[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/! I am here because I need some help. I am from Scandinavia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: model 36.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1311) Image search: [Google]
model 36.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1311
Hey /k/!

I am here because I need some help. I am from Scandinavia where guns aren't really legal unless you have a hunting license or you have been member of a shooting club for two years and even then, the only choice are shitty caliber rifles (hunting license) or okay nine milimetres for ludicrous prices (like $2000 for a Beretta M9 for example).

I am heading over to the US in a few weeks and I've planned to pick up a S&W Model 36 since that's the gun Michael uses in Godfather to shoot Solozzo and the cop and I am a big fan of the Godfather.

What would be the easiest way to get it with me to Denmark? I know airport security's pretty tight, but I guess it's not impossible to get it through customs and shit. It's not the largest weapon in the world, actually it's pretty small. I will also need some .38 bullets but it's easier to get those here than the weapon itself so it shouldn't be a big issue.

I was thinking of maybe disassemble it and putting the various parts places where it wouldn't be checked (like my scrotum and armpit). I know there's a metal detector but I luckily suffer from pectus excavatum, better known as sunken chest. My chest looks pretty normal because I have a metal bar inoperated and therefore I have a legal document explaining if the metal detector should go off.

So far this is the option I am most satisfied with, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask if someone's got an even better option.

Pic related, the gun I want.
>>
>>30105595
Bad idea, don't do it. You will get caught and receive a lengthy jail sentence; arms smuggling is viewed rather seriously in most countries.

Aquire it the legal way. Bend over and swallow your pride. If you have a job, paying for license fees and a shooting club membership shouldn't be a problem.

If a gun is all you want, illegally aquiring one in Denmark shouldn't be a problem. It'll also be much less riskier than smuggling firearms from the US into the EU.
>>
>>30105595

Do it, OP.
Your sunken chest will benefit you greatly
dissassemble it and shove it into your anus or some shit like that
>>
>>30105595

>live in muslim infested denmark
>ask random chechen or albanian about guns
>he sells you guns
>???
>profit
>>
>>30105595
why not just stay in America?
as much as republicans say we hate illegal immegrants we really just mean mexicans.
nobody'd care about an illegal dane
>>
>>30105595
Why does bernie love your country so much?
>>
File: 1463723849353.jpg (269 KB, 1007x671) Image search: [Google]
1463723849353.jpg
269 KB, 1007x671
>>30105595
>I will also need some .38 bullets but it's easier to get those here than the weapon itself so it shouldn't be a big issue

If you can really get ammo that readily then just make a single shit gun like a slam bang shotgun or something

Don't try to do your idea it's shit

why do you want a gun ?
>>
>>30105595
lol, are you seriously asking how to smuggle a gun on a plane? you dont think they look REALLY hard for that, for obvious reasons other than smuggling? if you want to spend a month in detention with the Department of Homeland Security, i guess whatever makes you happy
>>
>>30107750
SHALL
>>
>>30108448
NOT
>>
>>30106192
This.
Just come over and marry some slut so you can stay forever.
Bitches love European accents.
>>
>>30105595

You have to go through a full body scanner that gives a visual readout of the scan when you want to go on the airplane. So it will show the metal parts scattered around your body.

This will get you a one way ticket to super fun time Homeland Security World where all your cavity search and indefinite detention fantasies can come true.

If you can legally get a gun in your home country, do so. A "hunting rifle" can almost certainly be a WW2 bolt action, those killed people just fine OP.

Also, the gun you long for isn't really THAT great, certainly not worth a trip to a DHS black site while the American media tear you a new asshole for being the worst terrorist since Bin Laden.
>>
>>30105595
Before you do something retarded, ask yourself: even if the plan succeeds, where would I fire my gun once back in Denmark?

Next, ask yourself: wouldn't it be easier to get an illegal gun from, say, Sweden? Finland perhaps? Some random shitty eastern euro country even?

Also ask yourself: why not build a revolver yourself? They can be made quite easily with a lathe. The only problem is the barrel but if they are 4" or less they are pretty easy too.
>>
>>30105595
The answer is to not take it on the plane, but rather ship it. Send it disassembled with a few extra bits and packaging. You need to use an expedited / high priority service in order to increase the chance of slipping passed customs. The destination should be a hotel in the city, sent to a fake name. Have a friend pick it up with a fake ID when it arrives, he should wait in the lobby with a paper for a bit to make sure no law enforcement seems to be staking out. If someone looks suspicious bail and come back in a few hours. Do it right and there's just about no chance of getting caught.

t. guy who's gotten stuff into europe
>>
>>30108460
SMUGGLE
>>
File: HPIM0920.jpg (3 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
HPIM0920.jpg
3 MB, 2304x1728
>>30108554
This. Go to any antique store in the US and buy some old crappy files, screwdrivers maybe an old Stanley plane or eggbeater drill. Three boxes worth. Dismantle your gun And spread the parts in amongst the boxes. Ship to yourself under three different addresses. Put wood grips in with your luggage.
>>
>lives in Scandinavia
>cant get an illegal gun even though surrounded by tons of slav countrys

Kek, if you really want one that bad buckle up and figure out how to talk to some dude to get one, perhaps a criminal, or immigrant (hint)
>>
>>30108554
>>30108645
Thos, also maybe look into a snub model 10, not much bigger, looks the same and holds an extra shot.
>>
>>30105595
just go to hamburg OP. you can get a gun for like 2000 kroner there. a dude i know bought a 9mm 1911 there.

shit my pants when he called me and asked how the safety works on it, and I heard him cycling the cartridges in the background.

what you really should do though is join a pistol club buy a gun legally, good guns are just as cheap or cheaper over here than in the US, the shitty rules keeps the prices down. a beretta m9 does NOT cost 2000$ you can get a sig X-six for that price
>>
>>30110152
what is hamburg, like scandanavias version of a ghetto chicago?
>>
>>30110718
shitty-pa-town in northern germany.
>>
File: 2nd amendment - Orwell.jpg (655 KB, 1936x1296) Image search: [Google]
2nd amendment - Orwell.jpg
655 KB, 1936x1296
>>30105595

A: We're not giving you tips on how to break the law anon, even if your country's laws happen to be bullshit.

B: Once you get it back, how are you going to get ammunition for it?

C; Do you really want a gun that could get you arrested?

You'll be better off just jumping through your government's stupid hoops and campaigning for change.
>>
>>30110780
or move to america and help balance out all the mexican sheep the democrats use as a voter base
>>
>>30110780
>A: We're not giving you tips on how to break the law anon, even if your country's laws happen to be bullshit.
Spoken like a true fascist. How the fuck do you think the law of your land came into being? Through "lawful" action? Oh am laffin.
>B: Once you get it back, how are you going to get ammunition for it?
His idea is dumb, I agree with that.
>C; Do you really want a gun that could get you arrested?
The risk of that is miniscule, and the following sentence laughable.

>You'll be better off just jumping through your government's stupid hoops
That's admitting defeat and bowing to absurd legislation. I'm guessing he's not interested in all that, given that he started this thread.
> and campaigning for change.
Pro-gun activists in Denmark are quite quickly labeled as mentally unstable nutjobs. He'll lose his job and possibly his family if he were to bring out the big guns and actually say/write something clear-cut about this issue.
>>
>>30110780
>we're not giving you tips on how to break the law

HAHAHA get a load of this faggot.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.