[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Totally Hypothetical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 23
File: 1437783153138.jpg (394 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1437783153138.jpg
394 KB, 1000x667
>The year is 2022.
>18 months into the European race war.
>Several unknown billionaires are financing transportation for foreign fighters from the Americas to Europe.
>You get selected

You are allowed any firearm of your choice, a handgun, and a backpack.
>What weapons do you bring?
>Where would you want to be stationed?
>What gear would you bring?
>>
>>30093888
>European race war
scandis vs spaniards?
>>
>>30094029
whites vs non-whites
deus vult
>>
>>30093888
M1 GARAND
EVERYWHERE
ALL THE EN BLOC'S I CAN CARRY. LET FREEDOM PING MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
File: 1463610812344.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
1463610812344.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2368
Rem 700, with a scope I can't actually afford

Stationed in Essex

Plain clothes (typical English style)

School Backpack with ammo, protein bars, water

Get somewhere high and protected from elements (top floor apartment, shooting from table top far from the window)

....survive
>>
>>30093888
RA XCR-M in 6.5 Creedmoor with leupold D-Evo, trijicon 1x42, Armasight Zeus Pro, OSS 7.62FM, SEG QD
HK USP Expert .45, nightsights and surefire xc1
Italy
Food, camelback and filters, comfy tp, a hammock or sleeping bag, coffee, laptop with solar charger, assorted drugs, vegetato italiano camouflage, tarp, duct tape, rope, phone, etc
>>
>>30094188
I'll be your spotter.
>>
>>30093888

I would choose an AK-74 with a foregrip, collapsible stock, and ACOG scope. Glock. Standard assault pack.
>>
>>30093888
Aquire MSBS bullpup, or a 417 as a DMR
SIG P229 with nightsights
near the Polish/Czech-Slovak border, near Zakopane
backpack, Alice pack, plain joggers, hiking boots, jacket and parka, yunno regular stuff
>>
File: Zakopane_33622.jpg (540 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
Zakopane_33622.jpg
540 KB, 1280x857
>>30094528
forgot pic related, plan is to set up an outpost and defend it from kebabs who wander into the mountains
>>
We must show the British the error of their ways. As such, I suggest forming a regiment oftwo battallions. One will be moustachioed men wearing full Zulu-war-era British Army uniforms, augmented by bayonetted FALs instead of breech-loaders. The other shall wear Royal Marines battle uniforms of Workd War Two. We shall conquer London and mount speakers across the city playing nonstop Churchill and Thatcher speeches, among others. We will start, however, at RAF Duxford, where a team of engineers and mechanics will work to restore as much of the Museum's British warbirds to fighting order, so that they may provide air support to the battling men in the streets. It is the only way to ensure not only survival, but victory for HM Empire.
>>
>weapons
Galil SAR with ACOG for rifle and a S&W .357 for when we execute a row of surrendered kebabs.
>stationed
Initially I would want to be stationed in Innsbruck as the mountain pass is strategically important. With the recent election fraud and influx of niggers, that is probably where everything is gonna pop off. Eventually I would want to be in Cornwall defending my ancestral homeland.
>stuff to bring
Normal civilian clothes that are comfortable enough to fight in, my tacticool swat boots, big ass coat to keep my ass warm, and an alice bag full of general essentials.
>>
File: photo-64230-1.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
photo-64230-1.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>30094188
>Remshit 700
>not superior Winchester m70
>>
File: 1463665332983.jpg (421 KB, 1029x3320) Image search: [Google]
1463665332983.jpg
421 KB, 1029x3320
>>30094528
>>30094540
>gear
>picture is of being related
>>
File: 458686694_3153882b.jpg (251 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
458686694_3153882b.jpg
251 KB, 620x387
>>30094658
godspeed old boy
>>
File: Tsar_Bomba_Revised.jpg (201 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
Tsar_Bomba_Revised.jpg
201 KB, 1024x680
>>30093888
>>What weapons do you bring?
One on every arab city. War is over in a day. Including the capital of Caliph; London.
>>
File: quig.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
quig.jpg
216 KB, 1280x720
That's easy.

