[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keep it in the Family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image1_1.png (664 KB, 1024x364) Image search: [Google]
image1_1.png
664 KB, 1024x364
I'm at a toss up on what I want for a firearm I can consider a "Signature piece", as in, something that reflects me as a gun owner, is versatile for defense and feeding the family, and looks cool and has historical value to some degree, and be fairly ban proof or easy to hide becuase God knows what happens in our childrens life time. I'm at a tie with

A M1 Garand with a red, white and blue laminate stock, hand fitted, match grade every thing, and set up as a scout rifle. Tritium front sight, and a flash hider. Smoothed out, name engraved, and coated with Mad Black and pvd finishes.

Or

A Mossberg 535, with work done to the barrel, Muzzle brake welded on, action work, trigger work, refinishwd similar to the garand, and wearing mossberg wood furniture dyed gray,and with an Mk7 light.

I've also thought of doing a NM AR set up similar with wood furniture and such add-ons, but with a slick side A2 upper.

If you could choose and outfit a firearm and pass it down to a nephew or a son, what would it be?
>>
spend less time "researching" on the internet and go out and shoot some stuff. then you might be able to answer your own question.

instead of wondering what a bunch of people on a hmong cave rune board thing

my choice would be a lever gun or bolt .308 fudd4life
>>
>>30093353
>A M1 Garand with a red, white and blue laminate stock,

stopped reading there. blehhhh. noguns underage faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 297x161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 297x161
>>30093353
>adding anything to an m1 garand
>>
They both sound Red Jacket Arms tier OP. Especially your Garand idea. Screams 'Murrica and not in a good way.

Go out and shoot and see what YOU like. You're the one who has to pay for and enjoy the thing.
>>
>>30093353
>A M1 Garand with a red, white and blue laminate stock, hand fitted, match grade every thing, and set up as a scout rifle. Tritium front sight, and a flash hider. Smoothed out, name engraved, and coated with Mad Black and pvd finishes.

A Hi-point decorated with the inside of your head you faggot.
>>
File: 1463825576036.jpg (175 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1463825576036.jpg
175 KB, 960x720
>>30093353
>raping a Garand

dear fucking god.

i bet you're the type of scum who think this is acceptable
>>
>>30093353
anon, are you a bubba?
>>
File: 1237420058341.jpg (63 KB, 479x436) Image search: [Google]
1237420058341.jpg
63 KB, 479x436
>>30093695
it's worse, he's a bubba with money (or a personal loan from a pawnshop he never intends to repay)

>>30093353
all those sound trashy as fuck. If you raise your boy right it'll be extremely clear which gun is your "signature piece". I'm always going to keep my great great grandfathers sawed down sears catalog shotgun and my dads childhood mossberg .22 rifle. It isn't about how much cash you dump into a faggy safequeen thats a pawnshop away from a few months of beer money. I'm still trying to convince my dad to pick up the 92fs brigadier, 627, or 686+ he keeps eyefucking at the gunstore.
>>
>>30093617
I'm really loving that.
The optic needs to go or be traded for something that matches the rifle more, but holy shit that looks great otherwise.
>>
>>30093617
Apart from the optic, that is hot as fugg.
>>
>>30093852
>>30093617
Oh, and the pistol grip is gross.
>>
File: 1438111341327.gif (2 MB, 200x182) Image search: [Google]
1438111341327.gif
2 MB, 200x182
>>30093617
That fucking grip
>>
>>30093353
>A M1 Garand with a red, white and blue laminate stock, hand fitted, match grade every thing, and set up as a scout rifle. Tritium front sight, and a flash hider. Smoothed out, name engraved, and coated with Mad Black and pvd finishes.

If you can't easily review it with a screw driver, do not put it on

>with a red, white and blue laminate stock,
No, only acceptable would be a small flag engrave

Actually just get a cheek rest and put on a pinup card on it.
>>
>>30093353
Why not the gun you shoot the most and enjoy the most? The one where you teach your kids to shoot with?

Sentimental value =/= monetary value

That Garand sounds like ugly trash anyway.
>>
that garand sounds like a fucking piece of shit, how about you actually buy some guns first retard.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.