[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask a brazillian military cop anyting: 'Life for communists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: índice.jpg (138 KB, 922x641) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
138 KB, 922x641
Time for another one of these. A lot of things have happened since the last one.

>Dilma Rouseff, the bulgarian jew, has been kicked out of office for 6 months
>Michel Temer, the vice president, has taken over
>Budget cuts, especially on the Ministry of Culture (which he ended and, later, brought back) are making the communist go apeshit
>Worker's Party backed political groups are crumbling down without government money flowing their way
>leftists mad

And to top it all off, the cherry on the ice cake:

>a 16 year old girl was 'raped' by '30 men' (all drug-dealers) on a favela in Rio
>known slut on the region, facebook pics show her holding rifles and throwing gang signs
>how under death oath by Comando Vermelho, the biggest crime faction on the country, for drawing attention and fucking up the drug dealing there
>Civilian Police is a complete mess (as always), case investigator got transfered from case for being too 'mysogynistic'
>substitute head-investigator, a woman, disregards medical examination showing there was no violence
>the entire favela is pissed off that there is no more drug dealing there because of this case

It's one hell of a time to live in Brazil, I'll tell you that. But, despite of all that, we're still going on with life as usual, pretty much. Thanks to the recent stabilization of politics, I've found myself some free time to do another thread.

Go ahead, ask me anything.
>>
>>30138625
So the system works? Or will revolution still be necessary?

I'm amazed rule of law still means something in South America.
>>
>>30138653

>So the system works? Or will revolution still be necessary?

Yes. Life is as usual, pretty much. About a month ago we had a lot of protests, and that was a pain in the ass, but it's ok now. No revolution for the moment.
>>
>>30138625
is Rio more dangerous than Fallujah
>>
When on patrol are there certain no go areas

what is your arsenal consist of

what do you go against as far as organized crime? Cartels?

are there frequent shootouts with police

how well off are the cartels and how bad is corruption
>>
Forgot the fucking trip, as always.

>>30138661

I don't know Fallujah, but Rio is going trough a good period right now. It's relatively safe if compared to the South, where I live. We are going down the shitter.
>>
Como estão as preparações para os JO? Vai haver merda no Rio? Also, can your fucking media just stop talking about that addicted whore who got "raped" by 30 jagunços?
>>
The Olympics: bad idea, or terrible mistake?
>>
You guys still shoot street kids at will?
>>
>>30138677
Nem tinha lido todo o op na parte que falas na favelada, é verdade que na favela já andam a caçar e torturar os gajos da foda? And btw now the only thing that counts about rape in your country is the victim word, men are pretty much fucked there.
>>
>>30138670

>When on patrol are there certain no go areas

Not for my Company, no. There are 'take care of your fucking self' areas, but we go where we please.

>what is your arsenal consist of

Personal or in the police? Personal (and declared) is a Walther P99 and Taurus PT-92 (that actually belongs to the police, but I get to keep it for personal use). From the police, it varies. I have my own FAL and my own shotgun, an old ass no-brand 12 GA that works like a charm.

>what do you go against as far as organized crime? Cartels?

In my city, three to four medium factions. Up in Rio and SP, there are a few very big and organized factions.

>are there frequent shootouts with police

Yes. Anywhere from 2 to 5 a day in my city. Most of them have deaths.

>how well off are the cartels and how bad is corruption

The factions here are pretty shit, up in Rio and SP they are loaded. Corruption on the police is not that bad. Really. It's gotten a lot better over the years.
>>
>>30138625
>a 16 year old girl was 'raped' by '30 men' (all drug-dealers) on a favela in Rio
>known slut on the region, facebook pics show her holding rifles and throwing gang signs
>how under death oath by Comando Vermelho, the biggest crime faction on the country, for drawing attention and fucking up the drug dealing there

heard about this on NPR they conveniently didn't mention these details.
>>
>>30138625
Is zika a meme or actually something to be fearful of when traveling to brazil?
>>
>>30138723
lmao
its south border to argentina

its everywhere

its like the flu

unless ur pregger
>>
What firearm(s) do you carry and how much ammo?
>>
>>30138677

Ninguém está dando meia foda para as olimpíadas aqui no Sul. Desconheço detalhes do Rio, mas parecem bem organizados.

>>30138689

Big, fat mistake. Especially and this moment. Think for a second: they are gonna happen under an interin president. That's not the moment to be throwing fucking olympics.

>>30138692

Only when we can get away with it.

>>30138711

O CV jurou ela de morte. A vagabunda está na proteção de testemunhas da (inútil) polícia civil.
>>
>>30138625
What are the hospitals like they're
>>
>>30138723
are you a woman who is or may become pregnant?
>>
>>30138675
someone told me there were 10k+ murders in rio every year
>>
>>30138723

It's a forced meme. Not that dangerous.

>>30138748

Walther P99, four maganizes for usual, day-to-day operations. Add to that a 12 GA and about a billion rounds when doing riot control or an FAL with 5 magazines when going on patrol.
>>
>>30138757
Nope but that shit can spread through sex and make my wife only have retarded babies
>>
>>30138755

Filled to the brim. Even the private ones.

>>30138761

It is an inacurate number. We have 50k murders a year on the entire country, and most of that is on the northeast. But in any case, if you stay away from favelas, the city is really well patroled.
>>
>>30138764
Thanks for answering. Lurking now. Always enjoy when you make these threads aside from the /pol/ that inevitably shows up
>>
When will Bolsonaro have a chance in charge of your country? Would you back him up or is he just a fraude like everyone else?
>>
>>30138779
>you'll give your wife's son zika
hehehehe
>>
>>30138817

I personally like Bolsonaro, but he has become a meme. He is too radical to ever become president.
>>
>>30138848
>He is too radical to ever become president
>Speaking the truth without filtering and PC =/= radical
>>
>>30138894

I'm not saying it isn't the truth. What I'm saying is that the average brazillian isn't ready to hear what he has to say.
>>
File: Brasil! Mostra a tua cara!.jpg (11 KB, 261x146) Image search: [Google]
Brasil! Mostra a tua cara!.jpg
11 KB, 261x146
E ae, meu jovem.

Conheço você daqui alguns meses já.

Sou CAC e acho bom ver BRs por aqui. Saudações e bons tiros.
>>
File: 1399768628652.jpg (180 KB, 1024x710) Image search: [Google]
1399768628652.jpg
180 KB, 1024x710
>>30138985

Ah, sim. Me lembro de ti. Achei que tu fosse o Alexandre Lima uma vez, não é? Rsrsrs. Obrigado aí, amigo. Boa sorte com o pé no saco que é ter arma de fogo como civil no Brasil.
>>
The thread is not doing too good. I'll go have some dinner and come back. If anyone wants to ask anything, just post and I'll awnser it later.
>>
>>30138920
I get it anon, it just not a problem of Brazil, we have the same problem.
>>
Hi Huebro, argy bro here. have you tried the new Taurus SMT 9 or have they been issued to any police departments?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahHbkAE3FuE
If so, where they any good?
>>
Have you treated any commies to any stick time yet?

You still hate commies, don't you?
>>
>>30139064
So... Do you guys plan to legalize carrying and unrestricting firearms for the law abiding? Have you ever planned to take out the commies in case things went far south with your men? How are the politicians now after kicking that commie out? Does your government plan to back up and organize militias under their inspection?
>>
>>30138625
Tell me [spoiler]ABOUT BANE! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1463101696744.jpg (345 KB, 898x1122) Image search: [Google]
1463101696744.jpg
345 KB, 898x1122
>>30139093

>Taurus SMT-9

It's shit. Unreliable as fuck and no other reedeming qualities. Even goes as far as to fire by itself sometimes. It's gonna get recalled about a billion times and, by then, some other SMG is gonna be taking over the market. It's the same deal with every Taurus sub-machinegun. It's the CT .40 all over again.