I'll take a Sharps in 45-110, a Davidson scope for mounting on the Sharps and a vernier tang sight. i'll alternate between using the two.

I'll take a Colt SAA as my handgun, though if I've broken my budget with the Sharps, i'll settle for a Converted Colt Navy.

In my bag, i'll have 5 pounds of lead, 5 pounds of Goex black powder, 5000 rounds worth of primers and a set of vintage handloading tools. the kinda shit cowboys used by the campfire. along with this, i bring rudimentary survival gear, firestarters, iodine tablets and a good fixed blade knife. I'll also bring a Horse.

On the horses saddle, i'll have food and water for the both of us. a gopro plus short ranged radio equipment and a pair of binoculars.

I want to be stationed on the outskirts of Edinburgh

I'll be skirting the city moping up any Islamic fighting aged males. i'll also be hunting for wiggers.

my main job other than border patrol will consist of scouting and radioing in any threats. i'll let the meatheads handle the big fights and the air strikes.

I'll report to wherever the nearest allied FOB is for resupply.
>>
File: 11.jpg (66 KB, 507x404) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
66 KB, 507x404
>>30093888
Bullpup 338lap. 455 Webley. Gibraltar. Night vision and as much medical kit as I could carry.
>>
>>30095091

>I'll be skirting the city moping up any Islamic fighting aged males. i'll also be hunting for wiggers.

My sides are in orbit.
>>
>>30093888
what are the rules of engagement?
>>
>>30094064

Yeah, Scandis VS spaniards.
>>
File: 1463950148751.jpg (73 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1463950148751.jpg
73 KB, 800x532
>>30096860
>Race war
There are none.
>>
File: serbian qt3.1411461011037937.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
serbian qt3.1411461011037937.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
>>30093888
>>What weapons do you bring?
AK, PKM, Glawk, grenades.

>>Where would you want to be stationed?
Serbia. Because rest of the Europe are fucking cucks and Serbs are the only ones who actually take care of kebab.
>>
>>30096980
OK, then I choose Claymores, night vision, and a 9mm subgun.
>>
File: sig 550.jpg (28 KB, 1052x270) Image search: [Google]
sig 550.jpg
28 KB, 1052x270
>>30093888
Full fun SIG SG 550 with a supressor and an ACOG with a RMR on top

USP 45 Tactical with a supressor

Ghillie Suit

Switzerland
>>
muh racewar muh racewar

god damn i cant wait till joot ip bans you cringy noguns eurofaggots
>>
>>30097195

>ching chong i am a communist

unamerican
>>
>>30097228

yeah because a euroserf has any idea what its like to be american when he lives in a disarmed slave state

