[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/MEG/ Fallujah Soon edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95
File: Iraqi Kurds.jpg (35 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Iraqi Kurds.jpg
35 KB, 600x338
ISF have captured another town from ISIL recently. Al-Mukhtar was seized on the 29th in the morning as ISF forces are reportedly amassing for the final phase of the assault on Fallujah.

In addition to that, KRG elements have launched an offensive on the Nineveh plains to the east of Mosul. This offensive is aimed at taking the remaining villages to the east of the ISIL held city. As of now, YPG positions are only 25km from the city of Mosul, but with the offensive, they could come within a stonethrow of the city.
>>
File: contractors fallujah.jpg (124 KB, 590x387) Image search: [Google]
contractors fallujah.jpg
124 KB, 590x387
>>30100269
Good, good. Sauce for the gander.
>>
File: motorized ATGM.png (813 KB, 540x721) Image search: [Google]
motorized ATGM.png
813 KB, 540x721
>>30100269
As for Shiite or Iranian involvement in the Fallujah offensive, it appears that they will not be allowed to enter the city itself, for fear that sectarian violence occurs. Instead Sunni majority militias and tribes will lead the assault into the city.

While it is a smart move by the Iraqi's, Im curious as to how much fighting experience the Sunni militias and tribals have considering that most of the Iraqi militias that i've seen fighting ISIL have been Shiite.

Also, just in. YPG have also launched an offensive on ISIL positions in the Kirkuk province in addition to that in Erbil that seeks to advance on Mosul. Will provide more info as the situation develops
>>
Cheers to the dudes in FJ calling shit in !
>>
>>30100324
last post before I go to bed. It appears that the SDF in northern Aleppo will help the rebels hold back ISIL from taking Marea. It comes as a surprise as the SDF and FSA have clashed in the same areas before and now in a video statement the kurds stated that they're gonna help them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJIAcTV8Eis
>>
Early quick posts for the new thread than gone for a few.

-IS assaulted Hit, Iraq with both sides taking heavy casualties. I suspected they would do this kind of surprise attack with Fallujah under threat.
Pro Iraqi gov sources claim assault in Hit is repelled with 60 IS killed. Situation under control?

-Rumored heavy Iraqi army casualties/seized armor in the outskirts of Fallujah. No assault has taken place inside the city yet.

In Syria FSA northern pocket rebels have taken some villages back from IS such as KafrShush, Baraghidah and some parts of others as they hang on by a thread.

Heavy fighting/bombing/artillery reported in eastern Ghouta, western Ghouta and parts of Aleppo with disputed claims. Too early to tell. Will follow up later.
>>
Leave my little Abu Yussef alone
>>
File: LetB.jpg (165 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
LetB.jpg
165 KB, 1024x683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v148QkYBvco
>>
>>30101090
Some corrections already.IS claims to have taken villages west of Hit so no, the situation is not under control as the optimist pro Iraq gov sources claimed earlier.
This is embarrassing for Iraqi forces. They spent a lot of time recapturing Hit only for IS to move back in although granted they didn't take the city. Pesh have also been on the offensive this morning taking a few villages away from IS near Mosul.
>>
>>30100324
>As for Shiite or Iranian involvement in the Fallujah offensive, it appears that they will not be allowed to enter the city itself, for fear that sectarian violence occurs.
Hahhahha, thats bullshit. 60% of the iraqi fighting power are shia militias, the other 25% the (shia dominated) army and maybe 5% or less sunni tribal forces.
Sure, you will take them with you, but neither do they have any capacity to fight a major urban battle nor do you want these guys in charge afterwards (as most of them hate the government just as much as ISIS).

Btw, they did play a larger role in Ramadi, because there the ratio of tribes who were on the government side or were against both but fought out of necessity on the gov's side in relation to the tribes who were pro-isis or against both but fought out of necessity on isis side was more clearly tilted to the former. Fallujah hates the shia government, (almost) no exception.

>>30101211
>This is embarrassing for Iraqi forces.
Not really. Counterattacks throughout Anbar province are to be expected in the next months, especially with major battles going on everywhere else. I mean, how will you even secure the whole euphrates valley? Not even the US army could do that effectively.
>>
>>30101090
>FSA northern pocket rebels have taken some villages back from IS such as KafrShush, Baraghidah
These are along the northern angle (the one along the turkish border) of the Azaz pocket, so pretty much the wrong region. They should want to push back isis from Marea and Azaz and try to connect the two again.
>>
going to join peshmerga soon, brothers. wish me luck
>>
File: CjnlpM1UUAAHL35.jpg (32 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CjnlpM1UUAAHL35.jpg
32 KB, 600x338
oh look whos back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaBTAO1iQMc
>>
>>30101266
On a good note it does look like IS was repelled by Hit today. As I was watching the min by min updates IS claimed to have taken parts of Hit and I fell for their kool aid. Iraqi army showed up and got them out of there.

All that said breaking out of Deir Ezzor as IS has restarted moving on the SAA after about a week of quietness and small SAA counter attacks. The fighting is on Mt. Thardah and by the airbase as usual.
>>
>>30101792
Is this new footage post death report? Strange I haven't seen the usual pro IS sources coming with this.
>>
>>30100324
YPG attack in Kirkuk? YPG is in Syria m8. The only PKK related units in Bashur (Iraq) are some HPG, and yes, they are indeed close to Kirkuk.
>>
>>30102376
Also IS claiming they repelled the Pesh offensive near Mosul
>>
File: me and my bitches - ISIS.jpg (81 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
me and my bitches - ISIS.jpg
81 KB, 600x902
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/shocking-video-shows-isis-fighters-8068841

Are slave girls even hot?
Aren't they all fat and weird looking?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0y8ivZso18

Video of FSA repelling IS in the northern Aleppo pocket. These amateurs can't survive without air support. The kid working the mortar seemed to be bracketing his shots. That's good. The PKM shooting is bad.. one guy is barefoot? heh.
>>
If there's a chance one of my references knows about my past weed use, should I just try to get a waiver? And would that affect enlistment chances?
>>
>>30102543
Compare this video to IS in Fallujah outskirts today. Taking controlled shots and blowing stuck hummers with explosives. These guys on the other hand are not green.

https://amaq.de/?p=7146
>>
Deir Ezzor SS claims IS hung 6 SAA bodies in a park post city fighting today. IS up to their old tricks. Also IS captured a T-72 and 2 Bmps I think near Mt. Thardah.

