[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joining the ATF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: ATF-reference-collection.jpg (96 KB, 719x480) Image search: [Google]
ATF-reference-collection.jpg
96 KB, 719x480
Ever since I saw photo's of the ATF's reference collection, I've wanted to work there. Imagine getting to handle and shoot anything you want every work day.

How do I actually go about enlisting to specifically work there?
>>
start shooting dogs
once you hit 500 recruiters show up at your door
>>
>>30104992
>Joining the no fun police.
ATF are for losers who couldn't get into the FBI.
>>
>>30105026
If you had actually read my post, you'll see that I don't give two fucks about wanting to do police work
>>
>How do I actually go about enlisting to specifically work there?

You start off by drinking a gallon of bleach you boot licking piece of shit.
>>
Guys, what if we got a bunch of /k/ommandos to join the ATF and dismantle it from the inside?

>join ATF
>Play the good puppet
>rise through the ranks
>reach the top
>start fucking shit up
>>
I don't think they give every random autistic who works their unrestricted access to finger fuck the guns, you may get to go in on occasion depending on your job but you will probably never shoot any of them, instead they will just sit on the rack mocking you.
>>
>>30104992
I doubt you get to shoot anything other then your service weapon unless it's for a case and then only in a certain way.
>>30105984
You would have to do damage for so many years then when you started to "fuck shit up" you would be replaced faster then the one phone call from the white house it would take to get it done.
>>
>>30106080
So basically the only hope is to get someone high enough to disband them.
We president when?
>>
I applied for them a few months back.
Just email the recruitment division at the closest ATF branch to you, make sure you're fully qualified.

They'll email you back after a few months for the hiring briefing, wear a suit and tie. Next step is the physical readiness test, then interviews, then a bunch of other bullshit until you finally make it into the academy.

The entire hiring process takes about two years because LOLGOVERNMENT.

I don't work there, didn't bother going to the readiness test because I got another job in the meantime. But it was neato seeing the other side of the oppression wall.
>>
>>30104992
>navigate to atf.gov
>find section marked careers
>scroll down
>keep scrolling
>you don't qualify
>go back to 4chan
>continue with your major in business, minor in dutch
>forget this ever happened.
>>
>>30105008
This isn't true, 500 just gets you in the door. If you don't contact them by 1200 then they'll contact you, usually by carrier dog, they use greyhounds.
>>
>>30107991
>tfw criminal justice major

ATF maybe after a few years in the Navy?
>>
>>30109585
You'll be good to go for qualifications right out of college, but you'll be outshined by everyone else.
>>
>>30109585
>>tfw criminal justice major
lmao why
>>
>>30109585
>CJ major
you dun goof'd
>>
>>30109585
>criminal justice major
Hey when I was delivery driver manager for a pizza place, I had a couple of those working for me.
>>
>>30104992
B8
>>
>>30109606
>>30109623
>>30109645
why the h8
>>
>>30112236
I'm not trying to be mean, but it's a worthless major. I know a police lieutenant with a CJ master's degree that told me if he ever runs out of toilet paper that degree is the first thing he's using
>>
File: Not today, pupper..jpg (92 KB, 590x582) Image search: [Google]
Not today, pupper..jpg
92 KB, 590x582
>>
>>30112261
so the fact he made it to Lt has nothing to do with the degree?
>>
>>30112261
What sort of degrees would LEfags recommend? I was thinking forensics.
>>
>>30107991
>minor in dutch
maar waarom dan
>>
>>30112270

Not today, pupper.
>>
>>30107991
What kind of background check goes on for "top security clearance"?
What the hell is Selective Service System?
>>
>>30112270
Not today pupper
>>
>>30105984
>>30106080
>>30106104

Use the OSS Manual for Simple Sabotage as a reference
>>
>>30104992
My uncle's buddy actually worked for the ATF for a while, and he said it was incredibly stupid
>Sit in an office all day trying to keep himself occupied because there weren't any problems he could actually solve without making them
>Every once in a while someone with drug enforcement would drag him along for a bust and claim they had reason to believe there were illegal weapons/explosives/cuban cigars
>They always had him take point
>He got shot every fucking time, never found an NFA item
>After the 3rd time he realized he was being paid 100 grand a year to warm a chair and get shot, so he bailed.
>His replacement didn't even last 3 months because the dumbass went out into the streets undercover trying to sell machineguns and got into a firefight with an undercover officer
>To this day, uncle's buddy still doesn't know if he ever had a supervisor at the ATF

>>30105984
I highly doubt you could intentionally do more damage to the ATF than they do to themselves on a daily basis.
>>
>>30112270
not today, pupper.
>>
>>30109585
Are you black?

Obamas DOJ only hires black people.
>>
>>30112270
not today pooper
>>
>>30114759

That actually sounds like a pretty decent job desu. give or take the getting shot thing
>>
>>30112270
Not today, pupper
>>
Finish college, then realize the atf is a joke and get a better job
>>
How may women and children did you shoot in the back this week ATF.

Whats that smell?

ohh thats David..he's having a bbq next door.

Fuck the ATF
>>
>>30112270
not today, pupper
>>
>>30112270
not today, pupper.
>>
>>30114759
>To this day, uncle's buddy still doesn't know if he ever had a supervisor at the ATF
This alone makes me believe this post.
>>
>>30112236
Not h8, just being honest, anon. Sorry but it's true.

>>30112326
If you want to go .gov espc FBI likes accounting, finance, linguist, international relations majors. The cities I applied to don't give a shit as long as you have military or an AA. One recruiter flat out told me they don't give a shit as long as you have 60 credit hours
>>
>>30112270
not today, pupper
>>
>>30112270
not today, pupper
>>
>>30112270
not today, pupper
>>
>>30112270
Not today, pupper.
>>
>>30112270
Not today, pupper
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.