sage
>>
>>30097243

vladtheimplier.jpg
>>
>>30093888
>Hypothetical
>>
>>30094738
You realize that Thatcher was shit and also the reason liberalism is so strong in UK right?
>>
File: CHEEKI.jpg (166 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
CHEEKI.jpg
166 KB, 680x650
>get deployed near germany
All of gear is pic related
>>
File: 1457722754820.jpg (205 KB, 780x840) Image search: [Google]
1457722754820.jpg
205 KB, 780x840
>>30093888
Battle Cessna Today.
>>
what is with you people and your unholy obsession with race wars. seriously we are all fucking human, same species. the only difference is slight genetic variation that controls melanin. the biggest factor contributing to actions is nurture. literally if you change the culture some one grows up in you change the person I'm a non white but I work a daily job while going to college and contribute to society. i speak like a white person, act like one listen to classic rock like pink flyod and overall am pretty much accepted by white people hell some of my friends say i am the whitest person they know. Sure I'm what you would call a quadroon but get over your stupid ideology. thinking that people should die based solely on skin color is just plain moronic. you are not measuring their deeds nor their ability, you act as though you are gods fit to judge all, when you really are fools blinded by your arrogance and crippled by your insecurities, i have seen people who advocate such ideas and generally i am not impressed by their behavior. for such superior specimens they engage in the use of various drugs and narcotics, they generally do not complete a secondary education and very rarely hold jobs indicating any meaningful skill or talent. Generally they are financially poor, and posses a sense of entitlement much like the ghetto blacks that they so hate. really in my opinion you are niggers of a different color
>>
File: 1462323799291-0.jpg (92 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
1462323799291-0.jpg
92 KB, 590x393
>>30097901
>wall of lefty/pol/ drivel
>>
>>30097901
I must also add that not only do these individuals frequently use drugs they also display an alarming lack of foresight and planning. Frequently engaging in wanton acts of violence because they cannot control their tempers and fail to see the negative consequences their actions may have. They seem to have the mentality of a spoiled 4 year old who has been told they cannot have a desired toy. What i find even funnier is that this, is the same behavior exhibited by the "pavement monkeys". For being such superior whites why do you act so much like the blacks you love to malign so much
>>
>>30093888
Improved Daimler Ferret.
>Half decent armor
>extra speed
>best damn gunner I can get
>20mm auto cannon
>painted in dark earth with dark grey camo patern
>sharp angles like Swedish
>decent speaker system
>expanded gas tank
>P90 with in range of me and the gunner(one for each)
>M60 and gear for us to move stored inside

Fuck logic. I'd be alive for all of two weeks tops, but it'd be fun.
>>
>>30097901
>>30097986
That is too much work for everyone to just say
>Fuck it tl;dr your wrong even though I didn't read past the first two sentences
>>
FN FAL
Sig P226 mk.25
Austria
Probably some basic bodyarmor
Plate carrier
Gas mask
Bernie Sanders glow sticks.
>>
>>30097968
Take time to read you might actually learn something useful and do something fulfilling with your life. Oh i hope you know i am not a modern leftist. I am not a sniveling coward who is afraid of guns and to defend them self or family. I hold my ground, i will tell you this if this race war of your's does happen stay the fuck away from my town and friends got it. I have worked to hard to build this life and put in to many hours to have it stolen by some demented retards. The years spent studying, and working, the long hours and nights, the friendships i have made. If you think I am willing to give that up freely you are wrong. Like every human i am born with the natural rights handed to me through birth the rights to life liberty and the ownership of property. Those who seek through tyrannical means to deprive me of those shall be punished swiftly and justly.
>>
>>30098018
once again you are proving my point. despite my objects to your ideology i study it closely and i read every page of every book and post. a smart man would study his enemies thinking so he can better predict what they might do. A fool makes presumptions without facts and that is what you do.
>>
>>30093888
I would bring a bolt-action Savage hog hunter in .223, and a 9mm Luger pistol.

>>30097901
>>30097986
>>30097968
I think racism is bullshit too, but it could still be worth taking sides for political or economic reasons. Be pragmatist, not racist. In any real "race war" there would be organized groups with a certain ideology which might be more or less favorable.
>>
>What weapons?

My Enfield and 1911.

At home, in the Isle of Man. Picking off anyone who turns up on the beach nearby.