>>30139130

>Have you treated any commies to any stick time yet?

In the protests, yes.

>You still hate commies, don't you?

With all my furious hatred, I do.

>>30139133

We have some laws going in congress that make firearm ownership easier, but that will take another few years to pass, it if ever does. I the unlikely case that shit does go down big time, I think that the states are gonna be the major institutions the population will look up to, especially the Military Police, who will be the sole entitiy holding law and order. In that case, yes, many communist heads would roll. Right now, politicians are skeptical of the new government due to some corrupt men being appointed as ministers, but everyone is mostly calm right now. And no, no ideological guard yet. Unfortunetly, president Temer is not a hardcore nationalist.
>>
>>30138625
love your threads dude. keep up the good work.
>>
File: you have to go back.gif (501 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.gif
501 KB, 350x233
>>30138625
>the entire favela
the what now?
speak english pedro
>>
File: english.png (13 KB, 488x305) Image search: [Google]
english.png
13 KB, 488x305
>>30139517

I can only assume you don't know what 'favela' means, then.
>>
>>30139488
>We have some laws going in congress that make firearm ownership easier
May you explain the details, if you can?
>>
What are the odds of being mugged by thugs or being forced to pay bribes by the local cop in Brazil as a tourist?
>>
>>30139517
It's any slum in Brazil you dumbfuck.
>>
>>30139541

Sure.

Right now, the legislation rulling over firearms is the Statue of Disarmament (I wish I was joking). It makes a pain in the ass for civilians to own weapons (no autos, no calibers bigger than 12 GA for long guns, .38 for revolvers and .380 for pistols) and impossible for them to CC them.

The new legislation is much less ridiculous, let's a few calibers in, makes the purchasing process less of a pain in the ass and admits the possibility of CC of a weapon.
>>
>>30138625
You gonna mention how half his appointed ministers are corrupt and the other half resigned?
>>
File: 1462560239113.png (411 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462560239113.png
411 KB, 960x960
>>30139537
there's that word again
the wall just got 10 feet higher
>>
What's your favorite firearm?
>>
>>30139564

>What are the odds of being mugged by thugs

Pretty high if you're a white tourist parading your cellphones, cameras and golden jewlery in a crowded or known dangerous area. If you keep your extravaganzes to a minimum, the odds drop significantly.

>being forced to pay bribes by the local cop in Brazil as a tourist?

Next to zero. Bribes are becoming rarer and rarer and you need a reason to be offered the opportunity bribe a cop (i.e. you commited a crime).
>>
>>30139578
>HUEs becoming pro-fun
To think that Brazil might become the place to flee to when the States collapse or go full totalitarian

I can mostly get by with Spanish so I'd probably do okay there even as a gringo
>>
>>30139611
>brazil
>spanish

anon...
>>
>>30138625
I will be vacationing in Rio De Janeiro next month, specifically in Leblon.
any advice on how to stay safe? what kinds of things do you look out for that indicate that a person is trouble?
>>
>>30139580

Already did. See >>30139488.

>>30139601

Fuck me, good question. If I had to pick a single firearm, that would be the IMBEL FAL. Outstanding gun with almost no drawbacks (other than the weight, fuck that gun is heavy) and with a service life of over 30 years.
>>
>>30139578
Which calibers are going to be legalized in that bill?
>>
>>30139639
Have you tried other long guns as well?
>>
>>30139580
We are fucked! but not as fucked if PT was still in power.
>>
>>30139639
Eles ainda não deram o IA2 pra vocês? é a metade do peso do FAL.
>>
File: tumblr_nsfj92OZ861tcfgs2o3_1280.jpg (531 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsfj92OZ861tcfgs2o3_1280.jpg
531 KB, 1280x720
>>30138715
What model of FAL do you operate with?

pic unrelated
>>
File: CTT 40.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
CTT 40.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>30139488

Now that's sucks... I just got the legal papers to buy my a CTT40( the civilian version)...
>>
>>30138625
I hear Rossi lever actions are popular down there. Any experience?
>>
>>30139611

Brazil is way more unstable than the US will ever be. If anyone is becoming authoritarian, it's us. But thanks to the instability, this is actually a pretty fun country to live in. Every decade or so we boot a president. Every twenty of thirty years there's a coup. Pretty good stuff.

>>30139626

Don't leave main Rio de Janeiro (Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana). Don't display expensive stuff, and don't wear jewlery in public. Don't pay more than R$ 10,00 for a chair rental in the beach. Matter of factly, always be skeptical of prices. If they seem to high, you might be getting fucked over. And, needless to say, don't go looking for drugs. Hookers are fine, but stay away from drugs.

Things to indicate a person is in trouble, hum, let's see. If they are bleeding from a gun wound in the sidewalk they might me in trouble. If they are running like hell and there's a bunch of cops behind them, they are definetely in trouble. If you wanna know if someone is in trouble with the prospect of helping them - don't. Be a hero in your own hometown, there are too many variables here.
>>
>>30139715
>Every decade or so we boot a president. Every twenty of thirty years there's a coup. Pretty good stuff.
Man, if only my country men had the balls to do this...
>>
>>30139583
>Being this retarded

Stop, it's embarrassing for everyone here
>>
>>30139646

It's been a while since I read the bill, but I think that .40 and 9mm are gonna be legalized. But I might be mistaken.

>>30139656

Yes. The new IA2, for example, is also superb. The only problem is that we don't know how reliable it is yet.

>>30139672

Anão, até o IA2 chegar em massa aqui na Brigada, vai mais uma década. Nem os salários em dia estão vindo... Contúdo, e isso devo dizer, o IA2 é excelente. Baita armamento. Só é como eu disse acima, Taurus é 50/50 se presta ou não. Precisamos avaliar a confiabilidade. E, mesmo se for bom, te garanto que não será mais durável que o FAL. O meu é de 1983 e atira como novo.

>>30139695

It's an IMBEL FAL from 1983.

>>30139708

Anão...
>>
>>30139710

Yes, they are the country-side's alternative to real rifles. They're pretty good, too.
>>
>>30139610
Thanks bro
>>
>>30139611
IIRC Paraguay has a pretty decent firearms legislation with short waiting periods for purchases, semi-autos, CC.

https://www.sovereignman.com/lifestyle-design/4-countries-that-gun-lovers-need-to-know-about-16667/
>>
>>30139864
Plus they can AR-15, .223, 9mm...

Organized crime in Brazil goes shopping for guns all the time in paraguay.
>>
>>30139133
>So... Do you guys plan to legalize carrying and unrestricting firearms for the law abiding?

