[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 6803.jpg (25 KB, 825x195) Image search: [Google]
6803.jpg
25 KB, 825x195
Cheaper alterintives to Ruger Gunsite scout?
>>
>>30103998
Mossberg mvp patrol in 308
>>
>>30103998
Savage Scout
>>
>>30103998
I was anxious after buying my gunsite scout that I spent to much money. After putting a burris 2-7x scout scope on it I have a new favorite fun. I know the price has gone up by $50 over the past year, but it should still be worth the money, IMHO
>>
File: savage scout 11.png (87 KB, 900x213) Image search: [Google]
savage scout 11.png
87 KB, 900x213
>>30104012

I came to post this. Savage Scout Model 11 is about $600 NIB.
>>
>>30103998
To be perfectly honest, I think the ruger is the best of the low-mid quality scouts.
Some of the other options might be cheaper or more accurate, but that ruger action is 10/10 imo
the m77 is one of the most popular american hunting rifles for a reason, it's reliable and indestructible.
Reliability and durability are 2 of the most important factors for scout rifles anyway.
>>
Lee Enfield.
>>
File: savage4a.jpg (698 KB, 2448x1445) Image search: [Google]
savage4a.jpg
698 KB, 2448x1445
>>30103998
Savage axis
>>
>>30104003
Get out.
>>
>>30106936
Why the hate on mvp?
>>
>>30103998
>Ruger Percision
>>
>>30103998
Savage 11 hog hunter
>>
>>30106936
literally nothing wrong with that gun. the irons are even superior to the savage or ruger

stock is miles better than savage in the price range

AR10 mags are handy

this is coming from a savage owner
>>
>>30108155
I own one. if I could do it over I would get a savage scout and. move the scope rail back, it's tapped in all the normal places.

the hog hunter isn't bad though
>>
>>30103998
Save your money and get the GSR. You don't replace guns every few years unless you're a fucking retard and physically destroy them, so I never understood why people buy cheapshit guns with bad QA. You'd be stuck with a bad gun for 20-30 years or you'd have to sell it at a heavy loss and be out a few hundred bucks anyway.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.