Deir Ezzor fighting is just plain brutal. It's why this battle has engrossed me for so long.
>>
File: CjoxzdlWgAIHyT_.jpg (76 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
CjoxzdlWgAIHyT_.jpg
76 KB, 600x594
you wat you loose
>>
File: 1430709590968.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1430709590968.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>30100324
>Instead Sunni majority militias and tribes will lead the assault into the city.
>>
>>30102779
That's a interesting way to shoot mortar rounds. I would like to see one in action.
>>
>>30102779

I guess if they've got a bunch of rocket motors, why not? I bet the weight of the mortar shell makes them kind of hard to aim, though.
>>
>>30102866
>kind of hard to aim
>aim

Who needs to aim when you have Allah?
>>
>>30102835
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSlrB0zBfxs
>>
>>30100269
I just turned 27 and a lot of my co-workers have been in the military or are in the reserve. I always talk to them cause I've considered joining the Army since 2007. They made me realize that my time for joining and trying to do ranger school is running out.
I've been very upset seeing that I should have joined long ago and spent my life working jobs I didn't like.
I've had a girlfriend for 4 years who is perfect and I'd def marry. I explained how I felt and she was crying about separation. She knows I've wanted to do it for a long time.
>>
>>30102779
>loose
>>
>>30102904
This is Middle East General brohan, not the welfare collection general...
>>
>>30102904
I'm really conflicted. I seriously think I might regret not doing it for the rest of my life. I'm in good physical condition and I think I'd be a natural.
I grew up having my mom freaking out whenever I mentioned joining the military and now it's my girlfriend. I know if I was single I'd be in the Army though. How can I make her realize it's not the end of the world? There is always the chance I won't make it through selection as well. I would just try to go as far as I can as fast as I can, possibly Green Berets just because I want to take the hardest path for personal accomplishment.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-22+at+12.27.57).jpg (165 KB, 742x740) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-22+at+12.27.57).jpg
165 KB, 742x740
>>30100269
you're dumb for making the thread /MEG/,
>>30102904

Name it middle eastern wars so I can search "middle" in the catalog.
>>
>>30102966
>your dumb because I can't read
This is why you are enlisted

Now fuck off back to the community college you crawled out from.
>>
>>30102626
>https://amaq.de/?p=7146
am I going on a list for clicking this
>>
>>30102626
I wonder who was the genius that ordered HMMWVs into a marsh.
>>
>>30102899
>>30102779

was this by design or by slav ingenuity?
>>
File: 1294702143199.jpg (3 KB, 132x122) Image search: [Google]
1294702143199.jpg
3 KB, 132x122
>>30103012
if you post on /k/ you are already on it
>>
>>30102904

Not trying to be a dick but you are already kinda old to be competitive career wise. You are 27 now and it'll take you at least another 2-3 years to get in and through all the schools you have to take (assuming your end goal is to "operate"),

a lot of your peers will already have been in for 5-7 years already and will be pushing e6 maybe even close to e7 (job dependent).

Your goal (if you are a enlisted lifer) should be to retire out at least a 1SG ideally at least a battalion level CSM, and that will be pretty much impossible starting your career at 27-30 years or so

And god help you if you wash out any point along the way and get re classed needs of the army as a 27-28 year old pfc/spc. Doing menial, degrading shit (post police, KP duty, CQ duty) as a 19-20 year old pfc is very different than doing it as someone in their late twenties with some actual life experience.

ultimately it's your life, but if your life/girl is a comfy as you say, i'd stick with that fwiw
>>
File: RUSSIA-AIRSTRIKES-05-16-MAP.jpg (137 KB, 900x831) Image search: [Google]
RUSSIA-AIRSTRIKES-05-16-MAP.jpg
137 KB, 900x831
>>
If the entirety of the us military couldn't liberate Fallujah in a month.
How are some shia militias going to do it?
>>
File: CjpAvEqWUAEAfRh.jpg (118 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
CjpAvEqWUAEAfRh.jpg
118 KB, 960x539
Last post for a few. Picture is Iraqi QRF as they call themselves outside of Fallujah. I notice the Punisher skull is a ongoing theme for them. I hope they have their wills ready.
>>
>>30103239
They think they sieged them long enough and the time is right. I not sure about that either.
>>
>>30103148
>got to my unit when they were already deployed
>5 straight months of staff duty
Truly is hell.
>>
>>30103239
Well I mean Fallujah has been under siege since 2014.
>>
File: CjoH9AKVEAAm_jj.jpg (65 KB, 720x477) Image search: [Google]
CjoH9AKVEAAm_jj.jpg
65 KB, 720x477
Muslim militia Neet edition (I can't help myself)
>>
Reports that US combat engineers are embedded with YPG near Mosul

>>30102425
Also mea culpa, I always confuse KRG for the YPG
>>
>>30103889
Fuck, meant KRG for the US engies in Mosul.

YPG have made significant gains on their advance to Raqqa capturing an area which is five my nine kilometers In size.

ISF lost one armored vehicle in Fallujah and took mortar fire from the city, it is unknown if these two events are connected
>>
>>30103918
Is that a recent capture or just them recapping on how much they've gained so far?
>>
>>30103339
>"Insha'allah we will liberate Iraq for the purity of our waifus! 3DPD is haram and bitches!"
>>
>>30104219
Probably recent. Still, its just empty land, maybe with a halfrotten house here and there.
The kurds are famous for bragging about every tiny village taken, and even then they have been strangely silent in the Northern Raqqa offensive.
>>
File: 1453428188097.jpg (51 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1453428188097.jpg
51 KB, 540x720
>>30104341
>>
File: Isis-sex-slaves.jpg (92 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Isis-sex-slaves.jpg
92 KB, 1200x630
What does everyone think of the Islamic State slave rules? No fun allowed?

It is not permissible for the owner of a female captive to have intercourse with her until after she has had menstrual cycle and becomes clean.
If she does not menstruate and is pregnant, he is not allowed to have intercourse with her until after she has given birth.
It is not permissible to cause her to abort if she is pregnant.
If the owner of a female captive releases her, only he can have intercourse with her and he cannot allow someone else to have intercourse with her.
If the owner of a female captive, who has a daughter suitable for intercourse, has sexual relations with the latter, he is not permitted to have intercourse with her mother and she is permanently off limits to him. Should he have intercourse with her mother then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her daughter and she is to be off-limits to him.
The owner of two sisters is not allowed to have intercourse with both of them; rather he may only have intercourse with just one. The other sister is to be had by him, if he were to relinquish ownership of the first sister by selling her, giving her away or releasing her.
If the female captive is owned by a father, his son cannot have intercourse with her and vice-versa. Moreover, intercourse with his wife’s female captive is also not permissible.
If a father had intercourse with his female captive then gave her away or sold her to his son, he is no longer permitted to have intercourse with her.
If the female captive becomes pregnant by her owner, he cannot sell her and she is released after his death.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-release-rape-handbook-fighters-7087004
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/isis-fighters-appear-to-be-trying-to-sell-their-sex-slaves-on-the-internet/2016/05/28/b3d1edea-24fe-11e6-9e7f-57890b612299_story.html
>>
>>30100269
Can we just bulldoze Fallujah already? How many more times do we need to fight over this shitpile?
>>
File: ISIS War Tissue Box.png (691 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ISIS War Tissue Box.png
691 KB, 1600x900
Additional rules

If the owner releases his female captive then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her afterwards because she has become free and is no longer his property.
If two or more individuals are involved in purchasing a female captive, none of them are permitted to have sex with her because she is part of a joint ownership.
It is not permissible to have intercourse with a female captive during her menstrual cycle.
It is not permissible top have anal sex with a female captive.
The owner of a female captive should show compassion towards her, be kind to her, not humiliate her and not assign her work she is unable to perform.
The owner of a female captive should not sell her to an individual whom he knows will treat her badly or do unto her what Allah has forbidden.
>>
>>30104984
>If the owner of a female captive releases her, only he can have intercourse with her and he cannot allow someone else to have intercourse with her.

>>30105246
>If the owner releases his female captive then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her afterwards because she has become free and is no longer his property.

