[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodnight Sweet Prince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 458x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 458x305
What brought the gentle giant down? Anyone hear what rifle was used? I want to know what drops a 450lb ape.
>>
>>30136217
I thought they shot the gorilla not the ape
>>
a .22
>>
>>30136217
>Ape
That little ape isn't 450 yet.
>>
>>30136266
Gorillas are apes dipshit

This is what happens when a dropout tries to be edgy
>>
File: george-zimmerman1-620x400.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
george-zimmerman1-620x400.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>30136217
9mm
>>
>>30136282
>I'm purposely being obtuse to the colloquial use because I hate fun
>>
>>30136217
I thought Darren Wilson used a .40 not a rifle?
>>
>>30136303
Everyone knows we call niggers apes. Your joke wasn't funny because "ape" doesn't exclude gorillas so it just comes off too muddled.
>>
>>30136303
>>30136266
No anon your attempt at a joke was just really bad.
>>
>>30136334
>t. Anon w/ masters in humor
>>
File: Zimmerman Orwell Quote.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Zimmerman Orwell Quote.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>30136302

How do you make a spic white?

Have him shoot a nigger.
>>
>>30136344
>high school level understanding of your own first language is pretentious
I love guns but this has got to be the least intelligent board.
>>
>>30136344
Oh he's just some meme spouter from another board. Never mind ha I thought he was just pretending to be retarded.
>>
anything 9mm and above to the brain (with the right ammo) i wouldnt use hollow points on that massive specimen.
>>
>>30136266
>>30136273
>>30136278
>>30136302
>>30136323
>>30136373
Never change /k/
>>
>>30136217
real answer though: 9mm handguns
>>
File: hyena_shot_placement_bow.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
hyena_shot_placement_bow.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>I want to know what drops a 450lb ape.

A generic hunting rifle and shot placement and a shooter who can do it all!

I mean, it's not that much about body weight of the animal after you go above assault rifle calibers. A rifle bullet will definitely reach vital organs. Yes, any generic rifle (for example, using .308 Win) can do it, especially at close range.
>>
I dont see why they HAD to kill the poor ape. I feel worse for the ape than the family.
That being said it was probably a 30.06 which most zoos usw for killing most large animals
>>
>>30136501
I'm curious as to what the zoo "swat" team uses. I read something about a special dangerous animal response team that the zoo has just for such emergencies.
>>
>>30136526
Probably something along these lines. Some of the bigger animals are stuff you'd hunt with larger calibers, but in a zoo they're going to be making very close shots with good placement and it's more important that a lot of the staff be able to handle the rifle without getting a black eye.
>>
>>30136526
>i feel bad for the caged animal that lived in captivity and was screamed at and taunted by people every day
oh boy. it's a large animal. There is no 'oh he wouldnt hurt a fly!' when dealing with a large animal and a small child.
>>
>>30136526
As soon as that child got in the gorilla's enclosure the zoo was in for a shitstorm either way. They chose the shitstorm that didn't involve them getting sued into oblivion. Can you imagine the headlines if they didn't shoot it?

>ZOO KEEPERS STAND BY AS 450 POUND GORILLA BRUTALLY MURDERS SMALL CHILD
>>
>>30136576
Wtf was a kid doing in their in the fucking first place. Remove A, there is no B or C, it'd stop at A, you are trying to remove B to reduce Probability of C. So technically you are pulling weeds from the stem not the root.
>>
>>30136626
You know niggers don't pay attention to their kids, mom probably told the niglet the gorilla was its dad and it wanted to get a closer look
>>
>>30136626
accidents happen anon. Obviously the child shouldnt have been in there duh.
>>
>>30136592
Underrated post
>>
>>30136526
>they should have let a gorilla kill a small child, that would have been good for the image of gorillas everywhere, and the image of the zoo in particular

yeah, once gorillas get labeled as baby killing monsters I'm sure people will continue giving a shit about koko and that girl that played ripley out there trying to conserve gorilla habitats and whatever, and wont just stop giving a shit because "fuck them they're savage animals that kill anything in their cage"
>>
>>30136667
It seems like there's a simple solution that was ignored for the sake of political correctness.

