[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How effective were the dindu brigades during the civil war and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17
File: 1464318237320.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1464318237320.gif
1 MB, 260x260
How effective were the dindu brigades during the civil war and beyond?

I know the Tuskeegee airmen somehow all managed to get syphilis despite being airborne out of rottencrotch altitudes, and yet it still happened.

Was the feral black man more effective at war then his more civilized cohort?
>>
>>30123407
oh no, pol got out of its containment board again
>>
>>30123437
I want answers
>>
>>30123445
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30123407

Pre-Civil Rights Era blacks:

> I just want the same rights as everyone else and I'm willing to fight for them if need be.

Post-Civil Rights Era Blacks:

> He a gud boy he dindu nuffin we just need mo money fo dem programs.
>>
The civilizedforces were about as effective as any uneducated force. adequate.

Tribals are useless as combatants and have been useless to a professional force since before the gun was even widespread.

The only use for ferals is for scouts, guides and intel.
>>
>>30123407
They were illiterate and poor so essentially not distinguishable from nonwhite and to everyone else who wasn't an officer. They were very effective, especially in WW2 and by Korea they were integrated because the brass realized they were identical performance wise.
>>
>>30123482
>t. no history anon
Everyone was illiterate. Being able to read and write essentially meant you were and officer in any conflict before WW1.
>>
>>30123508
No shit, you get your degree on that thesis?

or do you think adequate means bad.
>>
>>30123508

> everyone was illiterate

Except, that's wrong.

Have you ever read grade school textbooks from more than 100 years ago? The course material in those books is ridiculously difficult. My grandfather was born 100 years ago and went to a tiny little school outside Marshall, Texas. He never went to college. He was also one of the sharpest people I've ever known when it came to math. Like, he used the shit out of algebra and geometry in everyday life. And he ran a plumbing and electrical supply company.

Seeing textbooks from today compared to a century ago will make you physically ill. If it weren't for standardized testing and liberals having handflapping fits over schools sending the retards off to learn a trade at age 15, we'd be living on the fucking moon now.

But, no. We have to drag everyone down to the same level and then wonder why they can't figure out what an obtuse angle is.
>>
>>30123407
Hey it's /pol/ again

BTW the Tuskegee airmen and the Tuskegee syphilis experiments weren't the same thing.
>>
>>30123557
It seems a tad unfair to 100% blame liberals when the No Child Left Behind act is responsible for the current plague of retardation amongst America's youth today.
>>
>>30123571

My parents were both teachers, dude. I grew up hearing and seeing nothing but education. Trust me when I tell you that this shit goes back waaaay farther than No Child Left Behind.

Standardized testing started fucking things up about 30 years ago. Look at schools like San Augustine, Texas. That district is constantly getting dickpunched by the state for its fucked up test scores. Of course, it doesn't help that the student body is 60% nigger. There's no way that place will ever generate a consistent acceptable average on standardized tests because two thirds of the school is baboon. But because nobody will ever take that into account, the school has a shit reputation. The school having a shit reputation means that no teacher or administrator with a brain in their head will ever want to go there because their entire stay will be yearly ass-chewing sessions over how they can't motivate a bunch of brain dead meat byproduct to pass a simple test. Now, repeat that in literally every school district with a high percentage of black students and you see the problem.

Of course, we could solve that problem if we just realized that not all human beings get popped out of the same cookie cutter at birth. But that would fly in the face of modern liberalism. The first time you say "Well, maybe these kids are just stupid and would be better off retreading fucking tires.", the media loses its collective shit and comes after you with flaming fucking pitchforks.

So, yeah. It's liberals' fault.
>>
>>30123407

They were pretty damn good, or so I've been told. I wasn't around for WWII. Also the Tuskegee Airmen and the Tuskegee Syphilis experiment were two different things.
>>
>>30123636
I get that this is /k/ but blaming black people, effectively 13% of the US population is nonsense. I live in a state that's over 30% black and we're significantly above average in education rankings. Meanwhile states with less than 5% of their population being black like Arizona, Oregon and Idaho are known for having shit public school systems.

I agree with you on the sentiment that not everybody is a fucking genius and a lot of kids would be better served learning a trade (which again, are not "mindless" activities) but explicitly blaming black people actually does not make sense here. However, if you'd like to blame liberalism for education today at least you've made your points and I could begin to subscribe to that.
>>
>>30123445
You can't handle the answers
>>
>>30123407

See >>30123498

Black soldiers were determined to be as effective as White ones, so the Military was desegregated in 1948.
>>
>>30123498
Is that why we are integrating women into the military? Because they are identical performance wise?