We do have this dream. As crime statistics skyrocket we become closer to reaching our goal. We're currently nearing 60 thousand homicides each year, and that's even without mentioning other heinous crimes such as rape, armed robbery, kidnapping + ransom, drug dealing, arms dealing and the list goes on, ever increasing.
>>
>>30139646

I actually took a moment to check this information out. Turns out I was wrong. It doesn't allow for more calibers, but it does keep that possibility open.
>>
>>30138817
The man almost single handedly makes all the leftists in the country shit themselves in fear of a new right-wing dictatorship, he's got that going for him and a huge portion of the population loves him, but not enough to make him a viable candidate.
>>
Glad to see you again, always love these threads, please ignore the trolls who constantly ask how many people you've executed.
>>
>>30139778
Have you gotten to shoot the HK33?
>>
>>30139935
Hear hear, a friend of mine was once offered a Dragunov in Ciudad del Este, PY, for mere 2000 dollars back then. The seller eve offered to smuggle the weapon into the country if the payed an extra fee.
>>
>>30139778
>IA2
The 7.62 variant or the 5.56 variant? Cuz I heard the bolts on them are very different
>>
>>30139958

Informação. Algumas pessoas estão comentando que a CBC está fazendo lobby junto ao exército para liberar o calibre 9mm... Vamos torcer.
>>
>>30139978

We've had 70 replies and no one asked me this yet. /k/ is positivly surprising me. Have a couple of Privates from the PM in Minas Gerais as a token of my apreciation.
>>
>>30139611
>Brazil
>Spanish
Why is the average American so damn ignorant? It's either like your school system sucks or you like to perpetuate the cycle of stupidity that you guys are well known for. I hope that at least you're some an uneducated, inbred fuck from bumfuck nowhere in Alabama or some other retarded state.
>>
>>30138625
>>the entire favela is pissed off that there is no more drug dealing there because of this case
>Live in the favela
>girl gets raped
>Pissed can't by drugs
>>
Have you had any funny/interesting/violent encounters in your time as a cop?

What is going on patrol like? Are there places where you are scared to go alone? Would you be scared to go with your patrol there?
>>
>>30139990

Unfortunetly, no.

>>30140000

I don't doubt it. Paraguai is no man's land. If you ever buy guns there, don't fall for the 'smugle-it-for-you' con. Always take the guns yourself and always check if they work. Border security is a joke.

>>30140009

Both. I shot them on a Taurus conference. The bolts are pretty diferent, sure. I personally prefer the 7.62 version, but that's just me, I like 7.62. Both of them are great in any case.

>>30140012

Oremos, irmão. Nunca vi na minha vida essa besteira de calibre que mata mais e calibre que mata menos. Só no Brasil mesmo.
>>
>>30140034
>>30139625
You all won't believe this but I was just trying to troll OP. He didn't take the bait though.
>while I'll admit I'm fairly ignorant of things South American as most of my ancient historical knowledge is European-oriented and most of my recent historical knowledge is east-Asia oriented--specifically the history and evolution of the political situation in the Korean Peninsula and China--I do at least know where Portugal and Spain had their colonization lines drawn!
>>
>>30140012
Please don't toy with my feelings like this.
>>
>>30139715
>Things to indicate a person is in trouble, hum, let's see. If they are bleeding from a gun wound in the sidewalk they might me in trouble. If they are running like hell and there's a bunch of cops behind them, they are definetely in trouble. If you wanna know if someone is in trouble with the prospect of helping them - don't. Be a hero in your own hometown, there are too many variables here.
He asked how to tell if a person IS trouble.

>>30139971
So he's Brazil's Trump?
>>
>>30140058
Whay about the M16A2, have you gotten issued to your men and shoot with it?
>>
>>30139639
My dad had an Imbel FAL like 10 years ago. He loved it even more than the M1A he has. What kind of firearms do you usually see on favela rats? Any Taurus stuff?
>>
>>30140097
>So he's Brazil's Trump?
Yes, but very aligned with traditional conservative values. Even more than Trump is.
>>
File: 1427720151298.jpg (20 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1427720151298.jpg
20 KB, 500x348
>>30138625
>craziest shit youve seen
>ever been in any shootouts/ shot people
>service weapons and do you like them or prefer something else
>is your force as corrupt as people think?
>would you ever consider GTFO if things get bad enough and do you have a plan?
>>
File: 1464725923977.webm (498 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464725923977.webm
498 KB, 640x480
>>30138625
What is standard procedure with your baton and is there a codified school of martial arts regarding it?
>>
>>30139583
>trying this hard to fit in
>>
>>30140153
>baton

Bro he's military police. Standard procedure is empty your mag and get the hell out of dodge.
>>
File: M1Carbines.jpg (78 KB, 800x433) Image search: [Google]
M1Carbines.jpg
78 KB, 800x433
>>30140081
It's a rumour, but I belive it...

>my new acquisition. So happy.
>>
>>30140034

Calm down. He said he knew Spanish and that he could get by speaking it, not that Brazil spoke it.

>>30140036

They are not pissed off they can't buy drugs, they are pissed off their main cash income is gone.

>>30140039

Going on patrol is the pinnacle of police work. It's tough, dangerous, demands calm and skilled men and, if you freak out, innocent people can get killed. There are a bunch of places I'd never go alone. Matter of factly, a patrol garrison is never less than four men. And yes, there are places we are scared to go, despite no one admiting it. But we go there anyway.

A patrol story, um, sure:

>get call on radio about a gas station being robbed
>4 guys on a GM Omega
>get going there, 30 minute drive
>on the way, get another call
>another gas station being robbed
>black GM Omega, all men armed with 'long guns' (that's what the victim said)
>arrive on the neighboorhood, another call
>bar robbed just a few streets from where we were, four guys on a GM Omega
>driving intensifies
>get there in a few seconds, catch the car taking off, go after them
>40 Km/h streets, going at 100+
>while i'm trying to coordinate other patrol vehicles using the radio, we get fired at
>so now i'm commading the car, trying to communicate with dispatch and other patrol cars and trying to shoot back all at the same time
>either me or one of my collegues in the back hits the driver, their car crashes hard
>approach the Omega
>two in the backseat are dead, both from 7.62 fire
>driver's head is 50% on the dashboard and 50% on the road about 100m back
>passenger is alive, somehow. my collegues beat the shit out of him because i'm too busy throwing up on the side of the road

Afterwards I stopped to check our car and it had 30+ bullet holes, mainly on my side. That's when I realised they were going for me, because they knew the garrison commander sat on the front passanger seat. Still don't know how nobody died that day.
>>
>>30140098
Well, BOPE from Rio de Janeiro has M16A2 Commandos and Carbines literally from the late 80s and they're still running them. The Marines got a shit-ton of M16A2s, for free, from America a couple of decades ago and they're still running them as well.
>>
>>30138625

How are you doing?

How is life treating you?

How is the Dilma & Lula thing going?

There are 0 news about it here in Spain. A total blackout.

Did they kill themselves yet? did someone shoot them already?
>>
>>30140197
That is a good story mate. Got any more?
>>
>>30138764
>P99
How is it? I'm debating getting it or one of those compact 10mm glocks once I have the money.
>>
>>30140097

>He asked how to tell if a person IS trouble.

Fuck. I'm a retard. Sorry.

>>30140098

Nope. Only rifles we have are the FALs.

>>30140106

Over here it's mostly .38's and other handguns. We sometimes see rifles, and a friend of mine found an MG-42 once.

>>30140129

>craziest shit youve seen

A man that hung himself in his bedroom and left his 12 year old daughter to find him. I cannot describe just how much that affected me.

>ever been in any shootouts/ shot people

Yes. For an example, see >>30140197.

>service weapons and do you like them or prefer something else

My service pistol is a Taurus PT-92. It sucks due to poor maintnance, so I use my Walther P99.

>is your force as corrupt as people think?

No. It's very rare to see corrupt Military Policemen, especially in the Southern/South regions of Brazil.

>would you ever consider GTFO if things get bad enough and do you have a plan?

I'm a nationalist. I'll stay and fight here whatever happens.

>What is standard procedure with your baton and is there a codified school of martial arts regarding it?