>kid falls into the enclosure
>shoot the kid so it can't harm the gorilla
>gorilla doesn't get a bad rap
>prison system is slightly less overburdened in the future
>>
>>30136702
>this morning fernando gonzalez took the life of the pure angel baby jamarius jackson in a clearly race-based shooting
>"he saw the poor urban baby in that cage and realized if he didn't utilize his white rage to kill the innocent baby, the gorilla would get to him first" said one witness
>>
Probably a rifle-barreled shotgun with saboted slugs
>>
>>30136526
Garand with one round. The last thing the animal heard was glorious PING
>>
>>30136501
>>30136572
>>30136574
>>30136793
>>30136906
I wonder what a zoo would do if you gave them a Holland & Holland rifle for thier emergency response team. I mean besides auction it off.
>>
>>30136626
Well, you're an F, with an additional AGGOT.
>>
.50 BMG
>>
Okay i understand that letting a human die would be really bad for bussiness and i guess im just a misanthropist because i couldn't care less about the outcome of either the child or the gorilla. My ideal outcome would be a living gorilla and an injured nigglet
>>
>>30136217
This is stupid. Dumb parents didn't pay attention to there kid for at least 20 min which allowed him to fall into the pen. Then instead of getting a trainer they pull out there phones and record the stupid situation. All the meanwhile the kid finally had a parental figure who cared for him
>>
>>30136526
>>30137135
What I don't get is that why didn't the zoo have a gorilla trainer? Is Cincinnati that poor they can't afford gorrilian trainers to keep the gorilla calm while they grab the little shit head
>>
>>30136217
>don't talk to me or my son ever again
>>
>>30137191
Here is a series of screencaps from a professional zookeeper and gorilla expert explaining exactly WHY they had to shoot the ape.

http://imgur.com/gallery/iet7K
>>
Niglet jokes aside.

>Gorilla, $500,000 dollars.
>dead child, millions of dollars. Maybe billions, because the kid is black an J'kwayne (the mother) would sue for a number she thought was made up until the lawyer told her that "billion" is a real number. Not just her Baby Daddy's rapper name.
>i.e. Gorillion Billion being the child's father. Who would also sue.

Seriously. It was an animal or a human ( or if you are of the /pol/ side of things, a "human") the human costs more than the Gorilla.
>>
>>30137226
>gorilla was intimidating the crowd that was screaming
Yet the zoo decided to keep all the people there? Are these people retarded ?
>>
Could the Zoo have saved money, and the child, if they hit it with a tranq, but kept a bead on it's head with a .30-06 until the tranq kicked in?
>>
>>30136217
This is why I'm going to market the "kitten grenade".
Spring loaded five gallon bucket filled with kitties.
Toss a catnade in there and the kids becomes priority zulu.
Just have to work out some details like storage but deployment is spot on!
>>
>>30137395
If they hit it with a tranq, who's to say he wouldn't have been pissed off and just smashed the kid? He could have done that before being shot. OR imagine a 400ib gorilla peacefully falling asleep...on top of an injured child.
>>
File: Kenyan_lion_shooting_2.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Kenyan_lion_shooting_2.jpg
1 B, 486x500
.308 is good I hear.
>>
>>30137378
Okay, so what, you're going to just... ask the crowd to move away from the exhibit? Ask them to quiet down and wait for the ape to calm down? While the gorilla is still dragging the kid around? The time it would have taken to get enough people of authority there to move the crowd back would have exceeded the time it took for tranqs to kick in.

