[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For a thug, he was a pretty good operator. Possibly the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Chappie_badgoim.jpg (64 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
Chappie_badgoim.jpg
64 KB, 500x313
For a thug, he was a pretty good operator. Possibly the best in the whole film.
> he shoots an RPG-7 @ a police robot for shots sake that top tier
>>
>>30150117
That guy was my hero
>>
Never got to watch it

So Ninja and Yolandi are operators or something? What are they fighting against? a tyrannical goverment?

Whats the deal with the robot? did he die?
>>
>>30150300
They're like semi shut-ins who have probably glossed very rapidly over various equipment's operation manuals. Considering the setting, they might have had the occasion to practice.

It generally looks fine and even good but a few points are very jarring comparatively. Like babby-tier dumb. Everyone is an asshole in this movie. No exception.

Just watch the movie. It's actually good.
>>
>>30150300
Why the hell not, just go on solarmovie. You get to watch Afrikaners fight ED209 piloted by wolverine with slavshit.
>>
>>30150300
Ninja and Yolandi are part of a crew when a drug deal goes bad (their stash gets shot up). Gang leader wants them to pay for it so they devise a armored car heist with Chappie.

Then there's a whole conspiracy between Chappie's AI master creator versus Hugh Jackman's piloted mech designer.

It's a shit movie.
>>
Holy shit was that movie horrible. ZERO plot. Zero. Nothing had a tiny sliver of sense.
The whole movie was made to masturbate over cute robots and yolandi, nothing else.

Worth a watch if you're not paying, you'll get a laugh or two, but boy it sucks bad.
>>
>>30150432
Chappie is a good movie, if you recognize it for what it is, an 80s/early 90s sci fi comedy.

Some idiots have some super science fall in their laps. They have some whack adventures with that super science. Then the bad guy shows up to ruin their gun. Which is defeated in a ridiculous action sequence.
>>
>>30150488
Damn son you must be retarded, I'm so sorry.
>>
Blomkamp may have been a one hit wonder, but damn if he don't have some sikk art direction skills.
>>
>>30150412
>You get to watch Afrikaners fight ED209 piloted by wolverine with slavshit.
Fucking sold. I'm gonna watch it right now. RIGHT FUCKIGN NOW
>>
>>30150117
Are Afrikanners really that hard?
>>
>>30151849
As an Afrikaner, yes but nothing born after 1980 is that hard, South Africa has its own problem with nu males and vegans, you know the rainbow nation bullshit.
>>
>>30150488
The movie is short circuit with guns in South Africa you dumb cunt.
>>
>>30152549
I bet nu males are more rare among SA farmers and "white ghettos".

Nu-males and rainbow nation shit is globally really a middle class and upper class phenomenon.
>>
>>30152549
Even the constant threat of being raped to death by nigs isn't enough to stop that bullshit? Maybe WWIII really is what we need.
>>
>>30152664
At this point I'm convinced that the white races are going to extinct in a century or so with the the exception of slavs.

They need to get more breeding going however or they will be out numbered 99 to 1. I'd much rather hand over my house keys to a slav when he drives me to my retirement home with his lada samara.
>>
>>30152655
>>30152664
>>30152720

You have no idea how right you are my friend, here in South Africa we are being dehumanized at such a rate that I believe a genocide is right around the corner as in 2 years tops. They are killing our beautiful white culture and language, making it illegal for whites to own land pretty soon in the guise of legal government land grabs.

we are fucked. The worst part is that the liberals are eating it up as white privilege
>>
>>30152720
>>30152737
I've read that, in America at least, fertility and birth rates are starting to normalize among whites, blacks, and Hispanics... but it is worrying at times. I wouldn't be as concerned, but it's always those who can least afford to support them, not just financially, that tend to shit out kids in higher numbers.
>>
>>30151453
Gun=fun
Cool mistake I guess
>>
>>30152835
Race population density in SA has gone really wonky but has been since the start really:
1930's saw a black population of about 20 million and white population at about 3 - 4 million. 80 years later it looks much much different, with black population at 45 million and the white population on a steep decline still sitting at 4 million. And they wonder why we are off so much better than they are.
>>
>>30151849
Afrikaner here. Depends. I knew an old lady who fought off multiple attackers with a FAL clone at night to protect her family after her husband had been killed.

Some of the older guys i know are quite tough. Not operator hard, but certainly more than you'd expect for normal middle class white people.

My generation is pretty soft. Some grit still showing, especially in people that grew up on farms or in in small rural towns.

City youth is full of hipsters and faggots though
>>
>>30152941
I can't even imagine what it's like to live there and deal with the problems you guys have. I've had to move to distance myself from an influx gang violence, but that only required relocating 20 minutes away. We should start taking in white SA refugees.
>>
>>30152994
Not the same anon.