We mostly just use batons for beat-'em-up situations, but we do get training. Take this video, for instance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUkSNOZLuuQ
>>
Are you guys getting orders to hit the favelas heavy in preparation for the Olympics? Or is it like a hold your breath and hope for the best type of situation?
>>
>>30140197
>Calm down
Mixing Spanish and Portuguese is something you don't do, you just don't. People will get mad at you with good reason. The past is gone but not forgotten.
>>
>>30140296
Portuguese is just Spanish with a french accent.
>>
File: steve-buscemi.jpg (48 KB, 365x467) Image search: [Google]
steve-buscemi.jpg
48 KB, 365x467
>>30140197

Holy shit...
>>
How much money have you taken from dead bodies?

Not bait, I'm just curious because you said you had done that in other topics.
>>
>>30140305
That's catalonian.
>>
>>30140233

>How are you doing?

5/5 Bretty good. Just looking foward to getting some rest after working so hard in the protests. Thank fuck I got dismissed from working in an operation regarding vehicle licensing enforcement (which is bullshit and the PM shouldn't be doing REEE).

>How is the Dilma & Lula thing going?

Dilma is out for 6 months while the Senate decides on wheather to boot her for sure or not. Lula is scared, waiting to be arrested. They haven't given up yet, but I think they will. Dilma is in full depression, people say.

>>30140237

>P99, How is it?

Amazing. Great handgun. Use it for everything, works like a charm. Light, just the right size, is yet to jam on me.
>>
Is elite squad anyway accurate? Do you have any problems with the movies?
>>
>>30138715

What do you think about the movie elite squad? Does it hold any real value and how do people see it in Brazil?
>>
>>30140012
Vamos torcer.

Eu já estou com 27 e ainda não comprei a minha arma.
É muita burocracia e falta de OPIÇÃO.

Alguém sabe por que não estão liberando mais importação?
As Glocks já sumiram do mercado e eu ouço falar que as Taurus estão saindo cada vez piores.

Não sei dizer a PT838, semana passada aluguei uma no stand e ela foi bem.
Por enquanto minha escolha seria um .38 6 tiros cano 4, simplesmente por medo da pistola falhar.

>>30140026
Saudações de Caxias do Sul.
>>
>>30140348

Kek,didnt see your comment
>>
>>30140197
>passenger is alive, somehow. my collegues beat the shit out of him because i'm too busy throwing up on the side of the road
Ah Brazil, you're the best.
>Nobody died that day
I'd say the street meat were pretty dead, although I wasn't there.
>>
>>30140296

He didn't mix Spanish and Portuguese. He just said that he knew one, and that, thanks to that knowledge, he could get by regarding the other.

>>30140289

No major operations regarding the olympics are going on right now, but the areas where they'll happen are pretty secure.

>>30140308

Indeed. I'm not saying a specific value, but it was enough to buy, say, a top of the line pick-up truck here. Of course, it was split between five. Like I said before, I spent it all fixing batallion patrol vehicles and buying weapon's parts and other gear.
>>
>>30138625

Do you have access to Wotan knives?
>>
>>30140382
So do your duties include riot duty and do you bash hippy skulls like >>30140153?
>>
>>30140153
What is the story behind this?
>>
>>30140036
Well of course.
Would rather be sad over a slut who hangs with very troubled people, getting fucked by them?

Or would you be more mad that this person who made horrible life choices, one after another, somehow affects your daily life?
>>
>>30140348
>>30140359

It is a really accurate description of Rio's PM in the 1990's (where the movie takes place). Some things are still the same, but a lot has changed. The movie is considered Brazil's masterpiece in cinema, the movie that everyone, from all ages and backgrounds love.

>>30140362

Adorei Caxias as poucas vezes que estive lá. Até fiz parte de uma operação aí com o pessoal do 12º há um tempo atrás. Aproveite o friozinho aí, anão.
>>
>>30140425
Some vegans tried rushing Commie Bernie's podium but got BTFO by SS.
>>
>>30140445
That SS agent looked like he was having the time of his life.
>>
>>30140333
>>30140305
>Being this retarded
Nice job.
>>
>>30140392

Right now, about 25% of my work is in riot control. During the latest protests, we had some confusion with leftists, as we always have. They see us as the enemy, so I don't give a shit about them. Magdump the 12 gauges on them and mop up the rest with the batons. Fuck them. I'm sick and tired of these fucks.
>>
What about the unreliable as fuck Taurus PT800 series?

Those POS shot by shaking them and the SA mode is screwed up on some guns that the trigger is on side with the frame, but again, if you shake, it will shoot.
>>
>>30140197
>Still don't know how nobody died that day.
I guess 'they' don't count.
I can accept that.
>>
>>30138675
>Rio safer than the south
Where the fuck in the south do you live?
>>
>>30140485

>PT800

I actually had a very dear friend of mine, a Sargent shot by a Taurus PT 24/7 falling down on the ground. She lost movement on her right arm and got booted out of the PM. One of the best enlistedmen of the PM incapacitated by her own fucking pistol.

The PT800 series is the lowest point of Taurus' history. It will forever remain as a symbol of shame.
>>
>>30140362

Série PT800 é um lixo, altas reclamações que elas atiram sozinhas, que o acionamento simples não funfa e que saporra até entorta num tiroteio

Deve ser pelo fato do governo não liberar as Glock que a Taurus tá lixona.

E sobre o projeto de lei, se prepara porque em ultimo caso vão aprovar um mais chato que legaliza as armas de boa, mas ai só pode os BR, a não ser que seja um modelo parecido / não tenha equivalente aqui
>>
>>30140463
tu ets català?
>>
>>30140512

Porto Alegre.

Central Rio de Janeiro (Copa, Ipanema, Leblon) is a lot safer than just about anywhere in Porto Alegre.

>>30140505

Of fucking course those assholes don't count. Fuck them. The one that was alive commited suicide on the patrol car going to the Civilian Police precinct. He placed a plastic bag on this head until he choked to death, pretty amazing considering he was in handcuffs. That's what I heard from the people who took him. Now, do you think I give a shit if it's true? Do you think the prosecutors do?
>>
>>30140471
>Magdump the 12 gauges on them'
...baton rounds, right?
>>
>>30140000
I understand that to go shopping for guns, Pedro Juan Caballero is even better now.
>>
>>30140575

Less lethal rounds, obviously. If we killed any of these guys we'd be in serious trouble. You know, muh free speech and all.
>>
>>30138625

Will you play BOPE when they add to rainbow six siege.
>>
>>30140535
>>30140528
Bah!
Thank you for the heads-up.
Aqui em Caxias estão pedindo mais de 4000 Temers pela 838.

Since no more G25s and Taurus pistols confirmed for shit, I'll guess I should go for a revolver?
Or maybe since we cant carry, should I just get a 12 gauge for home defence while waiting for changes in the law?

Qual 12 vocês recomendam?
>>
>>30140555
No, but I've been to Barcelona and listened Pique, Xavi and Puyol talking enough times to call that bullshit.
>>
File: 1464499252365-k.jpg (38 KB, 350x507) Image search: [Google]
1464499252365-k.jpg
38 KB, 350x507
This is a fucking awesome thread. Are BOPE as badass as depicted? If opportunity came would you try to join?
>>
>>30140634
>Are BOPE as badass as depicted?

Yes, they are. They in fact are so good that the Army frequently sends their Operators to train with BOPE-RJ and vice versa. There's a lot of tactical interchange cause BOPE has enormous experience in urban warfare.
>>
>>30140628
It's close enough to a mix that I can see where >>30140333 would call it
>Spanish with a french accent.