I wonder how many people or going to get shot over getting confused by this..
>>
File: CVaKsi6WoAAHYpB.jpg (41 KB, 599x348) Image search: [Google]
CVaKsi6WoAAHYpB.jpg
41 KB, 599x348
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

http://aranews.net/2016/05/us-will-back-kurdish-ypg-forces-despite-turkeys-concerns/

>The United States will continue to work with Kurdish forces of the People’s Protection Units (YPG), despite Turkey’s concerns, a US State Department Spokesperson said on Friday.

>Turkish government officials have criticized US troops for wearing patches of the Kurdish YPG forces. Although the US government sees the YPG as one of the most effective groups in the fight against the Islamic State (ISIS), the Turkish government sees the YPG as a terrorist group connected to the PKK. However, the Syrian Kurds say that the Turkish government has been supporting ISIS and other jihadist groups since the beginning of the Syrian crisis.

MEANWHILE IN TURKEY:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3cf_1464451015

>Ah, my brothers from Diyarbakir. Didn't they burn our mosques? Didn't they demolish our mosques? These are atheists. These are zoroasters. These are not good for anything. They did not move and will not move with our values. Brothers, there are those who -----(can't understand the last word) with my nations values.
>>
>>30105270
Long story short, don't release your slaves.
>>
>>30105277
Turkey is cancer.
>>
Does anyone know how often the coalition is allowed to sortie from Incerlik air base? I was just wondering if it would be a big loss if Turkey revokes access again over the YPG patch issue. I'm pretty sure all the Kurdish air support has to come from other bases anyway.
>>
Does anybody have map of map of going what's going on in the Azaz pockets? What's going on there?
>>
>>30104984
>>30105246
So what you are telling me is that even if I joined ISIS and got two slave girls for me I still couldn't have a threesome.
>>
>>30105857
>threesome
Your fetish is so degenerate that even ISIS forbids it.
Think about that for a second.
>>
>>30105857
No, you can't have a threesome if the girls are related to each other
>>
>>30102581
No, tell them not to bring it up. Peacetime mil can afford to be picky.
also wrong MEG
>>
>>30105635

Why what's going in Azaz? More Turkish artillery?
>>
>>30105877
Threesome only forbidden if they are sisters or mother/daughter

Threesome is game
>>
>>30105277
Can't we just replace the Turks with the Kurds as our allies and establish the nation of Kurdistan as our strategic zone in NATO? When will we assasinate Erdogan like we have done to other leaders and improtant figures during the Cold War?
>>
>>30103339
Looks like we got another casualty in this war; the sense of the ridiculous.
>>
>>30104984
>>30105246
Islam allows horrible shit to be done to slaves. Its easier to enslave people and easier to have sex with them. Those rules are pretty much it, everything else goes.

I remember researching the different laws that Christianity/Islam had and Christianity was super restrictive. Christianity basically makes you marry the slave. Have to treat them like your own daughter, if you dont treat them well, they become free. You cant sell conquered women at all.
Islam is the religion of slavery. Fucking Saudi Arabia was the last country to abolish slavery

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery#Slavery_in_the_Quran
>>
>>30106394
dude north allepo got so fucked up by isis that the kurds and fsa are working together and alnusra is sending men back up there
>>
>>30107735
>Islam allows horrible shit to be done to slaves
From what Ive researched slaves are supposed to wear the same quality of clothing as their masters and eat the same quality of food as their masters. Apparently this led to problems later on in history when slaves with rich owners were living better off than low class free people.

Narrated Al-Ma'rur: At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet said to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 29)"
(1/2)
>>
>>30107735
>>30108217
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: "When the slave of anyone amongst you prepares food for him and he serves him after having sat close to (and undergoing the hardship of) heat and smoke, he should make him (the slave) sit along with him and make him eat (along with him), and if the food seems to run short, then he should spare some portion for him (from his own share) - (another narrator) Dawud said:" i. e. a morsel or two". 4097. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4096)"
Let us look at Noble Verse 24:33 "...If any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which God has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is God, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),"
>>
File: CjoPR7_WsAABJ4d.jpg:large.jpg (109 KB, 963x469) Image search: [Google]
CjoPR7_WsAABJ4d.jpg:large.jpg
109 KB, 963x469
Combat Engineers/EOD in Northern Mosul
>>
File: aleppo SAA.jpg (159 KB, 940x934) Image search: [Google]
aleppo SAA.jpg
159 KB, 940x934
>>30100269
well via ivans twitter the saa are moving for raqqa of all fucking things, i thought they were going to deir ezzor again but i guess not. Also the SAA are probably going to make a lot of moves in northern aleppo because they have been bombing and shelling up there non stop.

the map is predicted SAA moves because of where the shelling/bombing is taking place.
>>
File: homs saa.jpg (163 KB, 960x690) Image search: [Google]
homs saa.jpg
163 KB, 960x690
>>30108922
And the FSA has made it into Kafr Kalbin but isis has some snipers and human shields so going is slow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctZB6E_louM
since everyone hear likes to see dead turks here is a video for you

and hell the SAA is going for the highway to deir ezzor it as well as everything else so well see how this goes. theyre also doing some things in hama. theyre assaulting aqrab, theyve entered the village but fighting is on going
>>
>>30102999
MEG is fucking taken asshole. I don't know how you browse, but Middle East General has been the name for fucking years.
>>
>>30101633
Godspeed and good luck, looking forward to see you in the propaganda vids being throat-fucked and beheaded by daesh, freedom warrior.
>>
SAA is going for Deir Ezzor and Raqqa?
Are they receiving new reinforced Russian support after the T4 fiasco?

Anyhow, thanks a lot.to everybody making these threads and filling them with relevant info.
>>
>>30110257
well the word was from ivan that the desert hawks have orders to move to raqqa, and theyre obviously going to try to take some major clay in north aleppo when everything around there has gone to shit. with all that going on they moved some more armor down to palmayra and word is theyre gonna move down the highway soon. so the SAA and friends are planning on doing some big things. should be an interesting week.
>>
>>30110257
oh forgot to answer your question, no more russian support than theyre getting presently. the SAA and friends are planning on doing this with what they have. im assuming whats gonna happen is what always happens they take ground for 3 or 4 days then they start getting bit in the ass about 3 or 4 towns behind the front and they have to slow down and consolidate and then the offenesives grind to a halt, but they really have to get to deir ezzor so maybe theyre trying to put enough pressure everywhere to get them to scramble and buy them enough time to take the highway idk
>>
>>30100269
Welp, the final assault on Fallujah has started. ISF is clashing with ISIL in the southern and in the eastern suburbs of the city. No news thus far of the north east spearhead, it appears that the city was attacked from the north, south and east only. The district of All shubhada In the south is being contested as well as the eastern district of aldhubat II.

In other news, Misrata militias have entered the ISIL held town of Sirte in Libya. It appears that the Misrata militias were able to stop and then push back the ISIL offensive near Sirte
>>
>>30110860
Correction: the northeastern supposed spearhead has gotten bogged down in the town of Saqlawiyah trying to clear it out. I thought theyd be part of the offensive as theg had received substantial reinforcements but it appears that they took too long to advance in Fallujah.
>>
>>30110860
oh man, now we wait for the casualty reports and combat footage. how many go pros you think are floating around fallujah right now
>>
File: NotThere.jpg (204 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
NotThere.jpg
204 KB, 1024x683
>>
>>30100269
>final phase

They haven't even finished the cordon you fucking mouthbreather
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDWjfidPLTc

SANA footage from Deir Ezzor with a cool mix of weapons and some tough looking SAA on the rooftops around the Panorama.

