[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat people in combat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: even isis has mall ninjas.jpg (25 KB, 566x390) Image search: [Google]
even isis has mall ninjas.jpg
25 KB, 566x390
Does a fat person's build yield any combat advantages?

Also do they make high pitched noises when they die or is it more low pitched guttural noises with burps thrown in?
>>
>that rifle setup
>that rifle handling
Surely even these retards have enough intellegence to see this is not optimal or even close to it. I mean even in darkest Africa I would expect to see a little better than this.
>>
>>30115191
ALLAHU SNACKHARD!!
>>
Being physically fit increases your chance of survival if wounded

However, in combat, having "some" layer of fat on you is actually going to help your chances of survival in a SERE situation or POW/MIA. Among other scenarious, obviously.

So, having a bulking physique is fine as long as you maintain good physical condition.
>>
>>30115191
They have a negligible Damage Threshold of +10, but also -5 on both Agility and Endurance; the cons significantly overpower the pros.

They make pig noises when they die.
>>
>>30115224
that guy looks pretty white -- he's probably a radicalized Oklahoman

>>30115287
FONV is a fucking shit game 2bh and i dislike your post for it
>>
Sound of fat body when under threat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL5ab3u6T_k
>>
File: from ths evil.jpg (41 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
from ths evil.jpg
41 KB, 500x490
>>30115500
This is really fucking unnerving.
>>
>>30115191
Can fat people walk all day everyday with few hours of sleep?
>>
>>30115191
They can provide nutrition for the rest of the team during a seige. That's about it though
>>
>>30115191
>Also do they make high pitched noises when they die or is it more low pitched guttural noises with burps thrown in?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=54d_1333752609
>>
Fat people can assess tactical situations faster than non-fatties.
>>
>>30116637
>nutrition
All their body is good for is providing fuel and making soap.
>>
>>30116514
I do 12 miles a day at work & get maybe 4hr sleep a night.
>>
>>30115297
>FONV is the only game that has agility and endurance as stats
pls
>>
>>30116710
>the average 1911 fag
>>
>>30115191
They will survive better in a cold climate.

Otherwise they are useless
>>
>>30117414
Actually they do worse. More fat, more skin, more area for the blood to radiate heat.
>>
>>30117448

Explain virtually every mammal that lived in the Arctic then. Some will use specialized fur but many marine animals such as seals and walrus use blubber, fat, as their only real means of insulation.
>>
>>30115500
Sounds like Chinese to me. Fuckin' commies
>>
>>30119275
>Explain virtually every mammal that lived in the Arctic then.
>many marine animals such as seals and walrus use blubber, fat
Confirmed for never butchering a bear, but I'll explain so you're not walking around completely ignorant: not all fat is created equal. Specifically fat for excess caloric storage isn't actually the best insulator, especially in a tropical animal like the human.

We invented clothes for a fucking reason.

>captcha is select salad images in a sea of fried chicken and bacon
Wow.
>>
>>30119275
Different type of fat cells from humans. Sorry fatty, humans don't have blubber. You're just unhealthy.
>>
File: 4273690-hydrolisk.jpg (794 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
4273690-hydrolisk.jpg
794 KB, 1920x1200
>>30115500

Sounds like the unit-select noises from some sort of Zerg unit.
>>
>>30115191
I hear Roman gladiators were fat because excessive body fat gives you some protection from bladed weapons. They ate a very high carb diet. I have lost quite a bit of weight recently from non-stop bike riding and reduced appetite (probably depression related) and I feel so much better.
>>
File: 1461126409838.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
1461126409838.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>>30115191
>Also do they make high pitched noises when they die or is it more low pitched guttural noises with burps thrown in?
>low pitched guttural noises with burps thrown in?
Goddamnit OP kek
>>
>>30120013
They were fat because you can make cuts on fat without necessarily damaging the body heavily.
Gladiators were just actors with a little bit of violence, very rarely did they ever die.
>>
>>30115500
0:50 holy fuck I'm dieing yo.
>>
>>30115191
I'm thinking the sound would be like the fat civilian in Red Alert 2 dying. Kind of a "UH-uhh"
>>
File: TOP KEK.jpg (219 KB, 1554x481) Image search: [Google]
TOP KEK.jpg
219 KB, 1554x481
Fat "people" are literally subhuman and shouldn't be allowed to operate guns at all. The 2nd Amendment applies to humans, not piles of corpulence.
>>
I'm fat and play airsoft and sometimes when I die I like to flop on the ground and squeal like a stuck pig at the top of my lungs. I've found it's great for messing with the other team's heads because it freaks them out to see this weird pigboy just rolling around in the mud squealing extremely loudly. I've been kicked out of places of a few times for doing this but when I'm free to do it it's a game changer. Again, this is just airsoft, but pig squealing may very well be useful in real combat too.

Being fat comes with physical disadvantages but the effectiveness of tactical pig squealing should not be overlooked.
>>
File: 1459703656131.jpg (67 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1459703656131.jpg
67 KB, 680x1020
>>30115297
>radicalized Oklahoman
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.