[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IIT:/k/ helps pick my first gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 750x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 750x558
Illinoisfag here and I just got my FOID card and can now legally buy guns but I don't know what to buy first

A little about me
>5'6" inb4manlet
>180 dad bod according to this girl I know
>I guess I have medium hands, not small but not nigger huge
>don't want something over $350 just because I also have to pay for ffl and transfer fees
i was thinking of getting a .357 but the good ones are around $450 and up. I also thought about a yugo m57 but it's sold out everywhere online and I thought about a mak but dick grips and the cartridge price for all three is more than I'd prefer. Bonus points if you can find a nice sized revolver with a good cartridge

Also Illinois thread
>>
>>30104130
Save up a bit and get something good, mang. I know waiting sucks, but if you get a piece of shit you won't be happy.

Also, representing the 217 here.
>>
>>30104167
I know but that's why I have my price limit at 350 because I also plan on buying a small safe and ammo along with the gun. Also I've seen a lot of guns for around 350 I just don't know if they are good. 708 here btw
>>
>>30104167
This
>>
>>30104167
This dude is so right.

Better save up and buy the one you want the most, otherwise you'll always be wanting to buy that one anyway.

Plus, I don't think you can get a reliable handgun for $350. Maybe a used polymer wonder
>>
>>30104266
>used polymer wonder
ding ding ding

Buds has used Detroit PD market S&W M&P40s for as little as $320 with free shipping
>>
File: cz75b.jpg (233 KB, 1200x657) Image search: [Google]
cz75b.jpg
233 KB, 1200x657
CZ-75b Omega for $499 and a set of slim grips?
>>
>>30104224
>M2A1 or PA108 ammo can
>lock kit
>padlock
>(optional) bolt to floor
Better than pretty much any handgun safe you can afford.
As for guns, save up about double. You aren't getting shit for $350 in store, and after transfer fee you probably aren't getting shit online either. A trade in Glock 22 will run you about $350 plus transfer.

Slavshit is called slavshit because it's shit from slavs. They're fun for memes, but they're still shit.

If you looked for a while you could probably find a new SD9VE for a little over $300 shipped. Check /r/gundeals every day. Hell, here's an okay price for $320 shipped from buds https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/83125
>>
>>30104130
how long did your foid card
>>
>>30106205
take
>>
>>30105558
Oh yeah I wasn't planning on buying in store, fucking cook county tax will fuck me over. Thanks for the recommendation, I kinda need one before the end of the summer because I'm going to be in Chicago late and I don't want to be there without nothing to back me up
>>
Ruger No. 1 in .45-70
>>
>>30106205
I applied for it on my birthday may 8 and it was activated on he 25th, came in yesterday
>>
>>30105467
That's actually really nice. You see I wouldn't mind that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.