SAA took heavy loses yesterday at At-Taym in Deir with 25 killed and one helicopter was shot down trying to reach the airbase. Helicopters still fly in and out of the airbase as the last air route out of the city.
>>
>>30111319
What he is saying is based off media reports(and could be true) is that the Iraqi forces are going to try to attack the city without a full cordon. It is very possible they can reach the city center...before they are ambushed. Iraqi forces are going to roll the dice in a meatgrinder if this happens.

All that said they still have NOT entered the city so to say it's the final assult is being very optimistic. Pre first battle of Gronzy optimistic.
>>
File: ISIS deirez.png (929 KB, 1020x575) Image search: [Google]
ISIS deirez.png
929 KB, 1020x575
>>30112416
ISIS also claim to have captured some positions on the Mt. Thardah and captured 2 BMP-1, one T-72 "Ural" and some technicals.SAA loss of armours in Deir ez Zor have been harsh, lately.
>>
>>30112901
Yes I seen this. They got most of Mt. Thardah again after some SAA counter attacks last week. This mountain sees as much combat as parts of the city.

As of right now Deir Ezzor is murky. IS has backed off a little since fighting on other fronts. The thing Deir activists make clear is the humanitarian situation is getting bad with fuel, water and food shortages happening more often.
>>
>>30112505
They already entered the city. They've been fighting for the southern and eastern districts of the city for a while now. My last report on al shubhada was correct, ISF and ISIL are still fighting for control of that district, but it appears that the attack from the north and east did not penetrate as far as Aldhubat II as initially reported. I dont know if it was shady reporting or if they've been pushed back.
>>
Didn't realize other thread was dead.

What's a good service job in the Navy? I'm interested in culinary specialist, but I'm sure there are others.

I plan to try and enlist in a year or so, or DEP in a few months.
>>
>>30113213
not the thread for that
>>
>>30113213
This is enough evidence. First and last time I make it /meg/ and confuse the fuck out of people.
>>
As someone who was there for Phantom Fury, I really wonder whats left of Fallujah to conquer. Cant be much more than a pile of dust.
>>
>>30113233
I think its pretty ironic that people that want to enlist are too damn stupid to read even the OP.
>>
File: 1344644008079.png (103 KB, 665x598) Image search: [Google]
1344644008079.png
103 KB, 665x598
>>30112416
>saa actually using ear pro

this war is like six years old and thats the first time ive seen anyone use earplugs
>>
>>30113233
This is evidence we need to make it more often.
>>
File: CjodE-HWkAAtqCy.jpg (35 KB, 400x553) Image search: [Google]
CjodE-HWkAAtqCy.jpg
35 KB, 400x553
I gonna leave for some hours now, but just some small stuff to report:

- ANHA news reported that the YPG/SDF opened a fourth front towards ISIS Raqqa, coming from east of the Euphrates River.

On that matter, 45 years old australian YPG volunteer, Jamie Bright, in the pic, was killed in the village of Malha, Shaddadi, in 25th of may.

-In Iraq, as was already reported, the Peshmergas started to attack ISIS in east of Mosul. I dont read of any gains from the Pesh over there, but I read reportes of two of their own commanders killed in action.
>>
File: goodbye gramps.png (445 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
goodbye gramps.png
445 KB, 500x473
>>30113326
Correction, only one Pesh commander killed in east Mosul, 58 years old Rizgar Heme Emîn.
>>
>>30113154
There is some confusion here.
http://arabic.cnn.com/middleeast/2016/05/30/urgent-iraq-no-troops-inside-falluja-yet

CNN rune language says otherwise. That's where I got my source from.
But I think they are in the outskrits inside the city at the very least so good correction.
>>
File: RambI.jpg (35 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
RambI.jpg
35 KB, 720x720
>>
>>30113562
thats pretty fuckin sikh bro
>>
>>30113382
Interesting. Well there have been reports of ISF casualties inside Fallujah (24 dead due to suicide bombers last I checked), so it's safe to assume theyve entered the city. What is a problem is figuring out how much they've advanced into the city.
>>
File: 13.jpg (280 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
280 KB, 1280x720
IS produced pics from west Fallujah today
>>30113580
True , you are following it closer. I just picked the first news story I saw. Happens when you try to give information from CNN. It's hours old. They are no where close to the fighting either.
>>
File: 14.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>30113729
>>
File: 12.jpg (259 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
259 KB, 1280x720
>>30113744
>>
File: 15.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>30113756
There is one more of a blown up Hummer and some more building positions but i'm done
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457 KB, 600x450
>Yfw Daesh is about to get their shit shoved in
>>
>>30113729
Eh it's ok. A lot of the info I get is either wrong or old aswell.
>>
>>30113806
>Daesh
g2brddt
>>
Last one for a few, pro SAA source claims retaking Huwaysis near Shaer oil field
https://twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/737309206701690880

I haven't heard anything about the battle of Shaer oil field after the "Tiger forces" pulled out a few days ago. They were closing in on the field and suddenly left leaving IS in full control. That makes me interested in any event nearby even if it's a small village.
>>
>>30113912
>Recognizing their legitimacy as a state
>Not calling them by a name they hate like a schoolyard bully
>>
File: Pesh near Mosul 2016.png (1 MB, 590x1582) Image search: [Google]
Pesh near Mosul 2016.png
1 MB, 590x1582
I got some small photos of the Peshmerga forces near Mosul to post.

Also, about the new front opened by the YPG/SDF on the east of the Euphrates River, according to the pro YPG sources things are going smoothly; with 15 ISIS fighters killed and 9 villages and 3 farms. The ProYPG sources are aslo dubbing this new front of the Northern Raqqa operation as "towards Taqba".

Meanwhile, the SAA Desert Hawks are moving to also race for Raqqa, but much probably, in my opinion, its because the idea of losing Taqba for the YPG.
>>
File: CDrSfnTXIAAikKJ.jpg (30 KB, 599x416) Image search: [Google]
CDrSfnTXIAAikKJ.jpg
30 KB, 599x416
is anyone of you still watching ukraine?
>>
File: Pesh near Mosul 2016 2.png (2 MB, 588x1565) Image search: [Google]
Pesh near Mosul 2016 2.png
2 MB, 588x1565
>>30114725
>>
File: Pesh near Mosul 3.png (1 MB, 589x1194) Image search: [Google]
Pesh near Mosul 3.png
1 MB, 589x1194
>>30114813
>>
File: Pesh near Mosul 4.png (2 MB, 592x1534) Image search: [Google]
Pesh near Mosul 4.png
2 MB, 592x1534
>>30114879
>>
>>30114398
>drumpfdrumpfxDDD
gb2rddt
>>
File: Pesh near Mosul 5.png (2 MB, 588x1586) Image search: [Google]
Pesh near Mosul 5.png
2 MB, 588x1586
>>30114910
>>
File: Pesh near Mosul 6.png (2 MB, 587x1559) Image search: [Google]
Pesh near Mosul 6.png
2 MB, 587x1559
>>30114953
>>
>>30114811
No I haven't been watching that for some months what in gods name is going on now?
>>
>>30115015
Well, here's the last one.