Tough it's not really so.
>>
>>30140622

Amigo, como você não pode portar (e tenho certeza de que um cidadão honesto como você jamais violaria uma lei tão sagrada como o estatuto do desarmamento), prefira uma boa calibre 12. Coloque munição balote se precisa de um pouco mais de distância.

A CBC Pump é muito boa, viu? O legal também é que, se não me engano, dá pra trocar a coronha e colocar aquela só com o pistol grip.

E, se for comprar arma curta, uma Taurus PT-92 ou as cópias da 1911 da IMBEL são bem boas também. Não pegue revólver, já é obsoleto na minha opinião.
>>
>>30140463
Spanish is just retard portuguese. My French teacher said so.

Also Spain sucks.
>>
File: jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg (69 KB, 920x596) Image search: [Google]
jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg
69 KB, 920x596
>>30140568
>survive highspeed shootout
>die by pissed off cops and a plastic bag
He was scum but do criminals not do any talking even with advanced interrogation?
>>
File: 2016-03-26 17.34.04.jpg (566 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-26 17.34.04.jpg
566 KB, 1200x1600
>>30139027
Creio que na verdade estava falando de mim, a foto da Rossi Puma, certo?

Sou outro, além deste anon, no caso não sou CAC, pois nem tenho 25 ainda, sou praticamente apenas de benchrest e field target com PCPs, atiro de fogo mais por diversão com armas de conhecidos, familiares e do clube.

>>30138985
De qual estado? SP aqui.
>>
>>30140634

BOPE is not on my state. Our equivalent, BOE, is pretty based too. I don't know if I would go there or not. I'm getting old and I want to raise a family. Also, I don't particularly like close-range engagements, and BOE does that so much it starts to become a pain in the ass.

And yes, Rio's BOPE is the elite of Military Policing.
>>
>>30140276
Dat music
Dat baton fencing
10/10 Brazil bro
>>
>>30140700

Rossi Puma, isso mesmo. Boa memória.
>>
>>30140568
If you're gonna nitpick neighborhoods like that then anywhere is safer than a whole city.
>>
>>30140382
Are there any concern of risking terrorist attacks from ISIS in the Olympics?
>>
>>30140276
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUkSNOZLuuQ

Haha what the fuck?
>>
File: 1463274226879-k.jpg (104 KB, 458x614) Image search: [Google]
1463274226879-k.jpg
104 KB, 458x614
Fucking based.
>>
>>30140781

Yes. I, personally, am very concerned about ISIS here. Our border security is a joke. Anything could happen. Oficially, not many institutions are making a big deal out of it.
>>
Is Brazil the asshole of the world? I think it's a tie between India and Brazil for the biggest shithole on earth.
>>
What do you think of situations like these?

>http://g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/2016/05/idoso-de-93-anos-e-detido-com-armas-e-municoes-em-pantano-grande-rs.html

Do you think the cops did the right thing?
Would you arrest someone in a situation like that, or just pretend not to have seen the weapons?
Also, can the police search a house without a warrant if the owner denies them entry?
>>
>>30140679
You teacher should go fuck an horse, which she probably does since she teaches French. And you're equaliy retarded if you don't know better.
>>
>>30140791
Mind giving sauce? Reverse image search is giving me footwear as a result
>>
>>30140802
Bangladesh is the biggest shithole by far.
>>
>>30140678
Obrigado pela dica. Já atirei algumas vezes com a imbel e as PT-58 e 59. Gostei mais da imbel. Acho que a 92 só tem em 9mm, não?

Eu não teria coragem de portar, deve da uma merda desgraçada se te pegam numa blitz.
E esta é uma boa pergunta, vou fazer em inglês para todos entenderem:

Have you ever stopped someone with a legally acquired gun but without the permission to carry?
What did you do?
>>
File: 1461926373122-h.jpg (176 KB, 415x462) Image search: [Google]
1461926373122-h.jpg
176 KB, 415x462
>>30140828
>>
>>30140793
>Goatfuckers
>Caring about Brazil
Anon pls. If you don't recive the 100k rapefugees that your country wants to you'll be fine.
>>
>>30140362

O que aconteceu foi que em 2014 a CBC entrou com uma ação no exército para barrar importações de armas alegando que existe produtos similares na industria nacional. E a lei atual permite esse embargo. O Brasil era assim com informática na década de 80 e 90. Só caiu com Collor. Desde então, não tem entrado mais Glocks, CZs, ProPoints... Precisamos mudar essa lei urgentemente.

Pistolas Taurus,

As melhores que já peguei foram a 938 e 59 e ainda assim já passei muita raiva.
>>
>>30140849
>That artstyle
I know that artists, but muh sauce on the cropped general image. Or is it the same douji/manga/whatever the hell it is?
>>
>>30140802

>Is Brazil the asshole of the world?

Absolutely not. Brazil could be much, much worse. It's really not that bad of a place to live.

>>30140803

I saw this when it happened. Absolutely disgusting. Any half-decent PM should have looked the other way. I would never have arrested this man. I would have AT MOST confiscated the weapons.

>Also, can the police search a house without a warrant if the owner denies them entry?

Vai ter que ser em português. Só se algum outro dono da propriedade autoriza (mãe, pai, etc.), em flagrante delito ou para combater um incêndio. Na prática, se um sujeito é abordado com armas/drogas, existe fundada suspeita e, forçando um pouquinho, dá pra invadir a casa dele. Eu já fiz isso três vezes e em duas delas colou. Na terceira, foi decretada nulidade das provas recolhidas ali, mas as que estavam com ele mantiveram-se.
>>
>>30140857
>What is the Munich Massacre
>2016
>Implying Goat Fuckers with an agenda against the West will attmept to fuck shit up in a third world country that's undergoing political issues and problems with border security
>>
>>30140568
Sorry if its already been asnwered in this thread but what is the difference between military police and normal police?

I thought military police only drove on barracks and handed out tickets to humvees going a bit too fast.
>>
>>30140793
I really doubt anything happening in Brazil, or even South America. Natives love a good riot too much for that to be at all safe for the communities. Expect something either being uncovered or happening during the Euro Cup though.
>>
>>30140873
>It's really not that bad of a place to live.

For a corrupt cop like you maybe. For the average citizen i bet it's hell on earth.

No 'good' country in the world has 60,000 murders a year.
>>
>>30140836

>Have you ever stopped someone with a legally acquired gun but without the permission to carry?

Thankfully, never had that happen to me. I'd be proned to let the guy go, but this usually only happens during police checkpoints, where there is a lot of people around, so you can't just let them go. I'd feel so shitty for arresting someone for carrying a legal gun.
>>
File: Cf1uAK2XEAAxtFK.jpg large.jpg (131 KB, 698x960) Image search: [Google]
Cf1uAK2XEAAxtFK.jpg large.jpg
131 KB, 698x960
>>30140878
ISIS conveniently ignores Israel.
>>
>>30140811
And I thought Americans couldn't take a joke. The Spanish are worse (like everything they ever do).

Also, pay debts, schnell.
>>
>>30140880

In the USA, the military police is the police that takes care of the army.

In Brazil, it is the main police force of a state. You americans call it Gendarmerie. We're a police force with military ranks and traditions. We're responsible for patroling and emergency response. The Civilian Police and the Federal police are responsible for investigations.

>>30140910

Don't be so dramatic. It's not hell on earth.
>>
>>30140878
>Oh no WC in Brazil is going to be hell
Everything went fine

>Oh no OG in Brazil are going to be hell
Nah, it will be just fine too.

