mwap mwap mwap
>>
>>30154227
Canada?
>>
>>30155005
Everything that sufficiently penetrates a human over-penetrates walls.

Deal with it.
>>
>>30154102
>through all of my mlp plushes
>>
Thirty six years using guns for work and play.
Not one round ever when anywhere I did not want it to go.

Go to a three gun shoot because I never tried it before, get shot in the ass by a "celebrity" gunfighter (sorry, no names, part of the settlement) and the moron had just finished talking about off target, off trigger. On target, on trigger.

Remember children, treat the gun as if it is loaded, even if you know it is not.
>>
>>30154342
>better be a white one
Are Aboriginals really as bad as /pol/ tells me they are?
>>
>>30154460
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>30155088
>>30155090
>>30155115
Fug dedegded :^DDD
>>
>>30155212
Did she keep in her place after that?
>>
>>30154098
My uncle did twice in his life. first when he was about 12, went to blow the snow out of his barrel after tripping in the snow while rabbit hunting and shot his eye out. Got picked on relentlessly through middle and high school, had anger and mental developmental issues from there on out. Constantly got in trouble with the law due to his impairments, couldn't hold down a job, got thrown in jail a couple times, once even got into a physical altercation with my mother when I was roughly in 3rd grade and caused us to move away. The second ND about 10 years later ended his life. Those two moments shaped my life more than I care to admit or elaborate. So, anon, no I have never had a negligent discharge.
>>
>>30158986
>Celebrity gunfighter
Does his last name end with N?
>>
>>30159331
Jesus fucking Christ, what a trainwreck

Sounds like that ND was more a suicide
>>
>>30155174
I got an 870 back in 2012 and have had only two jams from the same brand of ammo.
>>
>>30155283
Fucking lucky, you deserve that knock on the head for dry firing though
>>
>>30159367
It was indeed s train wreck. Truth be told no one really knows what happened, the podunk coroner ruled it a suicide though. Coulda been self inflicted, could have been an accident, could be his friend he was with killed him. The ruling theory is that he jammed the magazine in too hard with the chamber hot and it went off while pointed towards his head. If that's true, why did he call every one in the church directory that very same night? Why were his legs laying under a chair (this was on the south facing porch) as if he was dragged to his final resting position? Too many things to consider for me to contemplate.
>>
>>30159331
>>30159592
I will elaborate some what due to these posts coming off as "huuur gibme attention 4 my sadlyfe"
Due to the situations in the first post and way too many to dig into now, and without a beer in hand at that, I have held myself to the highest standard in gun safety and TD. I saw first hand what you can luckily get away with if you ND and hit yourself. Depression, bipolar disorder, physically stunted for life, blind in one/both eyes, personal development may be forever halted, the list goes on. The negative affects that ONE SECOND in my uncles twelfth year of life forever changed my family dynamic. Cont.
>>
>>30159784
This accident was the kick start to how I live my life every day. It was the catalyst to my grandmother turning to into a hoarder, led to my grandparents divorce, my grandfather taking me under his wing and teaching me all he was able to, my diligence in my teenage years and onto my early adulthood. I knew i never wanted to be like my poor poor uncle. The older I got the more I sounded, looked like, and generally started to resemble him. The more this happened the more I fought it, the more I tried to be as unlike his as possible. It got to such a degree, physically, that on my great grandmothers death-bed she called me by his name. I could not stop how I was changing physically, but I knew I had a say in my future. Any time i ever went hunting with the old man he never had to watch over me for fear of replicating what happened to his son years earlier. We often hunted in the same spots they used to go and I could see the trust in his eyes as he remembered holding his son in his arms, bleeding out, waiting for the Flight For Life helicopter. Sorry for dragging on to so an unwanted, and frankly, probably unread point. I knew from an early age that guns were not a toy and not to fucking play with them.
Tl;dr
>dont play with guns
>they are ALWAYS loaded
>keep them pointed the fuck away from everything
>>
>>30155711
>I wish I would have taken a picture of it as a keepsake though
4chan in a nutshell
>>
>>30159896
What a story man... That's a really really interesting death though. Sorry about the way you turned out but at least you learned your lesson. Now you're his phantom. In a way you share his pain.
>>
>>30161182
Thanks bud, didnt think anyone would read it. It was nice to finally say, even if it was shit posting on an anonymous image board. Salud!
>>
>>30154098
Not yet, pretty anal about checking guns before handeling and avoid them when alcohol is consumed. Have witnessed a NG by a friend who was informed it was unloaded then shot 22lr through the wall. Went through two walls and a kitchen cabinet before embedding in the aluminum roof. Understand it can happen to anybody and don't take anyone's word for safety
>>
>>30161182
Also I turned out just fine, not to humblebrag, Young man, good gubbernment contracting job, set for life I feel. Its mostly my mannerisms and special attention i pay to firearms at all times. I was on the range a few weeks ago and with my Desert Eagle 1911U .45 the shell will occasionally kick straight back, and in this instance the hot brass lodged itself under my bill cap and inbetween my safety goggles AND EYE-FUCKING-BALL. Remained down range, contorted my body away and shook the shit out of my head to remove pesky metal tube. Finger never went near the trigger, mag dropped, barrel remained down range at all times.
>>
>>30154098
How did this happen?
>>
File: 3wClgQu.jpg (56 KB, 325x480) Image search: [Google]
3wClgQu.jpg
56 KB, 325x480
Fact- only actual retards ND, ever.

