[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Laser Rangefinders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (119 KB, 738x640) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
119 KB, 738x640
Does /k/ use rangefinders; or are they a meme?
>>
Sage goes to all fields. Does /k/ use guns or are they a meme? Does /k/ buy ammo or is shooting a meme? Fuck off you cancerous noguns cunt.
>>
>>30119524
I've never heard anyone talk about laser rangefinders, so I assumed they didn't use them.
>>
>>30119547
If you shoot long distance and want to know how far targets are, use one. If you want to shoot long distance and get pretty good at guessing ballistics, don't use one. Everything doesn't have to be a meme and do you really think that if they didn't work there would be so many varieties and brands?
>>
>>30119524
Does /k/ sage threads or is sage a meme?
>>
I do that measure your outstretched arm length then make a circle with your thumb and pointer finger. I was off by 5 feet after I got used to it
>>
>>30119483
Do they make scopes with these built in?
>>
>>30119831
I think Bushnell and Burris both make a couple.

One just tells you the range in the scope and leaves hold over to you with mildots, the other lets you program it for your bullet trajectory and lights up the hold over on the reticle.

Neither will do you any good adjusting for wind, it's more of a convenience thing for long distance shooters than a "babby's first 1000 yard shot" device imo, compared to figuring out the distance yourself and figuring out your bullet drop.
>>
I like the simplicity of my Bushnell 'The Truth' rangefinder. Great for steep slopes, takes the calculating and guessing out of the rifleman's rule stuff. 6x makes it a fair spotting scope too.
>>
>>30119664
Does /k/ use 4chan or is 4chan a meme?
>>
>>30119483
>Does /k/ use rangefinders.
Well yeah, how do you think they know how accurate they can shoot to? It's not like people lie on the internet.

But seriously OP yeah, why the fuck wouldn't you? Helps you establish ranges after a while and plus who doesn't love point and click to scope out that deer?
>>
Do what's next? Are scopes a meme?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.