The BEST option they had, given the situation, was to shoot the ape.
>>
>>30137395
>falls on kid
>drowns the both of them
>gorilla flinches when he gets tranqed and breaks some piece off of the kid
>gorilla doesn't get super upset but still takes forever to go nite nite, kid gets thrashed around a bunch and gets more hurt, zoo criticized for letting it happen and not shooting the gorilla to get the kid out quicker
>>
>>30137395
Read this guy's link:
>>30137226
>>
>>30136410
I'm pretty certain all of the dumb retards that you see in this thread primarily browse /pol/.
/k/ has some pretty intelligent people with actual insight to different topics. oppenheimer, ricky, and the middle east general threads come to mind.
>>
>>30137331
Pretty much this, and tranq'ing an animal isn't particularly a fast operation. Many considerations come into play, the amount of tranquilizer has to take animal weight Into consideration and someone has to monitor its heart rate while its under. A hasty tranq job would've likely killed the gorilla or been ineffective, and both would make the zookeepers seem incompetent
>>
>>30137484
I get that the zoo did what had to be done, but couldn't a zoo keeper or someon have helped quiet people down? It seems like no one was in control of the situation throughout most of the video. People were just screaming and crying out at the gorilla. If any of these people were even the least bit intelligent they would have known that maybe it's best not to yell at a 450 pound behemoth of a mammal, and let the zoo keepers do what they need to do. If everyone was quiet and the gorilla was still angry then yeah put him down but the situation took longer than it should have because people were screaming at the gorilla. At least a tour guide could have told people to step back I mean for crying out loud when there is a hostage situation they set up a perimeter so no one freaks the hostage taker out you know what I mean?
>>
>>30137458
y he kill leon?
>>
File: 1462456592027.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1462456592027.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>30136217
Why is no one blaming the fuckwit parents for not watching their kid?
>>
>>30136373
To all spics reading this: in order to achieve honorary white status and stay in America after Trump is crowned, you must kill at least one nigger.

Sounds like a good deal eh?
>>
>>30136592
Black people on twitter were going bananas because they thought the boy was white, they were claiming that the gorilla was killed because of white privilege. They literally had solidarity with an actual ape because they identified more with it than the white child, and feel that apes should be allowed to victimize whites without consequence, but I digress.

They claimed the zoo wouldn't have killed the gorilla if it was a black child... I wonder if they corrected themselves or just deleted all the posts in full damage control...
>>
>>30137536
The animal may also be somewhat less than happy about first a sharp sting, and then feeling the drugs drag it down. And a silverback that's feeling dissy, confused and unwell can easily rip a kid to shreds before it finally falls asleep.

>>30138379
Zoo keepers have training and experience working with animals. Cops have training and experience dealing with humans, hostage situations, etc.
>>
if theyre like most zoos, 375 H&H from what ive heard
>>
>>30136410
>least intellgent
>not /x/
>>
>>30138458
But they are. There's an investigation against them.
>>
>>30137395
As a vet. No.

There is a reason tranq guns exist. Because you dont want to be near an animal you have just darted.

They do not just sit down and take a nap.
>>
>>30138578
>x
>not /pol/
Wowo
>>
>>30138519
That's true, but was trying to say that wouldn't people listen to a zoo keeper of they said for everyone to back away so they don't startle the gorilla, but then I remembered people are fuckinng retarded especially when they start to panic. Then they become the animals
>>
>>30138707
get out newfag you've obviously have never been to /x/, they unironically have flat earth threads.
>>
>>30137331
Why do courts value human life so much more highly than any objective standard of measure would yield? I mean that little dude probably wouldn't have earned a million dollars in his entire life, the investment in him so far is maybe $20k, and the cost of replacement is almost nothing.
>>
>>30138518
Surely you have screencaps to back that up?
>>
>>30138578
>>30138707
>/x/
>conspiracy
I get it they're the x-files
>>
>>30138741
>I mean that little dude probably wouldn't have earned a million dollars in his entire life,