Its not that bad in some areas. Gauteng province seems like a shithole but in the Western Cape things are better. Still crime, still nogs, but less of both. A shit ton of white people have been moving to the western cape in the last few years, since its the only province under kinda decent management
>>
>>30152994
At the moment a 20 min move in either direction for where I live would put me in the worst living conditions imaginable. Its funny to me how they tend to try and blame whites for all their issues but when you confront them on how they manage their finances, what religion and superstitions they believe then they fall flat on their faces.

These god damn savages still believe in witch doctors - to the extent where they DAILY pay to curse their neighbours. Where there is an active trade in child body parts for rituals.

>>30153018
I live in Pretoria, yesterday I got pulled out of my car by a bunch of taxi drives for not letting one of them cut in in front of me in traffic, the police where 20 meters away laughing.
>>
>>30153039
Too bad the libs here will refuse to ever see white people as a "persecuted minority" if they don't have some sort of religious or other ethnic qualifier. Seems like a losing battle, but I'm sure you bros will keep fighting until the end. Just take as many of them with you as possible.
>>
>>30153039
>These god damn savages still believe in witch doctors

Is this somehow crazier than believing in any other bs omnipotent being? cause it isnt.
>>
>>30153039
>These god damn savages still believe in witch doctors - to the extent where they DAILY pay to curse their neighbours. Where there is an active trade in child body parts for rituals.

calm down bro it's all a big joke. they're just getting pranked chill your tit
>>
>>30153344
>an active trade in child body parts for rituals
Not to mention the trade in albino body parts, killing people for being witches, FGM and all kinds of other nuttery. Shit's definitely crazier than crackers and wine = body and blood.
>>
File: 1442865298813.jpg (80 KB, 862x582) Image search: [Google]
1442865298813.jpg
80 KB, 862x582
>>30153344
Whatever your thoughts on the merits of organised religion, Christianity has done alot of good in those parts of the world. It can be a good thing to tell people "If you're a good person, you'll be rewarded". As opposed to witch doctor stuff which involves sacrifices, mutilation and generally being a fucking savage. This is all part of the same thing that brought you baby rape to cure AIDS.

You might not agree with Christianity, but the main tenets of their religion is being kind, forgiving and generous. Treat others as you would have them treat you. Not gang rape your neighbours baby and then cut of their leg for an albino potion.

I'm an atheist, but you're an edgy faggot who defends islamic terrorism and tribal fuckery by saying "well the west is no better" and that's bullshit.
>>
File: 1453544342152.jpg (92 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1453544342152.jpg
92 KB, 1024x512
>>30150117
>mfw antagonist is Australian
>being this butthurt SA
>>
>>30153039
Gtfo while you can. Fly into Europe and cross the border into Germany or Sweden. Get a tan and say your name is Ahmed. Or do the same in the US but say your name is Juan Carlos.
>>
File: can-you-quack-like-a-duck.jpg (43 KB, 506x306) Image search: [Google]
can-you-quack-like-a-duck.jpg
43 KB, 506x306
>>30150117
>he was a pretty good operator
he wasnt even conscript tier. Fucking dingleberry thug
>>
>>30150300
>explain something to me that I could have just googled

Nah, fuck you. Quit acting like a helpless nigger.
>>
File: 1450209202655.jpg (136 KB, 530x692) Image search: [Google]
1450209202655.jpg
136 KB, 530x692
>>30153344
Ultimate tip. You are truly an Intellectual good sir.
>>
>>30153344
Why is reddit on /k/?

Also, to be fair, not many religions think their gods/spirits are truly 100% omnipotent.

Source: I study this shit for fun.
>>
>>30152664
Absolutely insane. What more do we need for people to wake up that they are in serious trouble of having their families and future generations wiped out? The Leftist indoctrination is more stronger than I thought.
>>
>>30150117
I noticed some symbolism in the guns. Ninja has a decked out M4A1 covered in school bus yellow krylon. Hippo has a bare bones AK covered in gold. The former looks cheap but has quality hardware, the latter looks flashy but isn't anything special. Character dichotomy, I suppose.

Funny that for being in South Africa, there was a shitload of US flags. There was even a guy called America and the hideout was full of US stuff.

There was a literal Chekhov's Gun that only a few would get. In Sigourney Weaver's office a PAW-20 is sitting on a display shelf. It's a unique weapon and I had never seen one used in a movie before. Guess what the heroes use at the end?
>>
>>30155267
>PAW-20
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Denel_PAW-20
I guess he just really likes it?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.