>Worrying about mohamed and ahmed that are getting their shit fucked in their own ground
You sound paranoid desu senpai baka senpaitachi
>>
>>30138625
Okay, back in 08 there was a pic of a rio cop using a Madsen LMG, any idea if any groups down there still keep any in inventory, or if any of your neighbors do?
>>
>>30140925
I wasn't referring to just Israel, m8. ISIS already has done four terrorists attacks on Europe successfully and one thwarted attacked that ended with a suicide bomber detonating herself in the raid (Paris shootings on two locations, suicide bombing at the soccer stadium, Brussels attack) and they have successfully smuggled chemical weapons into Europe to their cells before. If they are targeting Europeans, they will plan to target the Olympics (You can thank Europes none secured Open Borders policy in the past)
>>
>>30140862
Puta merda.
Basicamente esses filhos da puta ganharam a permissão para cobrar mais caro por armas ainda piores.
>>
>>30140973
Nah, not worried, just concerns.
>>
>>30140976

I remember in 2011, during the Battle of Rio, that a bunch of PMs there were using Madsens converted to 7.62x51mm. Recently, haven't seen them in any pics or videos. I think they are gone since the pre World Cup police reforms there.
>>
>>30140958
>Implying that I'm a spaniard
No, I don't bend over a fucking king.
>>
>>30140960
gotcha mate, cheers for the explanation.
>>
>>30140985
Nothing will happen in France, they did what they did because everyone in European security was sleeping, now they're all well awake. If they try something frogs will put their new g36 to good usage.
>>
>>30138625
Sup OP, US cop here... whats the percentage of you guys having to fire your weapons in a real world scenario at some point in your career? In the US its exceptionally rare, probably less than 5% will ever have to shoot anyone in a 30 year career.

>bonus question

How is it handled if you do shoot someone? Is it a bust out all the stops huge deal investigation? Its a pretty life/career changing event here in the states, is it kinda just "part of the job" for you guys?
>>
>>30141050
In Brazil, like 10% of all homicides in the worst areas are police shootings.

Nobody cares.
>>
>>30140960
>main police force of a state
>Gendarmerie

It's tough to find a real equivalent in the US. I think "State Police" might be an equivalent, but they do investigations as well. Maybe a dedicated state highway patrol/SWAT would suffice?

Police departments in the US tend to cover many things (investigations, traffic, certain registrations). The feds tend to focus on certain roles (DEA, ICE, etc.)
>>
File: IMG-20160423-WA0007.jpg (971 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160423-WA0007.jpg
971 KB, 1600x1200
>>30140728
É uma bela arma, adoro ela, creio que é "nossa SKS" nos termos de uma arma em calibre comum, "barato" e versátil, seria uma arma ideal para bugout e innawoods aqui.

Tem fotos da sua Walther? Me deu muita curiosidade de ver uma por aqui, eu nem sabia que a BM estava usando 9mm, aqui em São Paulo a PM ainda tem aulas PT92, PT99 e MT12 antigas em 9mm mas são raras, conheci um Civil que chegou a usar uma VP70 apreendida, mas já é quase tudo padronizado no .40, raríssimas excessões.
>>
File: 2495274-01.jpg (792 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2495274-01.jpg
792 KB, 1920x1080
Glad you're still posting, wanted to ask you this.

If you had to choose a primary long gun to replace your current FALs what would it be an why? Personally I would probably choose something like an AK105, its compact, far more so than the FAL, it hits hard with its 7.62x39 cartridge and its cheap as dirt which I'm sure is a big selling factor for anything Brazil buys.

What about a secondary? For this I really have no idea what I'd pick.
>>
File: madsen13.jpg (119 KB, 1279x1023) Image search: [Google]
madsen13.jpg
119 KB, 1279x1023
>>30140993

Giving away captured MGs...

Even with the shitty Governador of Rio, I'm pretty shure they are in the depot. Oiled and waiting.
>>
>>30141086
An FNC seems like the logical choice.

>cheap as fuck stamped steel
>built like a brick shithouse
>the successor to the FAL
>>
>>30141050

>whats the percentage of you guys having to fire your weapons in a real world scenario at some point in your career?

100%. I don't know a single fellow PM that didn't have to use his weapon within the first year of active duty.

>How is it handled if you do shoot someone? Is it a bust out all the stops huge deal investigation?

Not really. We usually just take the bodies out of the road if they died there so the traffic can flow. If not, we just wait for the Civilian Police to take a few pictures and collect the bodies. A Military Inquiry is made to see if the use of force was necessary, but it's mostly a formality. If you killed in self-defense of life or property or if the guy was a known thung, nothing will happen.

>Its a pretty life/career changing event here in the states, is it kinda just "part of the job" for you guys?

It's not something nice, but it isn't life or career chaning. At least it shouldn't be. If you can't kill criminals then you can't be a cop.

I want to ask a question back to you: How come american policemen are so patient regarding drunken idiots, assholes threatening you and your garrison and just general contempt for the police? I saw some videos of people cursing the police, outright desobeying legal orders, threatening, etc. It if was me, they'd get a bone-breaking beating at the very least.
>>
>>30138625
do you ever get help from other nations?
Is there some kind of officer exchange program you have seen?
>>
>>30141050
>Its a pretty life/career changing event here
Yeah that big bonus must be pretty sweet.
>>
>>30138625
porco
>>
>>30140993
would love if they'd sell em converted semi auto stateside, also know if there will be any progess loosening civie gun laws there, know they talked about it last year.
>>
>>30141073

I heard a story once of a Municipal Police Department in the USA that had adopted a model just like our PM here (strictly enforced ranks, divided between enlistedmen and officers, signals of respect such as saluting compulsory, etc.) but I never knew if it was true or just a story. Kinda wish it was true. The military model is, in my humble opinion, the far superior model regarding police structure.

>>30141084

Não é em 9mm, anão. É em .40. 9mm, por enquanto, só pra PF. Infelizmente não tenho fotos, mas postarei algumas na próxima thread.

>>30141086

The IMBEL IA2. Nationally produced, comes in both most used calibers around here, is accurate, light, reliable and most operators are familiar with it.
>>
>>30141049
I'm talking about in Brazil, m8. What's done in Europe is done and they have already learn from it but when you have an incompetent border security and customs to check stuff, things may happen.
>>
>>30141153

We have some exchange programs. A fellow Captain of my batallion is actually training with LAPD's SWAT right now. A few other policemen from around the world come every once in a while to train with us. We also do frequent exchanges with other institutions such as the Army, the Navy, the Airforce and other police forces.

>>30141234

See >>30139488, >>30139578 and >>30139958.
>>
File: 1464738535833.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464738535833.png
10 KB, 400x400
>>30140960
>It's not hell on earth.

>60,000 murders a year
>as corrupt as sub-saharan Africa countries
>slums everywhere
>not hell on earth

Uh.. ok.
>>
>>30141150
Interesting, thanks for the quick reply and for having this thread to begin with.

I wish there was a simple answer to your question, but its really quite complex so i will do my best. In the US, the underlying theme is civil liberties, natural human rights, and the government works for the people. To "protect and serve" if you will. Also, people will file a formal complaint against a cop for any perceived mistreatment no matter how minor it is, and every single complaint is investigated or else administrators lose their jobs. Its a very high liability profession in that regard. If you are cleared of wrongdoing, great. If not, you can get hammered. Ill give two examples.