People who ND should have their second amendment rights revoked. They have proven that they are either too absentminded or too stupid to play with big boy toys.

"It'll happen to you someday! don't be overconfident!"

No. It only happens to fuckups who can't even follow 3rd grade level safety protocols. I wouldn't trust an NDer with a pair of safety scissors.
>>
>>30155545
Yes, but those are not NEGLIGENT DISCHARGES.
>>
The only people I know who have had NDs are dipshits, so I'm inclined to believe it only happens to dipshits.

Three stories:

My brother:
>sitting outside his fraternity house with a buddy in the car
>my brother pulls out his Dan Wesson .357 that my dad bought him
>hands it to friend
>"feel how heavy the trigger is on it dude"
>bang
>goodbye front window
>bullet in side of frat house
>angry dad

Guy I was friends with in high school:
>Guy is 10 years old
>Guy wants to go play pretend shooting in woods with his cousin
>Guy asks if he can play with his dad's new pistol
>Dad says sure
>removes magazine
>gives gun to 10 year old
>about 15 minutes later Guy's cousin has bullet in leg

Guy who I played basketball with:
>16 year old black guy
>taking "hood" pictures in the car with his friend
>gun pointed at camera lens, all that shit
>suddenly camera-man has no face
>disappeared after because black guy
>>
>>30158986
How much did you get in the settlement?
I would have wanted it to be millions, otherwise I would make sure the whole world knew what a fucking idiot he is.
>>
>>30154098
>my first
>FIRST
>implying you will have another
stopped reading there, saged.
>>
>>30154098

I've never had an ND, but someone had one with one of my firearms once.

>at friends house vising out of town.
>don't sleep anywhere without something on a night stand/nearby
>go downstairs to make a sandwich
>walking back up the stairs, near the top, hear a shot ring out
>walk into bedroom expecting to see friend with a round in him
>gun is on the floor, hole in the oscillating fan next to bed, friend looks white as a ghost

He launched a 40 S&W out of my USP, through the fan, through the floor, and into a sliding glass door next to the deck. It caught the window and traveled a ways before it came apart.

The part that bothers me is this friend knows guns... He grew up with them; his dad was a Colonel in the Army and took us shooting all the time as kids. He just didn't clear it and decided to pick it up and play with it...
>>
>>30155711
>Within a day or so her entire vagina was black due to the bruising, and it stayed that way for a couple weeks.
I hope you took this rare advantage to try fucking a black pussy without having to put up with a black woman.
>>
>>30161207
>Thanks bud, didnt think anyone would read it.
Some of us read everything even if we normally don't comment, length is no object and is in fact preferred.
>>
>>30163980
*opportunity
not
>advantage

Sorry English is not my first language.
>>
>>30154246
That happened to me my first time shooting.
Was a p226 and I tried the decocker and the trigger travel was so much longer I thought the trigger had to be dead, looked back at my father with it still pointed down range and I absent mindedly pulled the trigger.

