[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready to see the Navy revise the requirements and tr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 1464638294648.jpg (292 KB, 882x594) Image search: [Google]
1464638294648.jpg
292 KB, 882x594
Are you ready to see the Navy revise the requirements and training for the seals?

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2016/03/11/women-could-enter-navy-seal-training-september/81637272/
>>
The amount of women who sign up for this will be around 5.

Reminder that women make up half the population and willingly pursue "stereotypical" roles and "stereotypical" degrees on their own using their own free will.
>>
>Okay I see your point, but General, as the Secretary of Defense I'm telling you: you need to get rid of this pull-up requirement for the SEALS until so that we have an equal number of women passing the training
>>
>>30115638
And they also force stereotypically male professions to allow them in with reduced requirements, like at every university or job in the stem fields
>>
>>30115650
>General
>NAVY

Dear God, really?
>>
>>30115614
Pls invade us China.

Tuck us in, let us die.
>>
>>30115614
I have biceps that big from going to the gym for a month.
>>
military is pozzed
>>
>>30115866
Don't forget that women's muscle is less dense as well so even if they're just as big, they're still weaker.
>>
I want off this ride
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 276x208) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 276x208
>>30115614
The buttblast in those comments is epic. Best part is the navy nigress defending this.

Trump can't get elected fast enough.
>>
>>30115614
>Tats

This is a very rare example where I'm not turned off by them, but still, fucking why?

Also, moar wouldn't hurt
>>
>>30116214
Goddam is she a fucking idiot.
>>
>>30115638
>50 will apply.
>5 female officers will be cherry picked as the most likely to graduate.
>2 will be waved through to graduate. so they can say women can be seals too. then they will go drive a desk somewhere in DC.
>>
File: cap.jpg (49 KB, 676x720) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
49 KB, 676x720
>>30115811
Oh my god this dudes a fucking idiot.
>K
>E
>K
>>
This old can of worms.

Meanwhile when the topic of drafting women (for presumably non-combat roles) they cower and hide behind their (and this is from the mouth of a woman) inferior physiques and inadequate mental states.

>>30116969
This will be what happens. And then one day a woman will come along that can actually play with the boys, but she'll be doubted forever because it was objectively easier for her to achieve what they did.

Is this even "political correctness" anymore? This just seems like the worst example of affirmative action.
>>
>>30115614
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-28/matildas-face-backlash-after-loss-to-boys-team/7456458

l u l women baka desu senpai
>>
>>30117113
>>30116969

Theres also gonna be some major fuckin wookies going through BUD/S for sure
>>
>>30117148
lol what how
>>
>>30118287
They want better pay but can't beat 15 year old boys.
>>
Navyfag here. Our females are fucking deplorable, even the ones skinny enough to fuck can't run worth shit. And half of them get knocked up before they hit the fleet. There won't be a SEAL enlisted member in the lifetime of the US NAVY
>>
File: 1460510864240.webm (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460510864240.webm
3 MB, 480x360
>>30117148
They are better at basketball
>>
Reminder that most SF accept women applications because not doing so creates a lot of political trouble.

No woman will ever pass anyways.

Who cares.
>>
>>30119246
Watch the coaches
>>
>>30118287

Not him, but national-level women's teams routinely lose to local-level boy's teams in several sports.

There was an article in some major paper like a year ago about how the American women's soccer team, which had one several international medals that year, lost to a high school boys soccer team in a scrimmage match.

Some of the top women in the sport, worldwide, lost to a bunch of 15-16 year olds in BFE Genericsuburbsville.

That's how massive the gap is between men and women in physical ability.
>>
>>30117113
>And then one day a woman will come along that can actually play with the boys, but she'll be doubted forever because it was objectively easier for her to achieve what they did.
This is the problem with lowering standards even once, if they didn't do it in the first place we wouldn't have this mess now. Even if the standards are never lowered the one chick who makes it will still be looked at like she somehow magically cheated or got waived through, completely undermining everything.

This is why regressive leftists are cancerous to civilization.
>>
>>30115866
>I have biceps that big from going to the gym for a month.
She's like 5 foot tall. It's proportions making her look bigger than she actually is.
>>
>>30115614

I'd much rather see that level of empowering for the women that REALLY need it.
>>
>>30119442
Don't forget how when a girl plays on the boy's team she gets on the cover of Wheaties. But when a guy plays some field hockey variant with the girls (because there aren't any other guys playing) and is competing strongly with teen girls while he's 8, he gets threats and eventually cut for his presence being "sexist".
>>
>>30119246
Lol, jesus fucking christ. I died.
>>
>>30118395
So we just promote them to officers first, regardless of them actually being eligible for a commissioning program?
>>
God forbid a female SEAL is on her period during a water insertion.

>"An entire SEAL team was lost earlier this week after they were devoured by sharks."
>>
>>30115946
>>30121325
Fucking this, look at the comparison of that sheath to the width of her chest. Shes essentially a roided out child
>>
File: Disappointment.jpg (29 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment.jpg
29 KB, 453x604
>>30119246
>>30119396
>>30121390
I've done that same exact shit though, granted it was every other goddamn time we played it was half a court and that time was full court.

I'm white anyway, I was never going to make in the NBA.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 680x889) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 680x889
>>30115638
Ruined my night, dude
>>
>>30115638
But the small percentage that want to prove how equal they are ruin it for everyone else
>>
>>30115638
Can't wait for this entire forced gender equality thing to die down. They will give up at some point, right?
>>
>>30119246
Wait, did both teams scores in the wrong goal?
>>
>>30122850
It's downhill from here man. Look at europe.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.