He'll probably grow up to be 12 and wave a toy gun at a cop. Because nobody is going to tell him not to climb a railing or give him any other shit.
>>
>>30136217
I'll bet a safari caliber. They probably use the same rifle to put down every animal and I wouldn't feel comfortable shooting an elephant or rhino with a 30-06
>>
>>30138409
well, it's Africa...so poaching or survival
>>
>>30137069
Me too bro, that nigger should have a scar to remind him of how much his "parents" cared for him. The video with him getting handled like the wild intended, is fine though.
>>
>>30137378
They did, no one was around when they ended up killing the gorilla.
>>
>>30136217
i wouldnt trust an animal that has been in contact with a nigger
>>
>>30138721
>people listen to a zoo keeper
Yeah i'de say fuck that if i was there. I'de want to see if he ripped the kid apart. When people get hysterical crowds will form, Especially with a Negress mother screaming MY BABY! at the top of her lungs every five seconds while looking into a gorilla exhibit.
>>
.50 Ape Eliminator
>>
>>30138409
We hunt lions to keep population in check, contrary to popular belief they can populate into numbers that don't only kill off wildlife, but also creep into small towns and hunt humans, also with all shitlard Americunts going on safaris, they tend not to fear humans all too much.
>>
>>30139905
I'm saying they should have done it sooner but people never listen
>>30139927
Exactly maybe if she was paying attention to her kid and not screaming at the gorilla, shit he probably thought it was his kid and didn't want to pay child support
>>
>>30137401
Holy shit if this is still running tomorrow dreamed up something similar when I was a kid all based on the joke that all gorillas seemed to love having a pet cat. I'll post a pic tomorrow if this is still around.
>>
Make all the zoo animals wear collars that terminate their life if they threaten humans. Make it clean like a bunch of electricity. Problem solved.
>>
>>30138822
Can confirm.
>>
>>30136217
KFC laced with sickle cell?
>>
File: mikebrown.webm (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
mikebrown.webm
1 B, 486x500
>>30136217
>I want to know what drops a 450lb ape.
>>
>>30140138
Yep. Then all you need is a laser pointer to lead the kitties away from the kid.
>>
File: Zoo guard.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Zoo guard.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>30136302
>>30136373
Confirmed.
>>
>>30140354
>http://imgur.com/gallery/iet7K
officer doofy reporting for dooty
>>
>>30136572
The Chinese use 7.62x25mm submachine guns.
>>
File: Darren Wilson reenactment.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Darren Wilson reenactment.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>30140354

That poor gentle giant.
>>
File: furry k.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
furry k.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>30140677

The Chinese do not abide furries in their midst.
>>
>take gorilla from natural environment
>put in confinement
>hates life
>little niglet falls into cage
>shoot gorilla

Tbqh the kid will probably grow up to do a dindu. Just like how they gave that one Nigger a new heart and then he wasted it by being a nigger
>>
>>30137197
Underrated
>>
>>30136217
>What brought the gentle giant down? Anyone hear what rifle was used? I want to know what drops a 450lb ape.

>Black-on-black crime
>Giving a fuck
>>
375 weatherby mag a 30-06 and a 12ga or two
>>
>>30138518
>>30138822
>>30140569
Screen caps or it for sure didn't happen
>>
>>30136217
Does black lives matter cover gorillas?
>>
>>30138379
>A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Honestly.... Have you ever left the safety of your basement?

Good luck getting a bunch of normally slack-jawed, slope headed inbred idiots to be quiet on their best day, no less when the ol lizzard brain and mob mentality kicks in.
>>
File: x-tan.gif (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
x-tan.gif
1 B, 486x500
>>30138578
/x/phile here. /x/ is dumb as fuck and I will make a nice list showing that.