Or is it politics.
>>
>>30123766

It's politics and bureaucracy.
>>
>>30123766
Tons of non-combat roles women are 100% competent at, and surely there are women caapble enough to participate in combat

The problem is that the standards for women are lower. Make them the same for women trying to be "out in the field" and problem solved. I don't know how many people would care that an intel chick couldn't run or lift like a guy.
>>
>>30123702

It's not all niggers, but they really are a huge chunk of the problem.

The loneliest thing in the world is a smart black kid. Because to the other black kids you're the asshole who highlights their inadequacies and to the white kids you're just another nigger. Of all the many and varied groups of people in this country, blacks have the deepest and most virulent anti-intellectual bias. And when all you're faced with growing up is a wall of people who mock you for not being retarded, chances are pretty slim that you're ever going to achieve anything in the intellectual sense.

Also, Arizona's problem is all the Indians. Those fuckers... I don't even know where to fucking start. My grandmother was half Cherokee and she would never claim it because in her words: "Better to be a nigger than a damned Indian.".
>>
>>30123702

One other thing:

I remember my parents having a party with other teachers (believe me, those fuckers DRINK) and as a joke, my father worked out an algorithm that could predict a negative deflection in a school district's standardized test schools that was directly correlated to its black population. No shit, it was scarily accurate. My mother actually made him get rid of it because that's one of those things that ends your career.

But, yeah.... it worked. I remember all these half-drunk teachers sitting around after about an hour just being really, really depressed because it's was an obvious problem with an obvious solution that nobody would ever, ever, ever so much as mention.
>>
>>30123747
Black soldiers were a disaster, and politicians are liberals who live in bubbles a mile away from blacks
Segregated black units would break in combat, commit crime, steal supplies, etc
So they had to integrate them to hide the issues
>>
>>30123834

Sauce?
>>
>>30123792
>the loneliest thing in the world is a smart black kid
>people who mock you for not being retarded
>to the white kids you're just another nigger

Wow, this was me (and my siblings) as a kid. I'd like to say that there's been a revival in the importance of education in the black community, but there will likely always be some black kid getting bullied or ostracized for not being a complete idiot.

And yeah, it's my understanding that in addition to catching shit from all sides, Indian communities are incredibly fragmented.

>>30123825
That's interesting. No sarcasm, I wish I could see it.

Well, this is weird. I came to /k/ this morning to look at killy-shooties.
>>
>>30123853

> I wish I could see it

I just remember sitting there being more or less invisible while they kept applying it to test scores and demographics and getting more and more depressed. Like, there was undeniable proof that niggers=shit test scores and if that shit had hit the light of day, every one of them would have been shitcanned inside of a week.

I think that's when my parents lost their will to educate. Like, they kept teaching until they retired. But they never loved it again. The whole thing is terminally flawed and is controlled by people who will never leave. Year after year, decade after decade, kids will just keep getting dumber and standards will keep going lower and there's nothing anybody who recognizes the problem can even say about it without being branded a racist. It's a giant elephant in the room and it's just getting bigger.

In 100 years, we'll just be happy if the average high school graduate can spell his name.
>>
>>30123893
Just wait until we get free college/university that all the negros will attend

Then we can start talking about post-college education
>>
File: image.jpg (565 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
565 KB, 2560x1707
>>30123834

>disaster

Google the 761st battalion and see how disasterous the blacks were. They were so well prepared and familiar with their tanks they actually impressed the shit out of Patton.

>but fuck niggers
>Amiriteguys?
>>
File: 1455539508912.jpg (42 KB, 508x271) Image search: [Google]
1455539508912.jpg
42 KB, 508x271
>>30123571
>the No Child Left Behind act is responsible for the current plague of retardation amongst America's youth today.
contributing factor, not the cause.

>>30123702
>>30123825
>>30123792
it's not /pol/, black culture is nigger culture. Fine negro gentleman gentleman exist, but the problem is that niggers and liberals constantly shit on them for not being sub-human trash.
tl;dr blacks aren't equivalent to niggers, but most blacks in population centers are niggers.