A buddy of mine I work with who is from the DR and very clearly hispanic stopped a black man at night for a traffic infraction. The guy was beligerant and a total dick to my friend and was calling him racial slurs. My buddy had a dash cam but forgot to turn his microphone on so no audio. My buddy issued him his ticket and legit dropped the guys license on the ground by accident. The civilian told him to pick up his license but my buddy lost his cool since the guy had been such a dick and said "Pick up your own fucking license." And walked back to his patrol car and left. The guy filed a complaint against him that he was unprofessional and called him a nigger. My buddy unfortunately had forgotten to turn on his audio so there was no proof one way or another, my buddy in the investigation denied using racial slurs or being rude until he told him to "Pick up your own fucking license" which he freely admitted because hes an honest dude. He was suspended without pay for 2 weeks.

Also I shot someone back in November of 2015 and im still suspended (with pay) to administrative duties because they take officer involved shootings so seriously and the investigation isnt over. So yeah, be thankful you guys can do your job with a little more leniency lol
>>
>>30141278
Clearly you haven't been to Venezuela.
>>
>>30140925
Well for one Israel is not exactly easy to get in to, and their Syrian border is basically NK-SK DMZ tier in terms of surveillance, even if there isn't fuckhuge minefields.

Seriously, Israel isn't exactly a vulnerable target.

Every attack on Israel would:
1- be resources that could go to their numerous fronts against Assad and friends or Kurds or Iraqis. Isis doesn't have resources out the ass. A few rifles to ship into Paris is one thing. A dramatic attack on Israel's militarized border would be completely different.
2- infuriate the Israelis. Even if it is "le merchant conspiracy" the fact is the Israelis would have to act, militarily, if isis butchered a settlement. Political heads would roll if nothing was done in retaliation, and Israel has a long history of conventional retaliation (see Gaza).

An ISIS attack on the Olympics could be a big event. Not only would it highlight their reach as an organization, it would be filmed. Over and over people could watch in horror as a suicide bomb went off or whatever. Hostages could be taken, speeches read, etc. It a COULD be bad. I'm not saying it will be a happening, but the Olympics are a phenomenol target if you are trying to say "we're here, we're STRONK"
>>
>>30141291
>investigation isnt over.
>November 2015

Holy shit they're taking a long time with that.

But you know since you've said that, we're going to need to ask for the story (of course not detailed enough to fuck you over).

Also how does the aftermath feel for shooting someone? I understand everyone will be different, but I always worry if I ever shot anyone in self-defense that I'd be a total wreck for a good while after.
>>
>>30141291

Jesus Christ, how horrifying. And I thought we had it bad with Human Rights assholes breathing down our necks.

So if some drunken idiot tells you to go fuck yourself you can do nothing about it?

Look at this video, for instace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTJSHvJG5qY

The girl is being arrested, starts to act like a bitch, yells at the cops, gets slapped, and stops. You can't even do that? What's the point of even having a police force if you're not gonna give them the authority to handle the situation how they see fit.
>>
>>30141150
You guys don't take any shit huh?
>>
>>30138625
How'd you get your dad's badge this time?
>>
>>30141361
Some people tend to fear the abuse of power if we actually could slap people as was warranted. I, personally, don't think it'd be terrible if I could slap the shit out of a belligerent suspect.
>>
File: Instructor Zero vWIQkeY.png (30 KB, 524x563) Image search: [Google]
Instructor Zero vWIQkeY.png
30 KB, 524x563
>>30141153
>do you ever get help from other nations?

They called INSTRUCTOR SEERO to train them. This should tell you about the quality of their training. They will probably hire Cory or Vipers Academy to train them next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdPobG2HOPg
>>
>>30141398

What bothers me the most about what you just described to me is that you're pratically unable to enforce respect for the institution on suspects/criminals. It's not a good message to send that one can treat a policemen as one pleases. Over here all criminals know that if they swear or threaten a cop, even if it's over facebook, they'll get beaten up. It imposes respect. I can't imagine being called a nigger and walking away like nothing happened.
>>
>>30141291
How does an investigation like that take so long?

Shouldn't it be pretty easy to say

"Gas station manager saw X leave with a 40 oz"
"Call to dispatch from witness Y saw X trying to do a B&E on a white Mazda at the corner of 5th and main"
"Officer Z responding"
"Officer Z reports belligerent X"
"Shots fired shots fired"

Then trace back Aß day from there?

That should take like a week tops
>>
>>30141384

It's not a badge, it's a batallion patch. The proff that I'm a Military Cop is on the identity card to the left of that.
>>
>>30141454
Idk wtf happened but that should say

"Trace back X's day from there"
>>
>>30141444
First off, I'm not the cop.

Second, Everybody is super butthurt about cops beating people who don't deserve and whatnot, and while I get that, it ain't like 90% of the nation's police are just rampaging through the streets. IIRC police here can only do reactionary stuff if somebody actually preforms a violent action towards them and still get shitcanned. They don't get to do a lot now that I think about it.
>>
>>30141527
>>30141444
disregard the cop part. Thanks american education system, you squeaked out another bottom-feeder.
>>
>>30141527

>Everybody is super butthurt about cops beating people who don't deserve

I've been over 10 years in the police and I've yet to see someone getting beaten up didn't have it coming to them.
>>
>>30141556
It's kinda different in the states. You ever heard of the Rodney King riots? People will find any excuse to get mad at the police and fuck shit up. Although the King beating does seem a little fucked up, but I may be misremembering it.
>>
Brigadiano, where did you learn such good english?
>>
>>30141610

My parents always valued education and, thank God, I was not from a poor family. I went to english class twice a week when I was 8 all the way to 16, then I used the internet to keep it sharp.
>>
>>30141636
your parents must be so proud that you waste your linguistic ability on deviants like us.
>>
>>30141413
Polenar Tactical dropped by a few weeks ago to run a pistol course for some shooters (in Brasilia if I recall correctly), civilians and cops alike. You don't need to be a badass SOF veteran of multiple tours across the Middle East to be a competent instructor. Zero for instance is very competent, a bit of a clown character, but he teaches many valuable techniques which aren't glossed over in basic police training. And yes, the basic training is shit.
>>
>>30141636
Well good job man. Your grammar is probably better than mine at this point.
>>
>>30141350
Yeah playing the waiting game has been more demoralizing than the incident itself.

>late at night, call for service at apt complex of someone banging on a door, possible domestic situation
>get on scene, make contact with lady on sidewalk near parking lot
>2nd ofc gets on scene
>lady is upset and screaming "is he out there? Is he out there?"
>ask her to explain whats going on since it was a 3rd party caller with no info
>she points to a car about 10 ft away parked in a space and says "thats him dont let him get away!"
>dafuq.jpg
>car headlights and engine turns on
>start walking toward the car to talk to the occupant who i cant see
>car starts pulling out in reverse away from me, clearly attempting to flee
>close enough to the car that i think i can now sprint to the driver side door to yank him out before he can flee
>car reverses too fast now im in between the car and a dumpster
>stop sprinting and start to backpedal out of the way so he has a clear shot to the road to flee
>car engine revs and accelerates toward me at a very high rate of acceleration
>realize im going to get hit and theres nothing i can do and dont want to get crushed against a dumpster fuck my life
>complete and total auditory exclusion kicks in as i draw my gun and present it
>car hits me on the leg knocking me off balance
>pop pop pop pop pop pop pop
>7 rounds, struck the guy in the chest twice and face once through windshield and passenger side window
>car speeds off
>dont remember shooting and remember thinking my gun didnt work because i felt no recoil
>most intense sense of smell ive ever felt in my life, remember smelling the gun powder so intense
>scream shots fired into the radio and my hearing feels funny, like being on an airplane with the pressure changes
>still on autopilot as i reholster and ask other officer if shes ok
>>
>>30141655

My parents are gone, God rest their souls. But I have used english for much more than just to chat on /k/. Actually, one of the reasons for doing these threads is to keep my writing in good shape. Watching movies was keeping my listening/talking in check, but one day I realised that my writing was going down the shitter. For english learning/maintnance prouposes I mostly use 4chan and Omegle.
>>
>>30141361
Basically perception is everything. If it looks bad, expect to lose your job. Being a cop in the US has turned into a fucking joke because of public perception.
>>
>>30141636
Grêmio ou Inter?
>>
>>30139583
>being racist just because
on the political spectrum you're the vocal retard that makes everyone look bad, the same as any swj. Leave the bantz to the professionals, meme magic doesn't create itself.
>>
>>30141686
That makes sense, its nice to see people using this Eurasian fursuit tailoring market to keep skills sharp and spread stories of beating on pavement apes. Just keep on doing you Brazil bro, see you in the next thread.
>>
>>30141681
>>30141695

What the fuck, the guy was clearly attempting to flee at first, then in clear eventual intent (dolo eventual, in portuguese) of murder against an agent of the State. What the fuck is there to investigate? What the fuck.

