[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some decent ar15 build parts? Lowers and Uppers. Brands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 624x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 624x358
What are some decent ar15 build parts? Lowers and Uppers. Brands that aren't gonna run me 2000+ just for an upper. There's so many different makers now I'm having a hard distinguishing between the good ones and the startups.
>>
Bumping for answeres. Is Yankee hill any good? I mean I suppose it but what are your guys opinions? On the brands that are out there?
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 552x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 552x747
Come on really nothing? Tell me about all those brands that use Spartan helmets as logos.
>>
Last bumo for answers
>>
>>30114060

Be a Man
Get a Garand

Leave the ARs to little babbies and range warriors.
>>
>>30114253
Wow this is not helping
>>
>>30114060
I am also interested. When I go to /ARg/ I either get ignored or told to get PSA kit, which looks like shit and has mediocre reviews. Pls halp
>>
>>30114060

BCM
>>
I forgot what I was supposed to be looking for when it comes to lowers. It's 7074 aluminum or something right?
>>
>>30114454
pick a forged lower with your favorite little picture. stay away from billetshit.
>>
>>30114497
But what's it supposed forged of?
>>
>>30114403
PSA has fantastic reviews. Just admit the only reason you don't like them is because of the way some of them look.
>>
>>30114060
Go to /arg/
>>
>>30114407
This. I have a 20" BCM upper that was everything I wanted. Getting an 18" SS140 upper now. I just wish they offered the ion bond black coating for 18" uppers, it doesn't seem they do.
>>
>>30114670
Mithril
>>
>>30114670
There are only really three options you'll even find:
7075 T6 Aluminum, the strongest, and most common
6061 T6 Aluminum, softer, not as common
And polymer, rare, but super easy to make lowers with.
>>
>>30114060
I wish someone would do this sort of thing on an AK-74, only it's "mujahideen hunting club; member since 1979"
And in smaller print underneath "we beat you faggots to the punch"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.