>Because to the other black kids you're the asshole who highlights their inadequacies and to the white kids you're just another nigger.
Don't act or dress like niggers and we won't assume you to be a nigger.
>And when all you're faced with growing up is a wall of people who mock you for not being retarded, chances are pretty slim that you're ever going to achieve anything in the intellectual sense.
Yep. Niggers are the american version of chavs/gypsies, but worse.

>>30123945
It's called post-grad.
The main problem with higher education is the push in schools to go to college and subsidized loans. If the government fucked off, education costs would have stayed with inflation or dropped.

here is a rooty tooty point'N shooty to stay on topic
>>
>>30123993

Go back to tumblr, you cuck.
>>
>>30124035
>provide evience to contrary
>"cuck"

Go back to /pol/, you driveling faggot.
>>
>>30124044
>Never served, the poster

Get fucked you literal faggot
>>
>>30124044
The issue is that not everyone is a racist like you.
It's the current year, fine negro gentlemen are not niggers.
Sowell and Jamal are not one and the same.
>>
>>30124035

Not liberal, nor a cuck. Just pointing out how your racist outlook is overshadowing the truth of the matter.
>>
>>30124060
What's the difference? Everyone in the service is a drooling retard anyhow.
>>
>>30124060
I don't know how you deduced that from only 7 words, you must be a wizard.

>>30124068
What?
>>
>>30124081

This ^

>live next to marines in housing complex
>all 4 are raging retards
>1 has a kid on the way with a girl my roommate gang banged with one of his corps bros a month before dating him
>1 was recently in the brig for 2 months after testing positive for coke on the base
>one literally has a 40oz superglued to his hand every time I see him (even when driving)
>all brag about passing around the same 2-3 sluts that hang with them

But they're actually pretty swell dudes. I'm just glad they got gov money to kill people instead of being left to their own devices and probably killing random people.
>>
>>30124093
>What?
Being black doesn't make you a nigger.
Acting/thinking like a nigger makes you nigger.

It's kinda like how being gay doesn't make you a faggot. If you don't go out of your way to annoy people or constantly want to feel special, its possible to be gay and not a faggot. The problem is that most gays are faggots.

The same applies to niggers. The problem is that most blacks (esp in population centers) are niggers.

If you still don't understand:
being black is a rhombus
acting/thinking like a nigger is a rectangle
being a nigger is a square
>>
File: AfricanNazi.jpg (27 KB, 319x344) Image search: [Google]
AfricanNazi.jpg
27 KB, 319x344
>>30123407
>How effective were the dindu brigades
Most were not effective at all and had absolute shit discipline.
There were one or two units that were "notable" (as in actually contributed to the war effort without making themselves look like shit), and those units I won't even repeat because they are mentioned so often.

You'll have 9 shit nigger units that fuck everything up, get good White units killed, don't hold their flank, don't protect their own bombers, etc etc, then you'll have one unit that did decent and they are held up to be supermen while the majority of White units still did a better job.

Niggers and women make the worst soldiers.
>>
Plenty of opinions, but sources more rare than platinum
>>
>>30124128

The military is and always has been a catchment basin for the type of people who would otherwise end up hacksawing your catalytic converter off at 4 in the morning. Every once in a while you get a decent one, but for the most part if it weren't for the constant order they get, they'd be in jail.
>>
>>30123482
>not intelligent
>scout and Intel

Into the garbage it goes....
>>
>>30124068

If Jamal, Tyrone, JaMarcus and DeRay can leave Sowell alone instead of dragging him down, we'd all be better off.

>>30123853
>>30123893

I think the shift to anti-intellectualism in the black community started in the 60's and 70's. The black identity movement were trying to reconnect their identity to Africa. The movement emphasized pride in culture and developed into some quasi African nationalist bullshit. Folks were naming their kids with pseudo African names, some thought it best to connect stuff like math to Yoruba culture to make it relevant to students. Then the radicals came in and the Afrocentricism got worse to the point that "white" subjects, like the classics, were de emphasized to outright rejected. This resulted in stuff like Ebonics being considered as a serious subject for linguists.

