[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just throwing this out there as a hypothetical >How strategically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 3253462345.png (1 MB, 967x626) Image search: [Google]
3253462345.png
1 MB, 967x626
Just throwing this out there as a hypothetical

>How strategically important is North Dakota in terms of National security and global security?
>>
Not at all.
>>
how white is it? nwo will want to diversify it luke they did minnesota and iowa
>>
>>30120406
>he doesn't know about the nuke silos
>he doesn't realize the Sturgis bike rally is actually thousands of Airmen gathering for yearly maintenance in the bunkers below
>he probably does know that South Dakota is best Dakota
>>
File: capture.jpg (303 KB, 1935x1470) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
303 KB, 1935x1470
>>30120390
>>30120406
>>
>>30120425
>South Dakota is best Dakota
I will fucking fite you until you are blowing snot and blood bubbles out of your mangled crushed jaw
>>
>>30120450
You can find me at the top of Mt. Rushmore fegit

Black hills 4lyf
Sioux Falls represent nigga*

>*we don't actually have niggers
>>
>>30120390
Decently important?
In a hypothetical invasion of the continental United States, all of our flyover Midwestern states would become our Siberia, too big and old to conquer.

Plus, we have nukes and shit out there.
>>
>>30120467
>muh mt. rushmurr

No one cares and no one gives a single shit. Your peak of fame was the Richie Rich movie you dew sucking hill nigger.

Bismarck has been and shall forever be the true capital of Dakota, despite what you pussy cum gargling politicians try and tell you.
>>
>>30120497
>discounts Mt. Rushmore, one of the most famous national monuments
>cannot provide comparable claim to fame for North Dakota

Stay angry Northbro, maybe you'll get sold to Canada and be relevant again for three months.

South Dakota has purpose, you're just the nation's ND.
>>
>>30120467

Bullshit, most of the immigrants to the city are Ethiopian, although I guess they are mostly decent.
>>
>>30120534
>entire sense of being and pride is a forgotten "right side of history racist" rock that people spend 4 hours at then fuck off out of town

Medora has more to offer then the cuckmore and that is just pathetically hilarious.

We can nuke the world 17 times over and sustain half the population of the U.S. alone. You are empty ground filled with irrelevant fauna.
>>
>>30120497

I would care about your claim that Bismark is the capital accept I can't care enough to even spell it right. Besides, both states aren't really relevant to much, which I kinda like anyway. Less trouble, you know?
>>
>>30120607
No fuck you. We got this and mutual hatred of everyone not in our states.

You faggots split the Dakota over a capital dispute.
>>
>>30120390
>What are the Bakken oil fields?
>>
>>30120497
>>30120534
>you're just the nation's ND.

Holy shit that burn
>>
>>30120626

Well we IS the best choice to cut the tumor off, right?
>>
>>30120649
>Well we is
Glad to see that sister fucking finally paying dividends, worst dakota.
>>
>>30120626

What's up with all the anger by the way?
>>
>>30120702
CANADA HAS SENT 2 SMOKE HURRICANES AND A FUCKING FLOOD INTO MY CITY

I AM FUCKING PISSED AND FINISHED WITH FUCKERS BEYOND MY CONTROL FUCKING WITH MY STATE

I WANT CANADA AND THE OIL NIGGERS AND SOUTH DAKOTA AND THE REST OF YOU WORTHLESS SHIT FILLED SCUMBAGS TO DIE

LEAVE US ALONE
>>
>>30120702
There's nothing to do in North Dakota except being an angry alcoholic.

Angry because South Dakota is best Dakota and alcoholic because he's either a faggot biker who goes to Sturgis, or someone who has to deal with them.
>>
>>30120534
>you're just the nation's ND
kek

Best /k/ insult I've read in a while
>>
>>30120731

Well fuck man, we leave you alone as much as we can, its not like we want to deal with you beyond the show Fargo.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.