Fuck this shit. If I had to stay suspended for six months everytime some I shot some idiot that tried to kill me I'd never be a cop in the US.
>>
>>30141579
>King beating does seem a little fucked up
Well...
>be King
>be on massive amounts of drugs
>evade cops
>drive a shitty Jap import +100mph
>police apprehend me
>resist
>cops use mace
>still resist
>cops use tasers
>somehow still resist
>cops resort to batons
>yell uncle
>bystander tapes most of it
>media gets tape
>shows only the baton part ad nauseum
>trial
>acquittal
>riots
>...
>one of the cops later becomes a white supremacist
>>
>>30141695
Stop shooting people's dogs.
>>
>>30141711

Grêmio, apesar de estar (ser) um lixo.
>>
>>30141759
Oh he was resisting and they cherrypicked? What the fuck. Goddamn rioters. Thanks for the history lesson.
>>
>>30141758
Yeah it sucks. I knew it was a good shoot at the time because it was an instinctual non-conscious decision. Training took over. I was told it was a good shoot by my lawyer that morning and by the investigators from the state and my own agency, and our internal affairs guys. But they won't let me go back to patrol until all i's are dotted and t's are crossed. I was supposed to go back to patrol this week but internal affairs still isn't done. I was told our chief feels that it was a questionable shoot because i "put myself in front of the car" which isn't what happened at all, so the chief keeps stalling. All administrators here care about now is how it's going to reflect on the agency on CNN, which my shoot never made anything except local news fortunately.
>>
File: brazil.jpg (291 KB, 2048x1514) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
291 KB, 2048x1514
>>30140034
>there being any major difference genetically between anyone on the iberian peninsula besides more moor rape happening in portugal's past.
>>
>>30141361
>>30141398
Pigs pls you have to stop pretending that you're above the law. I hope next time you go on your job abusing people you get shot.
>>
Well, gentlemen, it's been a great thread, but I'm off to sleep. Tomorrow I'm off, so if anybody has any remaning questions, post them here, I'll anwser them tomorrow if it hasn't 404'd by then.

And lastly, a message for my American Policemen friend: You, sir, are a man with a golden patience and great self-control. I could never imagine myself having as much self-restraint as you do. Good luck on your daily endevours, especially dealing with the kind of people that you deal with. God bless you, sir.

And, not to tease you or anything, but if you hit someone with a baton on the soles of their feet, it won't leave any marks, even if you hit it really hard.

Just saying.
>>
>calls rape victim a slut
Yep, it's a cop alright.
>>
So how are Olympic preparations going?
>>
>>30141278
>food is cheap as fuck
>abundant water
>people bath all the time, probably one of the most hygienic people on Earth
>violence doesn't affect you unless you live in shitholes like Porto Alegre or Rio
Unless you live on a favela, it's not too bad. The cost of life is relatively cheap all things considered.
>>
>>30141794
Yeah they didn't just have a dozen or so officers pick a random black guy and wail on him in the worst lottery ever, he had spent the better part of the episode running and resisting. Only the last minute was filmed really, when they are beating the fuck out of him
>>
>>30141821
Be safe bro and thanks for the great thread and words of encouragement. Your English is top notch by the way.
>>
>>30141821
Also do you guys exchange patches with other police agencies? Its kind of a tradition here... wouldn't mind exchanging a patch with ya if there's a secure way to do it. I doubt anyone at my agency has a south American patch lol
>>
>>30138625
im all for ruining communists shit.

smoke a cigar and fuck a big tan booty for me, brother
>>
>>30140802
one country the sewers are broken, the other has none.
>>
>>30141821
I remember last thread you ended up having an experience with a Trap. Care to greentext it?
>>
>>30141781

Dois sofredores então.
>>
>>30138692
>>30138749

dude are you serious ? you actually shoot kids ? how come you are ok with this ?
>>
>>30141797
whats your policy like for time off for an officer invloved shooting?
>>
>>30141073
>It's tough to find a real equivalent in the US
there is none. Because we don't have an american version of the gestapo, unlike HUEland. It's obviously necessary in a shithole like brazil to have a paramilitary force whose only job is to hunt down and kill active criminals.
>>
>>30141934
you gotta remember anon, in brazil the kids shoot first.
>>
>>30141695
thats a little bit cynical.

you only really have a chance of being railroaded if you've been in multiple shootings or the national media scapegoats you.

if its a good shoot then you clam up and let your lawyers and the fop do the leg work.

that and hope al sharpton is busy race baiting somewhere else at the time
>>
>>30141821
> if you hit someone with a baton on the soles of their feet, it won't leave any marks, even if you hit it really hard.

>Just saying.
Jesus Christ, Brazil goes hard
>>
>>30141957
There really isn't a good policy set in stone. It's needs of the officer and his/her family. I was off at home for 2 months but was trying to come back to work after 3 weeks. Couldn't get in touch with anyone and was basically forgotten about before finally I just showed up and was told to go home that I was on admin leave by my point of contact. I told him I had tried calling, emailing, and my attorney had tried as well with no response other than getting my paycheck every 2 weeks and was pissed as fuck. It was a goat rodeo. I was told "sorry" and given a new start date only to find out "oh btw youre working a desk till this is over". My shit was handled so poorly that now my agency is completely rewriting a new policy so that no one else gets fucked over like I did. Total joke. At least I havent lost any pay, Ive got a family to feed.
>>
>>30141934
Brazilian police doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>30141361
>So if some drunken idiot tells you to go fuck yourself you can do nothing about it?
because in civilized nations the police serve the citizenry, not act as their jail guards. It's inconceivable for police to act like you do in the US; people hate the police because they are ineffective at anything but writing traffic citations. if they were ineffective AND ended every public interaction with violence cops would start getting murdered faster than a alabama coon in 1930.
>inb4 but retaliatory violence and balkanization of the police and citizenry would be bad
exactly, which is why it won't happen due to a policed police force and the US being a first world country.
>>
>>30142056
>Teen

Look at the size of that nigga!!!
>>
>>30139715
>And, needless to say, don't go looking for drugs.
even weed bro ?
>>
>>30142104
Brazilians are manlets.
>>
>>30141718
kekk
>>
bumpity
>>
>>30142008
wow that sucks.

that is really something you neeed to sit down with your union steqard and maybe get some people to rally around and address in the next contract
>>
>>30142008
also, I hope they arent making you burn vacation time
>>
>>30138625
Is Brazil like max payne 3 potrays it?
>>
>>30141686

im finding the image of some bad ass brazilian cop chasing thugs through slums and cracking skulls thinking, man i can wait to get home and hue it up on 4chan...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.