[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
berreta 92
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: beretta92s.jpg (95 KB, 1024x716) Image search: [Google]
beretta92s.jpg
95 KB, 1024x716
If I dont have one, should I get one, and why?
>>
you should, but not one of the ones in your picture.
>>
>>30150338
which then?
>>
>>30150321
Dat magazine release. Enjoy awkward reloads.
>>
>>30150321
Scared ill burn my palm on the exposed part if im actually doing run and gunning practice with the adrenaline pumping

Yeah i can wear gloves but still whatever

also ive read so much shit about slide mounted safeties being bad news that its one of the things i look for to determine a pistols legitness

Fuckin memes
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 1024x768
>>30150321
I'd personally get a newer m9 because railz.

But honestly, I have giant hands, and the beretta 92 series is one of the only full size pistols that fits good for me. I love they way they shoot and plan to buy one soon.
>>
>>30150321
Holy crap i never noticed the mag release position either

Never shoot one
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30150360
Dude, literally nothing wrong with slide mounted safeties, IF you have the hand size for it.
I was raised on it and personally I fucking think they are great.
Any argument against them besides "they don't always fit" is horseshit and should be ignored
>>
>>30150321
Bought one as my first handgun
extremely happy with it
>>
>>30150357
Not a beat to shit Italian police trade in. Get a 92fs, brigadier, or m9a1. or for mad shekels an m9a3.
>>
>>30150360
You should consider killing yourself my friend.
>>
>>30150321
r kelly has one, so it must be good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFosUj6A22c&list=PLFECE98856B07CD52&index=1

>vid related
>>
>>30150358
not OP, but i find heel release to be both faster and more convenient for reloads. probably because i don't drop a magazine, but instead put it away in a pouch or blouse prior to reloading.
>>
>>30150360
if your adrenaline is pumping you aren't going to feel the burn.

when you're running and gunning, it's unlikely you can expose yourself to the hot barrel unintentionally without an awkward moment of handling.

if you're shooting enough 9mm to heat a barrel hot enough on semi auto to burn yourself, you're already dead.
>>
>>30150382

The 92s from the Italian police trade in have brand new barrels. Damn accurate but the mag release requires practice.
>>
>>30150360
>Scared ill burn my palm on the exposed part if im actually doing run and gunning practice with the adrenaline pumping
why is your hand going near the exposed barrel? you see how there are all those serrations at the back of the slide? they're there for a reason.
>>
File: BRONZE-BERETTA-2.jpg (61 KB, 775x517) Image search: [Google]
BRONZE-BERETTA-2.jpg
61 KB, 775x517
I was thinking about sending my M9 to Wilson Combat for their carry package and a type G conversion and maybe get it coated with their armor tuff shit to look like pic related. Should I go for it or should I just get a new fun? (Was thinking maybe a S&W Victory and a bunch of ammo with the leftover Moolah.)
>>
>>30150372
Bought one as my second hand gun. Hated it, own several CZs now instead.
>>
File: here we go ..jpg (31 KB, 624x416) Image search: [Google]
here we go ..jpg
31 KB, 624x416
good to have , a Kimber .45 Is better though.
>>
>>30153780
>Wilson overhaul
SHIT, I forgot this was a thing.
Totally doing this with mine now instead of putting a new AR together.
>>
Does anyone know the best way to get a front night sight on a Beretta 92? Could I have a gunsmith pop it off and dovetail it or can you drill through it like they do at Wilson combat for fiber optic sights?
>>
>>30153876
App!es to oranges dude. Besides 92fs >>>>>>> Kimberly 1911
>>
>>30153780
Wilson Combat is overrated.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.