There appearing reports of clashes near the Tishrin Dam and near Manbij. Near the Dam, Step News Agency reported clashes happening between SDF and ISIS around al Halula village, Bonsjo is reporting the village as captured by the SDF. Bonsjo is also reporting the villages of Gvenah, Al Arandas and Saqhir Qalqal, near Manbij, as captured by the SDF.

SDF and YPG are popping attacks all over ISIS across Syria, to make their lives a real nightmare.
>>
File: Pesh near Mosul 7.png (1 MB, 590x1542) Image search: [Google]
Pesh near Mosul 7.png
1 MB, 590x1542
>>30115114
oops, forget the last pic.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>30105246
>>
File: 1461062260001.png (43 KB, 174x175) Image search: [Google]
1461062260001.png
43 KB, 174x175
>moderates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnEZOARHwi0
>>
>>30115166
Obviously, I mean they use music in their propaganda...
>>
>>30115166
>that very deep allah near the end
MANLY
>>
File: Near Mosul.png (634 KB, 1024x516) Image search: [Google]
Near Mosul.png
634 KB, 1024x516
Two last images before I leave for today; first is this map showing what the Peshmergas are claiming having captured of land near Mosul, yesterday.

In Iraq, 17 ISIS fighters got killed in a repelled attack on Sinjar, as is already common.
>>
File: down the river to pray.png (403 KB, 1024x480) Image search: [Google]
down the river to pray.png
403 KB, 1024x480
>>30115243
And this one shows what the YPG/SDF claim have captured today in their new front towards Raqqa.
>>
>>30102779
I remember seeing a video of slavs actually slaving that way with RPG
>>
>>30105857
only if they are related.

but honestly, youve got two slave lea's shackled in your basement, who the fuck would find out?
>>
>>30107735
lol, tell that to all those half caste kids in antebellum america, also you might want to quote actually bible verses or papal bulls rather than Wikipedia. because quite honestly from what i remeber in sunday school they are two different rules for a Jewish slave and non Jewish salves exodus 21 and a christian believes that by taking part in the Eucharist you become part of the children of Israel now in islam the rules are the same regardless of religion except taht it is recommended to set a Muslim slave free and that any sins can be wiped away by freeing a slave and one doesn't have to fast ramadan if you free slaves.
>>
>>30109178

I don't think that guy is dead. Otherwise why would a fellow turk post the video? There's been scenarios where the helmet h as saved the guy even from a rifle round
>>
>>30108278
>Combat Engineers
Special forces, ja?
>>
>>30113233
And? They gotta learn the difference between /MEG/ and /meg/. It's like anons confuse the /ak/ threads with /akg/
>>
>>30113233
Only enlisted faggots were dumb enough to be confused by it
>>
>>30115617
I am pretty sure that freeing slaves that become Muslims isn't an option but a requirement.
>>30115166
As was said by >>30115199 if there is music thy are moderates because Salafis don't allow musical instruments.
>>
File: 1455562486842.jpg (63 KB, 629x308) Image search: [Google]
1455562486842.jpg
63 KB, 629x308
>>30115166
>their logo is a guy with an ak hiding behind a minaret

cant make this shit up
>>
>>30109191
Straight up bullshit, it has never been called /MEG/.
It has never used that tag.
>>
>>30116953
Cry a little bit more, welfare queen (or welfare queen wannabe).
>>
>>30102626
>Arabic website videos load right to left
neat
>>
>>30116880
>pic

glad someone remembered that video. I still feel bad for that guy.
>>
>>30100324
> Instead Sunni majority militias and tribes will lead the assault into the city.
Hahaha, just like 2004. Sunnis militias will be in control of the city and checkpoints, and then everyone will be surprised in 2017 when ISIS is shelling Ramadi and TQ airbase from Fallujah.
>>
>>30102775
sounds like chechnya, did they mutilate them too?
>>
File: CjjPfpBVAAA88Yg.jpg (100 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CjjPfpBVAAA88Yg.jpg
100 KB, 1024x576
>peekaboo
>>
File: CjqG6E2WgAAxkmJ.jpg (71 KB, 920x517) Image search: [Google]
CjqG6E2WgAAxkmJ.jpg
71 KB, 920x517
I wish I had the chance to play with a 50mm.
>>
>>30116442
it most likely vary by malhab due to hadith strength acceptance and so on.
>>
>>30117563
Is this little guy in Falluhja?
>>
>>30115838
Nah, those are regular army guys. They don't have any fancy clothes or PPE that SOF guys always wear
>>
>>30116953
I forgot where I was and posted too vaguely. I mean the thread needs to literally be called middle east general. Not MEG. MEG is already taken. I always find the post by searching middle in the catalog. I kept thinking mods were deleting it. I suppose muslim wars general would mostly work. It's 95% Muslims in these conflicts.
>>
>>30118985
>Ninawa
Near Mosul
>>
>>30119491
>Regular Army Guys
Why thanks Obama, you "promised" us three years ago that you will never put boots on the ground in Syria
>tfw I might get deployed there soon by the time I graduate as a 2nd Lieutenant 12A
>>
>>30120129
>Northern Mosul
>Syria
>>
>>30103239
Because muslim militias give absolutely no fucks about civilians
>>
>>30119648
It was MEG for years it only recently stated changing between MEG and middle Eastern war threads
>>
>>30100269
Falluhah, man.

A serious town on serious earth.
>>
>>30120107
didn't even notice that in the little logo
>>
some footage from a recent joint training in efes, turkey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTD-Tydcd64

>>30105277
>using my translation
wew lad i didn't think i would see this here
>>
>>30103339
put the marshmallow up front, make us look terrifying
>>
File: 1457134935598.jpg (130 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1457134935598.jpg
130 KB, 700x393
>>30115136
>oh shit, they have t-55s
>WITHDRAW EVERYTHING
>>
I just got confirmed for CTI and I leave in a month. I depped in at 215 and now weight 236 in skinnies and shirt.
How concerned should I be? I can run a mile in under 10 minutes and do about 45 perfect form push ups/ sit ups. My swim isn't too bad either.
>>
>>30122441
cmon son
>>
>>30115296
>but honestly, youve got two slave lea's shackled in your basement, who the fuck would find out?
Dude you have no idea how easy criminal investigations become if enhanced interrogation technics are allowed.
>>
>>30115166
The thumbnail made me expect dancing. Gay.
>>
>>30121102
Latest on Fallujah and than i'm out for a few hours.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-falluja-idUSKCN0YM0OW
>Soldiers from the elite Rapid Response Team stopped their advance overnight about 500 meters (yards) from the al-Shuhada district, the southeastern part of city's main built-up area, an army commander and a police officer said
Basically barely on the outskirts if that.

>Our forces came under heavy fire, they are well dug in trenches and tunnels,''
I said that in my Fallujah warm up IS vs Iraqi forces in pervious ITT , no doubt they are dug in.
>Medical sources had reported that the death toll in the city stood at about 50, 30 civilians and 20 militants, during the first week the offensive which started on May 23
Only 20 IS dead in the city? IS isn't ground down yet, still enough combat power to hold out.
>Iraqi army pause at southern edge of Falluja
Pausing is one way to put it, being killed when you try to advance into a deathtrap is more accurate. No "final assault" and to say so is being hopelessly optimistic or just plain dumb.
>>
>>30122724
if it weren't for all these civilians they could just try to starve them out. This is going to be a meat grinder
>>
File: West ER front.png (703 KB, 1024x722) Image search: [Google]
West ER front.png
703 KB, 1024x722
News on the SDF/YPG against ISIS, as pro kurdish sources are reporting that the SDF took the Sandaliyah village in the west of the Euphrates River. SDF/YPG current operations/offensives against ISIS can be divided in two, one in the east of the Euphrates River, with 2 to 4 separated advances towards northern Raqqa/Taqba, and one in the west side of the Euphrates River, that most probably aims to build their way to eventually storm Manbij.