All the things that I can protect my family and friends who've come to stay with me.
>>
>>30098018
see with thinking like this you lose potential allies. I am for a strong Europe, i also belive in the dignity of nation states in Europe and feel that it is inaproprite to warehouse middle eastern refuges in these states and demand that they change their local customs to accommodate them. But the issue is you lost me as soon as you proposed the systematic slaughter of people based on skin color and religion. that is a slippery slope my pale friend, one that can change in an instant when you no longer find your self part of the majority or inner party. I guess only then will you realise the errors of your ways but it wil probably be to late.
>>
File: 1459381346105.jpg (160 KB, 1024x698) Image search: [Google]
1459381346105.jpg
160 KB, 1024x698
>>30097901
No one said anything about skin color. You seem like a more than half decent human being. You are ok. But it is actions that I at least judge. I would have no problem with you, but would for all the rest of the hoods out there. I have no quarrel with color. Just what a majority of those of that color hold as ideals, values and guiding principles. I know I sure as hell don't speak for all of us bigoted fuckers here, but my hatred stems from observed actions not from a first glance of your color. Sorry anon. But it be like is.
>>
>>30098111
I spoke for the general poster. Not myself. I respect your opinions. If my acceptance of this will make you feel satisfied then please take it knowing at least one poster found you reasonable and sound. Stop hurting yourself by fueling the great Internet hate machine at its finest.
>>
>>30094188
Those are the Rockies, I'd recognize mountains like Fernie any day
>>
>>30098097
look if you really want to save Europe from the tides of migrants it is simple organize a grass roots movement that appeals to both the left and the right. To solve the refuge problem we must first find a location for them there are two very obvious locations turkey and Saudi Arabia. The easiest to deal with would be Saudi arabia due to their very weak political situation due to low oil prices. what you would do would be to cut them a deal for the next 10 years Europe will buy oil from them at 70 dollars a barrel but in exchange Saudi arabia will have to accept every single migraint and displaced person. if they don't compley with that release any and all info on the monarcy and its support for international terrorism open up international criminal investigations and grab their leaders and rich targets and bring them before trial with execution. They will compley after that Saudi royalty are nothing but soft playboys and once they get a taste of real pain they will buckle fast. and if not well that leaves us with plan b go to turkey tell them that the they can get garunteed eu membership if they take all the migrants and set up cites for them in their southern border. tell them the migrants cannot register as eu citizens and must stay in turkey
>>
>>30098174
Trust me i am not hurt by this. I post because i am worried. I have seen a change recently with many of the minorities i work with and the whites. Every one is on edge much like birds before a storm. The atmosphere is electric and every one is tense. I generally have a good sense for when a shit storm is brewing and something bad is about to happen. I feel it, and for a solid 2 years now i have felt something growing, its a feeling of fear resentment and anger, on both the left and the right logic is dead it has been replaced by rabid dogma those who do not agree are cast out and silenced, those who remain spout the party line without thinking. People are giving themselves up for a sense of security, when this happens tyrants arise and crimes are committed in the name of a party or ideology i see it in the black protesters who burn cop cars and the hood wearing cross burners at their rallies, we are on the brink. I like to think that i could sway some people if only a few not to succumb to such primitive behavior to think rationally to not kill needlessly, to destroy what our fore fathers built. .
>>
>>30098263
I feel it is too late. I am unaware of situation of legal action in your country but in the US in feel it is fucked. Action for anything happens after everything blows over. Martial law is all that could actually get the action needed for shit like this. But every generation has said that something was going to be the death of us. Maybe we are just that voice amongst our people for our generation. Time will tell. Farewell comrade. You are the single most reasonable person that has tried making a point that I think I have ever seen online. Thanks mate.
>>
>>30097901
>guys! guys! populations separated for tens of thousands of years have evolved different physical characteristics, skull shape, brain size, musculature, gestation periods, hormone levels, but guess what? EVERYONES BRAIN IS EXACTLY THE SAME! Africans never developed roads or agriculture because they preferred walking and starving! Aboriginees never learned how to make fire because it's more fun to wait for a lightning strike and then tend the same flame as long as fucking possible! WE'RE ALL THE SAME FUCKING SPECIES AMIRITE!!!!!!
>>
File: 1ykpneZ.jpg (61 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
1ykpneZ.jpg
61 KB, 800x597
Weapon- 08/15 or Vickers Machine gun

Stationed- Serbia, set up a first line of defence.