>Believe they can summon a succubus as a girlfriend
>Tulpa creation, which is basically an imaginary friend that's totally not an imaginary friend.
>Magick, magic is too mainstream so they use the olde English spelling to seem special.
>Unironic Flat Earthers like mentioned above.
>Truly believe in Reptilian shapeshifters.
>98% of the board are just roleplayers with about half the people believing their falsehood
>The 2% that actually had creepy shit happen to them are ignored or dismissed because of the above-mentioned roleplayers.
>110% of the users on /x/ have schizophrenia or some other form of untreated mental illness.

/x/ used to be decent, it was never good, but it was decent. Actual paranormal discussion happened. But that was years and years ago.
>>
File: x in a nutshell.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
x in a nutshell.png
1 B, 486x500
>>30141212
Shit mang, the unsolved crimes thread were top-tier, it's a damn shame to see what /x/ has become
>>
>>30141212
>>Magick, magic is too mainstream so they use the olde English spelling to seem special.

If you were really smart, you'd know why that's a thing.

Dumbass.
>>
File: ___.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
___.png
1 B, 486x500
>>30141322
>>
>>30141212
Honestly I'd recommend everyone check out a flat earth thread at least once, it's extremely eye opening...

Not to the reality of the Earth or whatever, but to how out of touch with reality an individual can get.
>>
>>30141322
nigga who cares it ain't real
>>
>>30141348
Flat Earth is my favorite conspiracy theory. The 9/11 people, the NWO people, the Reptilians and the Aliums and all the rest at least TRY to answer "scientific" rebuttals. They'll mix it all in.

The flat earthers just say "Fuck you, NAS(A)-hole, the horizon looks flat to me!"

I respect that.
>>
>>30141464
They're hilarious sometimes. the one and only time i went to /x/. front page thread was some guy trying to explain how the horizon is only capable of existing on a flat earth. and then 360 moonwalked into how the horizon doesn't exist because you can't really see it any when your less than 10 feet off the ground.
>>
How many people would it take to kill a gorilla? Assuming both sides are fully grown males and are in a large empty arena without any tools/weapons.
>>
search google images for gun that shot gorilla
>>
>>30141684
it would take a lot.

a chimp is more than a match against a weaponless human. Apes are retard strong.
>>
>>30141712
Doesn't it have to do with how their arms are built? Something lie where we have a dozen or so muscles in our arms, they just have like, 3 really big ones? Which gives them more strength but not as great a range of motion?
>>
>>30136303

Fun?? We'll dance around it like wild Injuns! You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?
>>
File: your brain on chimp.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
your brain on chimp.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>30141732
I don't rightly know why. but that would make sense if true.

Watching a chimp rip someones face off is pretty crazy.
>>
Why didn't they just shoot the gorilla in the leg?
>>
>>30141712
Define a lot? Like 30? Or are we talking about sending waves into the meat grinder until it dies of exhaustion?
>>
>>30136667
>and wont just stop giving a shit because "fuck them they're savage animals that kill anything in their cage"

We still talking about the gorilla or niggers in the ghetto?
>>
File: 1464824126125.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1464824126125.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>30141783
Who knows. i don't think anyone's ever tried to MMA a damn silverback.
>>
>>30138409
White people are scared to hunt them now that that dentist shot the one and got fucked over.

Now they have to cull more than usual I hear.
>>
>>30136667
>This fucking year
>Not training baby killing assault gorillas to remov dindu
Wew
>>
>>30138518
>twitter

Honest comment - if you are under 20 years of age you have never known as a sentient adult a world without unfiltered inane useless rants from anonymous people so widespread and given credit as you have with that garbage barely monetizable social media website.