What one of the pro Kurdish twitter posters believes, and I can back his idea, is that the SDF advance on the west of the Euphrates aims to follow the river, north of the Tishrin Dam, and reach the destroyed Qarah Qawzaq Bridge.
>>
File: CjylzPUUYAQ9aRl.jpg (12 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CjylzPUUYAQ9aRl.jpg
12 KB, 600x400
>>30117478
IS in Deir does what I best describe as a PSYOP. They use loudspeakers to tell the SAA/NDF to give up now and we will spare your lives, hang SAA bodies/heads where they know the SAA can see them or drag bodies around with a truck.
IS tells them in a nutshell they are coming to kill them and there is nothing they can do about it. On the SAA side they do similar things by hanging bodies

Just today IS produced another "surrendered solider" video.
>>
https://twitter.com/Question_mark7/status/737667971909308416

Oh.... 1 Shia down. Twitter claims footage of a Shia militia member hit on the outskirts of Fallujah today. Stopping the bleeding isn't the first order of business but ok.
>>
File: prepare_your_butthole.jpg (227 KB, 1039x812) Image search: [Google]
prepare_your_butthole.jpg
227 KB, 1039x812
HOLY FUCK !!

ISIS getting buttraped from 4 directions

>Raqqa soon?!

Seriously, THIS is some really nice action since the kurds can take the advantage of beeing mobile and sending troops to the weakest points, take them, then go into defense (low manpower needed) and sending their main combatforces to the next weakpoint and ISIS cant do a damn against it.
Also really nice is the kinda joint operation with the SAA, this also weakens their (ISIS) defenses and will take pressure from the palmyra/shaer frontline

>Every one wins but ISIS and FSA
DIS GON BE GUD
>>
File: AZOV.jpg (785 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
AZOV.jpg
785 KB, 1000x1500
>>30114811

It's the opening of the renewed spring and incoming summer offensives for both sides.
>>
File: usranianslippy.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
usranianslippy.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
>>30124641
>>
>>30124547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRWgbWaqmUs
Better footage of the Shia gunner hit outside Fallujah. HMMWV I think. Camera man is chill considering the guy is bleeding out in front in him.
>He goin to paradise homies
>>
>>30124816
Lung wound. Drowning in your own blood is not a nice way to go
>>
File: 1408627975534.jpg (70 KB, 1043x463) Image search: [Google]
1408627975534.jpg
70 KB, 1043x463
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/05/mossad-head-israel-medical-aid-al-nusra-front-160531081744269.html
>>
>>30124616

Does this strike anyone else as an incredible stupid idea, three separate offensives, non of which are mutually supporting. From what i understand the major advantage of the communist is the Untied state air-force and the air strikes they provide, now they have dived it(airpower) over 70km and are attacking into zones which have been under the state control for some 2 years and no doubt given the evidence from Palmyra have miles of underground complexes in addition to the fact that the communist have been clearing out the Arab population leading to outright hostility. lastly is the goal of this offensive al raqq a city that has been bombed to hell and back something which almost always works in the defenders favor. correct me if i am wrong but this seems to me more an a attempt to bring isis soldiers from the Afrin pocket so that an assault can be made there. Of course criticism welcome
>>
>>30124641
that dude looks so swedish.
Who is he?
>>
>>30125375
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1302357292001.jpg (26 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1302357292001.jpg
26 KB, 288x499
>>30125990
>>
>>30125978
Swampy, he's a brit, also no longer serving as of 2015
>>
File: iraqi army.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
iraqi army.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
>>30100269
>Iraqi military
>Arabs

Let's just kick Turkey out of NATO, and stop all support for Arab countries. Just replace them with Kurds, doesn't matter if it's YPG and PKK Kurds from Syria, Turkey and Iran, or Peshmerga from Iraq. Those guys are the ones every Western country should rely on. Secular, brave, competent, kind, natural born warriors.
>>
>>30126043
>>>/pol/
>>
File: kasernierte volkspolizei DDR.jpg (73 KB, 784x484) Image search: [Google]
kasernierte volkspolizei DDR.jpg
73 KB, 784x484
>>30124641
>>30124682
>Azov Battallion

Fucking scum. Like the whole Ukranian Junta. I don't like Putin, but i totally support Russia/Novorussia in that conflict.
>>
>>30124889
Nah not necessarily drowning in your own blood, more like you have a hole in your chest and your lung cannot expand like normal.
>>
>>30100269

> YPG
Its Peshmerga, the YPG is syrian, not iraqi.
>>
>>30124816
You don't get to be in a Shia militia with out getting used to death pretty quickly
>>
>>30125963
Well it all seems like everyone quardinated to hit at around the same time I don't think the Kurds even aim to take Raqqa or anything major this is just to put the squeeze on Isis so they don't have any wiggle room to do the normal pop up 200 miles away and wreck you shit so you have to stop your offensive and go deal with them. It also seems like while all That's going on the saa is going to fuck up their part of Aleppo and they might have struck a deal with the ypg and they'll attack when the saa does
>>
>>30126381
Well it's both, while that happens your lungs are nothing but sacks of blood vessels that man is bleeding A LOT and will be unconscious and or dead in not a whole lot of time
>>
>>30120141
Well, its not like the US military loses sleep whenever they kill women and children either.
>>
File: Cj0SFcKUkAADzmG.jpg:large.jpg (126 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Cj0SFcKUkAADzmG.jpg:large.jpg
126 KB, 1024x683
>>
File: Cj0HvABUoAAjwI2.jpg:large.jpg (99 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
Cj0HvABUoAAjwI2.jpg:large.jpg
99 KB, 1024x689
Coalition SOF have gotten some Javelin kills on VBIEDs. They haul them around in those golf cart atvs
>>
>>30127249
that nigga in the "I support single moms", holy fuck I knew the Iraqi army is incompetent but to that level hahahahah
>>
>>30124816
Did someone uploaded it on Liveleak or something? Jewtube's faggot policy removed it
>>
>>30126793
... It happens in war but yeah we really try everything not to kill civies like change to ROE to the point where we get our own soilders killed trying not to kill civilans so how bout you shut the fuck up
>>
Asked in the previous thread but do MA's get a secret clearance? Also what is it like in the reserves as an MA?
>>
File: Cj0dy6SUgAAxkSC.jpg:large.jpg (91 KB, 1024x602) Image search: [Google]
Cj0dy6SUgAAxkSC.jpg:large.jpg
91 KB, 1024x602
>>30127481
I think that's either the police or one of the PMUs
Anyways, here's an ISOF MaxxPro with a mine clearing line charge
>>
File: CjuuIvcXIAEbYWI.jpg:large.jpg (142 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
CjuuIvcXIAEbYWI.jpg:large.jpg
142 KB, 1024x683
PMU Convoy rolling through Karmah
>>
>>30100288
wonder how many of those people in the photo are still alive
>>
>>30125963
>>30126694
Not to mention that the SAA advance seems to be aiming to cut off Raqqa from the north Aleppo Isis controlled territory, and also from supplies coming in through Turkey, all in all a big strategic win for the government.
>>
>>30127913
hopefully none
>>
>>30103339