This is just a culmination of well intentioned crap. The unfortunate part for black folks is that being 13% of the total population, anything that happens to them with have an outsized effect because of smaller population.
>>
>>30123792
>Also, Arizona's problem is all the Indians.
Wasn't it also briefly illegal to drive while being mexican?
>>
>>30124194
>scouting
>implying you need to be smart to go o'er the hill and see whats there
>intel
>have you seen any rude dudes with attitude?
>no?
Kill yourself.
>>
well, the south got fucking rekt so iguess
>>
>>30123825
>I remember my parents having a party with other teachers (believe me, those fuckers DRINK) and as a joke, my father worked out an algorithm that could predict a negative deflection in a school district's standardized test schools that was directly correlated to its black population.
Did he account for the often tenuous relationship between correlation and causation?
>>
>>30124253
>Being this retarded

Back to Tumblr, please.
>>
>>30124233

Yeah, DWI, driving while illegal...
>>
>>30124140

SAUCE
A
U
C
E
>>
>>30124253
>needed a 2 million strong army to invade an agriculture based society.
>half a million didn't get to go home.
>>
>>30124044

Go back to dumblr, you anti-white degenerate.
>>
>>30124144

That's what happens when you let /pol/ out of its containment board.
>>
>>30124419

Still last time I checked, slavery was abolished, the Confereracy fell and Sherman steamrolled Georgia back into the stone ages.

If it wasn't for him running out of things to demolish, the space between PA and Florida would be a landfill (well, a landfill that isn't occupied by anyone).
>>
>>30124594
uh huh.

sure bub. don't forget to check your privlage and don't break any soda size laws.
>>
>>30124624

>mfw I live in NC
>mfw you hicks are real proud of this squalor you call 'society'
>mfw Jamal and his jungle pals are contained to 1 measly sliver of the area I live in.
>mfw umad I relocated, took advantage of your cheap ass property/taxes/lax gun laws and now am circle jerking around while all my neighbors scramble to make ends meet?

Yeah man, I can totally see why you guys are proud of this. Keep up the good work. Maybe I'm a few decades you'll be able to afford cable and not have to pirate wifi from the Wal Mart you live next to...
>>
>>30123407
Blacks were better off pre civil rights tbqh.
>>
>>30124727
Uh huh
sure bud. don't forget to check your privilege and make sure not to break any soda size laws.
>>
>>30124068

>The issue is that not everyone is a racist like you.

The issue is that you should go back to tumblreddit. /pol/ OWNS /k/, dealwithit
>>
>>30124771

You said that part already, m8.

I know your parents were siblings, but even you can come up with something more provocative
>>
>>30124856
>>30124844
tl;dr.

i'm assuming though that it's just shitposting that someone said something you didn't like, so now you're going to shitpost about something or other about /pol/

well, this is going to sound dumb if your wall of text was about something else, but i've been here exclusively since before /new/s. with the minor exception of /gif/.

if all you can do is whine, you have no place here, newfaggot..
>>
>>30124872
Uh huh
sure bud. don't forget to check your privilege and make sure not to break any soda size laws.
>>
>>30124886
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
File: hand riveting a ship.webm (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hand riveting a ship.webm
2 MB, 500x375
>>30123557

>liberals having handflapping fits over schools sending the retards off to learn a trade at age 15

nothing wrong with being a tradie familam

why did american liberals handflap about 15 year olds leaving school to do apprenticeships or go to a trade school?
>>
>>30124965
we actually have a skills deficit because smart people are avoiding trade jobs. shits becoming more high tech and a hard work ethic isn't enough to keep up.
>>
>>30124965

Because they conflate intelligence with education. They believe throwing education at people will eventually increase intelligence and make folks productive and employable.
>>
>>30124132
being black is the literal definition of "nigger"
Nigger loving is the cancer killing america
>>
>>30125073
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30124255
of course not, how then would he use his algorithm to justify his racism?
>>
>>30123834
>>30124140

Can I have a source, please? So far, /pol/ has provided nothing.
>>
>>30124230
>I'm a 20 year old nig lover and I like to pretend blacks were 'better' at some magical point in the past

The problem with blacks is their race, not "culture" or other such bullshit
America is not ABOUT blacks, America is not for blacks, blacks are not a part of America

As a white, your first duty is to your race & nation, not to be a nig lover
>>
>>30123834
>1940s
>liberal politicians
an hero
>>
>>30125156
>FDR wasn't a liberal
retard
>>
>>30125161

The military was desegregated under Truman, a former klansman.
>>
>>30125165
Truman was a commie loving liberal, not a "former klansman"
retard
>>
>>30125128
drink bleach
>>
>>30125200
>I love niggers and hate my own race
t. you

blacks and black coddling is the single largest issue facing America
That causes almost all other issues too
>>
>>30125128

Not defending the indefensible here, just seems like something happened and fucked them up worse than just exposure to MUH RACISM!
>>
>>30125165
Wilson was the one with Klan support, not Truman.