Equipment- Trench shovel, Backpack with food, water and as much ammo as humanly possible and pic related

Probably will dig a foxhole and set up there
>>
>>30098434
actually the main reason for the Europeans advantage was that they had access to horses and multiple domisticatable animals to help increase productivity on farm land. Also most of the land in Africa was past its prime due to environmental changes that turned once prosperous farmland into desert. Not to mention the fact that climatically Africa has more severe and unpredictable storms then Europe. It is a shitty place to try and build a large sophisticated civilization. Also Africa was home to some bronze age empires which swiftly vanished due to crop failures. literally early human history was determined more by the success of your food crops and animals more so then actual intelligence.
>>
>>30093888
L1A1
AWM(.338)
AF99 Taurus.
M240B
Germany, Cologne. To free our kraut bros.
PASTG helmet
Interceptor Body armor
Urban Camo
Woodland Camo
A MOLLE backpack
Ammo
Italian combat rations
Laptop
other necessities
>>
>>30098532
>multiple domisticatable animals to help increase productivity on farm land
And Africa doesn't? all of africa isn't the Sahara. tehy were the original cattle farmers.
>Also most of the land in Africa was past its prime due to environmental changes that turned once prosperous farmland into desert.
Wrong, everywhere south of the Sahara was great farming. the reason today's africa is a miserable scrubland is because after the 60s and 70s the communists kicked out the majority of farmer because they were white and didn't replace them with competent workers. Africa was the literal bread basket of Rome.

>Africa has more severe and unpredictable storms then Europe
only the lefthand coast. central africa is dripping wet with water and life.
>>
>>30098532
I'm guessing you have some sort of useless major, and have been brainwashed by liberal professors. You really need to learn how to think critically.

Evolution is caused by pressure. When food grows on trees, and predations are random and unpredictable, there is no pressure for brainpower to increase. When you live in a northern climate, where you will starve to death without proper planning, stupid people will die off while the most intelligent will survive to pass on their genes. Since the brain is the most expensive organ in terms of size vs energy consumed, it is only natural that it is subjected to more evolutionary pressures than other features of the human anatomy.
>>
>>30093888
>Weapons
MG-3, Glock 19 Side arm.

>Station
Any thin pass where the shitskins are invading from.

>Gear
Standard stuff, y'know, and my Black French Nationalist companion D'Jamal.
>>
>>30098595
okay anon while i do not support a race war or condone stupid violence i must educate you on a few things. The war you are about to engage in is most likely going to be low level gorilla warfare so the key here is to minimize weight. what would serve you better is a concealable level 2a vest that can carry a small plate your primary weapon should be an smg or just a standard 5.56mm with an acog type scope. do not wear a uniform or anything that would scream hey shot me I'm a target and obviously here to kill. Most likely the fighting you would be involved in would be quick strikes on high priority targets ex gathering points, important leaders ex all while trying to dodge the vestiges of state run security. not only that but since this is Europe remember all the research done on world war 2 due to street lay out most combat happened under 300 meters so you really don't need such high powered rounds
>>
>>30098657
useless major how about geology with sustainable engineering.. you know info structure. I currently also have an associates in liberal arts. AS for the liberal propaganda, no my history teacher was an nra loving concealed carry red blooded American. actually he was one of my favorites for expanding my view points and academically challenging me, I actually wish more professors were like him. but I digress your understanding of evolution is much too simplistic evolution literally takes millions of years to have an impact on complicated multicellular organisms unless you do a concentrated selective breeding program, which will generally result in undesirable mutations arising ex German shepherds have strange genetic abnormalities because of their inbreeding.
>>
>>30098657
critically thinking is something i do quite well its the reason that i only use violence as the last possible solution when all other reasonable avenues have been exhausted. Life would be so much simpler if I simply solved all my problems with violence like some sort of troglodidic brute. but i realized that living such a life is irresponsible and causes immense harm. I try to do no harm when i live my life and help others. why destroy when you can build.
>>
>>30093888
Beretta .50 cal and ruger sp101
Stationed in Paris, the Eiffel tower will be my crows nest

I'd bring a shortwave crank charging radio, a signal mirror, earpro, a weeks worth of food and water, and 1000 rds of ammo
>>
>>30093888
Rifle: CTMR
Sidearm: Jericho 941 PSL .40
Backpack: the top of the line ones from condor

Stationed: Oslo
gear: Plate carrier, ballistic face mask, and survival kit for hiding out in the woods and removing kebab from distance. (silencer with it)
>>
>>30094762
This.