Middle Eastern /k/
>>
File: Cjz7IwmUUAQfTUb.jpg (30 KB, 600x492) Image search: [Google]
Cjz7IwmUUAQfTUb.jpg
30 KB, 600x492
Decided to look at Fallujah again. Late update
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/01/world/middleeast/falluja-iraq-isis.html?_r=0
>Statements that commanders gave to the news media on Monday falsely asserted that they had entered the city and were fighting for it.
I don't blame I've seen footage for reporting such. He was lied too.
>On Tuesday afternoon, as it became evident that no quick victory was at hand, Iraq’s Joint Operations Command, a central hub for the army, federal police and militias, urged the news media to be careful
Iraqi forces command then blames media ...heh

To what is going on now Iraqi/Shia forces are trying to cut of Saqawai from Fallujah to finish surrounding the city. Not taking it was noticed by me as not securing their flank and also OP early on. Southern Fallujah city sector fighting has completely stalled. The battle is just beginning.
>>
>>30125963
You have a reasonable awe, but personally, I think it's a good way to counter ISIS tactics. When a concentrated enemy force hit some ISIS position, ISIS start to attack and raid somewhere else to disperse the enemy force and relieve his endangered area, is what they did to the SAA in Homs. Now, here with the YPG/SDF attacking in two fronts, which front with more than one attacking wing, ISIS is with real troubles. ISIS local forces gonna need to work their asses by themselves, Northern Raqqa is being attacked, but they cant get reinforcements from Manbji becasue they are also in danger, and if Manbji call reinforcements from the North Aleppo Ping Pong tournament, there is the possibility of the North Aleppo Rebels took the chance to press on.

They could bring reinforcements from Deir ez Zor, what could be a relief for the SAA there.

And we also need to see how the SAA will take advantage of this situation, as they are still sending the Desert Hawks to race for Taqba/Raqqa.

In a related interesting note, coalition planes are dropping fake ISIS leave permit documents over Manbij.

Also, in Iraq; reports that the Peshmergas are preparing for a joint operation with the Iraqi Army to take the Hawija town from ISIS.
>>
So ISIS has a number of tanks, mostly t55s, some t62s and t72s. Have there been any reports of ISIS tanks engaging Iraqi Abrams? Or any tank battles at all taking place?
>>
File: 1424048371922s.jpg (9 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1424048371922s.jpg
9 KB, 209x250
>>30128520
>coalition planes are dropping fake ISIS leave permit documents over Manbij
cheeky
>>
We should just carpet bomb the city into gravel. ISIS isn't going to leave until it is more or less gravel anyways. So we can just cut out the weeks of fighting and dead Iraqi/Iranian soldiers.
>>
File: Ali.png (494 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
Ali.png
494 KB, 574x574
SAA general Ali Adnan Saleh killed today in Damascus. Not sure which front yet.
>>
File: 1455394456474.jpg (126 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
1455394456474.jpg
126 KB, 800x581
>>30128541
iirc they blew up the abrams (two of them?) they looted back when they swept into iraq. In all of the syrian/iraq war tanks are mostly used like arty or cannon fodder to shell built up positions or draw out enemy fire. They rarely actually fight each other. In fact I dont think ive ever seen video of tanks actually clashing with other tanks or vehicles at all.
>>
>>30127922
yeah i didnt notice that, it seems if all goes at least a decent amount everybody but isis and the fsa's way in the next week this could be a big turning point in the war.. but fallujah will stall. i mean shit it already has but if the saa and kurds can cut of raqqa and the saa encircles aleppo again and manages to get to deir ezzor and keep that road open for a little while that would be a considerable situation change and we would see a lot of scrambling and possibly stupid attacks by isis, the fsa and friends
>>
>>30128407
im really surprised they rushed in so fast. i was really figuring they would just keep laying arty into the city proper for a week and finish surrounding it before trying to do anything. idk if shelling the shit out of the city is a good idea but hell theyre already dug in pretty deep so i dont really think it could hurt all that much more than it would help
>>
>>30128634
I say let em fight it out. If they don't care about the lives of their men why should I? Also you can forget that with the international news media there. They have to at least pretend for the cameras. Smile, this isn't Syria.
>>
>>30128520
>North Aleppo Ping Pong
kek

>>30128665
do you have a decent map of the ghouta area as a whole? i dont really follow that very closely, i dont care if its old id just like to get a feel for who is where
>>
File: Guard_Grenadier_at_Eylau.jpg (604 KB, 1000x1265) Image search: [Google]
Guard_Grenadier_at_Eylau.jpg
604 KB, 1000x1265
What MOS is most likely do be sent to Afghanistan? I've been fascinated with the place since I was 8 and I saw the bombs dropping on TV.
>>
>>30114725

Do they ever actually rest their weapons for accurate fire or is it all about the photo op?
>>
>>30128898
Aviation or engineer. Alot of logistic type MOSs like 88 mike and such. It's luck of the draw.
(fuck it guys let's do both MEG and MEG)
>>30128859
I don't have a complete map of the Ghoutas, just look at liveumap.
>>
SAA/NDF gunman killed by a single shot on a balcony. He looked exposed. Not a good firing position. At least he enjoyed his coffee before death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt09IIyUMyU
>>
>>30128898
11 bang bang is going over in 3rd CR right now.
MOS doesn't matter so much as the unit you end up in.
That being said, wrong thread.
>>
>>30126346
>Let's just kick Turkey out of NATO

Your desire to suck Putin's dick is not a reason to boot Turkey from NATO.
>>
>>30130019
Turkey is worse than iran
>>
>>30130822
From Russia's point of view.
>>
>>30130822
so is saudi, but whats your point? These are strategic alliances based on mutual self interest, not jack off buddies
>>
>>30130869
Thing is, at this point they're more trouble than they're worth.

> guys let's shoot down a plane of a regional power for shits and giggles, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
More on Fallujah today, more of the same.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-falluja-idUSKCN0YN4JM?

>Iraq has delayed its assault on the city of Falluja because of fears for the safety of civilians, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Wednesday

Oh well, better luck next time. What makes it worse is not only does this give IS time to regroup it also puts those Shia forces outside city under pressure if they have to stay there for months on end.
>>
First reports of the day are showing that the SDF is still advancing west of the Euphrates, east of Manbij, capturing some villages, while reports are aslo saying that ISIS is withdrawing from the vilages on the west bank. The tally on the west Euphrates front until now is of 21 ISIS fighters killed to 3 SDF figthers killed, per pro SDF/YPG source, of course.

ISIS local defensive troops are probably pulling back closer to Manbij, maybe they have some plan or maybe they are just unprepared troops put to defend the unimportant villages.

There also some bizarre reports that the SDF/YPG have begun to cross Qarah Qawzaq bridge, which was blown up by ISIS last year. Dunno if it is really truth and how they are doing it.

