[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all American veterans and soldiers This is what you foug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: andyoustillvolunteer.png (1 MB, 696x1120) Image search: [Google]
andyoustillvolunteer.png
1 MB, 696x1120
To all American veterans and soldiers
This is what you fought for
Don"t ever get butthurt when other anons tell you that joining and fighting was the dumbest thing you ever did
http://www.kmov.com/story/32087952/160-crosses-in-memorial-day-display-damaged
>>
>Burris denied causing the damage, but said he was driving a 1979 Ford Thunderbird on Saturday morning.
>When officers found the car, it had pieces of a cross and ground stake embedded in the tires.
How the fuck do they even revert to "I DUNDU NUFFIN" when the evidence is right fucking there for all to see? This is literally how a fucking 5 year old tries to weasel his way out of facing consequences, and the man is nearly 30.
>>
>>30100137
Why do you bring this /pol/ shit here.
>>
>>30100168
To anger us.

And it does.
>>
>>30100137
>dumbest thing i ever did
>got to shoot probably islamists for a few years
>have a shitload of money saved up now
>getting a free ride through UCF

I think the dumbest thing I actually ever did was wait a year between getting my diploma and enlisting because i missed the invasion.
>>
>>30100137
It fucking would be St.ShitHole. Fuck that place, Illinois can have the rest, we dont want it anymore.
>>
>>30100160

As Mr. Shaggy fortold in his hit single:

Just say it wasn't you.

Even worked for R Kelly during trial.
>>
>>30100137
What a fucking cockgobbler.
Regardless of the war of who's burial ground it was, you don't vandalize a burial ground.

We need to start gassing niggers who do this shit
>>
>>30100160
>This is literally how a fucking 5 year old tries to weasel his way out of facing consequences,

Honestly, a lot of these guys have the maturity of a 5 year old. They've spent their entire life in an environment where maturity was ignored at best, actively shunned at worst, and where if you saw something you wanted, you took it, unless someone else was willing and able to stop you. Their entire sense of right and wrong is centered around the fulfillment of base needs. This guy probably doesn't even understand why what he did was wrong, only that he'll be punished for it.
>>
>>30100226
Not to mention the general negro mental limitations.
>>
>>30100137
We're those crosses offending vampires?
>>
>>30100185
How's it feel to be a welfare queen?
>>
>>30100697
How does it feel to not know the difference between welfare and contract work?
>>
>>30100709
>contract work
>work
Only about 20% of people in the military do work. The other 80% sits around doing dumb, pointless shit just so the military looks busy.
>>
>>30100730
Welcome to contract work.

You might not be required to work the whole time, you might have to work 100% of the time.
>>
>>30100730
So that sounds pretty much the same as my civi job.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/75442732
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.