And the order to desegregate was under Truman, but it didn't go into full effect until Ike took over during Korea
>>
>>30123993
Yeah that street runs parallel to hood road, it's what you take to avoid traffic lights and get off post faster.

Fuck I hated that place.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>30125186

>Truman
>commie loving liberal

>Dropped the bombs on Japan to ward off the Soviets
>Approved the Marshall Plan
>Got us involved in Korea
>>
>>30124886
>tl;dr
you missed out, I found it to be a thoroughly enjoyable post.
>>
>>30125210
>my skin color is the only thing i have to be proud of so i think i can tell people how to live.

I hear that bleach consumption will make you even whiter.
>>
>>30124965
I love watching the teamwork of ship rivetin, but for the love of God guys, wear eye protection.
>>
>>30125247
mm yes quite
>>
>>30125241
He refused to persecute communists in his administration
Ensured China went communist through the marshall mission
The marshall plan was the beginning of the communist run EU
Oversaw the founding of the UN, all American representatives were communists

The bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki because those cities had the largest concentrations of Christians in Japan

You seem to believe that the USSR and communism is synonymous, when nothing could be further from the truth.
The heart of international communism is the US
>>
>>30125272
Do whites not deserve to have homelands? To have societies, to have communities, to have institutions, to have parks & pools & whatever they can go to?
Do they not deserve their own countries along with self-government?

Any problems that niggers have are their own, no moral or constitution compels trillions of dollars from whites to be spent on them. Nor does it compel their filth to be spread among white neighborhoods
>>
File: stirner.jpg (5 KB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
5 KB, 200x175
>>30124844
Board culture is a spook. All boards are my property, and by extension all posts are mine and of the site in and of the site itself, as are all sites.
>>
>>30123846
Not the OP, but this is an example of the sort of thing that was covered up:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/defence/cover-up-of-townsville-mutiny-black-gis-turned-on-officers/story-e6frg8yo-1226268277783
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_mutinies_in_the_United_States_Armed_Forces
Also the Brownsville Raid--some troops shot up the town in 1906 after a customs agent pistol whipped one of them.

Integration was both political and practical--black troops were less likely to misbehave if they weren't concentrated in single units.

>>30123834
>>
>>30125223

Alright...

Starting in the 60's, mass-fatherlessness enabled by the welfare state caused dysfunctional families to become the norm in Black/Urban America.

Dysfunctional (fatherless) families create dysfunctional individuals, who in turn create a dysfunctional society.

Until this time, America was very segregated, even in the North. Blacks lived in Black neighborhoods, regardless of their socioeconomic status. So, in the 'hood, there would be a few doctors, lawyers, etc. Y'know. Role models.

Again, starting in the 60's, America starts to desegregate, and the 'hood is still shitty, so all the Blacks who can leave, do, and join the mainstream American middle class.

Then >>30124230 happens, so growing up in the 'hood means that being a worthless criminal scumbucket is normal, and trying to make something of yourself ends up getting you ostracized by your neighbors.
>>
>>30123792
I learned the term "Prarie Nigger" from a card carrying Native American during my second year of welding school. He taught me why I should hate natives.
>>
>>30125524

What is worse is that the ones with enough capacity for introspection and logic will get shouted down by the rest.

They're fucked. Doubt that they can even recover within a generation.
>>
>>30124844
>>30124856
/pol/ and /k/ are of one village.
>>
>>30125491

Hi M00t. How've you been?
>>
File: pol k relationship.jpg (550 KB, 2194x1686) Image search: [Google]
pol k relationship.jpg
550 KB, 2194x1686
>>30125587
No, we hated you faggots when m00t popped /new/ and we hate you now.
>>
>>30125371
Well of course I have a homeland. It's right here in America.

And the black guy down the street that I go fishing with every odd sunday? It's his homeland too.
>>
Do so I've noticed that/k/ has taken on a /pol/ troll type tone in the last few weeks. Why are there so many shills on this board all of a sudden and why do the mods suck at killing these threads
>>
>>30125660
>moot
>not hirochan
get with the times oldfag.
>>
File: f40ph.jpg (36 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
f40ph.jpg
36 KB, 432x324
>>30125789

Shut up kiddo, I've been shitposting before you were born.
>>
>>30125825

lol, whats with the train?
>>
File: fixed.png (1 MB, 2194x1686) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
1 MB, 2194x1686
>>30125695

Keep lying kike, also stop editing willis's work you fucking smelly hooked nosed cockroach.
>>
>>30123407
they were fuckin horrible, and half the battles they talk about didnt even happen. the only thing they were good for were for hand to hand combat. they were good at that.

i bet post wwii blacks in the military are bros though
>>
>>30124965
Because then they wouldn't go to the Marxist propaganda centers known as colleges
>>
>>30125788
>>30125788
/pol/ has an influx of newfags just like after gamergate and they're still unaware that their shit doesn't play well anywhere outside of /pol/ or that their board culture is highly distinct from any other with the possible exception of /r9k/.