Coalition airforce is giving support for the SDF in the Manbij front, reports that they destroyed some bridges in villages near to Manbij, like; 'Awn al-Dadat, Arab Hasan, al-Toukhar, al-Hulwanji and al-Muhsinli.

Now new reports on the Northern Raqqa front, aside from news that one of the US SF advisers was killed/wounded.

On the other side of Aleppo, pro SAA sources are reporting that a SAA Armoured Division is heading to ALeppo, and that the Syrian airforces is dropping leaflets warning people to leave the eastern neighborhoods and the northern countryside.
>>
>>30126371
>east german rape baby
>goes full cuck on russia
why I'm not surprised?
>>
File: Cj2jpCoWsAEsF3e.jpg large.jpg (169 KB, 1023x668) Image search: [Google]
Cj2jpCoWsAEsF3e.jpg large.jpg
169 KB, 1023x668
>>30133772

HOLY SHIT!
>>
>>30133778
Germans in general are a very easy prey to russkie propaganda, for some weird reason.
>>
File: But I love you.gif (2 MB, 450x258) Image search: [Google]
But I love you.gif
2 MB, 450x258
>>30102442

>those eyes
>>
>>30133772
>>30133783
Do you think US backed SDF can take Manbij?

I am sure IS is making a run for it and I am also sure they are going to try and break out somewhere. They always do if a stronghold is threatened.
>>
>>30133818
Granted they already have a large force near Mare although that seems to have stalled out.
>>
>>30133818
My bets goes that they can do it. ISIS tactic of attacking elsewhere when pressed on a determined point works against a heavily concentrated, slow paced enemy as the SAA, who also have the problem of using badly trained/motivated conscripts on defensive postions. The same trick will hardly work against a well motivated and highly mobile enemy force, that is aslo attackiong in more than one single point.
>>
>>30133783
http://www.inherentresolve.mil/Portals/1/Documents/Strike%20Releases/2016/06June/20160601%20Strike%20Release%20Final.pdf?ver=2016-06-01-084559-770

Holy shit is right. 18 airstrikes by US bombers today by Manbij.
>>
>>30128947
People really dont read the first post on threads anymore, do they?
>>
>>30128994
>ins'Allah and all that
>>
>>30133877
>ISIS tactic of attacking elsewhere when pressed on a determined point works against a heavily concentrated, slow paced enemy as the SAA

That's exact it though. IS is going to chose the weakest point. Right now it's Mare, we don't know where the next one will be but a lightly defended SAA area is a good bet.
>>
>>30133884
>Near Manbij, 18 strikes struck six separate ISIL tactical units, two ISIL headquarters, two ISIL
logistics facilities, an ISIL assembly area, an ISIL weapons cache, and an ISIL training base and
destroyed eight ISIL fighting positions, an ISIL headquarters, two ISIL vehicles, two ISIL
mortar systems, an ISIL cave entrance, two ISIL communication towers, an ISIL artillery
system, an ISIL ammunition storage facility, and six ISIL-used bridges and denied ISIL access to
terrain.

Thats really alot of preparation, even more if compared to their air support in North Aleppo:

>Near Mar’a, two strikes struck two separate ISIL tactical units and destroyed an ISIL fighting
position and an ISIL mortar system.
>>
>>30130019
At this point, Turkey will be a troublesome "ally". We can always replace them with the Kurds and establish a Kurdish state. We gave the Israelies their own state and backed them up to the point they're a regional power, we can do the same with the Kurds, establish a buffer and strategic important area and kick out the Turks.
>>
File: laughingkurds.jpg (64 KB, 602x452) Image search: [Google]
laughingkurds.jpg
64 KB, 602x452
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/12091228/The-town-nicknamed-Little-London-at-the-heart-of-Islamic-States-war.html

I WANT THIS PLACE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH
> When the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) took over, however, this unremarkable town became a meeting place for jihadists from around the world.

>Most of all, it drew British fighters. So much so, it has now become known as “Little London”. Half an hour’s drive from the border with Turkey, Manbij is the first stop for fighters arriving from Europe and has become the front line of the holy war for an Islamic caliphate.
>>
>>30128407
Heavy fighting reported in Saqawai connected to Fallujah. The reports are a massive artillery shower plus combat there. Shia or Iraqi forces are trying to take it now.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 260x195
>>30134044
>Little London
>mfw
>>
>>30134055
Last post for a few unless something major happens. With the Fallujah offensive stalling 17 year old Nidal(95% ridiculous, 5% good leads) gets to keep his twitter account a little longer after he swore to delate his account if Fallujah fell.
https://twitter.com/Nidalgazaui
>>
>>30134190
I said unless something major happens and damn it something did a few minutes ago.

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/738013430133731328

AJA reporting 33 Iraqi forces killed in ambush south of Fallujah. IS bringing the fight to them. This is a risk I specifically pointed out before too. IS is going to the outskirts to kill them where they massed. They don't have to fight in the city.
>>
>>30134208
You would imagine that at some point, only the smart ones would be left alive?
>>
>>30133877
Reports are now appearing that the SDF took Haji Hussein, near Abu Qalqal, as well as parts of the Hammam moutains, after crossing Qarah Qawzaq bridge. I'm still a little sceptic about this, so lets wait for photos or videos of it.
>>
>>30134229
Just so everyone is clear - SDF - Al (Qaeda) Nusra and friends OR is that the new Syrian army ??

Is SDF the one with the kurds ??
>>
The bridge must have collapsed parts, but it must be passable by foot. Or are the kurds going by rafts?
>>
>>30134288
The SDF (Syrian Democratic Forces) are the ones working with the kurds (YPG). The pro kurdish sources are saying that the majoraty of the SDF on the Manbij front are made of arab brigades.
>>
>>30134322
Arab brigades ?? Who are these guys ? They sure as hell arent any Government or national guard.

I am guessing, no one really knows who they are ))
>>
>>30134300
None of the sources mentioned how they did it. I remember reading last year that ISIS was not able to destroy all of the bridge, and so, one of the passageways was still intact.
>>
>>30134335
When I said "arab brigades" it means ethnic arab militias and arab tribesmen militias that are part of the SDF. If you search SDF in the wikipedia, you may find a list of them.
>>
>>30134373
All these modern day wars are going to do is create a stream of mercs with combat fucking experience. The coming years are going to be fun if you ask me.

Tribesman, thats what those Afghans were right ??
>>
Guys I have been watching 13 hours, the movie. Saw a shit ton of downed helos and torn up tanks. It got me intrigued, did they get any of that on tape ?? Would have made for some crazy footage. Can someone help me out here.
>>
File: 10596241.jpg (110 KB, 1167x605) Image search: [Google]
10596241.jpg
110 KB, 1167x605
photo of CIA backed 'new syrian army' sniper
>>
>>30130869
Saudi has been one of the most troublesome allies we've had. They are border-line Pakistan-tier allies

They actively fund and support terrorist organizations that attack us, as well as spread Wahhabism all over the place, recruiting more terrorists to target us.

My parents worked in Saudi for many years during the 70's-80's. The Saudi Media, when referring to America, would always call it a "degenerate cesspool" and "full or heresy/infidels". They always tried to steer public opinion hatefully against America every chance they got.

And to add to it, they are the most totalitarian state outside of North Korea
>>
File: USYPGPKK.jpg (136 KB, 362x313) Image search: [Google]
USYPGPKK.jpg
136 KB, 362x313
United States of PKK
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.