Might as well have pre-64 if your gonna go m70
>>
>>30097180
>Switzerland

They have almost no habibs in Switzerland. And what makes you think they would fight in the race war
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
>>30097901
>implying I'm not a god fit to judge all
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 600x906
>>30093888
SMLE Mk III, Colt Model 1911.
Old Blighty, before campaigning through Belgium and France.
Khaki service dress, 1908 Pattern Webbing, standard issue kit with additional Bully Beef and rum ration. The remainder of the reformed 16th Battalion CEF will cart along all the trench mortars, Lewis guns, and mills bombs we'll need to give the Hun and his Mohammadan masters a proper show.

There will always be an England!
>>
>>30094762

what metric are you using to claim Win m70 is superior?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 539x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 539x368
>what weapon would you carry?
A BAR chambered in 45-70 and scoped
>what pistol?
Mattv2099's glock brand glock. Nothing can disable it
>what gear?
Backpack full of MREs and BAR mags. My 14 inch musso Bowie, a bayonet for my BAR to remove kebab with and Quran to use the pages as fire starter and my trusty shillelagh
>>
>>30098678
>>30098726
>>30098754
You are very intelligent, however the racewar isn't something that anyone starts. Rather it is something that will happen beyond anyone's control.

No one is at fault. The people who brought the migrants and refugees to Europe were ignorant and didn't see what is happening. The barbarians from the 3rd world are simply doing the only thing they understand. The people receiving the full front are without freedom of speech and are currently being backed into a corner. Everything is fucked and something huge is going to happen that will set everyone off. Its like having some retard striking a stick of flint next to a bucket of gasoline; eventually an unintended spark will start a fire and the only thing to do is defend yourself, fight for the good-guys, and try to put it out as soon as possible.

It has nothing to do with skin color. I assure you, the "race war" will have Sikhs, Hindus, Jews, Catholics, Protestants and Atheists fighting together as brothers.
>>
>>30098633
No mineable resources. They never left the stone age because there was never anything to upgrade with.
>>
>European race war

Not gonna happen.

People aren't gonna get up off their asses to do shit about any of it as long as the TV still works and they have money to buy alcohol.

t: europoor
>>
>>30098110
if you're fighting around your home town you've already lost.
>>
>>30094498
I guess school let out early this year
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 830x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 830x749
>>30098022
>>
>>30094762
Muh nigger
>>
>>30099070
Switzerland can have civil wars, it's the wars between countries it can't intervene in
>>
HK416 with a 14.5" barrel, combined with a CompM3 sight (Not losing my zero here, no sir).
I probably won't need it the way I'm planning, but for the sidearm I'll take a Glock 19 with holster.

I'll be stationed in Berlin.

As for gear, normal civvie clothes (something casual and dark, dark blue shirt and pants probably), IIIA vest, small backpack (think school type) with a small medkit, enough food in dry form for 3 days, a small radio, and water.

The plan is (presuming i'm just teleporting there or doing something like parachuting in) to book it into a large structure of some type (think apartment building), get a small shelter set up with a modicum of safety. Then I have a look around, see what degenerates are roaming the streets, and start plinking the ones I can see off from the roof.

Best case I find more food, worst case I have 3 days of bars and shit. I attempt to make contact with some other fighters around the area, invite them in once I know they're trustworthy, and we go from there.

Once we have a city block more or less under control, we can start striking out.
>>
>>30094762
Literal retard
>>
File: 1445504154469.jpg (26 KB, 513x494) Image search: [Google]
1445504154469.jpg
26 KB, 513x494
AR 10 and S&W M29

Britain

ALICE rig, shoulder holster, backpack filled with ammo, and body armor. The land will provide my other needs.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.