>>30125876
If you're going to edit those pictures, at least try and make sure that they don't look you've obviously run them through MS paint.

I swear to fucking god, you guys get stupider every year.
>>
>>30123702

Az has a spic problem that is identical to a nigger problem.
>>
>>30125956

Schlomo please. This isn't your kike hugbox.
>>
>>30125956

>one foreskin has been deposited into your account
>>
I really hate niggers guys

somebody give me a medal
>>
>>30126047

You don't get a medal for normal human behavior.
>>
File: 1372985506474s.jpg (12 KB, 214x250) Image search: [Google]
1372985506474s.jpg
12 KB, 214x250
>>30125956

heres your (you)
>>
>>30126054
no u

gibsmedatmedal
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 750x1216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 750x1216
>>30123458
>>30123437
>t. Brown man
>>
>>30125223
I'm convinced the rise of socialism and welfare state removed some kind of filter that managed spread of pathology in the lower classes. It's crude but if the dindus and white trash had to work their asses off all day to earn a living, they would have no energy left for acting like retards. But now the state provides for them.
>>
>>30126169
Clinton thought this too, which is why you need to get a job to collect welfare benefits.

The real problems, in descending order of importance.

>the sexual revolution

You can begin out of wedlock births increase, independent of adult male unemployment, which had previously been the controlling factor, in about 1962. This is known as Moynihan's scissors, after the economist who first noticed it.

>the formation of profitable, powerful black organized crime, centered on narcotics

This had a lot to do with the surge of heroin entering the US from Southeast Asia in the 60s and 70s, and the surge of cocaine in the 70s and 80s. Crack cocaine had a particularly harsh impact as the per unit prices were low enough that people in lower income neighborhoods could afford to get high as fuck. This made it possible for two bit street gangs to suddenly become full time, multi-million dollar organizations that can rule neighborhoods and buy politicians.

>general macroeconomic trends

In the 40s and 50s, you had an economy where a guy could walk into a car factory and get a job with nothing but a high school diploma, and then buy a house and put his kids through college on that one salary. In between foreign competition, automation, and the death of unions, entry level wages went well below the poverty line in America.

>the government's response to drug epidemics

Unfortunately, the first wave of inner city drug epidemics happened under a president that hated niggers and hippies.

The result was the War on Drugs, which was intended to, and has succeeded in making the police an enemy of inner city communities, and incarceration a huge social blight in and of itself. Meanwhile, investigation and prosecution of actual violent crimes went by the wayside.
>>
>>30126019
>>30126022
>>30126068
Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.

You guys do realize that you're validating every argument implied in here >>30125695 right?
>>
>>30125887
>i bet post wwii blacks in the military are bros though
Yea maybe if all you wanna do is smoke weed with em, ignore the half breed kids they produce, ignore their crime & dysfunction, and ignore their paycheck comes from the white tax payer
>>
>>30126443
Dumb question.

If you're a white supremacist, isn't the military exactly where you want black people to be?

I mean, "back to Africa" would be the number one choice, but if you can't have that, an extremely controlled, extremely low social status and low skill environment is the closest you're going to get to sharecropping in 21st century America.
>>
>>30126169

Pretty much. The state is like an organism. The individual cells are all right but the larger organism itself keeps growing larger at the expense of the individual.

That's why statists will ignore human cost WRT the consequence(s) of the action of the state. Survival of the majority rather than the individual.
>>
>>30126276
Forced integration likely had more of an effect than all these things

Anyways it's always disgusting to see a white person talking about "whats wrong with the black communities", whether they are liberals or not.
>>
>>30126457
If you're a white "supremacist"(nice buzzword only used by communists pal), then you'd be aware that a huge amount of race mixing is produced by the military.
>>
>>30126562

>Forced integration likely had more of an effect than all these things

How?
>>
>>30126596

This. I can't believe that OUR beloved /k/ has been infiltrated by degenerates. Truly, this has no place on such a fine, redpilled board.
>>
File: get out.gif (926 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
926 KB, 600x350
>>30126636
>>
>>30126935

sjw get out
>>
>>30125851

>Not knowing about F40PH Friday
>>
>>30124817

So much this.
>>
File: jews.jpg (11 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
11 KB, 276x183
>>30126324

>kike thinks 3 people telling him to fuck off means he's right.