When I browse /pol/ and see screencaps of tweets and questions from millenials asking what so-and-so meant by some attention inducing rant, I just smdh. Kidding aside, this is not how normal, functional, adult people talk and you should take it for what it is - an opinion of someone you didn't ask. Just like mine.
>>
>>30137458
Cats are actually quite fragile. It doesn't take much to bring one down. This is why they rely on agility so heavily in the wild. One solid hit and they're down.
>>
>>30141732
two reasons
1, They have crazy muscle density,
2, They have retard strength, no joke a normal human brain actually limits how much we can exert except in the most extreme circumstances or mental deficiency.
>>
>>30139471
Elephants have been taken cleanly with .30-06. Hell, they've been taken with .257 Roberts.
>>
>>30137191
A gorillian trainers is quite a few
>>
>>30141212
I haven't fapped to /x/-tan in a few years.
>>
>>30141712
You're incorrect here. P4P yes they're stronger but a male adult chimp will be averaging about 120lbs or less if I'm not mistaken.

There was an instance where a Big 250lb guy picked up a Chimp and slammed it in an attack an earned its respect.

A grown healthy adult male especially one who is physical is stronger than a Chimp but not p4p. Just barely.

The people with chimps is they have teeth bigger than any dogs and they will bite and they have feet that can be used as hands to immobilize you for bites.
>>
>>30141776
Underrated
>>
>>30140354
I was eating a milky way and racial out rage but that's still a serious sandwich.
>>
File: child-on-leash.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
child-on-leash.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>30136576
>i feel bad for the caged animal that lived in captivity and was screamed at and taunted by people every day
Honestly I feel bad for the gorilla in that sense but then again It's kind is an endangered species. Morally I would've done the same thing the zoo did but I honestly think
A: They should've had some protective barrier so dumb asses couldn't fall in like that. B: Charge the mother for child endangerment and some fine for having to kill an endangered animal.
>>30136660
>accidents happen
That exactly what the mother posted on FB, But it was an easy accident to avoid if the mother was paying attention. Hell they make leashes for kids use one of those!
>>30136995
>implying gorillas could actually hear a ping in a firefight to know when to rush.
>>30136656
>>30136702
>>30136752
>>30137036
>>30139944
>>30140569
>>30140765
>>30141776
>>30141845
Never change /k/
>>
>>30138721
>people listen to a zoo keeper
When going to a zoor how many times do you see signs at the exhibits saying "Don't throw things into the habitat" and yet you see a bazillian dollars in lose change lining the floor of the habitat. If they can't follow a simple sign that says don't throw shit in the cage they sure as hell aren't going to shut their fat fucking gobs because a zoo keeper told them to. Even the cops can't shut up a crowd when they get excited about something.
>>
>>30138546
This is actually the answer.

Zoos carry .375 h&h or .416 rem mag.
The difference depends on what animals the Zoo holds
>>
>>30136217
The police in Ferguson MO use glawk 17's.
>>
>>30139944
Underrated
>>
>>30143337
>Putting kids on a leash

2016 shiggidigidoo
>>
>>30141295
thankfully those still happen occasionally. but they get overshadowed by all the other shit.
>>
>>30141322
magic=pulling a rabbit out of a hat

magick=getting your crush, who has no idea you even exist, to fall in love with you.

Is that about right? I've been in those threads, I know how the discussion goes.
>>
>>30136217
Darren Wilson
>>
>>30136341
Blm faggot detected
>>
>>30141441
>nigga who cares it ain't real

Hahahaaha
>>
>>30136217
google image search "gun used to kill gorilla"
>>
>>30136217
>>
>>30138741

Do you not know how people work? Are you actually autistic? I hope you're just talking cause this sounds like the opinion of some basement dwelling eugenics supporting atheist.
>>
>>30146874
original?
>>
>>30141912
That's because the brain doesn't want you to destroy your muscles willy nilly unless it's some sort of emergency. I'm sure gorillas have different muscle durability compared to ours.
>>
a .577 Nitro Express would do it
>>
File: le look in le eye lel.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
le look in le eye lel.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>30138822
>>30140916
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/twitter-goes-off-white-people-black-child-falls-gorilla-pit-gorilla-shot-save-black-child/
>>
Will the zoo sue the mother (we know there is no baby daddy around…) for not keeping an eye on her kid?
>>
Zimmerman
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.