Atleast I wasn't retarded enough to do it at home or with it not pointing in a safe direction.
>>
>>30154244
>comparing an ND to a squib or double charges
...you don't own guns, do you?
>>
>>30154227
You're autistic.
No, really, you're autistic, in a non-mean way.

Go get tested.
>>
File: 1464798668431.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1464798668431.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>>30154098
I'm too poor to have ammo lying around and I make sure to triple check every rifle I take into the house before I finger fuck it.
>>
>>30154246
>calls my name from behind me
why is your brother retarded?
>>
>>30159896
Thank you for sharing, sometimes it takes a story like this to get other, less responsible firearms owners to act a little more appropriately
>>
>>30154246
>this story
Something eerily similar happened during one of my visits to the range.
>some grill and guy shooting a pistol
>the grill shoots the gun obviously by mistake but its pointed down range
>quickly finish shooting my gats and leave before I get killed by sone roastie who can't into trigger discipline

T-that wasn't you was it?
>>
File: 1461172013221s.jpg (2 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1461172013221s.jpg
2 KB, 125x123
>>30154098
>NG
Negligent Goofy
>>
File: 1456670872676.png (47 KB, 314x315) Image search: [Google]
1456670872676.png
47 KB, 314x315
>>30167238
>>
>>30163631
>don't sleep anywhere without something on a night stand/nearby
Why are you so paranoid? This stood out more than anything in your story.
>>
My instructor told me he'd break off my booger hook if it went inside the trigger guard when not needed so no.
>>
>>30161733
In all fairness, "guy you were friends with in high school" sounds more like his dad was a dipshit. You don't give a fucking ten year old a gun unless you know for a fact they're safety trained.
>>
>>30154107
>that shits your new good luck charm

Nah that's his new Retard Reminder.
>>
>>30154580
-anon that nd'd a SAW
>>
>>30154493
THE DINNER PLANE I JUST FILED WITH YOUR MOMMY LISTS ME, MY FRIENDS, LITTLE JOHNNY HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU.

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO SIT AT MY DINNER TABLE.
>>
>>30167512
>cruise control for witless, useless comments
>>
File: 1456267478496.jpg (60 KB, 1018x518) Image search: [Google]
1456267478496.jpg
60 KB, 1018x518
>>30167656
>mfw a hothead
>>
>>30154187

>volunteer firefighting

TYFYS
>>
>>30167292
?????? What do you mean by this ?
>>
>>30167238
>roastie
Hello, /r9k/
>>
>having a ND ever
You just aren't made to own guns. Please give them to the nearest police office
>>
File: tumblr_o40es2VlxI1uwwf3ro1_1280.png (582 KB, 720x847) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o40es2VlxI1uwwf3ro1_1280.png
582 KB, 720x847
I set my Stoeger double barrel down against a tree with both chambers loaded, it slipped off the tree, fell on the top and both barrels went off. it was fucking terrifying, especially considering if it'd have slipped the other way, it wouldve been in my general direction.
>>
>>30154118
I did pretty much the same exact thing with a 22 outside when I was 14. thought it was empty so I just casually pulled the trigger with the gun pointing down at the driveway. stupid but it was pointed in a safe enough direction so no harm done.
>>
>>30167175
Any time, brother.
>>
>>30164045
I appreciate the read and feedback.
>>
File: 1464665374936.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1464665374936.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>>30154107
>celebrating incompetence
>>
>>30155506
>because he wanted a son

That's a shame then. Hopefully he keeps trying.
>>
>>30154227
That's not ironic. It's to be expected that someone who couldn't understand basic math would have trouble understanding other things.
>>
>>30167316
>>30163631

I'm sure some people would think that. If you've ever woken up to someone breaking into your house, you might feel differently about this...
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.