Hop in an oven, faggot.
>>
>>30128155

Stay delusional, primo.
>>
File: JIDF IRL.png (1 MB, 1115x971) Image search: [Google]
JIDF IRL.png
1 MB, 1115x971
>>30128180

kike go home
>>
>>30128199

>Everyone who disagrees with me is an ebil joo
>>
>>30128403

t. kike.
>>
File: 1402006409455.jpg (47 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
1402006409455.jpg
47 KB, 344x344
>>30128155
>>30128199

dubs confirm that /pol/ always right.

daily reminder.
>>
Ever heard of the Harlem Hellfighters?
>>
>>30129682

No. Nigger apologists go home
>>
>>30128594
/pol/ is cuck territory boy
>>
>>30126562
Blacks don't talk about what's wrong with the black community so someone has to
>>
>>30129838

No, you are the cuck. /pol/ and /k/ are joined at the hip, if you don't like it, then you can go to r/guns and suck on some bbc there.
>>
>>30130102
>I want to be dominated by a powerful government that tells me what to do
>it needs this power because there are people who are different than me and I can't mind my own business

Stormfags are just SJWs with a different bull
>>
>>30127640
>>30128088
>>30128155
>>30128180
>>30128199
>>30128480
>>30128594
>>30129743
>>30130102
I'll tell you a little story about two villages, one called kay and the other called Pol. Kay was full of people who loved to talk and shoot guns and Pol was full of people who loved to shit in their bathtubs and roll around in it all day.
Sometimes, people from Pol would go into Kay and try to join in the conversations. But the people from Kay would smell the shit clinging to the filthy Pol-ites' diseased bodies and would reject them. "Fuck off, /pol/tard!" they'd cry. No matter what the hapless Pol-ite did or said, the only response was "Fuck off, /pol/tard!"

And the people of Pol were sad. They brought their problem to the smartest man in all of Pol and asked his advice. He got his biggest bathtub, filled it with the foulest shit he could find and sat in it for a week, stewing. Everyone in Pol grew more and more tense the more he pondered. They knew he was very clever and wise - some folks said he could read without moving his lips, though most were sceptical about talk of such feats - but could he crack this nut?

Finally, the smartest man in all of Pol emerged from his bathtub of shit and announced that he had found a solution. Everyone gathered around to hear his wisdom.

"What we will do," he told them, "is this: Whenever they say 'Fuck off, /pol/tard!' we will-" he paused, furrowing his brows for a moment in intense concentration, as though he had lost grip of his momentous idea. Then he started. "Yes!" he cried. "We will... uh... yes! We'll tell them we aren't from Pol!"
>>
>>30130252
Silence greeted this extrusion. A young man in the crowd put his hand up.

"But... we ARE from Pol," he said, bewildered.

"Yes," said the wise man, "but, and it's very complicated and tricky, I know, BUT, what we do is, we... TELL them that we're not. And then they'll have to talk to us!"

The young man put his hand up again.

"But... we ARE from Pol," he said again.

The wise man sighed and began to speak once more.

It took several months of classes and speeches and diagrams and tutorials, but after much effort, most of the people of Pol were fairly sure that they could manage to say that they weren't from Pol. And so a contingent was dispatched to Kay, in high spirits at the prospect of their inevitable success.

As soon as they entered Kay, the people there began to yell at them "Fuck off, /pol/tards!"

The Pol-ites nudged and winked and grinned at one another. "We're not from Pol!" they cried.

But the people of Kay responded: "Of course you're from Pol, you fucking /pol/tards, we can smell the shit all over you! Fuck off, /pol/tards!"

They went home, as dejected as they were mystified.
>>
File: Two sides of the same coin.png (85 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Two sides of the same coin.png
85 KB, 600x800
>>30130151

This.
>>
>>30130273
Bonus points: They'll post shitty OC accusing you of being a SJW for bringing it up.
>>
>>30130252
>>30130266

10/10, well memed, friend.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.